Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35994 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by fabulousdame(f): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2013
y-fo:

Kelly's laugh in fashion police?...seems someone wants to destroy her vocal cords shocked

That girl's laff no be here abeg cheesy

grin grin i like d way she lafs, very funny way

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dannyxy(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2013
spicyonu: It's men like you that dries a woman's purse but can't give! SHAME ON YOU..sad
shame on you too *spits on her* grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Una stil de here ***continues kissing my gf***
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Youngpo413: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Love or no love,I don`t care,I spend to get what I want.....
atleast she no go dey shakara for where I dey again.
Both of us may not even be interested in love sef,she comes for my cash,while I go for the pussssy,after the whole thing,she will went back to the one she loves,who cares but personally,I will be relieved cuz I know whats under her skirt and get ready for the next one.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by gee1992(f): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
austushi1: You are foolish; including ur male supporters! Y u no wan get brain? Eh? Just tell me why u choose to use ur yansh, instead of ur brain? If the girl know say she no like me, y she no tell me, make jejeli waka? Y she go dey chop my money? No girl go ever chop my money, make I no Zap her!

Na ur type dem dey chop wella! If ur doing dis to get a girl here, ur on Lonnnngggggg tin!

Ram!
even wen a gurl says she no lyk u, u will neva hear.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by fabulousdame(f): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
all these boys talking about ladies being greedy self...some of dem na #100 card dem dey send give babe weekly and dem go still dey talk say dem dey spend... some guys spend up to or more dan a 100k to sleep with a prostitute for one night, how much more can u do for a chick you luv? if u cant spend on her, y did u ask her out? real men spend on their women.... buh girls self nor dey tax ur bf like say e be ur atm, if he dosnt ve den understand with him...

the truth is sometimes guys go into a relatnshp cos of s£x en girls cos of money...shikena

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by spicyonu(f): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
when I've my father, uncles, and brothers why bother myself about a man's 10 10 kobo... cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by SELFWORTH: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2013
Young po413: Love or no love,I don`t care,I spend to get what I want.....
Both of us may not even be interested in love sef,she comes for my cash,while I go for the pussssy,after the whole thing,she will went back to the one she loves,who cares but personally,I will be relieved cuz I know whats under her skirt and get ready for the next one.

Aids is real! If you keep looking for it, one day you will surely find it and get to keep it forever grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by SELFWORTH: 12:39am On Oct 27, 2013
Edusouls: Nigerian girls re the worst women to love, cos u may hve cardiac arrest at 22yrs, they dont value feelings, they re devilish liars, they date multiple partners with ease and see it as nothin wrong, infact as buisness, thats y most of them re loaded with curses walking timed bombs, and most re unable to get married nowadays..nigerian girls are very bad..anymore explanations needed tell me...

You are a baaad loser . No wonder you were dumped. You sound like a pain in the butt.. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by gloryl(f): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by gloryl(f): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Never knew we still have smart and reasonable dudes like sweetestguy around.....most guys get themselves into such mess;sometimes not even because they truely love the girl but because they just want to have a taste of what she carries about.....please most girls out there are also there just to have a taste of what you have in you pocket...so please don't get hurt or complain cos somgirl refused2fall mugu 4 u instead she turned u a maga..... Life is like that,,,but 1 tin I knw is dat a girl doesn't pretend wen she dnt love a guy,,,BUT a guy can pretend to love a girl for 10yrs and d girl won't knw for a second until d guy is tired of her..... So pls ladies try2be smart like d guys n vice vasa
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Heineken(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Muller_7: nonsense!
this aint nonsense guy. He's very right. Boys dey eff up seriously. Imagine a gurl asking u for airtym and money when u knw she doesn't even like u. Let's be sharp. I don't even allow or like gurls dat demand. Wen a gurl doesn't ask for anytin,she deserves evrytin. Let's be sharp

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by justwise(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

No she is not smart, she is just as idiotic as the guy who uses money to woo her, a smart girl who got respect herself will tell him to get lost with his money.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Gift19(f): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
WackyJ1: Op is a traitor...

The truth will always be very bitter.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Gift19(f): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by tracyfemmmm: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2013
thehunted: LOL. the thing is ......how much do we really spend on you girls in order to smash their pvssies and further reduce its worth. spend 15k on a girl in a week and she will do ànything` for you. 15k? Thats just one`s daily out of station allowance when you go offshore(for guys in oil and gas firms). we dont care if u leave us for your broke baby. We drop the change ,we smash the pvssy. who is the loser?[b][/b]
you are,especially when u take dat STD test
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ebyy(f): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2015
constance500:
Nd dis is cumin frm a guy....are u mad Eleyi ti jonz o
he just stating the fact
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ebyy(f): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Youngpo413:
Love or no love,I don`t care,I spend to get what I want.....
that why u get cheats like u kip see u only get low self esteem fools
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Youngpo413: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
ebyy:
that why u get cheats like u kip see u only get low self esteem fools
hoe k
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ebyy(f): 1:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
hoe k
Punk
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Youngpo413: 6:21am On Aug 03, 2015
ebyy:
Punk
THOT
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ebyy(f): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
THOT
gat no time for gank like u
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Youngpo413: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2015
ebyy:
gat no time for gank like u
THOT
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Micromaker23: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
sweetestguy:
We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

big lies naija girls don't love. The are all thieves , I will say it anywhere .

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50