Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign (32401 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Cuche: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OBIANO WAS AT THE MAIN MARKET TODAY, HERE IS THE CONFIRMATION FROM HIS TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/WillieMObiano/status/394735701553848320?p=v

SHAMELESS LIARS!!!
Your patriotism in helping to kick out the Thief/ his third term agenda is unparalleled.
kudos.
Obi might have sneaked in, because winning this election is so important to him because of his loot. Is more important than Pilgrimage? Afterall what has it to do with installing his stooge
I will confirm if he is back, Anyway.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by oboy3(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
i just finish watching it on stv awka,its really shameful everybody were just shouting ngige's name,some were waving brooms,obi is done for in anambra state,for one minute there i felt for obiano,peter obi pushed him into this mess

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
o'boy:
i just finish watching it on stv awka,its really shamefuleverybody were just shouting ngige's name,some were waving brooms,obi is for in anambra state,for one minute there i felt for obiano,peter obi pushed him inti this mess

Another unbiased testifier!!!

Where are the children of lies,the firstborn(s) of iniquity and the sworn enemies of Progress as encapsulated in the midget-like terrestial body of the giant called CHRIS NWABUEZE NGIGE

Lies,falsehood and Hellfire manufactured propaganda may endure for a season but the truth shall without delay catch up with it

Onwa ga eti ozo!!!

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
Thieves
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by gratieao: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OBIANO WAS AT THE MAIN MARKET TODAY, HERE IS THE CONFIRMATION FROM HIS TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/WillieMObiano/status/394735701553848320?p=v

SHAMELESS LIARS!!!
Maybe you need to read the article again
"
The arrival of the Governor Obi and Obiano did not deter the protesting traders. Rather the governor’s entourage was pelted with sachet water bags, prompting a quick retreat to Whitehouse office of the Onitsha Amalgamated Traders Association (OMATA), where the donation of N1m announced by the governor was shouted down with many booing his entourage.
"
With this we kn who is the SHAMELESS LIAR
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
I have never seen such liars in my lifetime. If you are not smart enough these hirelings can cause you to believe a black painting is white. These same jobbers will quickly switch camp if their candidate loses.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by kingbang: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe: I have never seen such liars in my lifetime. If you are not smart enough these hirelings can cause you to believe a black painting is white. These same jobbers will quickly switch camp if their candidate loses.

Shut your trap clown. Peter Obi is in Israel and yet he was pelted? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You need psychiatric evaluation.

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by kingbang: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
And one useless Yoruba MOD has already taken this thrash to the front page? Like Bob-manuel Udokwu said 'Nairaland is truly a discredited website'. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by airmark(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe: I have never seen such liars in my lifetime. If you are not smart enough these hirelings can cause you to believe a black painting is white. These same jobbers will quickly switch camp if their candidate loses.

Thats how most of you look, when you are supporting Stella Oduah along tribal line despite obvious corrupt practices.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
kingbang: And one useless Yoruba MOD has already taken this thrash to the front page? Like Bob-manuel Udokwu said 'Nairaland is truly a discredited website'. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shut your foolish mouth, Obiano and were pelted today, some one has confirmed watching it on TV and there is a picture proof. continue peddling lies on nl while the real work is being done on ground
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
airmark:

Thats how most of you look, when you are supporting Stella Oduah along tribal line despite obvious corrupt practices.
apples and oranges
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by kingbang: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
shut your foolish mouth, Obiano and were pelted today, some one has confirmed watching it on TV and there is a picture proof. continue peddling lies on nl while the real work is being done on ground

Not Obi again? Clown! I cant wait to laugh at your ugly azz come November 17 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
mike404: NO MIND THE SHEEEDIOT WEY DEY ALWAYS INSULT TINUBU COME DEY SUPPORT NGIGE
Some people don't vote for party but for the candidate. Let us not fight for we are brothers/sisters. On Nov. 16, the people will decide who governs them.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by oboy3(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
who is that saying that obi is in isreal?you need to be examined,are you trynna tell us that anambra dont know their governor anymore?
Obi returned for the campaign this morning
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by francisbiz: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
is it a lie, whether the source is from hell fire atleast there is a pic.
Which pic?
Picture from google search abi.
You be learner?
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmanuel4fire: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm. The Igbos. Hmmm. Even if Gov. Obi is a bad man please vote him. As for APC is a no go area in the South South. The South East should decide their fate now or ever remain a slave in the hands of those waiting to sell them on the cover of born to rule tribes. It's high time the Igbos be wise.
It's better if my son who is a thief inherit my property, than my son who is an angel in devils covering sell me and my descendant to the people of born to rule mentality. Igbos please be wise.
If you didn't learn from the Biafra war and from the recent bombings then the Igbos will never learn again. Igbos please be wise.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by francisbiz: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
mankevo: ^^^
Is Osundefender not registered for media purposes?
Well, I know this will be a shocker for those that have signed (on NL) Ngige's Political Obituary and Composed an epitaph for his Graveyard.
http://247ureports.com/traders-foil-obi-obianos-market-campaign-visit-pelted-with-sachet-water-bags/

With the Uba, Ukachukwu &Nwoye's PDP in ruins; APGA candidate's registration nemesis; etc I can see Labour Party and APC heading for the final contest.
I advise people with fragile heart to keep away from reading Ngige's increasing popularity, because despite the fact that there's no Light in Transformers for them to hug, there's still Burning Bush somewhere where they may like to do the needful.
##TEAM##BESTTHING##4ANAMBRAANYDAY##
Ngige has made himself a POLITICAL OSUU in the eyes of NDIGBO and anybody that supports him has automatically become an OSUU.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by RealSleek(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
omiobo:
Madam oliver twist,where u stand self?

There is something I love about ur username .... ;-)
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by francisbiz: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
mankevo: Unblockable: The traders showed visible anger as they marched through the environment carrying placards.

They were soon joined by another contingent marching from Ose Okwodu with brooms and in no time bystanders, youngsters and Okada riders joined them chanting songs in favor of the APC candidate in the election, Senator Chris Ngige.

Onwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! These are the electorates not the Nairaland free MB wizards. hehehhe....yeye dey smell
i DID NOT SEE ANY PLACARD IN YOUR PICTURE?
NA ONLY ONE PICTURE UNA SNAP?
MAKE UNA GOOGLE MORE PICTURES NOWWWWW
UNA BE APPRENTICE LEARNER
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by mike404(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Hmmm. The Igbos. Hmmm. Even if Gov. Obi is a bad man please vote him. As for APC is a no go area in the South South. The South East should decide their fate now or ever remain a slave in the hands of those waiting to sell them on the cover of born to rule tribes. It's high time the Igbos be wise.
It's better if my son who is a thief inherit my property, than my son who is an angel in devils covering sell me and my descendant to the people of born to rule mentality. Igbos please be wise.
If you didn't learn from the Biafra war and from the recent bombings then the Igbos will never learn again. Igbos please be wise.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
o'boy:
who is that saying that obi is in isreal?you need to be examined,are you trynna tell us that anambra dont know their governor anymore?
Obi returned for the campaign this morning
don't mind them, the deed is done
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
francisbiz:
Ngige has made himself a POLITICAL OSUU in the eyes of NDIGBO and anybody that supports him has automatically become an OSUU.
who are you to speak for igbos you jobless charlatan. osu or not, Ngige is heading to govt house. kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Hmmm. The Igbos. Hmmm. Even if Gov. Obi is a bad man please vote him. As for APC is a no go area in the South South. The South East should decide their fate now or ever remain a slave in the hands of those waiting to sell them on the cover of born to rule tribes. It's high time the Igbos be wise.
Ngige has proven to be an independent man so we are not afraid of Apc, if Peter obi cared well enough for igbos, he would have allowed Soludo to run.

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by francisbiz: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I'm not supporting APC, I support Ngige. is APC not corrupt, please don't derail this thread

You are a hypocrite
If you like the Koran, you must love the Mosque! Stop deceiving yourself.
A vote for Ngige is a vote for APC, you must be very backward to think you can have your cake and eat it.
VOTE FOR APGA
VOTE FOR OBIANO
AND YOU WONT REGRET IT

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2013

This poster has a trademark of a simpleton! You people just belch arrant nonsense out of unfounded fear

Pray are Edo people regretting ever giving Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole a chance under the platform of ACN and now APC? Does an average Edo man feel subservient to a Yoruba man on the basis of their governor hobnobbing with dem Fashola,Amosun,Fayemi,Aregbesola and Ajimobi?

Since Edo embraced ACN has governance suffered as a result of Tinubu breathing down the neck of Adams Oshiomhole as some would want to imagine?

Or even on the other hand,did Ondo people reject Mimiko on the basis of his romancing a Labour party whose chairman is an Igbo man in Dan Nwanyanwu?

It is only those who are deficient in capacity and has character flaws that will always whip up tribalistic sentiments to cover their inadequacies

Will an Ngige who suffered and emancipated himself frm the clutches of a home-based godfather 10years ago now use his own hand to destroy all he has laboured to build in terms of reputation to become a puppet in 2013....some people are just so bereft of intelligence

Ndi Anambra let not the False Empty cries of Arrant Recluse(FEAR) personality like this deprieve u of the need to vote in a man of uncommon dedication and passion for yr state

6 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Chino72: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Onitsha City for APGA..

Obiano forward ever..

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Chino72: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
Onitsha City stood still for Obiano..

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by gbanikiti(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chino72: Onitsha City for APGA..

Obiano forward ever..

This picture is not enough! More pictures of him pelted with sachet water please!! angry

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Arysexy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
junk journalism, this picture is a picture of Ngige supporters when he visited Onitcha, just look at how journalist cook up story, insert a picture that has nothing to do with the cooked up stories and publish.

Please show us pictures of the pelted pure water!

APC propaganda can not work in Anambra!
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by cKaiser: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
And kingband was ready to swear with his life that Obi wasnt in Onitsha today

Chino has posted the pictures showing Obi in Onitsha

Now who is the liar
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by baby124: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
grin grin grin

Na wa for this FreeGlobe
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by cKaiser: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
kingbang:

Shut your trap clown. Peter Obi is in Israel and yet he was pelted? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You need psychiatric evaluation.

Now who is the clown?

[img]http://www2.nairaland.com/attachments/1383418_603055_1406457242921556_384769423_n_jpgcdd388c06921393db7b979a05147500f[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Ben Onwuegbuzi (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.