Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign (32400 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by prosperanyi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
!

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by francisbiz: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe: the spin doctors are already calling it fake news even with a accompanying pictures, una go die on top this matter o. grin

PICTURES OR PICTURE.
ENGLISH SLAVE, EWU-GRAMMAR.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ifechez: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
which main market? maybe the one in Oshogbo or Ibadan. nothing happened in Onitsha main market today.

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Chino72: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
Obi starts distribution of factory fitted ambulances to Anambra public and private hospitals..

Attending to all sectors of the state economy..

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
francisbiz:
You are a hypocrite
If you like the Koran, you must love the Mosque! Stop deceiving yourself.
A vote for Ngige is a vote for APC, you must be very backward to think you can have your cake and eat it.
VOTE FOR APGA
VOTE FOR OBIANO
AND YOU WONT REGRET IT
Ngige is more igbo than you, a title holder and one time governor, do you have any igbo tittle? Do you know obiano is a yoruba tittle holder? we are not voting godfatherism again.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
francisbiz:
PICTURES OR PICTURE.
EGLISH SLAVE, EWU-GRAMMAR.
typo okpo
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
is this the obi in Israel? How come their clothes look wet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by francisbiz: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
shut your foolish mouth, Obiano and were pelted today, some one has confirmed watching it on TV and there is a picture proof. continue peddling lies on nl while the real work is being done on ground

you must be a fat fool!
which evidence was in the picture?
THE INFO IS FAKE, idiot, I forgot you are even fake

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by omiobo: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
RealSleek:

There is something I love about ur username .... ;-)
Not what you think
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmanuel4fire: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
sagombugo:

This poster has a trademark of a simpleton! You people just belch arrant nonsense out of unfounded fear

Pray are Edo people regretting ever giving Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole a chance under the platform of ACN and now APC? Does an average Edo man feel subservient to a Yoruba man on the basis of their governor hobnobbing with dem Fashola,Amosun,Fayemi,Aregbesola and Ajimobi?

Since Edo embraced ACN has governance suffered as a result of Tinubu breathing down the neck of Adams Oshiomhole as some would want to imagine?

Or even on the other hand,did Ondo people reject Mimiko on the basis of his romancing a Labour party whose chairman is an Igbo man in Dan Nwanyanwu?

It is only those who are deficient in capacity and has character flaws that will always whip up tribalistic sentiments to cover their inadequacies

Will an Ngige who suffered and emancipated himself frm the clutches of a home-based godfather 10years ago now use his own hand to destroy all he has laboured to build in terms of reputation to become a puppet in 2013....some people are just so bereft of intelligence

Ndi Anambra let not the False Empty cries of Arrant Recluse(FEAR) personality like this deprieve u of the need to vote in a man of uncommon dedication and passion for yr state
Acn was the birth of the oduduwas. During presidential campaign and election the Edo people never forgot to cast their vote for the pdp. The reason is because we from the south south now have full understanding of those tricks played by the born to rule tribes. We can neve dance to the tune of these tribes again, never. Even Adams Oshiomhole will not tell you this. We are wiser now.
For the Igbos, please I beg you, don't sell yourself. Remember, there is a soft tone tribe at the middle of this deception" the Oduduwas". One said he will wipe the Igbos from the map. The other deported your own people.
I am not trying to bring the past into this matter. But I believe a child should learn once when burnt by the fire.
I can't give my property to my son who is willing to sell me to my grave. It's better my son who is a thief inherit my property.
If the Igbos can't learn from the past and the recent happenings then they will never learn again. I repeat they will never learn again.
These born to rule tribes are pointing right at your people and you still can't understand.
When last did an Igbo man rule this country? See my friend, if this mistake happens again it will pain me dearly. Your closest ally for now are the south south and we are not ready to take that shit from born to rule tribes, they can bomb and kill to cause fear, we aren't taking that shit.
The Igbos should learn from their past mistake.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by francisbiz: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
who are you to speak for igbos you jobless charlatan. osu or not, Ngige is heading to govt house. kill yourself
HERE COMES ANOTHER POLITICAL OSUU!
NGIGE WILL SOON BE DEPORTED FROM WHERE-EVER!
I HOPE YOU DONT HANG TO SEE OBIANO IN THE GOVT HOUSE IN NOVEMBER
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by highmood(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
I am loving the forthcoming election. People are getting wiser everyday and the people of Anambra are not left out. After the forthcoming election, I believe whosoever or party that wins will ensure to give dividends of democracy to the people because the victory will never be on a platter of gold anymore. I know anambarians are doing this: shocked the party is not necessary but the right person.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
francisbiz:
you must be a fat fool!
which evidence was in the picture?
THE INFO IS FAKE, idiot, I forgot you are even fake
but you said:
Obi is in isreal
Obiano did not go to the market

what evidence do you want again from me? just ignore me

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by francisbiz: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
gbanikiti: This picture is not enough! More pictures of him pelted with sachet water please!! angry
YOU GO SOON HANG
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by oboy3(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
The deed has been done,call anybody you know at main market to confirm
o ga adi obi ka film na anya,lol

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ifechez: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
o'boy:
The deed has been done,call anybody you know at main market to confirm
o ga adi obi ka film na anya,lol

u must be a pathological liar. when and where did it happen in Onitsha maim market today?

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by highmood(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Acn was the birth of the oduduwas. During presidential campaign and election the Edo people never forgot to cast their vote for the pdp. The reason is because we from the south south now have full understanding of those tricks played by the born to rule tribes. We can neve dance to the tune of these tribes again, never. Even Adams Oshiomhole will not tell you this. We are wiser now.
For the Igbos, please I beg you, don't sell yourself. Remember, there is a soft tone tribe at the middle of this deception" the Oduduwas". One said he will wipe the Igbos from the map. The other deported your own people.
I am not trying to bring the past into this matter. But I believe a child should learn once when burnt by the fire.
I can't give my property to my son who is willing to sell me to my grave. It's better my son who is a thief inherit my property.
If the Igbos can't learn from the past and the recent happenings then they will never learn again. I repeat they will never learn again.
These born to rule tribes are pointing right at your people and you still can't understand.
When last did an Igbo man rule this country? See my friend, if this mistake happens again it will pain me dearly. Your closest ally for now are the south south and we are not ready to take that shit from born to rule tribes, they can bomb and kill to cause fear, we aren't taking that shit.
The Igbos should learn from their past mistake.
Nice piece my brother from the south south. I do ply Benin city whenever I travel to bayelsa, and I can authoritatively tell you or those that care to know that Benin city is taking a new beautiful look under the leadership of Gov. Adams. I believe Anambra state will take Ngige without considering APC, just to bring change. I also believe no matter who becomes the governor of the state even if he is an APC candidate, the easterners know who they will vote for come 2015.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Arysexy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
cKaiser: And kingband was ready to swear with his life that Obi wasnt in Onitsha today

Chino has posted the pictures showing Obi in Onitsha

Now who is the liar

Shut up!

The picture Chino posted was not today's picture, but previous campaign pictures, as nothing of such happened in onitsha today. There was no APGA campaign in Onitcha today rather PPA had their campaign for Ezenwo

Peter Obi is stil in Israel and will be flying to Rome tomorow for the continuation of d pilgrimage.

The more lies u liars cook for Ngige, the more Anambrarians discredit him for being so fake.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by oboy3(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
ifechez:

u must be a pathological liar. when and where did it happen in Onitsha maim market today?
no need to get all emotional,man,i know you will claim that you were at the rally today but bro,i aint telling you to believe me just call anyone you know who lives in onitsha,onitsha kporo oku taa
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Splinz(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
INCREDIBLE! SO AMAZING THE LENGTH/BREATH POLITICIANS & SUPPORTERS COULD GO IN PEDDLING LIES JUST 2 APPEAR POPULAR AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR OPPONENTS. POLITICS- REALLY THE DIRTIEST GAME! WATTA LIE!

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by francisbiz: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Ngige is more igbo than you, a title holder and one time governor, do you have any igbo tittle? Do you know obiano is a yoruba tittle holder? we are not voting godfatherism again.

NGIGE HAS BEEN SPIRITUALLY STRIPED OF HIS TITLE.
WE HEARD THAT HE HAS BEEN TAKEN TO A SHRINE IN OYO EMPIRE BEFORE HE WAS GIVEN THE APC TICKET.
YOU KNOW HE IS FOND OF GOING TO THE SHRINE.
this one na yoruba shrine ooo, no be igbo shrine oo, be informed.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Chino72: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
cKaiser: And kingband was ready to swear with his life that Obi wasnt in Onitsha today

Chino has posted the pictures showing Obi in Onitsha

Now who is the liar

Those ones are old campaign pictures of APGA..

Peter Obi is still in Israel WITH GEJ..

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ifechez: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
o'boy:
no need to get all emotional,man,i know you will claim that you were at the rally today but bro,i aint telling you to believe me just call anyone you know who lives in onitsha,onitsha kporo oku taa

mehn! you are irredeemable. I have shops in jewellery line and UAC line. if you witnessed it as u claim, kindly tell the spot or part of main market it actually happened cos I didn't see any. or better still post your own personal pix as chino has done in this thread. thieves them apc

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by kabba7(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
Me dry enjoy. This. Drama e be like this igbor people WAN begin leak the hausa saying that maggi head do begin clear...meaning the brain of a cat is getting wiser!ignore will get there but they are still deep in the forest hmm
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
Arysexy:

Shut up!

The picture Chino posted was not today's picture, but previous campaign pictures, as nothing of such happened in onitsha today. There was no APGA campaign in Onitcha today rather PPA had their campaign for Ezenwo

Peter Obi is stil in Israel and will be flying to Rome tomorow for the continuation of d pilgrimage.

The more lies u liars cook for Ngige, the more Anambrarians discredit him for being so fake.
hehehehe, even with the confirmation of the rally by obiano himself you wont still give up... tell me you are joking
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Mgbadike80: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
As a true son of the soil currently outside anambra. I can boldly say that this story is full of lies even without calling home to confirm first. Monday mornings is for fellowship at the market and politicians usually present their manifesto after service before the market is opened. Obi cannot make the mistake of ordering the close of the markets for an hour presentation. He is a trader and knows the senselessness of it. At worse, the entourage will not come in time and the traders will be angry if forced to wait but this story was clearly cooked up. I wont be surprised if the yoruba owned newspapers continue spreading this lies like they are using it to tarnish oduah image. The cbn governor have said it that the yorubas are the problem with nigeria because they have been using their domination of the press since the war ended to be blackmailing innocent ppl. I'm an idemmilli man like ngige and i believe that obi is a shameless Gej a.ss kisser but anambra would make the biggest mistake by allowing ngige to occupy the governorship post come nov 16. That would be the end of the igbo mans quest for presidency or anything for a very long time to come.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
ifechez:

mehn! you are irredeemable. I have shops in jewellery line and UAC line. if you witnessed it as u claim, kindly tell the spot or part of main market it actually happened cos I didn't see any. or better still post your own personal pix as chino has done in this thread. thieves them apc
didn't you hear when he said it was shown on TV, stop with these foolish questions, go and sleep
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by slimghost(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ok. I just pull a call through to my friend at Manin market Onitsha and he laughed hysterically at the junk news. He confirmed that that no such thing happened. So where did Osundefender get this fake story from? Hiaaaan

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by gbanikiti(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chino72:

Those ones are old campaign pictures of APGA..

Peter Obi is still in Israel WITH GEJ..
Why did you post it knowing they were old campaign pictures. Onwere ife n'eme gi n'isi? I nuru kai kai na abania?
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Mgbadike80: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
I have decided to gradually start pulling away from nairaland. This website is being used to promote yoruba and islamic interests while tarnishing the image of others. It's a question of time and the truth will be out.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
slimghost: Ok. I just pull a call through to my friend at Manin market Onitsha and he laughed hysterically at the junk news. He confirmed that the market basically stood still for Obi and obiano! So where did Osundefender get this fake story from? Hiaaaan
but your people are saying obi is in Israel while Obiano did not visit the market at all. This confusion is obviously made in hell grin
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
slimghost: Ok. I just pull a call through to my friend at Manin market Onitsha and he laughed hysterically at the junk news. He confirmed that the market basically stood still for Obi and obiano! So where did Osundefender get this fake story from? Hiaaaan

Amalgamation of confused entities!!! While some people claimed there was no rally today, some claimed Peter Obi is still in Isreal YET Obiano on his twitter page @willieMobiano announced d fact that his rally train will berth @ d main market today

Liars shall surely have their place in hell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) / Desmond Elliot And Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Ben Onwuegbuzi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.