Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. (843 Views)

World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" / Boyfriend Won't Meet My Parents, Why? / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
I'm still in love with my ex girl friend after my parents, my friends and my siblings asked me to let her go. I want to make the long issue short , please tell me what to do. I was in open relationship with her, but when I went to Lagos for my 6months industrial training, she became wayward and start sleeping around with different men. She did not even do those things secretly, she became the kind of girl any man can easily call to have his sexual desires fulfilled at any time. When I was receiving several calls concerning her waywardness but she pleaded not guilty, when I finally went back to school after my I.T, I discoverd every call I received was true, she was already sex addict. So I discontinue the relationship as my parents asked me to do. But after 3 years now, I cannot still cope with another girl, I still love her. Pls what should I do?? How would my parents, siblings and friends feel if I go back to marry her? Pls help.
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by Excel30: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2013
Does she love u too,if "NO" there is no way u can change her. Is so good,loving somebody,when somebody loves u back.
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2013
*singing* loving you is easy cos youre beautiful lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalallalalalalalala dududdudududududu
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i am sure you know the answer to your question.except you want all your friends to be jisting you about how good your wife was in bed or how sexy the tatoo on her ass is
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2013
Hey kulyie! Whatzup? How is life? I want to show you that there are good men around. I want to change your mind and misconception about men. Can i talk to you?
kulyie: *singing* loving you is easy cos youre beautiful lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalallalalalalalala dududdudududududu
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i am sure you know the answer to your question.except you want all your friends to be jisting you about how good your wife was in bed or how sexy the tatoo on her ass is
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by djeezy(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2013
why won't your parents dislike her when she sleeps with different men. The truth is if she loves you she won't sleep around. You're simply blinded by love coz you're in the field and cannot see what your parents see. There's already a breach of trust and I doubt if the relationship would still hold water. It's left for you to strangle those feelings for her and move on with your own life.
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by babyBB: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2013
Dear poster, ur issue is a serious one, am a lady and i cant support evil, pls just look 4 a better woman u can marry because u wont be happy wen u eventually marry her and at d end she keeps goingout with different men even in ur matrinonial home. Be wise u need sum1 better dat will luv u and not cheat on u no matter d distance btw u 2, gud luck
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by Mynd44: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2013
There is only one reason why you should get back with your ex and that's if the issues that lead to the break-up has been resolved. Has she stopped sleeping around?
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2013
I don't tink the op is ok. What do you think "an open relationship is called"? Even with the cheating and all which ofcoz you asked for,you couldn't man up and call it quits abi undecided your folks had to tell you what to do angry. Now after several years your thinking of going back to marry, your only confusion however is if your folks will agree. Heehee are you a dunce? Do you have a brain? Please answer accordingly
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2013
Define 'open relationship'.
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by Ruq: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: My Parents And Siblings Dislike Her. by 190theclown: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wetin pu$$ie go do some boys

smh *Aoooo* na wa!!

3years later hes still crying

God abeg oh!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To My Future Wife. / Why? / RAPE Is Not Funny --- The Story Of Jada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.