Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign (32407 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by farem: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

I'm done talking to you Bro, I'll rather have an open debate with a scholar whose IQ is less than 60 than waste my bandwidth on you.

If describing the way to my community makes me an Igbo man, I really don't get the logic behind it. Are you saying that if I can describe the way to Kaduna, that makes me a northerner. shocked

It's sad to have a primitive man with an archaic state of mind in our midst, especially when one is from my tribe. I hope you don't intend to spread your DNA around, so please try not to reproduce, we have enough morons on earth already.
[color=#990000]
Haba! You are too hard on him, abeg softly.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by sambas: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I'm not supporting APC, I support Ngige. is APC not corrupt, please don't derail this thread
APC is a corrupt party.Ngige is an APC member. Philosophy and logic.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2013
Arysexy:

Hey, ur noise is becoming unbearable! Shut ur mouth.

The same tribalism u r accusing d person u quoted is wot is written all over ur comments.

Man shut ur trap, u yorubas instilled tribalism into d subconscious of every Nigerian. Please stop derailing ds thread, u talk too much! Wot brot d stella Oduah issue here?

I am Igbo and an Igbo cannot be tribal against another Igbo. Learn to read and understand before you make your judgement my friend. In my previous comment, I wrote in Igbo language.

The Stella's scandal I mentioned was an example  of how low my tribesmen have descended, that they now condone corruption because the corrupt Minister is from the SE. How pathetic?

I HATE TRIBALISTIC BIGOTS LIKE YOU SIR. Your first comment just shows how tribalistic you are with Yorubas. Already cursing as if I'm a Yoruba boy. It's a shame, God help you all.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2013
sambas: APC is a corrupt party.Ngige is an APC member. Philosophy and logic.
All Nigerian parties are corrupt including APGA so I'm focusing on the candidate. Remember we voted GEJ and not PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by kingbang: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2013
[b] 8:59 AM - 28 Oct 13
Tweet text
Reply to @SenChrisNgige

Image will appear as a link

Benjamin O. Anyigor ‏@stbenjanin 17h

@SenChrisNgige you really don't have manifesto to promote. You have before the beginning of this game
Details
Foghi Batarhe ‏@Batarhe 16h

@SenChrisNgige so the guy behind your handle couldn't tweet correct English? Pls change him ASAP! Unless you're the one.
Details
olawale fowobaje ‏@olawaleteniola 16h

@SenChrisNgige I guess this Obiano is your only opposition.
Details
Olufemi A. ADEWOLE ‏@Mibabyluv 16h

@SenChrisNgige: Whatever their reasons, Sir, this is too petty for you to delve into, pls focus on more serious issues. cc: @omojuwa
Details
Kathleen Ndongmo ‏@KathleenNdongmo 16h

Last RT. @SenChrisNgige completely lost me there. smiley
Details
Atom Lim ‏@Atom_lim 16h

@KathleenNdongmo Oh dear! @SenChrisNgige
Details
Ray Nobel ‏@TerrificLetter 16h

@Mibabyluv I thought so too.
Details
Wolf of Wall Street ‏@apache22 15h

@Mibabyluv @SenChrisNgige people that are nt anambrarians pls dnt delve into this.all d roads ngige built didn't last 4months cc:@omojuwa
Details
Stanley ‏@stanwalka 15h

@SenChrisNgige @omojuwa jeez. Grammar
Details
Akanni Kenny Hasan ‏@AkanniH 15h

@Mibabyluv i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ part of campaign to taunt U̶̲̥̅̊я opposition. It i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ + for @SenChrisNgige. cc: @omojuwa
Details
Ikenna Enenta ‏@ikenna005 15h

@SenChrisNgige Sir u keep throwing stones. Kindly educate Anambra people on what xactly ur plans are. Quit d blackmails.
Details
The Nigerian ‏@Naigerian 14h

@SenChrisNgige @omojuwa This is a bit of an ethical conundrum.
Details
[/b]

These are all from Ngige's twitter page. Shows you all how clueless the man is. True Anambrarians know that the man has nothing absolutely to offer except petty lies and slander. He will receive a rude shock come November 16.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2013
^
check the names. grin grin
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by kingbang: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
check the names. grin grin

Visit his twitter page and then visit Obiano's. You will see the difference. One is gossiping while one is discussing issues. Like i said earlier, just make sure you don't quit this your username after November 16 because i need to laugh at your clownish azzz. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2013
What will u all APGA cry babies do if after voting for the same Obi-anu and he later decamp to the same APC due to Obi-Umeeeehh overbearing attitude? U cant be doing things negatively and expect a positive answer.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmanuel4fire: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Like I said, the Igbos should be very careful this time around. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan have placed many of the Igbos in a high positions for a reason. They should learn from their mistake.
When you eat with an Ishmaelite, always hold a knife beside you. You may call all what I wrote tribalism and hatred, but thats not the truth. I love all be it Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
It was these same folks who of recent deported your own people back to their state and later came to came to apologise all in the name of politics. Same people are killing your people in disguise of other reasons. One of them even said, we will wipe the Igbos from the map. If these words are nothing to you, then you must be a foetus.
LIKE I SAID, I DON'T HATE ANY TRIBE. I am commenting because I feel for my people. I am not an Igbo by location, but I am by tribal classification. I love the Igbos for so many reasons. The Igbos have laboured for the country and yet still hold no seat. The Igbos are like the fuel to the engine of the nation. Thank God Goodluck came in and saw this and quickly made the necessary adjustment. Today I can beat my chest that the Igbos are gradually surfacing in the area of national decisions.
What the likes of Chinua Achebe you be take seriously.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Lordlexyy: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
It pains me the way some can sell their right all for the sake of politics.
Like I said, if they can't learn from the past and present killings set up by born to rule folks, it means the Igbos can't learn again.
I rest my case.
You sure sound full of hate. Old men like are the cause of the lingering and almost an unending animosity that we youths harboured for one another. This is why i don't give a hoof about any elder trying to preach ethnicity to me. The igbos i know in kaduna are happy mixing up with all tribes, going about their bizz and intermarrying and will never see reason to leave there to anywhere. May be you are a victim of the war, but your attempt to poison our minds to hate for a cause we know nothing about, is unacceptable. If there's any threat to our nationhood is sadist like you who have nothing better to impact to the youngstar but hatred and contempt, i pity your children.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Caseless: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2013
donphilopus: You're on point
corrrect guy!
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by donphilopus: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
caseless: corrrect guy!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by gotty(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ik4life: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
gotty: www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/29/obiano-takes-campaign-to-onitsha-markets/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This sure contradicts the OP's version. Whossee account do we believe?
guy this pix is the campaign they did at all saints cathedral onitsha
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by gotty(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
ik4life: guy this pix is the campaign they did at all saints cathedral onitsha

I guess you have to take it up with Channels not me! Just made an observation and in fact did ask u (who do we believe, OP or Channels).
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Lordlexyy: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
gotty:

I guess you have to take it up with Channels not me! Just made an observation and in fact did ask u (who do we believe, OP or Channels).
And he just got you corrected. Channel's account was the campaign held at d cathedral. Learn to have an open mind and appreciate corrections, no need to vent ur anger. You gat that? Anyway, I go with d op.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by ik4life: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
gotty:

what the op posted happened at oseokwodu market yesterday what apga guys are doing here is just damage control
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Lordlexyy: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Like I said, the Igbos should be very careful this time around. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan have placed many of the Igbos in a high positions for a reason. They should learn from their mistake.
When you eat with an Ishmaelite, always hold a knife beside you. You may call all what I wrote tribalism and hatred, but thats not the truth. I love all be it Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
It was these same folks who of recent deported your own people back to their state and later came to came to apologise all in the name of politics. Same people are killing your people in disguise of other reasons. One of them even said, we will wipe the Igbos from the map. If these words are nothing to you, then you must be a foetus.
LIKE I SAID, I DON'T HATE ANY TRIBE. I am commenting because I feel for my people. I am not an Igbo by location, but I am by tribal classification. I love the Igbos for so many reasons. The Igbos have laboured for the country and yet still hold no seat. The Igbos are like the fuel to the engine of the nation. Thank God Goodluck came in and saw this and quickly made the necessary adjustment. Today I can beat my chest that the Igbos are gradually surfacing in the area of national decisions.
What the likes of Chinua Achebe you be take seriously.
Honestly, i don't know what exactly you intend to achieve with this hatred and disunity you are desperately trying to market here. Don't think at your age, you should be more concern about the collective interest of the whole ppl instead of whipping sentiment over an unfortunate incident (the civil war) which has no relevance in our today society? I make bold to say that the frustration of the past has made you so bitter that you want to drag every bright mind into it. Both sides of the divide during the war were grossly affected and to point at other ethnic as the sole cause of the civil disturbance shows how deranged, dillusional and mentally inbalance you are. Evil and treacherous characters like you who sees nothing good in other Nigerians except your ethnic group deserve to be naked, flogged and deported assap b4 your hateful mission become contagious. I pity your generation and anyone who ever listened to you.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by gotty(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lordlexyy: And he just got you corrected. Channel's account was the campaign held at d cathedral. Learn to have an open mind and appreciate corrections, no need to vent ur anger. You gat that? Anyway, I go with d op.

You sound like the angry one here, gosh!! Wondering how some people will treat issues in real life!! So one that seeks clarity of 2 seemingly conflicting info is now angry. Well not everyone is in d business of mindless support for politicians who does not care about me or u. U can support anyone u which u are free to. But please, dnt attack pple that did no wrong to you.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by JoanEver: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
There should be multiple pictures to confirm this story na
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmanuel4fire: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Young man, like I said I don't have hatred for any tribe. You're the one assuming that hatred. I love all. I am not even an Igbo. I am a southerner. I speak the truth. It's either you buy it or stay silent. It's high time the Igbos think with their brain. When Mr President was in, didn't you see how many Igbos where promoted and the offices they occupy. Which of the President was able to award the Niger bridge.
Stop thinking with your anal cavity. The Igbos are ruling in disguise and should continue and please stop using that insultive word. It's either you take my words or leave it.
Like I said when eating with an Ishmaelite take a knife close to yourself.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmanuel4fire: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lordlexyy: Honestly, i don't know what exactly you intend to achieve with this hatred and disunity you are desperately trying to market here. Don't think at your age, you should be more concern about the collective interest of the whole ppl instead of whipping sentiment over an unfortunate incident (the civil war) which has no relevance in our today society? I make bold to say that the frustration of the past has made you so bitter that you want to drag every bright mind into it. Both sides of the divide during the war were grossly affected and to point at other ethnic as the sole cause of the civil disturbance shows how deranged, dillusional and mentally inbalance you are. Evil and treacherous characters like you who sees nothing good in other Nigerians except your ethnic group deserve to be naked, flogged and deported assap b4 your hateful mission become contagious. I pity your generation and anyone who ever listened to you.
I think you are still a kid.
Animals like goat never learn from their past experience. Is cold war not already hitting some. I believe you are somewhere in another country typing all this rubbish. Were you deaf when your people were deported from their own country to their homeland. Where you deaf when the same people said they will wipe off your race that the game just began. Did it happen last year? Where you also deaf when they came begging just to gain political ground.
BE WISE MY FRIEND. Even if my son is a fool and a thieve I will give no ground nor room for an alien to rade me through my cousin as long as I am conscious and alive.
The Igbos have to learn.
The late Chinua Achebe have said all this ,so please be very wise.
Never eat with an Ishmaelite without a knife hidden in your pocked.
BE WISE MY FRIEND.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Young man, like I said I don't have hatred for any tribe. You're the one assuming that hatred. I love all. I am not even an Igbo. I am a southerner. I speak the truth. It's either you buy it or stay silent. It's high time the Igbos think with their brain. When Mr President was in, didn't you see how many Igbos where promoted and the offices they occupy. Which of the President was able to award the Niger bridge.
Stop thinking with your anal cavity. The Igbos are ruling in disguise and should continue and please stop using that insultive word. It's either you take my words or leave it.
Like I said when eating with an Ishmaelite take a knife close to yourself.

Medical analysis for Mr Emmanuel observed between the hours of visit to NL.

Dr. Gerald T
Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm)
The University of Nottingham

HISTORY:
Marital Status: Single
Family History: Eze Dibia
Smoking: Yes (Tetrahydrocannabinol at 56%)
Drinking: Yes (C2H5OH at 30%)
Prescription drug: Benzodiazepines
Allergies: Yoruba/Hausa descent
Blood Pressure: 1000/60 mmHg
Pulse/Min: 560/bpm
BMI: 50.8 (Absolute Obesity)
Right eye: Aided-0/6
Left eye: Aided-1/6
Right ear: Normal
Left ear: Mucus present
Intelligence quotient (IQ): <20
Cardiovascular system: Abnormal
Respiratory system: Abnormal
Central Nervous system: Hypersensitive
Stress test: -30%
Electrocardiogram: Sinus rhythm at 200 bpm

Recommendation: Immediate admission to Yaba left for psychiatric evaluation and quarantine.

Don't mention, you can thank me later
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by emmanuel4fire: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
rudedough:

Medical analysis for Mr Emmanuel observed between the hours of visit to NL.

Dr. Gerald T
Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm)
The University of Nottingham

HISTORY:
Marital Status: Single
Family History: Eze Dibia
Smoking: Yes (Tetrahydrocannabinol at 56%)
Drinking: Yes (C2H5OH at 30%)
Prescription drug: Benzodiazepines
Allergies: Yoruba/Hausa descent
Blood Pressure: 1000/60 mmHg
Pulse/Min: 560/bpm
BMI: 50.8 (Obese)
Right eye: Aided-0/6
Left eye: Aided-1/6
Right ear: Normal
Left ear: Mucus present
Intelligence quotient (IQ): <20
Cardiovascular system: Abnormal
Respiratory system: Abnormal
Central Nervous system: Hypersensitive
Stress test: -30%
Electrocardiogram: Sinus rhythm at 200 bpm

Recommendation: Immediate admission to Yaba left for psychiatric evaluation and quarantine.

Don't mention, you can thank me later
I still believe you are baby and I was right when I said most of you that type here are not even in Nigeria. Your medical analysis shows that you probably must have graduated from one of those quack university. In medicine we don't guess. Your blood pressure analysis shows that you aren't a human.
I guess you studied your own medicine under tianshi or gnld.
Funny dude.
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Spray(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Johnpaul2k2: [size=16pt]Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News
Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News
Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News Fake News [/size]
is high time u check mate ur iQ clown, u still nt convince with dis post
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Spray(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
JECBOSS: FAKE NEWS! This shows how gullible some readers can be. Peter Obi is currently in Israel with Jonathan. So how come Peter Obi was seen in the market? LIES!
oga mi, u sure say dem neva comes bak last nyt?
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by antontech(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
snika:
This Osun Defender should never be taken serious.
The background of the picture looks like one ACN rally in one Ekiti village, we need to see where Peter Obi was pelted with water/stone/trees/dragons/cars in Main Market Onitsha, the largest market in Africa.

I am currently in Anambra State and I can verify from those present at the rally, everything was peaceful and just like every other APGA rally, people came out en-masse to support Willie Obiano in Ose Market today.

Please Nairalanders, does this picture look like where some mad people are supposedly throwing pure water bikonu??angry
who said your was taken at main market?
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Dxpolymath(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Im neither in support of obiano or Ngige,buh I hop dis wud do justice to those crying foul....MR willy was indeed @ onitsha market 2day

Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Slimchase(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hehehehehe..... Ochiº°˚ ˚°º≈atoº°˚ ˚°º≈gbueº°˚ ˚°º≈laº°˚ ˚°ºDr Chaseº°˚ ˚°º Cant stop Laughing
Rented cum Staged Protesterz in action.
Nov 16 = Chief Willie Obiano.
#Chikina#
Re: Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign by Valto(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is one of the pix of yesterday's campaign at onitsha below. Up till now the OP and ngige's bottom lickers in this thread are yet to post pictures of the said pelting of pure waters on obiano..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.