Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) (58673 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by pappilo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
baba419: The face of the chick in the background is priceless, she knows she is next.

But the lyrics went "pass the dutchie pon the left hand side" so surely, the chap lighting the joint is the next in line for a drag

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
trolling: What you know about "loud" and "Gas"

Never really heard about "loud" and "gas" - but I know about "haze" and "sour." We've got "high grade" out here and that's for people whose brains have grown too strong for normal SK. Don't mess with that, if you don't want to be sectioned for like 6 months.

Anyway, I don't really mess with zoot (weed) anymore. It just makes me tired, sleepy, lazy and almost useless - with my brain overly functioning with deep thoughts. I can't afford to be lazy right about now. But on my off day, we can puff puff pass. And I roll the best kush ever - ask the mandem. grin

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by stexsy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nuzo':
Just like Bob Marley, this dude was respected by adullts as someone who preached peace, equality and justice. But teenagers respect him as a confirm weed smoker...and maybe a first class Kuchi lover.

Inspiration can be drawn from anywhere. Blaize oN! shocked
who goes dia? Eternal fraternal order of the legion consontum....identify ursef

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by eyenCalabar(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you are a foooool for tribalising the issue

At times it feels cool to tribalize an issue you know cheesy
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by lawizle(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
flexymole: He has passed on, but weed liveth, he didnt win the battle against gwaza, mary j, harshiss, or wateva u call it, but he battle himself within....

i am no weed lover, i once smoked it but unlike him i won the battle against it addiction, today i can tel u d effects.

I'm all ears..
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by ceeceeco: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] PSALM 104vs14; God made grass for the cattle, & herbs for the services of Man, that it may bring forth food unto the earth.

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx: Pass mi a ganja!! Smoke-a-thon!!

Apparently, according to my darg who just came back from naija, the naija weed isn't that strong. And what you lot call skunk is just normal weed. You would have to smoke almost an "O" to get high. You lot need to come smoke brum brownie or OG kush - and feel more spiritual. grin Even that Cali kush is mad crazy!!
Lwkmd... Ask lil Wayne... He'll testify to the shitta smoke.... Mean when I was into that stuff benbo in unilag lagoon front was on point ... Cali Kush ain't that good... U should try the Ghanaian thing...
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by ugochukwu360(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
D master himself, Baba 70, taking a splif of a king sized international herb.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by trolling(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

Never really heard about "loud" and "gas" - but I know about "haze" and "sour." We've got "high grade" out here and that's for people whose brains have grown too strong for normal SK. Don't mess with that, if you don't want to be sectioned for like 6 months.

Anyway, I don't really mess with zoot (weed) anymore. It just makes me tired, sleepy, lazy and almost useless - with my brain overly functioning with deep thoughts. I can't afford to be lazy right abou now. But on my off day, we can puff puff pass. And I roll the best kush ever - ask the mandem. grin
same with me, when I wanna go into another realm, I just blaze me one
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by crisycent: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
This picture is fake. The earing(stud) on that guy's ear is too "modern" to be real. Even the makeup on the girl's face. The guy's haircut is too modern for fela's era.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
krispycash:
Lwkmd... Ask lil Wayne... He'll testify to the shitta smoke.... Mean when I was into that stuff benbo in unilag lagoon front was on point ... Cali Kush ain't that good... U should try the Ghanaian thing...

Are you sure you smoked the real cali kush? I don't think there's any weed comparable to cali kush apart from "sour" and Uk's "high grade." Smoked some mad weed in Amsterdam's sin-city/red-light district a few years ago but can't remember the name. North Africa has some crazy kush as well, trust me.

Anyway, I don't really know about Ghana weed and I'm definitely never gnna try it. grin I don't smoke weed anymore and if at all I'm going to try any, it has to be the normal mersh that would give me a little buss for a bit and go away, bruv. You know once you're a weed-head and you stop smoking it for a long time - and suddenly smoke it again, it makes pass out and fvcks you so bad.

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Michyeddy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2013

Apparently, according to my darg who just came back from naija, the naija weed isn't that strong. And what you lot call skunk is just normal weed. You would have to smoke almost an "O" to get high. You lot need to come smoke brum brownie or OG kush - and feel more spiritual. grin Even that Cali kush is mad crazy!!
i come dey wonder how you take sabi.....or are u a...
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
trolling: same with me, when I wanna go into another realm, I just blaze me one

That's what's up, bro.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Michyeddy: i come dey wonder how you take sabi.....or are u a...

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by willyray(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
shocked no shame in his game lol
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Dejohnbull: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
FELA, for ever live africa, greatest nigerian ever' i wil remeber u for telling nigerian military goverment truth wit ur music, u fight for de mases wit ur music, ur great songs like this open our eyes in lagos.... Mr folow folow..... Rufurufu fight..... Itt.... Sufering & smiling..... monday morning in lagos..... Ikoyi blindnes..... Under ground system.... M o p..... Seek for head of state..... O d o o.... Luk & laf..... Alagbon..... Demostration of craze.... Beast of no nation..... Army arangement..... Goverment magic..... Zombie..... Water no get enemy.............

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Dimvil: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
fela is my boss
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by rill: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mtcheew Dis guy and his pants
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
kubumilano: Karakuta•Omo Baba 70
Kalakuta you mean?
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by mspee(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Look at his pent! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by ubanett(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
owolabifunke14: The lady beside him must be a grandmother now.
OR dead
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Decryptor(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

Do you know why some of the greatest people to ever walk this planet were weed smokers? You definitely can think that deep without the spiritual feeling that weed gives you. It makes your mind travel farther than the normal humanoid - and that's the honest truth. And it's medicinal as well.

Without weed, I doubt Fela, John Lennon, Bob Marley, Tupac etc. would have been able to make the type of timeless music that they made, to be honest.
Stop talking rubbish! Did the likes of Kenny Rogers, Luther Vandross and the Beatles smoke weed?
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
ms_pee: Look at his pent! cheesy cheesy
smiley
Badt geh
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by bknight: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
chrisme: what a wasted life. There are bigger weed(ganja) in hell

Yet, u're here discussing him even after years he passed on. How many head of states (alive/those that are dead) are being discussed and/or remembered at all, while still alive let alone when they are dead.

You who's not living a wasted life, how many know you let alone will open discussions on you when u die?

Weed or not, he came he saw he conquered.

Heck! Without the weed we may never have heard there's anyone called Fela Kuti undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by crackhaus: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
crisycent: This picture is fake. The earing(stud) on that guy's ear is too "modern" to be real. Even the makeup on the girl's face. The guy's haircut is too modern for fela's era.
Yea yea, man analyst. The point being made here is the jumbo size rizla and kush, not the makeup or haircut of dem jungle spectators.

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nuzo1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
stexsy: who goes dia? Eternal fraternal order of the legion consontum....identify ursef

Hehehe...salute bro!

I was never confirmed cos I was never so interested in it. I was just experimenting like any other young youth. And it did stop at the experimentation stage. grin

Hope I didn't disappoint you? smiley
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2013

Shymexx? Na you be dis?
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Decryptor: Stop talking rubbish! Did the likes of Kenny Rogers, Luther Vandross and the Beatles smoke weed?

Who told you they never smoked weed? That they did it in the secret doesn't mean they never did it. Everyone does drugs in the music industry, that's an open secret.

However, what's "The Beatles" without John Lennon? - John Lennon wrote most of the Beatles' hits. And Sir Paul McCartney used to be a pot-head as well.

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by normaljenny(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
philip.adesola:
I think during the last days of his life, his food became weed cry undecided

He is a stupid man, and a very bad influence to anybody that looks up to him. Mtseeeeeeew
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by onila(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
he was such a disgusting, dirty old man! yuck!
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Burger01(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2013

grin
That brownie is skunk to my Lagos Island brothers. Just a smoke of "I" and u're out for 7hrs.. grin

BTW, ShyShy where you been hiding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom / Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.