Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign (32402 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Yeske2(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe: instead of you people to go and campaign on ground you are here peddling lies. you think your lies on nairaland will make Obiano governor
Don't mind those eediots, Ngige all the way.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
slimghost: Ok. I just pull a call through to my friend at Manin market Onitsha and he laughed hysterically at the junk news. He confirmed that that no such thing happened. So where did Osundefender get this fake story from? Hiaaaan

Now now now now...you have quickly edited the part of yr post which says the market stood still for OBI and OBIANO!!!!!!!

Chei ....SMH...
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by slimghost(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
but your people are saying obi is in Israel while Obiano did not visit the market at all. This confusion is obviously made in hell grin
I don't know which to believe anymore. One person said no rally was held and another told me that there was an APGA rally in Onitsha today. Though one thing is for sure, there was no pelting with pure water. Osundefender is a junk site.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Chino72: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
gbanikiti: Why did you post it knowing they were old campaign pictures. Onwere ife n'eme gi n'isi? I nuru kai kai na abania?

Nwanyi back off, men are talking..lol

Berem, you are united in crime with Mr. Globe, very soon you both will fall out again.. grin
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
slimghost: I don't know which to believe anymore. One person said no rally was held and another told me that there was an APGA rally in Onitsha today. Though one thing is for sure, there was no pelting with pure water. Osundefender is a junk site.

Muhehehehehe!!!

Purile effort @ damage control after lying barefacedly and shamelessly just to poke fun @ Osun defenders

You were beating yr chest as though you were sure of yr big fat lie assertions

You have to pray and observe a fast for the next 30days for spiritual cleansing occassioned by bad belleism against Ngige just because u don't like him
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
sagombugo:

Now now now now...you have quickly edited the part of yr post which says the market stood still for OBI and OBIANO!!!!!!!

Chei ....SMH...
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... I'M IN TEARS. this is what they call, caught pants down grin grin
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by sheymaziggy: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
@freeglobe ,free all dis blind ibo people, they are still collecting pocket money from there parents,else how will someone who is working, earning salary and paying tax still choose a bad leader in respect to a trusted leader all in the blind name of ethnic card.some one even said ngige tried the first time but he will vote for d devil cos ngige political platform, i laff for that person.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Hmmm. The Igbos. Hmmm. Even if Gov. Obi is a bad man please vote him. As for APC is a no go area in the South South. The South East should decide their fate now or ever remain a slave in the hands of those waiting to sell them on the cover of born to rule tribes. It's high time the Igbos be wise.
It's better if my son who is a thief inherit my property, than my son who is an angel in devils covering sell me and my descendant to the people of born to rule mentality. Igbos please be wise.
If you didn't learn from the Biafra war and from the recent bombings then the Igbos will never learn again. Igbos please be wise.

Another Igbo elder trying to sell gullible Igbo youths his depression.

What is my business with what happened during the Biafran war?

Was I born in the 60s?

What will it benefit me to hate on the Yorubas in 2013?

What wrong have their youths who weren't born in the 60s done to me?

Haven't we heard/read so much about this war to understand that both parties were at fault?

So why should any youth take you elders seriously?

If you have any grievances with the Yorubas and you want the attention of Igbo youths like myself, clean your old war boot, carry your gun and kill the Yoruba near you and upload the video on YOUTUBE.

We enjoy watching the videos but we don't want to be a part of it cos the truth is, we don't really care.

6 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by slimghost(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
sagombugo:

Muhehehehehe!!!

Purile effort @ damage control after lying barefacedly and shamelessly just to poke fun @ Osun defenders

You were beating yr chest as though you were sure of yr big fat lie assertions

You have to pray and observe a fast for the next 30days for spiritual cleansing occassioned by bad belleism against Ngige just because u don't like him
. Normally I wouldn't have replied a dunce like you but I just have to now for clarity sake. I never in any of my post claimed to be there. My first post was based on the 1st info I got but when I received a contracdictory report, I had to edit it. I have made about 4 calls to people in Onitsha and none of them said anything about pelting of pure water. So I ask again, where did osindefender get their story from?. I hope they are not the same goats managing Ngige's twitter handle because they are doing a poor job there. His handle is obviously managed by a deranged fellow due to the amount of senseless tweets there. Even his followers are beginning to call him to order.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Cuche: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
slimghost ( m ): 10:17pm
Ok. I just pull a call through to my friend at
Manin market Onitsha and he laughed
hysterically at the junk news. He confirmed
that that no such thing happened. So where
did Osundefender get this fake story from?
Hiaaaan
sagombugo : 10:27pm
slimghost: Ok. I just pull a call through to
my friend at Manin market Onitsha and he
laughed hysterically at the junk news. He
confirmed that that no such thing
happened. So where did Osundefender get
this fake story from? Hiaaaan
Now now now now...you have quickly edited
the part of yr post which says the market
stood still for OBI and OBIANO!!!!!!!
Chei ....SMH...
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
slimghost: . Normally I wouldn't have replied a dunce like you but I just have to now for clarity sake. I never in any of my post claimed to be there. My first post was based on the 1st info I got but when I received a contracdictory report, I had to edit it. I have made about 4 calls to people in Onitsha and none of them said anything about pelting of pure water. So I ask again, where did osindefender get their story from?. I hope they are not the same goats managing Ngige's twitter handle because they are doing a poor job there. His handle is obviously managed by a deranged fellow due to the amount of senseless tweets there. Even his followers are beginning to call him to order.

If you call me a dunce due to d fact that i beamed a floodlight on yr BIG FAT LIE cos u wanna sell a dummy and score a cheap political point to unsuspecting online community then I take it in my stride! Ntoor!!!

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Cuche: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
Slim ghost very smart of you. Keep calling your people to tell you APGA campaign today at Onitsha was marred by protest and that they were driven out. They couldn't penetrate with their lies and deception, the people are no fools.
Why should they ask/order market exco to close shops in honour/support of the APGA, the exco protested to that before some of Ngige supporters took over. APGA team had to respect themselves and left before things turned into violent acts.
I pity Obiano...
He should try again in 2017 and in 2021 who knows he might be lucky then.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by oboy3(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
ifechez:

mehn! you are irredeemable. I have shops in jewellery line and UAC line. if you witnessed it as u claim, kindly tell the spot or part of main market it actually happened cos I didn't see any. or better still post your own personal pix as chino has done in this thread. thieves them apc
i expected this,this is a faceless forum where anybody can come and claim to be who they are not
well i have a friend who got pics,so just sit back and relax,lemme get it for you
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by LajaLaba: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
mike404: GOD BLESS YOU OMIOBOgrin HELP ME ASK AM
U are given God a tough job guy u see that username?disgusting embarassed
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ifechez: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
o'boy:
i expected this,this is a faceless forum where anybody can come and claim to be who they are not
well i have a friend who got pics,so just sit back and relax,lemme get it for you

am waiting ooooo
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmanuel4fire: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
rudedough:

Another Igbo elder trying to sell gullible Igbo youths his depression.

What is my business with what happened during the Biafran war?

Was I born in the 60s?

What will it benefit me to hate on the Yorubas in 2013?

What wrong have their youths who weren't born in the 60s done to me?

Haven't we heard/read so much about this war to understand that both parties were at fault?

So why should any youth take you elders seriously?

If you have any grievances with the Yorubas and you want the attention of Igbo youths like myself, clean your old war boot, carry your gun and kill the Yoruba near you and upload the video on YOUTUBE.

We enjoy watching the videos but we don't want to be a part of it cos the truth is, we don't really care.
I am not an Igbo man. I am from the South South. The Igbos should not forget the words of late Chinue Achebe. It's high time they start thinking straight. I don't hate any tribe, but the fact is that you can't be friend to all in life. The Igbos should learn from the past and present happenings, that all.
If Biafran war was won I think you wouldn't have been asking what's your concern. We can't keep tolerating the wasting of the lives of our people all in the name of we must rule by force covered by fight against western education.
Please my brother, be wise. I repeat you can't be friend to all. The Oduduwas are always at the middle of this deception. Your closest allies for now are the South South.
Allow your Son Obiano to steal if thats what your thought says. Never vote in an APC. We voted for ACN in Edo because it was Oshiomhole and the Oduduwa party. Now its now APC and not ACN " that is born to rule and oduduwas. We knew this deception in the past and won't let the fire burn us again except you enjoy the killings of your people in the North. The Oduduwas are alway smart and intelligent. Always at the middle to take flight. Wait after the national conference and lets see what the fate of our nation lies. I pray you find understanding in what I wrote.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ifechez: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
o'boy:

its like 20 minutes now and you haven't seen the pix. I wan go sleep ooo ,do fast kwanu.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by chisorm(f): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
May the best Man win *prayers*
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ifechez: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
o'boy:

you also claimed to have watched it on stv. I suggest u post the YouTube link for us to see also if u are not a lair.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I am not an Igbo man. I am from the South South. The Igbos should not forget the words of late Chinue Achebe. It's high time they start thinking straight. I don't hate any tribe, but the fact is that you can't be friend to all in life. The Igbos should learn from the past and present happenings, that all.
If Biafran war was won I think you wouldn't have been asking what's your concern. We can't keep tolerating the wasting of the lives of our people all in the name of we must rule by force covered by fight against western education.
Please my brother, be wise. I repeat you can't be friend to all. The Oduduwas are always at the middle of this deception. Your closest allies for now are the South South.
Allow your Son Obiano to steal if thats what your thought says. Never vote in an APC. We voted for ACN in Edo because it was Oshiomhole and the Oduduwa party. Now its now APC and not ACN " that is born to rule and oduduwas. We knew this deception in the past and won't let the fire burn us again except you enjoy the killings of your people in the North. The Oduduwas are alway smart and intelligent. Always at the middle to take flight. Wait after the national conference and lets see what the fate of our nation lies. I pray you find understanding in what I wrote.

I wonder how old u are with yr attempt to constitute yrslf into an Evangelist of perfidy

It's only those with perforated brains like yours that will as much try to figure out any iota of rationality in the gibberish epistle you just vomitted

Can you imagine yourself asking Anambrarians to vote in Obiano even if he is going to steal because he is their son! So Ngige,Ifeanyi Uba,Nwoye and Ezenwo all come from outer space hence aint Anambrarians?

In your attempt to do a thankless job of whipping up archaic ethnic bigotry,you ridiculed the Igbo state with the highest number of intellectuals and successful business tycoon by telling them to vote even a slowpoke or a leprosical individual in as much as that person does not have anything to do with their 'enemies' then he is all right and good to go

So Ndi Anambra to you have become a community of 'anything will do' in this age and political times in which states tend to ask their governors to come and do 'jigida' show-off dance with performances and democratic dividend that should ordinarily be unrivalled by others or at par with others

Am sure some of them are cursing u already to go into the abysss with yr unsolicited scaremongering!

5 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmanuel4fire: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
Young man I don't know Obiano nor Ngige neither do I want to know them.
But one important point I will still maintain is that the Igbos should not make same mistake. Today I can boast of how many positions the Igbos now occupy at the federal level unlike before.
My dear brothers from the South East, I am not here to campaign rather I am here because of the deception and pain I feel for my people been slain at the core North.
These people are again playing the magic drum and some are about dancing to the beat.
Don't sell your birth right. Stop eating poisons in the pot of protection. Let every form of Born to rule be out from your memory except you enjoy the death of your loved ones.
GEJ IS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ik4life: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2013
Look at what happened today any news apart from this one is fake,peter obi,obiano and co came to campaign in onitsha today at ose okwuodu market not main market and ordered that the market will not open today because of the campaign,and today being monday,the announcement did not go down well with the traders so they went to the venue of the campaign to show their anger for the announcement and also for the heavy taxes they are made to pay;so in the process they started throwing them(peter obi,obiano and co)sachets of pure water,some started singing solidarity songs for ngige and ifeanyi ubah so obi and co angrily left the venue and market was re-opened

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by 9inches(m): 12:39am On Oct 29, 2013
This die-hard relative of Ngige called FreeGlobe won't just give up running from thread to thread peddling and fanning unfound lies in a bid to propel her dear Chris Ngige. She is being thrashed and won over in every single argument of hers concerning Ngige/Obi/Obiano. The worst and quite an irritating undoing of hers is always sitting in front of her pc waiting for any of her comrades-in-lies to pull some baseless lies outta their behind for her to cue on and promote... which would eventually backfire on her.
Ms FreeGlobe, I advise you give up already. Your lot aren't helping Ngige.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by pmc01(m): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2013
kingbang: And one useless Yoruba MOD has already taken this thrash to the front page? Like Bob-manuel Udokwu said 'Nairaland is truly a discredited website'. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Show us your Bob-Manuel Udokwu's own blog and we might just take him serious. We are talking business, you're talking nonsense! undecided sad
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Mftivi: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Arysexy: junk journalism, this picture is a picture of Ngige supporters when he visited Onitcha, just look at how journalist cook up story, insert a picture that has nothing to do with the cooked up stories and publish.

Please show us pictures of the pelted pure water!

APC propaganda can not work in Anambra!
o boy that's almost in front of my house whatever is going on there its not obi ano matter. they went to main market but a trader told me they were not welcome with open arms
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by pmc01(m): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2013
francisbiz:
You are a hypocrite
If you like the Koran, you must love the Mosque! Stop deceiving yourself.
A vote for Ngige is a vote for APC, you must be very backward to think you can have your cake and eat it.
VOTE FOR APGA
VOTE FOR OBIANO
AND YOU WONT REGRET IT

Hypocrites no dey get shame at all. Some people think we have have forgotten that "We are voting for Goodluck Jonathan, not PDP" line.

Yeye dey smell for una head!
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Dannylux: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2013
He needn't contest no more. A good politician should never wrong market women :\
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Dannylux: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2013
He needn't contest no more. A good politician should never wrong market women :/
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Stallione(m): 2:09am On Oct 29, 2013
undecided undecidedYou people shld not mind that fool deceiving himself by pasting picture of apga's campaigne rally somewere else,ℓ̊ comfirmed it life and a total stranger and a stooge,puppet can never rule us
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by guiddoti: 2:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Another jamboree in the market. Team Ngige all the way. Time has come to sweep Anambra again.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Connoisseur(m): 2:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Arysexy:

Shut up!

The picture Chino posted was not today's picture, but previous campaign pictures, as nothing of such happened in onitsha today. There was no APGA campaign in Onitcha today rather PPA had their campaign for Ezenwo

Peter Obi is stil in Israel and will be flying to Rome tomorow for the continuation of d pilgrimage.

The more lies u liars cook for Ngige, the more Anambrarians discredit him for being so fake.

Haba the way you people talk of things you know nothing about baffles me. Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were in main market today and though I cannot confirm the 'pelted with water satchets' part, their welcome wasnt grand. People came out with brooms and chanted in solidarity to Ngige. The governor's undoing was using his influence within the market union to close the market for this campaign. Maybe if he had allowed the people to recieve him at their own will, he wouldnt be this disgraced

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Ben Onwuegbuzi (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.