Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN (39448 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins: Click like if you say a capital "NO" to the discrimination and victimisation of homosexuals who are normal people and know love

Stay where you are and make you disgusting money out of degenerate chosen lifestyle.

Do not come to Nigeria with that.

You will go to jail.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Donjazzy12:
Tell us why the guy who comes into your room and beats you black and blue should be jailed.
Donjazzy12: @ wman tell us why a man making love to his daughter should be jailed.
Tell us why a mother and under aged son sleeping together in their rooms should be jailed.

The man who comes into my room and beats me:
-invades my privacy
-hurt me
-cause me injuries and body harm
-makes me spend much on hospital bills

A woman sleeping with her underage son

-consentual age for sex is 18/21 years old
- The child is not old enough to know right from wrong
-In the US the adult would be prosecuted

A 30 year old woman sleeping with her 55 year old father.
-In the US they won't be prosecuted since they are both of legal age and its consensual.

Now give me reasons why 2 lesbians/gays sleeping with each other in their private room should be jailed.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Donjazzy12: and who told you that gay lifestyle does not cause trauma. In fact gays have higher cases of mental health issues. Some children involved in pedophilia actually enjoyed it, no trauma anywhere. some girls in started having sex at age thirteen. So your argument is neither here nor there

You see the problem here now,because of a person is gay/lesbian.. You just blindly conclude that such person is having mental issues... And what do yóu mean by children who Are involved in pedophilia enjoyed it.. Are there not straight people who enjoyed marriage and fornication even though the were victims of pedophilia
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

-invades my privacy
-hurt me

-In the US they won't be prosecuted since they are both of legal age and its consensual.

Now give me reasons why 2 lesbians/gays sleeping with each other in their private room should be jailed.

Gbam la la la gbam la la la gbam lo lo lo lo
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
porka:

Stay where you are and make you disgusting money out of degenerate chosen lifestyle.

Do not come to Nigeria with that.

You will go to jail.

Naaah,I do not think the nigerian police take such as a serious offence if you have the money.... South africa has plenty cultures and tribes that nigeria boast of as if they are the only ones ,yet they pratice same sex marriage.... Mugabe of zimbabwe was just too poor sighted to see that obama does not need to be a homo to accept what a minority wants for collective interest and as far as the homosexual institution does not affect the society as other illegal crimes do... Then,it should be fully implemented... Maybe nigeria will see reasons and know that they are not in the same period of their great grand fathers
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

-invades my privacy
-hurt me

GOOD,
That somebody caused you bodily harm does not concern anybody else. It is not anybody's problem but yours in your oblique thinking.
The case of pedophilia with a parent should also not be any body's problem. How does it really affect the government? Why set an age of consent? What if the child actually wants to sleep with his father or mother, why should the government interfere on the child's rights?
People sniff cocaine in their private residents and yet the government bans it? why?
Why does the government harp about substance abuse? doesn't the citizen have the right to take exactly what he wants?
WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT INTERESTED IN YOUR LIFESTYLE AS AN INDIVIDUAL?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by porka: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

-invades my privacy
-hurt me

No, they will be prosecuted., including life imprisonment in some states.

In the United States the District of Columbia and every state, except Rhode Island, have some form of codified incest prohibition.[40] However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island repealed its criminal incest statute in 1989,[40] Ohio only targets parental figures,[40] and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older.[40] A conviction for incest attracts the following penalties by state:

5 years imprisonment in Hawaii
10 years imprisonment in North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Minnesota
14 years imprisonment in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Idaho
15 years imprisonment in Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia
20 years imprisonment in Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, and Vermont
25 years imprisonment in Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky
Life imprisonment in Florida, Georgia,[41] Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.

Three convictions or more of incest also require the offenders to register as "Sex Offenders"

In all states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include:

Father
Mother
Grandfather
Grandmother
Brother
Sister
Aunt
Uncle
Niece
Nephew

In some states, sex between first cousins is prohibited. The cousin marriage law in the United States by state article has a table which shows that cousin sex as well as cousin marriage is outlawed in some states.

Rhode Island allows uncles to marry their nieces if they are part of a community, such as orthodox Jews, for whom such marriages are permitted. Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations, including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.

Check here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest

Give us a reason why a p.edophile who does it in his room should be jailed as you suggested.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Beync(f): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
This is getting serious. so many gays on thread directly and indirectly defending the act. Nigerians are secretly embracing this disgusting thing, what will happen if it's finally legalise? Sodom. Tufikwa
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 50calibre(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
It's funny how many Nigerians are easily brainwashed, the white man tells them to accept homosexuality, they accept it.

Being pro-gay doesn't make you trendy or intelligent, it only portrays how inferior and feeble minded you are, to accept something as ghastly as homosexuality, because the white man tells you to.

No Nigerian in his right mind, can possibly accept homosexuality as normal, and no Nigerian arguing here, can tell me his/her pro-gay views are ones also shared by the family in which he/she was brought up in & neither are they views they've held since childhood.

These are newly acquired views by these guys, the pro-gay propaganda machine is working.

Just like in a hypnotism session, some get hypnotised, some don't.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Donjazzy12:
GOOD,
That somebody caused you bodily harm does not concern anybody else. It is not anybody's problem but yours in your oblique thinking.
The case of pedophilia with a parent should also not be any body's problem. How does it really affect the government? Why set an age of consent? What if the child actually wants to sleep with his father or mother, why should the government interfere on the child's rights?
People sniff cocaine in their private residents and yet the government bans it? why?
Why does the government harp about substance abuse? doesn't the citizen have the right to take exactly what he wants?
WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT INTERESTED IN YOUR LIFESTYLE AS AN INDIVIDUAL?

On Hard Drugs
-It has caused the addiction of many.
- Many have lost jobs because of it
-In so many cases of rape and other crimes worldwide the use of drugs was a factor involved.
-So many drug lords and drug traffickers deal in illegal use of arms.
-Processing of these drugs cause harmful effects to the environment e.g that village in the news where their whole drinking water was polluted by the processing of these drugs.
- So many celebs have wasted their careers due to drug use e.g Jenna Jameson, Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin(Home Alone), Majek Fashek e.t.c
- Many criminals use it before perpetrating their evil deeds to wipe their conscience and enable them perform inhumane acts.
-E.t.c e.t.c
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beync: This is getting serious. so many gays on thread directly and indirectly defending the act. Nigerians are secretly embracing this disgusting thing, what will happen if it's finally legalise? Sodom. Tufikwa

Okay ,to those that hate it , describe in a pragmatic and well detailed view what makes homosexuality disgusting
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

Okay ,to those that hate it , describe in a pragmatic and well detailed view what makes homosexuality disgusting

Explain how.disgusting it will be when you are caught having sexual intercourse with your mother.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
porka:

No, they will be prosecuted., including life imprisonment in some states.

In the United States the District of Columbia and every state, except Rhode Island, have some form of codified incest prohibition.[40] However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island repealed its criminal incest statute in 1989,[40] Ohio only targets parental figures,[40] and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older.[40] A conviction for incest attracts the following penalties by state:

5 years imprisonment in Hawaii
10 years imprisonment in North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Minnesota
14 years imprisonment in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Idaho
15 years imprisonment in Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia
20 years imprisonment in Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, and Vermont
25 years imprisonment in Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky
Life imprisonment in Florida, Georgia,[41] Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.

Three convictions or more of incest also require the offenders to register as "Sex Offenders"

In all states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include:

Father
Mother
Grandfather
Grandmother
Brother
Sister
Aunt
Uncle
Niece
Nephew

In some states, sex between first cousins is prohibited. The cousin marriage law in the United States by state article has a table which shows that cousin sex as well as cousin marriage is outlawed in some states.

Rhode Island allows uncles to marry their nieces if they are part of a community, such as orthodox Jews, for whom such marriages are permitted. Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations, including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.

Check here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest

Give us a reason why a p.edophile who does it in his room should be jailed as you suggested.

Thanks for the link. I really appreciate it, it enlightened me a lot on ince.st laws around the world.
I'm sure when you read through you also realise that 90% of the countries mentioned do not persecute for those who are 18 years old above.

Pedo.philes should be persecuted because they are having sex with people who are not of legal age and are too young to have sex.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
50calibre: It's funny how many Nigerians are easily brainwashed, the white man tells them to accept homosexuality, they accept it.

Being pro-gay doesn't make you trendy or intelligent, it only portrays how inferior and feeble minded you are, to accept something as ghastly as homosexuality, because the white man tells you to.

No Nigerian in his right mind, can possibly accept homosexuality as normal, and no Nigerian arguing here, can tell me his/her pro-gay views are ones also shared by the family in which he/she was brought up in & neither are they views they've held since childhood.

These are newly acquired views by these guys, the pro-gay propaganda machine is working.

Just like in a hypnotism session, some get hypnotised, some don't.

You failed to mention civilsation,progress,education, anti -religious barbarism The white men gave us and you harshly criticize us and the white man for bringing up rights that people support in sane climes for the development of democracy... And no one is hypnotised,, you are just confused.I am not a homosexual like I said but I am no stranger when it comes to human needs and rights, morality and rationality of homosexuality
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

On Hard Drugs
-In so many cases of rape and other crimes worldwide the use of drugs was a factor involved.
-Processing of these drugs cause harmful effects to the environment e.g that village in the news where their whole drinking water was polluted by the processing of these drugs.
- So many celebs have wasted their careers due to drug use e.g Jenna Jameson, Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin(Home Alone), Majek Fashek e.t.c
- Many criminals use it before perpetrating their evil deeds to wipe their conscience and enable them perform inhumane acts.
-E.t.c e.t.c
And you now think you are smart?
WHY DO AMERICA IN SOME STATES ASCRIBE LIFE SENTENCE TO CONSENTING ADULT FAMILY MEMBERS WHO PRACTICE INCEST?
@ bolded how does it concern you? You claimed that diseases among gays does not concern anybody, so how does drug use among celebrities concern you? HOW?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

Explain how.disgusting it will be when you are caught having sexual intercourse with your mother.

Are u just daft or you do not reason What is nexus btw that rubbish u posted and homosexuality
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

Thanks for the link. I really appreciate it, it enlightened me a lot on ince.st laws around the world.
I'm sure when you read through you also realise that 90% of the countries mentioned do not persecute for those who are 18 years old above.

Pedo.philes should be persecuted because they are having sex with people who are not of legal age and are too young to have sex.

HOW DOES THE BOLDED CONCERN YOU PERSONALLY?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
wman:

On Hard Drugs
-E.t.c e.t.c

@ bolded are bisexual or lesbian women.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Beync(f): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

The act itself is unnatural. Just look @ the way u r created as a man and the way a woman is created u'll know it's normal to have relation with the opposite sex and not same.
Sexual relationship was originally designed to take place between a man and a woman and that is the only means thru which humans re procreate.

What do you produce thru homosexuality?
Disgusting, isn't it?
An act you are not proud of in public and before your family. Something u secretly indulge in knowing it'll be repugnant to another sight or ear that hears it.

Aww! The devil is really smiling seeing people are promoting his idea.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

Are u just daft or you do not reason What is nexus btw that rubbish u posted and homosexuality

so you are angry to this extent. So you see how it pains us when you talk about homosexualism.

I asked how will you feel when you are caught having intercourse with your MOTHER .......oh you feel it has no context with my argument.

my dear you are possed by demons and you need deliverance.

ccolins since you see abormination as life style and you are asking how homo sex is disgusting to us. if you weren't a gay u should have accepted that having intercourse.with your mum is not disgusting, rather you attacked.my question.with anger.

they have asked you series of question yet you find it.hard to answer none.rather you claim to be wise.

The earlier you stop homosexualism the better for you because if you are caught like this people you.will.for ever lose your dignity for life if either you.have any the way am seeing you.

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Donjazzy12:
[/b]
HOW DOES THE BOLDED CONCERN YOU PERSONALLY?

It affects the young child. He is too young to have sex according to the laws of the land. Many children grow up to have traumas caused by them having sex at a young age.
Think about the 8 year old girl whose vagi.na is too tight & would get bruised by such encounters.

2 lesbians/gays having sex bring harm to only themselves.
The STDs are shared among them. You only catch it if you were so foolish as to have unprotected sex with them.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beync:
The act itself is unnatural. Just look @ the way u r created as a man and the way a woman is created u'll know it's normal to have relation with the opposite sex and not same.
Sexual relationship was originally designed to take place between a man and a woman and that is the only means thru which humans re procreate.

What do you produce thru homosexuality?
Disgusting, isn't it?
An act you are not proud of in public and before your family. Something u secretly indulge in knowing it'll be repugnant to another sight or ear that hears it.

Aww! The devil is really smiling seeing people are promoting his idea.

Hmm, sweetie... Like I said, you have no intellectual depth of argument to bring justice to this world wide phenomenon because you still come from a religious view which even has its black sides coupled with its controversy. Also why mention the devil,if that is the only idea that he has,the world would have been a far better place.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
For the record, when you use the following terms, the overwhelming propaganda machinery is subconsciously working a bit on you:

- Gay.
- Same-sex.
- Minority.

Those are intentional euphemisms employed by the Western media and Pro-homosexual groups to help make it sound more acceptable.

I now strictly stick to the term "Homosexual".

- Homosexual marriage.
- Homosexual love.
- Homosexual people.
- Homosexual rights demands.
- Pro-homosexuality.

If you look at all my post on this thread, I have stuck to those. I don't employ or get caught up in their psychological euphemisms.

Call it what it is: Homosexual.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite: For the record, when you use the following terms, the overwhelming propaganda machinery is subconsciously working a bit on you:

- Gay.
- Same-sex.
- Minority.

Those are intentional euphemisms employed by the Western media and Pro-homosexual groups to help make it sound more acceptable.

- Homosexual marriage.
- Homosexual love.
- Homosexual people.
- Pro-homosexuality.

If you look at all my post on this thread, I have stuck to those. I don't employ or get caught up in their psychological euphemisms.

Yes they know themselves. using pretence to defend their evil deeds.
something that they can not boost of in their family or the public rather they hide here to say trash why not come out and say it openly let us see ur face.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
leon12: Studies showed that if your Identical Twins is Gay you have 99% chanceof being gay. Could it be that both of em are possessed by Evil spirit right from birth to all identical Gay twins in the World??

Lol. Nothing like evil spirit.

But that is one area I'm looking into. When one person is gay in a twin, there's a VERY high chance of the other one being gay. Now I don't see it as a coincidence cos I've found this in ALL the gay twins I've met.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

so you are angry to this extent. So you see how it pains us when you talk about homosexualism.

I asked how will you feel when you are caught having intercourse with your MOTHER .......oh you feel it has no context with my argument.

ccolins since you see abormination as life style and you are asking how homo sex is disgusting to us. if you weren't a gay u should have accepted that having intercourse.with your mum is not disgusting, rather you attacked.my question.with anger.

they have asked you series of question yet you find it.hard to answer none.rather you claim to be wise.

The earlier you stop homosexualism the better for you because if you are caught like this people you.will.for ever lose your dignity for life if either you.have any the way am seeing you.
undecided
Okpara-Jesus:

:-:-:-:- so what point are you driving at ? That I am a gay or what...you do not know me so never you bring up clueless post about myself because I support homosexuals... Let me be empirical here, I find it un-natural for me to think talk more of dong it(my personal life) but for me not to respect the decision and freedom of a homosexual is foolhardy.

Secondly,never you mention my dear mom in your posts again or I will.... (You know what I mean)
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Homosexuality is demonic to say the least. The very day the homos realise there's something wrong in having affections for people of same sex, is the day they're delivered.
And please, can someone tell me the correlation between financial corruption in Nigeria and the passage of same sex marriage prohibition bill?... The answer=0. So, why would anyone divert a same sex marriage topic to that of corruption?
Must we get everything wrong? How would legalising homosexuality end corruption in Nigeria? If you can't answer these questions, please stop talking about corruption on this thread.
We've got many corrupt government officials who are homos, so homosexuality and corruption are independent of each other.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins: undecided

:-:-:-:- so what point are you driving at ? That I am a gay or what...you do not know me so never you bring up clueless post about myself because I support homosexuals... Let me be empirical here, I find it un-natural for me to think talk more of dong it(my personal life) but for me not to respect the decision and freedom of a homosexual is foolhardy.

Secondly,never you mention my dear mom in your posts again or I will.... (You know what I mean)

You see how you are?
you asked someone here how is gay act disgusting and I asked if you are caught in sexual intercourse with your mum how u feel and you got angry. Now I wanted to know how you will feel when you know that we anti-homosexual are against such. you open your mouth to support evil. the way it pains you sexing your mother is same way it pains us seeing men sexing men.

you are a homosexualist and nothing can change it okay.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

Yes they know themselves. using pretence to defend their evil deeds.
something that they can not boost of in their family or the public rather they hide here to say trash why not come out and say it openly let us see ur face.

Mind you that we are in a democratic era and except if nigeria wants to keep on lagging behind or being isolated in its own culture and ancient ideas ,there is something called freedom of speech but the nig govt is just too manipulated and bad.. They commit worst atrocities and say no to homosexual.. All this foreign pressure is not for nothing, I did beat mt chest and say I can blast it into the ears of any nigerian in a civilised country I.e america who tries to discriminate homos
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite: For the record, when you use the following terms, the overwhelming propaganda machinery is subconsciously working a bit on you:

- Gay.
- Same-sex.
- Minority.

- Homosexual marriage.
- Homosexual love.
- Homosexual people.
- Pro-homosexuality.

Let me set that record straight, nobody here is slowpoke to know that ssm,gay e.t.c are all about homosexuality...

The western media do not need any projections to convey their legitimate ideas, nigeria is not growing due to many problems and wrong decisions and some foolish ones here are thinking nigeria achieved something by rejecting the same_sex marriage.. Mitchew
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. Nothing like evil spirit.

But that is one area I'm looking into. When one person is gay in a twin, there's a VERY high chance of the other one being gay. Now I don't see it as a coincidence cos I've found this in ALL the gay twins I've met.

Not a very high chance.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

http://www.hollanddavis.com/?p=3647

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/born-gay
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

Mind you that we are in a democratic era and except if nigeria wants to keep on lagging behind or being isolated in its own culture and ancient ideas ,there is something called freedom of speech but the nig govt is just too manipulated and bad.. They commit worst atrocities and say no to homosexual.. All this foreign pressure is not for nothing, I did beat mt chest and say I can blast it into the ears of any nigerian in a civilised country I.e america who tries to discriminate homos

That one na your businesses. if you feel that you have freedom to everything and culture been abolished so that you start having homo sex it won't work for you. if you like go and paste rubbish on internet as long as we are concerned any homosexual caught will surely end up like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Traders Attacked By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra, Goods Destroyed / Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.