Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign (32403 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by biafranqueen: 2:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Connoisseur:

Haba the way you people talk of things you know nothing about baffles me. Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were in main market today and though I cannot confirm the 'pelted with water satchets' part, their welcome wasnt grand. People came out with brooms and chanted in solidarity to Ngige. The governor's undoing was using his influence within the market union to close the market for this campaign. Maybe if he had allowed the people to recieve him at their own will, he wouldnt be this disgraced
of course no business person would want market closed on business day unexpected.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I am not an Igbo man. I am from the South South. The Igbos should not forget the words of late Chinue Achebe. It's high time they start thinking straight. I don't hate any tribe, but the fact is that you can't be friend to all in life. The Igbos should learn from the past and present happenings, that all.
If Biafran war was won I think you wouldn't have been asking what's your concern. We can't keep tolerating the wasting of the lives of our people all in the name of we must rule by force covered by fight against western education.
Please my brother, be wise. I repeat you can't be friend to all. The Oduduwas are always at the middle of this deception. Your closest allies for now are the South South.
Allow your Son Obiano to steal if thats what your thought says. Never vote in an APC. We voted for ACN in Edo because it was Oshiomhole and the Oduduwa party. Now its now APC and not ACN " that is born to rule and oduduwas. We knew this deception in the past and won't let the fire burn us again except you enjoy the killings of your people in the North. The Oduduwas are alway smart and intelligent. Always at the middle to take flight. Wait after the national conference and lets see what the fate of our nation lies. I pray you find understanding in what I wrote.

Dude, you're closed minded, maybe because of the old age effect or simply the lack of basic education.

Why will I be hating on the Yorubas or have grudges against them as a young man who wasn't affected by the war?

What wrong have they done to me? I have Yoruba friends and they are good people. They never discriminate against me, so what's the isolation for?

Did you really think I care about who won the Nigeria-Biafra war? Where are the trophies collected?

Start thinking critically, and please answer my questions from my previous post until now to better my understanding.

BTW you seem to be very affected by the war. Sorry about that, it's called post traumatic stress disorder. I insist that you see a therapist

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Nonybb: Willie Obiano is a Product of Peter Obi's religious bigotry. We will resist those monsters. Ngige all the way
Thank you for raising this important issue. #religious bigotry# why must every candidate be a stunch donor in a paticular denomination
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmanuel4fire: 5:44am On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

Dude, you're closed minded, maybe because of the old age effect or simply the lack of basic education.

Why will I be hating on the Yorubas or have grudges against them as a young man who wasn't affected by the war?

What wrong have they done to me? I have Yoruba friends and they are good people. They never discriminate against me, so what's the isolation for?

Did you really think I care about who won the Nigeria-Biafra war? Where are the trophies collected?

Start thinking critically, and please answer my questions from my previous post until now to better my understanding.

BTW you seem to be very affected by the war. Sorry about that, it's called post traumatic stress disorder. I insist that you see a therapist
It pains me the way some can sell their right all for the sake of politics.
Like I said, if they can't learn from the past and present killings set up by born to rule folks, it means the Igbos can't learn again.
I rest my case.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
It pains me the way some can sell their right all for the sake of politics.
Like I said, if they can't learn from the past and present killings set up by born to rule folks, it means the Igbos can't learn again.
I rest my case.

You see why I always advice my younger ones to never drop out of school. Education is incumbent and a very essential resource for human development.

See what the lack of critical thinking skill have done to your IQ. Your thinking is based off of what your illiterate Eze Dibia father told you about the war cos I am 90% sure you didn't fight the war. Maybe you were among those kids that developed quashiorkor and survived. Hence your frustration.

I am not a political person, and I don't live in Nigeria. But your motive is obviously political and a desperate one for that matter.

If you want to convince the modern day youths, you will need to give a proper presentation with an indepth analysis of your findings. And be ready to answer multiple questions thrown at you cos these days youths are very intelligent.

You still haven't answered any of my questions and that tells a lot about your qualifications.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ifechez: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

You see why I always advice my younger ones to never drop out of school. Education is incumbent and a very essential resource to human development.

See what the lack of critical thinking skill have done to your IQ. Your thinking is based off of what your illiterate Eze Dibia father told you about the war cos I am 90% sure you didn't fight the war. Maybe you were among those kids that developed quashiorkor and survived. Hence your frustration.

I am not a political person, and I don't live in Nigeria. But your motive is obviously political and a desperate one for that matter.

If you want to convince the modern day youths, you will need to give a proper presentation with an indepth analysis of your findings. And be ready to answer multiple questions throw at you cos these days youths are very intelligent.

You still haven't answered any of my questions and that tells a lot about your qualifications.

I wonder what makes you think you are Igbo. if you claim to be, I wud like you to describe the way to ur community or whom you are in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by wogorparadise: 6:25am On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
is it a lie, whether the source is from hell fire atleast there is a pic.
which pix? That piX WAS TAKEN SOMEWER IN THE WEST LOL
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ifechez: 6:26am On Oct 29, 2013
Connoisseur:

Haba the way you people talk of things you know nothing about baffles me. Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were in main market today and though I cannot confirm the 'pelted with water satchets' part, their welcome wasnt grand. People came out with brooms and chanted in solidarity to Ngige. The governor's undoing was using his influence within the market union to close the market for this campaign. Maybe if he had allowed the people to recieve him at their own will, he wouldnt be this disgraced

since you were present live there, u must have taken pictures of what transpired or don't you have any? why come here to lie to score some sully cheap points.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by wogorparadise: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2013
Yoruba n ibo dey act like two twin, wen dey strugle for seniority, maybe housa na their senior broda great britain na their papa......... Make una stop all des tribal things for these country, if i hv my way ill removes religion n tribe from the constitution but ill promote culture

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2013
9inches: This die-hard relative of Ngige called FreeGlobe won't just give up running from thread to thread peddling and fanning unfound lies in a bid to propel her dear Chris Ngige. She is being thrashed and won over in every single argument of hers concerning Ngige/Obi/Obiano. Her worst and quite an irritating undoing of hers is always sitting in front of her pc waiting for any of her comrades-in-lies to pull some baseless lies outta their behind for her to cue on and promote... which would eventually backfire on her.
Ms FreeGlobe, I advise you give up already. Your lot aren't helping Ngige.
how can I take an illiterate like you seriously, look at your handle. If my posts against Peter obi is giving you sleepless nights then go kill yourself for all I care. fool!

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by oikyuravya(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2013
Ngige my choice
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Connoisseur(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2013
ifechez:

since you were present live there, u must have taken pictures of what transpired or don't you have any? why come here to lie to score some sully cheap points.

Keep aSking for pictures even when the truth stares you in the face.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

You see why I always advice my younger ones to never drop out of school. Education is incumbent and a very essential resource to human development.

If you want to convince the modern day youths, you will need to give a proper presentation with an indepth analysis of your findings. And be ready to answer multiple questions throw at you cos these days youths are very intelligent.

My brother if u look very closely u will see that the word IMPOSSIBILITY is the middle name of some people

That guy you quoted aptly defines that

Cos I keep wondering why youths who should really be smart enough as u call them will view whatever Boko Haram is doing now to mean that is what the Northerners are all about AND most importantly the quest of PDP Northerners who are currently insisting that power must return to them to mean that all northerners have a BORN TO RULE mentality as if its only the Northern PDP powermongers that can and should always decide for Northern Nigerians hence whatever anyone amongst them say automatically means that's the view of every northerner

Also I shudder to think why whatever a part of Yoruba people do will be blanketly tagged on every other yoruba man. While the Awolowos and Zik played their ethnic politics as suitable to their time....ACN led by Tinubu and his lieutenants have since jettison the very defective regional political party agenda having passed the test of entrenching the party in the minds of his people in the SW. The next stage is to partner and not subjugate or lord things over political leaders of other regions in forming a National party that can challenge the PDP behemoth to provide alternative idea and political philosophy.

But youths who necessarily should think with their 6th sense and see with their 3rd eyes have failed to do so owing to a carefully string of combined forces of Ethno-tribal alarmism and Religion irredentism by their politicians who knowing that they are weak and deficient in intellectual and moral pedestal resorts to silly and archaic tactics

To those youths anywhere they see an Hausa man or Yoruba man even without having heard them speak,they should be branded enemies...whereas the ruling elites amongst those tribes don't even care about where you come from when cornering our resources but once elections or politicking starts,they will quickly remember their weapons of division which unfortunately have always been used against us successfully

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2013
[center]aside ngige and obi, d rest should just forget it. Seriously [/center]
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2013
ifechez:

I wonder what makes you think you are Igbo. if you claim to be, I wud like you to describe the way to ur community or whom you are in Igbo.

I'm done talking to you Bro, I'll rather have an open debate with a scholar whose IQ is less than 60 than waste my bandwidth on you.

If describing the way to my community makes me an Igbo man, I really don't get the logic behind it. Are you saying that if I can describe the way to Kaduna, that makes me a northerner. shocked

It's sad to have a primitive man with an archaic state of mind in our midst, especially when one is from my tribe. I hope you don't intend to spread your DNA around, so please try not to reproduce, we have enough morons in Nigeria already.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by sasifo(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2013
It is time for us to really look into this issue of purchase of armoured cars by the aviation Ministry under the following premise; 1. Was there need for the purchase of these cars considering the security situation in the country. 2. Was the aviation Ministry budget for the period not liquid enough to service the purchase agreement. 3. Was there no approval limit of fund for the Minister. 4. Are the cars not for official use or are they the ministers personal property. We should learn to look at both sides of any matter before jumping into conclusion to cricify the aviation minister. If somebody else take over from her tomorrow as aviation minister the same fate will befall him/her. Let's not be too sentimental about national issues like this.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmabest2000(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2013
Nwa Teacher: who who chase the small chicken has the fall and the small chicken has the run. Wheda u like it or not Obiano is already the governor of Anambra come Nov 16
Nonsensssssssssss
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2013
J
sagombugo:

My brother if u look very closely u will see that the word IMPOSSIBILITY is the middle name of some people

That guy you quoted aptly defines that

Cos I keep wondering why youths who should really be smart enough as u call them will view whatever Boko Haram is doing now to mean that is what the Northerners are all about AND most importantly the quest of PDP Northerners who are currently insisting that power must return to them to mean that all northerners have a BORN TO RULE mentality as if its only the Northern PDP powermongers that can and should always decide for Northern Nigerians hence whatever anyone amongst them say automatically means that's the view of every northerner

Also I shudder to think why whatever a part of Yoruba people do will be blanketly tagged on every other yoruba man. While the Awolowos and Zik played their ethnic politics as suitable to their time....ACN led by Tinubu and his lieutenants have since jettison the very defective regional political party agenda having passed the test of entrenching the party in the minds of his people in the SW. The next stage is to partner and not subjugate or lord things over political leaders of other regions in forming a National party that can challenge the PDP behemoth to provide alternative idea and political philosophy.

But youths who necessarily should think with their 6th sense and see with their 3rd eyes have failed to do so owing to a carefully string of combined forces of Ethno-tribal alarmism and Religion irredentism by their politicians who knowing that they are weak and deficient in intellectual and moral pedestal resorts to silly and archaic tactics

To those youths anywhere they see an Hausa man or Yoruba man even without having heard them speak,they should be branded enemies...whereas the ruling elites amongst those tribes don't even care about where you come from when cornering our resources but once elections or politicking starts,they will quickly remember their weapons of division which unfortunately have always been used against us successfully

It's wearisome to still find people in that psychological state after over 40 years following the war. These people can't think on their own, everything is a conspiracy against the Igbos and mysteriously connects to the Biafra war.

Stella Oduah misappropriated Government fund, these same people said it was a conspiracy to remove their daughter from office when the evidence is glaring before their eyes. The Yorubas are like that, so are the Hausas.

When will Nigerians detest religious and ethnic sentiments and work together as one for the betterment of our beloved country? I wonder if I can stand the myopic mind of a typical Nigerian someday when I meet one
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ifechez: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

I'm done talking to you Bro, I'll rather have an open debate with a scholar whose IQ is less than 60 than waste my bandwidth on you.

If describing the way to my community makes me an Igbo man, I really don't get the logic behind it. Are you saying that if I can describe the way to Kaduna, that makes me a northerner. shocked

It's sad to have a primitive man with an archaic state of mind in our midst, especially when one is from my tribe. I hope you don't intend to spread your DNA around, so please try not to reproduce, we have enough morons on earth already.

You are shameless. All this ur venting like an old locomotive is to dogde my question. Describe it in Igbo language if you think you are Igbo. can't you do that? it's very simple to do as u said but I want u to do that so as to prove beyond doubt you are actually Igbo. Ewu yyoroba like u.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by gratieao: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

You see why I always advice my younger ones to never drop out of school. Education is incumbent and a very essential resource for human development.

go and rest my friend, election is not won on the page of news paper. What's your interest on Anambra politics since you are not from there who are you to tell us who we want as our governor? Can you list 2 reason why we should vote Ngige other than he was in yoruba interest party...
I hate people stup.iditly poking nose on what did not concern them

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by BlackHuman(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Hmmm. The Igbos. Hmmm. Even if Gov. Obi is a bad man please vote him. As for APC is a no go area in the South South. The South East should decide their fate now or ever remain a slave in the hands of those waiting to sell them on the cover of born to rule tribes. It's high time the Igbos be wise.
It's better if my son who is a thief inherit my property, than my son who is an angel in devils covering sell me and my descendant to the people of born to rule mentality. Igbos please be wise.
If you didn't learn from the Biafra war and from the recent bombings then the Igbos will never learn again. Igbos please be wise.
sharrap and go and sit down. you are talking obsolete crap.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2013
ifechez:

You are shameless. All this ur venting like an old locomotive is to dogde my question. Describe it in Igbo language if you think you are Igbo. can't you do that? it's very simple to do as u said but I want u to do that so as to prove beyond doubt you are actually Igbo. Ewu yyoroba like u.

One last message to prove to you that I'm Igbo and educated Igbos don't maintain the status quo or follow their elders blindly.

N.B: I speak and write in English, I don't live in Nigeria but I can still speak igbo and I understand Igbo fluently, but excuse my spelling errors.

Aham bu Tobechukwu, awum onye Awo-Omamma na Umuezike. E ma Nkendeme, the commission of police? Anyi biri na ofu ulo na ekere ofu ama.

Ogini buzi nsogwu gi na ndi yoruba? And ke e gi agba anyi wu okorobia maka ogu a luru mgbe ha mubedi anyi? O ka anyi luwezie ogu with ndi anyi ma mgbe anyi wu umuazi?

Owu ya bu the solution to the problem?

LOL I'm done writing in Igbo, but it was fun though grin grin grin

Now that I've proven to you that I'm Igbo, I hope you can crawl back into your hole and please don't quote me again

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by farem: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2013
mankevo: ^^^
Is Osundefender not registered for media purposes?
Well, I know this will be a shocker for those that have signed (on NL) Ngige's Political Obituary and Composed an epitaph for his Graveyard.
http://247ureports.com/traders-foil-obi-obianos-market-campaign-visit-pelted-with-sachet-water-bags/

With the Uba, Ukachukwu &Nwoye's PDP in ruins; APGA candidate's registration nemesis; etc I can see Labour Party and APC heading for the final contest.
I advise people with fragile heart to keep away from reading Ngige's increasing popularity, because despite the fact that there's no Light in Transformers for them to hug, there's still Burning Bush somewhere where they may like to do the needful.
##TEAM##BESTTHING##4ANAMBRAANYDAY##
[color=#990000]
You hit the MACE on the head!
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Caseless: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2013
mike404: YOU ARE JUST A CONFUSED UTU
hahahaha...dz is wat idoma call p'ussy and it means same thing in igbo if 'ocha' is suffixed to utu. Hahaha...
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by jdilight(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2013
@ Emmanuel4fire:

All your post here are laced with ethnic hatred.

If your speaking of the civil war your people the south south defeated us (betrayal) not the hausa nor the yerubo. But like the TRUE descendants of Abraham we habour no grudge against any tribe. We all make up this nigeria.

let me open your eye maybe your blind. We voted for Goodluck not PDP. Nigerians have passed the political party voting age. Please you need advance with other nigerians. We now vote for personalities not political parties. lf a mediocre is a flag bearer of the best political party in nigeria today, we wouldn't vote him in. Stop being deceived every party is the same, the different is the party representative.

We l went to onitsha to gather the feasibility study of the Toilet roll firm we are planing to open, l saw a state that needed a man of vision. Beside the highway most roads there are death trap among those l visited.

lf Anambras say the man that liberated them from slavery should come and lead them again. Party is no barrier, they know their son and their son know them.

On a last note, If your not comfortable with being a Nigerian please leave this country or kill yourself. An Hausa man is my brother so is a yerubo, lbibio, calabar etc. l have friends in many tribe of the nation and am still making more friends.

How people treat you is a reply of how you treated them, be wise.

God bless my country, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by farem: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

[color=#990000]
Gbam! I have since moved on (forward). To remain there is to stay ever backward!
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Caseless: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2013
donphilopus: ok i won't derail..
Do we have saints in Nigeria??
yes! Buhari.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2013
gratieao:
go and rest my friend, election is not won on the page of news paper. What's your interest on Anambra politics since you are not from there who are you to tell us who we want as our governor? Can you list 2 reason why we should vote Ngige other than he was in yoruba interest party...
I hate people stup.iditly poking nose on what did not concern them

My interest in Anambra politics is patriotism. I am from the SE and a Nigerian, if a fragment of Nigeria is affected, it will directly or indirectly affect the overall scope of the Nigerian economy.

But then I have NEVER recommended or mentioned NGIGE in my comments. I am not politically inclined, I don't know Ngige, neither do I know Obiano. My problem with your friend is simply "TRIBALISM" and I am strongly against the Igbo/Yoruba conflict.

Please next time, before you start hurling insults on someone in a public forum, take your time to read and understand the discussion before jumping in. Have a nice day, you can go eat your Fufu now
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by slimghost(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2013
Peter Obi was pelted with sachet water while in Israel? APC's desperation is disgusting! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Arysexy(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough: J

It's wearisome to still find people in that psychological state after over 40 years following the war. These people can't think on their own, everything is a conspiracy against the Igbos and mysteriously connects to the Biafra war.

Stella Oduah misappropriated Government fund, these same people said it was a conspiracy to remove their daughter from office when the evidence is glaring before their eyes. The Yorubas are like that, so are the Hausas.

When will Nigerians detest religious and ethnic sentiments and work together as one for the betterment of our beloved country? I wonder if I can stand the myopic mind of a typical Nigerian someday when I meet one

Hey, ur noise is becoming unbearable! Shut ur mouth.

The same tribalism u r accusing d person u quoted is wot is written all over ur comments.

Man shut ur trap, u yorubas instilled tribalism into d subconscious of every Nigerian. Please stop derailing ds thread, u talk too much! Wot brot d stella Oduah issue here?
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by donphilopus: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2013
caseless: yes! Buhari.
You're on point
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by farem: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2013
sagombugo:

Now now now now...you have quickly edited the part of yr post which says the market stood still for OBI and OBIANO!!!!!!!

Chei ....SMH...
[color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) / Desmond Elliot And Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Ben Onwuegbuzi (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Learning The Malowa/Palliative Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.