Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,670 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) (58672 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by nikky5(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
What did Fela contributed to this country when he was alive?Rather he encouraged the smoking of marijuana and hooliganism.The military under Obasanjo taught him the lesson of his life and killed his mother.How has his music affected the lives of Nigerians.Only the foolish , lost and hell-bound will follow his footsteps.How many of his children smoke that weed publicly like he did.What did he achieve at the end of the day and how did he died?During this lifetime he was an atheist and live a morally bankrupt life.His unrepentant supporters will one find him in hell fire with worms eaten his entire body.God cannot lie.sinners shall perish in hell.Jesus is the way,the truth and the life.Jesus is alive and calling humanity to repentance.There is no salvation in Weeding.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

Darn!! I just had to take time out of my nfl game and say wag1 to you. Where have u been hiding? You said some next thing on a thread and went ghost on me after that. tongue Don't watch the thread - I'm a good lad. I had to put that poster in check - you know the g-check thing. grin

Anyway, I don't smoke and I've never smoked - I've just been around too many weed-heads. grin

Shout me!! wink

liar alert
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Edited.

Why did I even post a reply to this hungry bum with yellowish-red eyes? - FML.

Sod off.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 21, 2013
igbo smokers learn ur lessons now..... even make dem lite am for person u too na smoker.......
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by blasterman(m): 1:41am On Oct 21, 2013
nikky5: What did Fela contributed to this country when he was alive?Rather he encouraged the smoking of marijuana and hooliganism.The military under Obasanjo taught him the lesson of his life and killed his mother.How has his music affected the lives of Nigerians.Only the foolish , lost and hell-bound will follow his footsteps.How many of his children smoke that weed publicly like he did.What did he achieve at the end of the day and how did he died?During this lifetime he was an atheist and live a morally bankrupt life.His unrepentant supporters will one find him in hell fire with worms eaten his entire body.God cannot lie.sinners shall perish in hell.Jesus is the way,the truth and the life.Jesus is alive and calling humanity to repentance.There is no salvation in Weeding.

Who are you to judge ? Remove the speck in your eyes before you remove another mans speck.

According to fela i dey spoke igbo but my head still correct!. IBB,OBJ no dey spoke igbo but their head no correct, Abacha dey smoke igbo but him use sunshade cover am"

2 Likes

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by blasterman(m): 1:54am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by emmabest2000(m): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Baba419: The face of the chick in the background is priceless, she knows shes next grin
grin

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by incrediblestev: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2013
f
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Yokel, you still haven't told me who ya mum is and where ya pops is from.

And don't tell me they're from Lagos because you'll have to show me a proof by telling me your ancestral name. grin grin grin grin

I'm enjoying this.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nicepoker(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2013
owolabifunke14: The lady beside him must be a grandmother now.
says who. She died of AIDS
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by lagcity(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2013
Look at these fawking hypocrites raising their noses at Fela's lifestyle. Most of you have terrible vices and live pathetic lives. You are not good people, you just know how to hide. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by incrediblestev: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2013
shymexx: However, why do you keep quoting me with your autobiography? I don't care about your life, where you live, where you work, who you're and the rest of the nonsense you keep posting to me, mate. The whole thing has nothing to do with you, so why are you getting involved?

This reeks of low self-esteem and inferiority complex - and I actually feel sorry for you. If you actually know the guy typing behind this handle, I'm sure you wouldn't even be chatting shyte, to be honest. I probably would've knocked out your front teeth. grin Even the Lagos you keep screaming about - I'm sure you've no ancestry there. Yet you keep running your mouth to someone whose ancestry lies there, with a Victorian mansion somewhere on the Island named after his great grandfather. grin grin grin You're a toast!! grin grin grin

You're a very funny guy, I swear down - and I'm starting to enjoy this.

Alright yokel, tell me more about yourself. Who's your mum and where's your pops from? And have you had breakfast? grin grin grin grin grin

hshahahahahahah...... now your next line of argument is your ancestry connection to Lagos, thought a while ago it was a shithole not befitting of the almighty shymex that is having the best of social welfare in the UK.... lol
o boi go sleep inside gutter, you no get wetin you want talk...... and stop regurgitating the nonsense your poor mum told you, if actually you are indigenous to Lagos your mama go carry you come house come live for your utopian Victoria island house that only exists in your delusions.... lol.... By the way the UK you are talking about as if na your papa country has nothing to do with your black ass or ancestors how come you are using another man's achievements as your own, black monkey like you, talk of low-self esteem and you fail to look inside and see the irony..... hahahaha
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2013
nikky5: What did Fela contributed to this country when he was alive?Rather he encouraged the smoking of marijuana and hooliganism.The military under Obasanjo taught him the lesson of his life and killed his mother.How has his music affected the lives of Nigerians.Only the foolish , lost and hell-bound will follow his footsteps.How many of his children smoke that weed publicly like he did.What did he achieve at the end of the day and how did he died?During this lifetime he was an atheist and live a morally bankrupt life.His unrepentant supporters will one find him in hell fire with worms eaten his entire body.God cannot lie.sinners shall perish in hell.Jesus is the way,the truth and the life.Jesus is alive and calling humanity to repentance.There is no salvation in Weeding.

[b]Weed!!

What did Fela contribute to Nigeria?! Alot. He was an activist amongst activists. An activists that stood up against Military governments when others were hiding with their tails between their legs. He stood up, got beaten severally, got incarcerated severally yet he still stood firm and spoke out against the ills in the society.

I consider it juvenile of you to judge those who follow in Felas footsteps as if you are better than them. Fela Anikulapo Kuti is reverred internationally as a Nigerian icon. Name the top 50 Nigerians of all times and Felas name would pop up, so would his brother Beko Ransome Kuti. Even his mother that you spoke off so flippantly was a renowed Nigerian female activist. His Father was also the First President of the Nigerian Union of Teachers. Fela was a graduate of Trinity College, London. The Owner of the music genre popularly known today as 'Afrobeats' and he is first cousins to Nigerias Nobel Price winner Wole Soyinka. Fela was a man whose life so intrigued the world, they made an off-broadway show about him...

Yes! Fela may have lievd a morally bankrupt life (by your definition), but hey.. He did more for Nigeria that 95% of your morally wealthy Pastors have done for Nigeria in recent times.

To think your dragged Jewish Gods son into this matter.. grin Here is what your Jewish God has to say about weed and judgemental people like you;

Genesis 1:29 English Standard Version (ESV)

29 And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

Mark 7:18-20 ESV
And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him.

Ezekiel 34:29
And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

I could keep going on and on..

Stop reasoning like a Babylonian..

Roll it, Light it, puff it & pass the dutchie pon the left hand side..
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by ugotuf(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2013
The devil also quoted the scriptures to CHRIST, so who is surprised ! sorry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2013
ugotuf: The devil also quoted the scriptures to CHRIST, so who is surprised ! sorry cry cry cry cry

Keep telling yourself that.. Unless you are saying that the devil created weed (which means not onlyGod has powers to create) or you are saying that Weed is a bad creation of God which goes against what God said in Genesis and other parts of the bibles where he said everything he created was good.

Puff puff pass.. 3 P's of jonsing.. grin
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by ugotuf(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Keep telling yourself that.. Unless you are saying that the devil created weed (which means not onlyGod has powers to create) or you are saying that Weed is a bad creation of God which goes against what God said in Genesis and other parts of the bibles where he said everything he created was good.

Puff puff pass.. 3 P's of jonsing.. grin

Oga Okija,report for my thread na. Na ur guy muskeeto, grin tongue
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

Oga Okija,report for my thread na. Na ur guy muskeeto, grin tongue

Gimme the address.. grin
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by brat4222(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Na wa o! See person papa. This no be role model at all.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by busayordench(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Baba oOº°°ºOo winkcheesy
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by nokingasgod: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2013

Hear o another Zombie Talk!
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Sholy29ice: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
PLS IN GOD NAME HELP A FELLOW
NAIRALANDER.
PLS AM IN NID OF UR VOTE.... THEY
ARE LEADING ME IN VOTE.
Pls i nid your nid your
assistance....i nid
u to vote for my SAMSUNG
1000WORDS ARTICLE..... ON "A DAY
IN
LIFE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY
"....PLS
KINDLY FOLLOW DIS LINK TO VOTE
FOR OLUMODEJI SHOLA.....PLS
HELP A
FRIEND..... .PLS SHARE IT TO UR
FRIENDS ON WATSAPP,FACEBOOK
PAGE ND GROUPS, BBM,BLOG AND
ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK..
TNX U...
HOW TO VOTE
1)A VALID EMAIL (email u can
remember d username nd pass
words )
2)YOUR NAME
3)PHONE NUMBER
4)A MAIL WILL BE SENT TO D
EMAIL YOU USED FOR VOTING.. SO
THAT YOU CAN ACTIVATE YOUR
VOTE.
www.samsungmobileng.com/galaxytab3/samsung1000words/
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Revolva(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2013

I feel liek slapping you ....with this statement..cant believe that this is coming ut from a nigerian....you realy lack a real mind ...what is wrong with your head...is it too much weed
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by seegobe(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
the energizer of the prophet...lol :-Xthe energizer of the prophet...lol
wher is W4 ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom / Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.