Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. (7831 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by lanaVello1(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
GOD HEALS HIV or GOD CAN HEAL HIV?
there are so many tinz God can do but he won't do!
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2013
rapture_ready:

Nah.

Truth is, God never allows such things happen to his children (the truly saved).

He spares us such painful experiences.

Lmao. You must be really silly. This is my last reply to you.

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by raptureready: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
GOD HEALS HIV or GOD CAN HEAL HIV?

God heals HIV.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: now this depends sir.

I believe trouible and bad experiences are sometimes a way God can refine our faith in him

Can you see? They both claim the same Holy Spirit teaches them from the same Bible. One believes Christians are spared, the other believes they aren't but are God's tools of refinement. I rest my case.

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

But in some situations, it's permissible to murder. God permitted man to murder his Son(who was himself) to save man from sin. Makes sense.
no. You misunderstand. God did not just allow man to murder his son, God poured his wrath on his son. His wrath for the sin of mankind. Jesus died and died terribly because so that you would be justified.
He was raised from the dead so that you would be welcome into the hands of God as his son. He took your punishment.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by lanaVello1(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

So murder the child and save the mother?
have a better idea save letting your child born the child?
He knows everything frm d end to d beginning &definitely has plans for the child
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by lanaVello1(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2013
i thought this people claimed to be open-minded?!?
grin seriously,your minds couldn't have gotten any shallow than this!
well i'm still here to exchange ideas & knowledge
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: no. You misunderstand. God did not just allow man to murder his son, God poured his wrath on his son. His wrath for the sin of mankind. Jesus died and died terribly because so that you would be justified.
He was raised from the dead so that you would be welcome into the hands of God as his son. He took your punishment.
God didn't throw stones at Jesus. Man did.
God didn't nail the mumu to the cross. Man did.
God didn't pierce his side. Man did.
God didn't write the Bible. Man did.

It has always been man. Man is GOD is Man. God is not objective. He's subjective, just like ideas, feelingl, emotions, the whole gamut of the human experience.

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by raptureready: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lmao. You must be really silly. This is my last reply to you.

Noted.

I'll confess, I got a bit bored at work and started trolling.

But, what?! The lack of goodness, humility, self-control on this thread is palpable!

People can't even hold conversations without happily threatening the existence of millions, and recommending their extermination!

You fellas make abubakar shekau and his lot sound like nice people.

Adios, muchachos.

I. AM. SO. OUTTA. HERE.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2013
lana_Vello: i thought this people claimed to be open-minded?!?
grin seriously,your minds couldn't have gotten any shallow than this!
well i'm still here to exchange ideas & knowledge

I can only exchange value for value. You better think about 'buying' knowledge. You possess nothing of value here. tongue

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
God didn't throw stones at Jesus. Man did.
God didn't nail the mumu to the cross. Man did.
God didn't pierce his side. Man did.
God didn't write the Bible. Man did.

It has always been man. Man is GOD is Man. God is not objective. He's subjective, just like ideas, feelingl, emotions, the whole gamut of the human experience.
God used man to pass judgement. He executed his judgement through the hands of man. And he also played his part.
He forsook his firstborn on the cross.
"My God my God why hast thou forsaken me"
Why are you always like this?
Sometimes, I wonder if you're blind or you choose to twist fact. Smh
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst:
God used man to pass judgement. He executed his judgement through the hands of man.
Why? God couldn't kill Jesus himself?

oh. i forgot.. that would have been suicide...
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Secularist: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
Why? God couldn't kill Jesus himself?

oh. i forgot.. that would have been suicide...

lol. Nice tactic. When you have nothing else to say, make a silly joke grin
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by 7spirit: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

How silly.....

Anyone who has read the bible can debate with a theologian from morning to night on similar grounds
Reading a biology textbook (or books) only will never put you on the same grounds with a biologist..

You christians are experts at conflating and misconstruing things to fit lies that protect your religion
questions and answers.

Q. are religions, dominations and doctrimes matters?

A. NO! this is because when man face judgement, he will not be ask which religion or domination he belongs.

Q. is hell and heaven real?
A. if the sun and moons are real, and the bible give an account of how all things are created, including man. then it is real.

Q. how will judgement be?
A. it will be very tereble, for judgement are for the belivers. 13 judgement throne will the believer pass through and if he is found wanting in any of the judgement he will from there go to hell. entering heaven is like trying to pass camel through the eye of niddle.

Q. what are the requirement?
A. accept jesus, be baptise of water and holy Spirit, and be very holy.

Q. what happens if a man give is life to christ?
A. is name is written in the book of life,a foundation is lay up for him in heaven, and a white garment is given him to wear; and holiness is what keeps the garment clean. always use the boold of jesus for your sanctisfication per minute per seconds, for no man can be completly holy.

Q. how can one build up on the foundation that is lay?
A. by holy life,by giving,and by soul winning.

Q. what happen to those whos names are not found in the book of life?
A. they are at once cast to hell withot wasting time.

Q. Will there be any form of mercy in judgement?
A. No; for after death is judgement.

Q. Which judgement is the hardest?
A. The last one which is the main gate to heaven, for it is call righteousness and holiness.

Q. Which one is greater; the gifts of the Spirit or the fruits of the Spirit?
A. It is the fruit for it able man to enter the kingdom of GOD.

Q. How can one win soul effectively?
A. Prinkle the blood of Jesus upon that person to norlify every spell cast upon him and to open his eyes to the truth, and ask the holy spirit for help.

It may surprice you to know, that there are churches who has being in existence for more than hundrend years; but it member has no even one enter the kingdom of GOD. From the founders to lest of its members. Please pray that GOD tells you through His Spirit these churches.

There are three known to me and may unknown to me. Demonic pastors; but please, to be at the safer side in this endtime, but not your faith in any man and in anything. But put your faith only on JESUS and the word of GOD.

please reply to ask questions and tell all. Fear GOD and Stay holy. May GOD preserve you till the very end.

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: lol. Nice tactic. When you have nothing else to say, make a silly joke grin

Better tactic than yours. You keep repeating nonsense until people realize you're a silly joke. cheesy tongue grin

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Secularist: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
We need to create an atheist network outside of this platform where we can have proper discussions and strategy sessions. It is my goal that in my life time i would reduce the number of religious people in this country significantly. Call me overtly ambitious, but i believe it can be done.

In the next 3 - 6 months i would create that platform.

I am very very dedicated towards the eradication of the antihumanists religious insanity. I believe that we must chip away at their madness, and we must be very tact in doing so.

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Secularist: We need to create an atheist network outside of this platform where we can proper discussions and strategy sessions. It is my goal that in my life time i would reduce the number of religious people in this country significantly. Call me overtly ambitious, but i believe it can be done.

In the next 3 - 6 months i would create that platform.

I am very very dedicated towards the eradication of the antihumanists religious insanity. I believe that we must chip away at their madness, and we must be very tact in doing so.

lol......calm down....hope you arent ooman in disguise.

As for the platform, I am willing to invest if you are creating an atheist forum for naija

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Secularist: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol......calm down....hope you arent ooman in disguise.

As for the platform, I am willing to invest if you are creating an atheist forum for naija

LOL

Who is ooman?

It is definitely for Nigeria. I actually have the manpower to create such a platform, am sure as soon as it is done we would quite easily be able to fund its promotion. I am thinking invitation only, i don't want any of this religious nuts sneaking in and making a mess of things.

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by wiegraf: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
7spirit:
questions and answers.

Q. are religions, dominations and doctrimes matters?

A. NO! this is because when man face judgement, he will not be ask which religion or domination he belongs.

Q. is hell and heaven real?
A. if the sun and moons are real, and the bible give an account of how all things are created, including man. then it is real.

Q. how will judgement be?
A. it will be very tereble, for judgement are for the belivers. 13 judgement throne will the believer pass through and if he is found wanting in any of the judgement he will from there go to hell. entering heaven is like trying to pass camel through the eye of niddle.

Q. what are the requirement?
A. accept jesus, be baptise of water and holy Spirit, and be very holy.

Q. what happens if a man give is life to christ?
A. is name is written in the book of life,a foundation is lay up for him in heaven, and a white garment is given him to wear; and holiness is what keeps the garment clean. always use the boold of jesus for your sanctisfication per minute per seconds, for no man can be completly holy.

Q. how can one build up on the foundation that is lay?
A. by holy life,by giving,and by soul winning.

Q. what happen to those whos names are not found in the book of life?
A. they are at once cast to hell withot wasting time.

Q. Will there be any form of mercy in judgement?
A. No; for after death is judgement.

Q. Which judgement is the hardest?
A. The last one which is the main gate to heaven, for it is call righteousness and holiness.

Q. Which one is greater; the gifts of the Spirit or the fruits of the Spirit?
A. It is the fruit for it able man to enter the kingdom of GOD.

Q. How can one win soul effectively?
A. Prinkle the blood of Jesus upon that person to norlify every spell cast upon him and to open his eyes to the truth, and ask the holy spirit for help.

It may surprice you to know, that there are churches who has being in existence for more than hundrend years; but it member has no even one enter the kingdom of GOD. From the founders to lest of its members. Please pray that GOD tells you through His Spirit these churches.

There are three known to me and may unknown to me. Demonic pastors; but please, to be at the safer side in this endtime, but not your faith in any man and in anything. But put your faith only on JESUS and the word of GOD.

please reply to ask questions and tell all. Fear GOD and Stay holy. May GOD preserve you till the very end.

Post of the year

Erhaps even the decade. I nearly pissed myself
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by lanaVello1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
I can only exchange value for value.You better think about 'buying' knowledge. You possess nothing of value here. tongue
grin oh rily..i c very lil quark of knowledge here.so ure gon' giv me watchu got & v.versa cheesy tongue
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by texanomaly(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
david_hume:

Common sense is sparing ur entire family d memory of the r*pe, which will be manifested in the child.

However, I'll take it back if you convince me that the standard practice amongst christian husbands is to raise the son of the man that rap*d their wives as their own.
I am a Christian. I believe abortion is warranted in the case of rapeorincest.

That being said, if a woman chooses to carry the child, odoption is always an option. After all the child had no choice in this matter.

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by davidhume1: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
texanomaly:
I am a Christian. I believe abortion is warranted in the case of rapeorincest.

That being said, if a woman chooses to carry the child, odoption is always an option. After all the child had no choice in this matter.

Thank you jare.
But i think Joshthefirst needs this reply more than i do!
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by texanomaly(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
david_hume:

Thank you jare.
But i think Joshthefirst needs this reply more than i do!
Sorry. It was more a general reply. Not nessecarily aimed at you. I guess I should have just hit reply. Quoting has become a bad habit. Again, apologies.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by davidhume1: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
texanomaly:
Sorry. It was more a general reply. Not nessecarily aimed at you. I guess I should have just hit reply. Quoting has become a bad habit. Again, apologies.

owk
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
JMAN05:

1. You cant talk what you dont know. he didnt predestine them.

2. God has the power to foreknow, he however, does not use the power always. inherently omniscience not total.

the fact is that atheist will continue to leave on more faith than theists. this I have observed.
this is the new order of the day now; playing with words and inventing definitions. Following this line of thought, just seems silly. Many xtians agree with this
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Secularist: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
“I think we’re part of a greater wisdom than we will ever understand; a higher order, call it what you want. Know what I call it? The Big Electron. It doesn’t punish, it doesn’t reward, it doesn’t judge at all. It just is.
And so are we, for a little while.”
-George Carlin
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by jayriginal: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2013
minute: Dawkins should stick to what he knows. Dawkins talking about theology is like

Britney Spears giving her beliefs on quantum-physics. It makes no sense and people

should ignore it.

What qualifies anyone to speak on theology? This is one of the most senseless things people say on here. Ill take it that you heard or read it somewhere then came here to regurgitate without thinking twice.

Now ask yourself (again), what qualifies anyone to speak on theology.

Im sure even you cannot deny that the notion of religion and religious experiences are subjective. If you agree then I need not continue as Im sure you get the point. If you disagree, well that will be another story . .

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by jayriginal: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I'm quite willing to bet you are as ignorant as he is wrt theology. That said I'm currently a number 7. For starters, God isn't empirically verifiable and runs against the thread of common experience.

Uyi I'd like to take you up on this sometime. I feel time is against me though because Im not sure for how long you will remain at 7. Maybe a little interview or something.

Im really curious on your thought processes at this point.
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by jayriginal: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

How silly.....

Anyone who has read the bible can debate with a theologian from morning to night on similar grounds
Reading a biology textbook (or books) only will never put you on the same grounds with a biologist..

You christians are experts at conflating and misconstruing things to fit lies that protect your religion

Word!

Idiots Guide To Winning A Religious Argument Against Anyone

When confronted by reason, claim its a spiritual thing and your opponent cannot understand.
1-0.

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2013
jayriginal:

Word!

Idiots Guide To Winning A Religious Argument Against Anyone

When confronted by reason, claim its a spiritual thing and your opponent cannot understand.
1-0.

haha

They think that the bible is too much for non believers......lol

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

haha

They think that the bible is too much for non believers......lol
its actually too much for you guys, going from the nonsense you vomit here everyday in the name of interpreting the bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

14 Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God / Is God Partial? / Noise Pollution: Religious Leaders Deny Knowledge Of Approved Decibel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60