Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,317 members, 7,864,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN (39441 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

For Obatala's sake it would affect the relations of the person. The murder of the breadwinner of a family could impoverish the whole family e.t.c

I don't even have to start giving you more examples, you are intelligent enough to figure more out yourself.

Tell me how 2 gays/lesbians sleeping with themselves in their personal room is your headache.
Tell me how somebody sleeping with an under aged girl in his room is your headache?
Tell me why defending the despicable gay lifestyle is your headache?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

I replied someone in one of my previous posts. Prostitution is not banned in so many countries in the world and I don't think it should be banned and yet there are so many side effects e.g Trafficking. So many girls involved in prostitution are as a result of human trafficking. Underaged girls also are involved in prostitution also. Many involved in the prostitution industry are also involved in drugs e.t.c

Still I'm not against it. So don't ask me how prostitution affects me as a person. Come up with a right analogy.

Means you can be a prostitute giving the right consideration right?

Human trafficking involves all humanity, it is done in various ways, homosexuals are also trafficked.

Ellen De Generes "trafficked" an Australian girl to the US and married her.

She got left her - perhaps she was rescued - and is now married to a man.

Children are trafficked and sodomized too.

Russian government recently stopped the adoption of their children by Americans because of possible "sodomization".
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Married gay couples are probably much more likely
to adopt children then unmarried ones or straight
couples, so if their state allows gay adoption (glares
at FL), then adoption agencies should have an easier
time placing orphans.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

For Obatala's sake it would affect the relations of the person. The murder of the breadwinner of a family could impoverish the whole family e.t.c

I don't even have to start giving you more examples, you are intelligent enough to figure more out yourself.

Tell me how 2 gays/lesbians sleeping with themselves in their personal room is your headache.

PLEASE TELL US WHY DEFENDING AN ACT(HOMOSEXUALITY) WHICH YOU CLAIM IS WRONG IS YOU HEADACHE?

TELL US WHY YOU HAVE NEVER SPENT THE SAME AMOUNT OF ENERGY TO DEFEND THE POOR MASSES IN NIGERIA BUT YOU WILL GO TO THIS LENGTH TO DEFEND GAY IDEOLOGY?

TELL US WHY DEFENDING A LIFESTYLE THAT DONATED HIV TO THE WORLD AND INCREASES THE RISK OF OTHER DISEASES IS YOUR HEADACHE?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

For Obatala's sake it would affect the relations of the person. [/b]The murder of the breadwinner of a family could impoverish the whole family e.t.c

Tell me how 2 gays/lesbians sleeping with themselves in their personal room is [b]your headache

You ask me a question, I ask you back, but you won't answer how a murder of someone's breadwinner is your own headache.

Only to tell me the relation of the person.

Is s/he your breadwinner?

If not your breadwinner, how does it affect you?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Has this homosexual issue gotten to this extent? The devil.must surely have evidence to prove that Wat he does is always right.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by deelobe: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=vire]Well i am not a supporter of same sex marriage but how long they can hold on is the problem..Nigerians may not support it now but how long can this opposition hold.A lot of the younger generation is accepting homosexuality and soon the tides will change..The western Nations have the money and Media to propagate same sex ideologies and trust me Nigeria will be the new heaven for all these propaganda...every movie, song, news and sitcoms will feature a scene to help show that homosexuality should be accepted.. There is a way of science whereby if you keep reading or seeing a particular thing for a long time it becomes the norm....we were a nation where going nude was a taboo but now its the new way to define sexy[/quote

Really! I will like to see your reaction of one of your siblings brings someone of the same sex as their intended partner then you can advise us. Till then keep mum
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by deelobe: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman: Funny how so many would love watching lesbians perform in por.n films & enjoy threes.omes with 2 girls involved yet they say they are anti-gay.
So many have watched Pirates & have other por.n movies with girl to girl acts on their phones & computers yet dem dey claim anti-gay.

Yes same sex marriage should be prohibited but anyone should feel free to sleep with whom he likes in his private room.

I'm not gay not do I support it but I feel what two consenting adults do with their d.ick & asse.s in their private room is no ones business but theirs.

But I'm against accepting it publicly & joining them under the holy matrimony called marriage.

The 15 years jail term is wrong. 2 guys/girls wishes to do it & its no ones business.

I think everyone should have a right to a private life regardless of what others think so far his/her private life affects no other person negatively & he/she is willing to bear the consequence of such.

#nohomo.
where are the figures to prove what you have just said. Speak for yourself and do not say many people. If some people such perverse interests must it be saddled upon the nation let it remain behind closed doors.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Don't mind some of these gay bigots who think they can shove their despicable lifestyle down our throats! They think everything America does must be right. They don't have a mind of their own. They are shameless! This is how they started in the West, and managed to dominate the public consciousness. They want to do the same here.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Given that the acceptance of SSM will also increase
the acceptance of SS relationships, I'd expect the
number of gay men and women who get into hetero
marriages to conform should decrease, which should increase the average happiness of a marriage.
While there will always be infidelity, I'd suspect that
the average number of partners someone has
decreases after marriage, which should slow down
transmission of STDs.
Some hetero people who know think marriage is a
joke or a waste might change their minds given how important it is to those denied it. I'm pro-marriage,
so I consider this a good thing.
Perhaps a married SS couple would be more likely to buy a house than a cohabiting one, because of the
greater security. If this is true, greater demand would increase house prices (or stop the slide) which is a
very good thing for many of us.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
iyeyemi:

Again, statements like this one explains why we will never be a great nation.

Again, a statement like this explains why a pander will continue to have more value than some blacks in the opinion of their gods.

Homosexuality is your greatness? It is sickening.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Donjazzy12:

PLEASE TELL US WHY DEFENDING AN ACT(HOMOSEXUALITY) WHICH YOU CLAIM IS WRONG IS YOU HEADACHE?

TELL US WHY YOU HAVE NEVER SPENT THE SAME AMOUNT OF ENERGY TO DEFEND THE POOR MASSES IN NIGERIA BUT YOU WILL GO TO THIS LENGTH TO DEFEND GAY IDEOLOGY?

TELL US WHY DEFENDING A LIFESTYLE THAT DONATED HIV TO THE WORLD AND INCREASES THE RISK OF OTHER DISEASES IS YOUR HEADACHE?

Get well informed.it was bestiality and not homosexuality that led to such
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Donjazzy12:

Omo I just dey argue with dull people. No reasonable analogy.
Why do we argue?
Why do we argue about C Ronaldo and Messi?
Why do we make comparisons?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by deelobe: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fine, there's corruption and all other ills but to add this to it. i can't even believe someone perverse says the attitude of the younger generation is changing towards homosexuality in Nigeria. When one of your siblings brings home someone of the same sex for marriage and you people accept then you can testify and tell us how it has changed your family. If not please lets face normal serious issues. Homosexuality is not an orientation it is a spiritual problem. God said he created male and female and male and male or female and female. The thought of it makes my skin crawl iyama
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
You can imagine that pervert @wman asking how gay life style affects me personally. Some people are just born to bring shame to themselves and their parents. Children of perdition.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins: Given that the acceptance of SSM will also increase
marriages to conform should decrease, which should increase the average happiness of a marriage.
transmission of STDs.
joke or a waste might change their minds given how important it is to those denied it. I'm pro-marriage,
Perhaps a married SS couple would be more likely to buy a house than a cohabiting one, because of the
greater security. If this is true, greater demand would increase house prices (or stop the slide) which is a

SSM- same sex marriage
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=wman]

Omo I just dey argue with dull people. No reasonable analogy.
Why do we argue?
Why do we argue about C Ronaldo and Messi?
Why do we make comparisons?

[/quote/]

See dullard! Reprobate minds!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
porka:

Again, statement like this explains why a pander will continue to have more value than some blacks in the opinion of their gods.

Homosexuality is your greatness? It is sickening.

Explain how homosexualism is the greatest corruption in the world.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

Thank you I wonder how someone in his right senses would say homosexualism is the worst form of corruption in the world. Shows how smart the person is.

Yes, show how smart you are by telling us what corruption means.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

Explain how homosexualism is the greatest corruption in the world.

Google corruption wman, the ones I've explained to you since morning is coming in from one ear and going out from the other.

DIY.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins: Given that the acceptance of SSM will also increase
transmission of STDs.

Now it is all about money for you right?

All suspected though.

It's bad business in Nigeria sha.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Porka and Donjazzy12 tell us why 2 lesbians/gays sleeping with each other in their private room should be sentenced to jail for 14 years.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dont mind this wman
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman: Porka and Donjazzy12 tell us why 2 lesbians/gays sleeping with each other in their private room should be sentenced to jail for 14 years.
@ wman tell us why a man making love to his daughter should be jailed.
Tell us why a mother and under aged son sleeping together in their rooms should be jailed.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman: Porka and Donjazzy12 tell us why 2 lesbians/gays sleeping with each other in their private room should be sentenced to jail for 14 years.
Tell us why the guy who comes into your room and beats you black and blue should be jailed.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by MANOSUB(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
For ur information, same sex marriage is allien to Nigerians and will continue to be. If u dnt have reason of ur own, u r nt worth living.
vire: Men will prefer to see two ladies doing it than seeing two men doing it.....so wont that show some of us support a part of homosexuality....The bible says wickedness will increase in the last days...so how long will your tradition hold...Not with our younger generation going GAY CURIOUS..

where is tradition......it was a taboo to go nude but these days dats the new fashion trend...Gone are the days we use to say my daddy said this and this is bad now its Oprah said this is good....Ellen said this is good....Tyra banks says so and so and even Dr phil ....the altar of same-sex marriage is on all this talk shows where they are glorified and guess what this generation are addicted to them.....so down the toilet goes your tradition once this generation gets in power..
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

God I can't believe a reasonable human being is arguing like this. So you still don't understand?
The whole shit you typed above shows how intelligent you are.
So with all I typed you couldn't understand my point?

A thief, murderer, kidnapper affects someone in the society negatively
A thief stealing your property would ruin you and make you unhappy (It affects you negatively and it affects all parties involved negatively)
A murderer kills you ( Your whole family, friends, colleagues e.t.c are affected)

Even a 6 year old understands all these.
Did you go to school at all?
How old are you?

For the umpteenth time tell me how two gays/lesbians sleeping with themselves in their personal room affects you or any one else personally.

Don't even start about diseases that only affect the gays/lesbians personally.

You are being clever by half.

If you or your sister or brother is engaged in homosexuality, your entire generation will go for it one way or another.

Your life and that of your entire family nuclear and extended family will be made miserable.

You will be forced, against your will, to seek for asylum that your gods, doubting you, may deny.

You may end up committing suicide eventually.

The community will be forced to make necessary rituals to avert evil befalling the land.

So tell us how someone's murder affects you personally?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2013

Tell us why a p.edophile sleeping with children in his room should be jailed as you suggested earlier.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Donjazzy12: @ wman tell us why a man making love to his daughter should be jailed.
Tell us why a mother and under aged son sleeping together in their rooms should be jailed.

Why should homosexuality be discredited and compared to worst forms of abberation here...fyi, homosexuality in its superior class and objectivity should be legal only within two consenting adults.. The nigerian senate and house of reps made a regrettable mistake in this area by dis allowing a class of people from their rights with the 14 yrs bill or are people in advance 1st world countries who make same sex marriage no longer humans... We all know that it is unfair, a thief,pedophile,rapist,murderer e.t.c causes damage and trauma plus Losses to their victims but homosexuals do not cause this .. So why are they DISCRIMINATED!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

Why should homosexuality be discredited and compared to worst forms of abberation here...fyi, homosexuality in its superior class and objectivity should be legal only within two consenting adults.. The nigerian senate and house of reps made a regrettable mistake in this area by dis allowing a class of people from their rights with the 14 yrs bill or are people in advance 1st world countries who make same sex marriage no longer humans... We all know that it is unfair, a thief,pedophile,rapist,murderer e.t.c causes damage and trauma plus Losses to their victims but homosexuals do not cause this .. So why are they DISCRIMINATED!!!!!

Likewise prostitution and i.ncest
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Click like if you say a capital "NO" to the discrimination and victimisation of homosexuals who are normal people and know love
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
and who told you that gay lifestyle does not cause trauma. In fact gays have higher cases of mental health issues. Some children involved in pedophilia actually enjoyed it, no trauma anywhere. some girls in started having sex at age thirteen. So your argument is neither here nor there
ccollins:

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors / Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.