Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign (32404 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by jdilight(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2013
@ Emmanuel4fire;

Your hatred for others is fast spreading to Goodluck. Am beginning to see the man through you.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Bulldog(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Fact: both osundefender.com and 247ureport.com are machinations of APC and all they propagate are partisan sentiment out of which 27% are blackmail, 68% are lies(and/or watered down) and the remaining 5% are just useless cover story. If you doubt me, just type 247ureports or osun defender in google search and see for yourself how many sentimental apc (propaganda)news comes up. Any party that feed lies to the electorates of today are just building the casket they'll be buried in. if you want news that isn't partisan online, check the online version of the top newspapers in nigeria like: thisday, vanguard, punch etc. They are credible enough to be quoted. Also sahara reporters are good, they are real journalist. Going to 247ureport or osundefender to verify an apc political news is akin to telling you you go to http://naijatechportal.info to verify my claim.(when i know i run the site).
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Bulldog(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2013
ngige is nothing but a bloody liar and a blackmailer... Apc shouldn't be allowed in anambra state as it's candidate has proven time after time that he has no agenda for the anambra people. The real story of what conspired at onitsha can be viewed at: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/29/obiano-takes-campaign-to-onitsha-markets/
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 04, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I still believe you are baby and I was right when I said most of you that type here are not even in Nigeria. Your medical analysis shows that you probably must have graduated from one of those quack university. In medicine we don't guess. Your blood pressure analysis shows that you aren't a human.
I guess you studied your own medicine under tianshi or gnld.
Funny dude.

grin grin Of course I'm a graduate of medicine from the University of Nottingham but I'm still in school doing my MSc. You said in medicine "WE" don't guess, are you telling us that you're a medical doctor? Cos I can't imagine how you attend to Yoruba patients. How many Yoruba patients have you killed with the defibrillator? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Myluv1: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
shocked
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Isobug: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
shocked
Osundefender.com.
The website has already been severed several years ago. Hateful bigoed lots like you people.
You will get tired. Naira currently 1100k per Dollar courtesy of your personal lord and savior
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2023
Isobug:

Osundefender.com.
The website has already been severed several years ago. Hateful bigoed lots like you people.
You will get tired. Naira currently 1100k per Dollar courtesy of your personal lord and savior
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning / May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures) / Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.