Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,333 members, 7,864,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN (39442 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

Let me set that record straight, nobody here is slowpoke to know that ssm,gay e.t.c are all about homosexuality...

The western media do not need any projections to convey their legitimate ideas, nigeria is not growing due to many problems and wrong decisions and some foolish ones here are thinking nigeria achieved something by rejecting the same_sex marriage.. Mitchew

Honestly you ARE extremely thick!

You are too dimwitted to grasp little concepts.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

You see how you are?
you asked someone here how is gay act disgusting and I asked if you are caught in sexual intercourse with your mum how u feel and you got angry. Now I wanted to know how you will feel when you know that we anti-homosexual are against such. you open your mouth to support evil. the way it pains you sexing your mother is same way it pains us seeing men sexing men.

you are a homosexualist and nothing can change it okay.

if homosexuality disgusts you the way you sleep with your own mother who is a LovePeddler ,then you have a mental deformation and should to sent for examination at a notable psychiatric hospital
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

Honestly you ARE extremely thick!

You are too dimwitted to grasp little concepts.

Loool, and you are also dimwitted to have envisaged that people are slowing brainwashed to think of ssm,gay and other as more acceptable forms than the raw concept "homosexuality"
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

That one na your businesses. if you feel that you have freedom to everything and culture been abolished so that you start having homo sex it won't work for you. if you like go and paste rubbish on internet as long as we are concerned any homosexual caught will surely end up like this.

What joy do you gain from seeing pictures of nake.d men being paraded? undecided
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

if homosexuality disgusts you the way you sleep with your own mother who is a LovePeddler ,then you have a mental deformation and should to sent for examination at a notable psychiatric hospital

Hahahahahahahahahahahahag

come and see a homosexualist in disguise.

so you have conscience and even know that psychiatric hospital exist.

so you know that Wen you sex your mother is evil and a problem .

so you.know see having sex with a man is normal, I need you to be adimitted to the psychiatric unit in UNTH now.

so you know things that is right and wrong

things that are etically correct

so you know culture a litttle bit that having intercourse with your mum is evil.

Ccollins you are a big time homosexualist who needs serious rehablitation.

my dear never be allow your mind to be reprobate.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
masonkz:

What joy do you gain from seeing pictures of nake.d men being paraded? undecided

So that your kind will.not even come out and speak and how wish you can even see the vedio of how your type were disgraced for life..
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

Loool, and you are also dimwitted to have envisaged that people are slowing brainwashed to think of ssm,gay and other as more acceptable forms than the raw concept "homosexuality"

You are a person!

So you finally figured out what the post was expressing?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahag

come and see a homosexualist in disguise.

so you have conscience and even know that psychiatric hospital exist.

so you know that Wen you sex your mother is evil and a problem .

so you.know see having sex with a man is normal, I need you to be adimitted to the psychiatric unit in UNTH now.

so you know things that is right and wrong

things that are etically correct

so you know culture a litttle bit that having intercourse with your mum is evil.

Ccollins you are a big time homosexualist who needs serious rehablitation.

my dear never be allow your mind to be reprobate.

U just insulted me by your previous post then and you still come and say that I need rehabilitation despite I repeatedly say I am no homsexual but an activist.... Anyway,I do not blame you the kind of behaviour you show here displays the kind of family you are from
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

So that your kind will.not even come out and speak and how wish you can even see the vedio of how your type were disgraced for life..

Yea, I've seen it, and I guess your Jesus must be giving you a standing ovation for such. undecided
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
masonkz:

Yea, I've seen it, and I guess your Jesus must be giving you a standing ovation for such. undecided

like I earlier said that same devil that pused you into sleeping with a man will be the same to publicly disgrace you like this.

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So you finally figured out what the post was expressing?

More like you are a retard who cannot read between the lines
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

U just insulted me by your previous post then and you still come and say that I need rehabilitation despite I repeatedly say I am no homsexual but an activist.... Anyway,I do not blame you the kind of behaviour you show here displays the kind of family you are from

I need not to be told. Remember that you can't say your a vegeterian and yet you kill animals.

you need not to be told you are a homosexual not an activist
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by pazienza(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
porka:

After you have taken an overdose of HALUCINOGEN (they prescribed 2 tablets a day for you, one in the morning one in the night, but you emptied the bottle in a day) your sense has now evolved from that of a chicken to an embryo.

That is why you are touting your gods' superiority here.

Islamic Jihad and Arabs are not synonyms.

Arabs are a people, Islamic Jihad is a doctrine, an ideology. And it doesn't have to be violent necessarily, it could be subtle.

Like pushing for a Sharia legal system in Europe and America - it is already happening.

Or electing a Muslim or a secret Muslim who is sympathetic to Islam, perhaps like O.

American "civilization" (may be you mean culture) was built on Judeo-Christian values that generate from the Bible or Torah.

The religious books of the Jews and Christians, part of it are also in the Qur'an.

They are already throwing it away and it's a matter of time before they throw it out completely.

They used to be very proud of it until recently that they are becoming ashamed of it.

The same Arabs meanwhile are buying up their companies and cities paying down cash which they can use to feed - for the time being - before they go back to them to beg for more.

They are also infiltrating their governments.

By superiority, perhaps you mean advancement.

America is advanced in technology, military, finance, health, economy and science than most countries of the world, not only Nigeria.

But they are also self destructing leading to their collapse as a nation eventually.

Detroit, that symbol of America's prosperity and pride is bankrupt.

And there are others check out this map

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/07/18/detroit-isnt-alone-the-u-s-cities-that-have-gone-bankrupt-in-one-map/

But there may be a silver lining, when they pushed themselves to economic edge, and they cannot feed again, and their creditors dictate to them - as they did during the last budget fight - they will accept their non-superiority, eat the humble pie and turn back to God.

And one by one they will dismantle your hallucinogenic "superior civilization".

You can argue your points without resorting to ad hominem, America from the beginning was built on freedom of religion. For the rest of your write up, i don't see how they support your position, so no need addressing them.

I will not take another attack on my person by you, i will reply with even more venom if you try that shit with me again.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by pazienza(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
MR.SANITY:
ur ignorance knows no bounds i must say, you havn't heard that people become gay by environmental factors? pls research deep before posting, or are you high on dry shit u licked frm ur partners anu s undecided

You show how silly you are when you leave the issue on discuss, and start attacking the other party, it's a sign of intellectual laziness.

Show me any research that have shown increase in homosexual population in gay friendly countries like Netherland and Canada, or just shut up.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by pazienza(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
porka:

Okay homosexuals can procreate through lesbians if need be.

So what stops i.n.c.e.s.t.u.o.u.s couples from procreating through someone else to avoid the genetic defect?

My dislike emanates from everything, disgust inclusive.

Those involved in incest aren't demanding for their rights, when they start, the world as always will listen to their case, stop creating a problem that doesn't exist, just to score a brownie point.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by pazienza(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
porka:

How does prostitution affect you as a person?

Of course, i am all in support of legalising prostitution, When they start their campaign, you will be sure to see me lend my support. *grins*
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by manny4life(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
masonkz:

I was about to ask the same question, why put pictures of naked men out on here?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

That is why nigeria is barbaric
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

More like you are a retard who cannot read between the lines

You are a person!

What part of my post gave you the indication that I felt people did not understand the meaning of gay and etc?

Your moronic arsse could not comprehend the point I was making because you were too dimwitted?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by pazienza(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
MR.SANITY:
you are not homosexual and you take so much time and energy to ague for it, meeeeen u are pathetic. My prayer for you is u give birth to all gay children, i'm sure u'll say amen.

You know, they say that most extreme homophobes are gays who hate being gay and can't help themselves. I am beginning to suspect you. Gays pose no threat to any heterosexual who is confident of his sexuality.

By the way, i pray to have a gay son that will be as accomplished as Anderson cooper, than a heterosexual fool for a son. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by dahfweshdude69: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
hmmm...dis is getting interesting... I never knew we had so many gays in Nigeria... by d way,y will d government support an act dat majority of d masses don't want?...is it by force to copy other western countries?... if dey support homosexuality, dat doesn't mean we should... dere citizens feel comfortable with it...we don't feel comfortable... for Christ sake we are not America's b***h...Nigeria is an independent nation n we can make our decisions.....and if any gay isn't happy with d law...simply relocate to where it is accepted...dey can accept u dere...as for me o...homosexuality is madness...but it is dere life...no sha do mistake cross my path sha...I don't support homosexuality...since most Nigerians don't accept...please just change.....go for spiritual deliverance... or go to d rehab...if dat one no work...simply leave Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
pazienza:

You know, they say that most extreme homophobes are gays who hate being gay and can't help themselves. I am beginning to suspect. Gays pose no threat to any heterosexual who is confident of his sexuality.

By the way, i pray to have a gay son that will be as accomplished as Anderson cooper, than a heterosexual fool for a son. Thank you.

Do you have any research to back this up?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
manny4life:

I was about to ask the same question, why put pictures of naked men out on here?

He must think showing such pics will make people just "stop" being gay.

Or maybe such pics give him a hard.on
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

I need not to be told. Remember that you can't say your a vegeterian and yet you kill animals.

you need not to be told you are a homosexual not an activist

Do you have a down syndrome that I must not be poor for me to activate for those living in squalor.. Like I said earlier,where is the brains of people who claim to be heterosexual supporter only
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by pazienza(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
porka:

Same way homosexuality is repulsive to us.

I. n . c . e. s. t. is a crime in almost all part of the world (at least for now, before too much of opium will trigger another worldwide enforcement of their "rights"wink

Meaning it is all of the business of the entire world to not be like you and fold their arms.

And so it is our business to remove offensive and repulsive behaviors from our society also.

Again, you are probably just starting in your homosexual advocacy as you don't know that pedophiles whom you call for their arrest are also part of you and are now gathering to plan how to enforce their "human rights" borrowing your strategies.

And it has nothing to do with Nigeria or Sanni Yerima, it is right inside some of America's highest educational institutions, Harvard and John Hopkins Universities.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2011/08/26/why_are_we_surprised_with_the_push_for_pedophile_rights/page/full

Every argument you are using in your homosexual advocacy currently is what they are using too.

http://b4uact.org/

So when they push and push and perhaps succeed in getting the media and Hollywood to start accepting, propagating, propagandize, and one president, whose children help to hasten the process of his "evolution" on pedophilia comes to town, will you change your mind then?

Paedophilia is basically different from homosexualism, in paedophilia one the partners is not old enough to give consent, even homosexual relationship can become paedophilia if one of the parties involved is not old enough to give consent. This is also the case against necrophilia, as a dead body cannot give consent.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by manny4life(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

Do you have any research to back this up?

Oga Sagamu, what he said doesn't need research, if I were to go by what I've seen, then my knowledge of what I've seen is more reliable than any research.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by pazienza(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Donjazzy12: You can imagine that pervert @wman asking how gay life style affects me personally. Some people are just born to bring shame to themselves and their parents. Children of perdition.

So, how does it affect you personally?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What part of my post gave you the indication that I felt people did not understand the meaning of gay and etc?

Your moronic arsse could not comprehend the point I was making because you were too dimwitted?

Now you are being sardonic of yourself again.. Its a shame at the intellectual empowerment that nigeria is struggle to get to be among some of the advance nations.. Did I ever say that people are not enlightened on gay or homosexual but I constructively noted that both concepts still have same nature even though in different words which you thought you could use and ill-orientate people about how western culture does with its broadcast of homosexuality in a subtle manner
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
ccollins:

Now you are being sardonic of yourself again.. Its a shame at the intellectual empowerment that nigeria is struggle to get to be among some of the advance nations.. Did I ever say that people are not enlightened on gay or homosexual but I constructively noted that both concepts still have same nature even though in different words which you thought you could use and ill-orientate people about how western culture does with its broadcast of homosexuality in a subtle manner

You are a person!

If they are of the same "nature", how come the Western media tend to refuse the other tags with "homosexual"?

How come the homosexual groups tend not to use the term "homosexual"?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
pazienza:

Paedophilia is basically different from homosexualism, in paedophilia one the partners is not old enough to give consent, even homosexual relationship can become paedophilia if one of the parties involved is not old enough to give consent. This is also the case against necrophilia, as a dead body cannot give consent.

Thank you very much because a lot of frustrated people here cannot discern or smartly understand simple concepts and idiosyncrasies that are different.. Imagine some losers comparing paedophilia with homo( very descent if with two consenting adult who like and accept it without disrupting the public peace)... Also I was thinking why the nigerian government cannot pass a bill against necrophilia.. Morality my foot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
manny4life:

Oga Sagamu, what he said doesn't need research, if I were to go by what I've seen, then my knowledge of what I've seen is more reliable than any research.

What he was doing was the useless tactics I have seen of pro-homosexual people thinking they can stop/suppress/reduce others' arguments against homosexuality by tagging them as closet-homosexuals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted / President Buhari Celebrates Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.