Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. (7857 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: its actually too much for you guys, going from the nonsense you vomit here everyday in the name of interpreting the bible.

If that were true, how do you explain
-Olaadegbu's imbecilic posts and cartoons?
-Obadiah's crazy apocalyptic visions
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

If that were true, how do you explain
-Olaadegbu's imbecilic posts and cartoons?
-Obadiah's crazy apocalyptic visions

I have had no problem so far with olaadegbu's posts.
And you know obadiah is not a christian. He's a black jew. grin grin grin
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: I have had no problem so far with olaadegbu's posts.
And you know obadiah is not a christian. He's a black jew. grin grin grin

Really? You believe his hell testimonies?
Obadiah uses the same bible. both old and new testament
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by jayriginal: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Religious philosophy is a well-defined field in itself. There are skill sets necessary to operating effectively in it and you do not acquire them by merely reading the Bible. That much is an established fact. Established by the existence of academies and fellowships that regulate the field.

Come off it.

Why does it have to be so complicated that you need apologists for something so simple.

Assuming without conceding, Jesus broke everything down. He said, love God with all your heart (etc) and love your neighbour as yourself. Do you really need academies for that? How hard can that be? But no, you need apologists like that silly (I forget his name at the moment but reading some of his nonsense can make you vomit in disgust) guy who sounds like P Alvinga or maybe Alvin Platinga. Ill look it up.

The only extras you need outside the bible in my opinion are historical perspectives. Maybe some archeology too. Little stuff like that. Not academies specializing in sophistry. Isnt the holy spirit supposed to guide you anyway? Arent you supposed to have the spirit of discernment?

Reminds me of the time when only the clergy had access to the bible and tried to prevent people from getting their hands on it. Further more, how many have this theological expertise you speak of? Do you have it? And if you dont, does it mean anyone can flourish their theological credentials in your face and ask you to screw a donkey because God wants you to?

I call bull on this!
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Really? You believe his hell testimonies?
Obadiah uses the same bible. both old and new testament
well, I admit those hell testimonies were extreme, but they were not bibilical.

We both know obadiah is in a league of his own grin
Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: well, I admit those hell testimonies were extreme, but they were not bibilical.

We both know obadiah is in a league of his own grin

Joshthefirst finally confesses the truth!

Halleluyah bro! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell / Atheism & Hypocrisy / Religious Children Are Meaner Than Their Secular Counterparts, Study Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.