Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

.noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? (4591 Views)

Is The Birthright Literal Or Figurative / Isis Create A Literal River Of Human Blood By Butchering 1500 Innocent People / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: i haf only belt undecided grin

Ama run away from home finally. wink cheesy
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

But she aint told me I stepped on her toe naw undecided

do you even have girlfriend? I said apologize to her
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

if my body is the temple....I can GAS in smoke to make the temple scared. Pass me one wrap
smdh at this gaddem heathen >>>> 1 corinthians 6 vs 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76: Hello FolyKaze long time, its me Tinypurplebaby, how's things?

TPB mami....im good. Why do you leave this kids like this? They are disrespecting females anyhow. Abeg baptize them in hot water
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

do you even have girlfriend? I said apologize to her

Grumbling...hmmm
Sorry Aunty Quivah
angry angry

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Yup and the WORST-EST-EST of all I've known angry angry grin grin
i can see why it is the worstestest. it is frozen all year round grin canada tinz
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
oh my o boy......i have missed nairaland fun.......obadiah we are waiting for this noah exergesies......
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: smdh at this gaddem heathen >>>> 1 corinthians 6 vs 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? wink

lol....all is for praising the name of the Lord who made the ganja plant and water the greens. Who also inspired the scripture so that I dont buy rizzler anymore and son of man can be high.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

No na, my special son, why should I? kiss Juss come back home grin

I'm hungry Mammy sad
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Ama run away from home finally. wink cheesy
come on brah. it is a necessary evil >>> proverbs 13 vs 24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. << take your beating like a man lol. grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
you guys are funny tho..

As far as there is fun insaults,one can go a long way..
Folykaze... please free them.. lets just have fun, i kinda enjoy you guys.. seriously!

And i aint stepped on,im quick to remove my foot..

And obadiah, you havent aswered my q, :/ are you Nigerian?? Silly yes! But the way you write tho!!
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Grumbling...hmmm
Sorry Aunty Quivah
angry angry

quit smoking....or give me your gal digit. And Elijah777, im looking for my lost rib and lost flesh. I want to sing the song of solomon in my own version
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Ehn! Oya keep am keep am....It iz well with you grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: come on brah. it is a necessary evil >>> proverbs 13 vs 24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. << take your beating like a man lol. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Grumbling...hmmm
Sorry Aunty Quivah
angry angry
postrate mister..
Im old enough to be your aunt..cheesy
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah: you guys are funny tho..

As far as there is fun insaults,one can go a long way..
Folykaze... please free them.. lets just have fun, i kinda enjoy you guys.. seriously!

And i aint stepped on,im quick to remove my foot..

And obadiah, you havent aswered my q, :/ are you Nigerian?? Silly yes! But the way you write tho!!

Obadiah is the son of thousand fathers. He claimed to be jew, britain and Nigeria. The guy is somehow.

Queeny I love your soft words....mind saying more? Anything
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Oya come ssssshooop Amala and Efo.... kiss

I go still massacre you sha... grin grin

I waaannnntttt ppppiiiizzzzzaaaa
angry angry angry
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: come on brah. it is a necessary evil >>> proverbs 13 vs 24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. << take your beating like a man lol. grin
lmao.

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest: oh my o boy......i have missed nairaland fun.......obadiah we are waiting for this noah exergesies......
oh yall was waiting on this ? that noah exigesis aint no light work though. you do know it is like 4 whole chapters. ill get to it but one thing to note is that the world was not washed off wickedness as many people mistakenly think. the world was flooded with wickedness. it is called the era of the gentiles and we are still in it. and yes it is an allegorical story. so it is a flood of wickedness not a flood to eradicate wickedness. wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Obadiah is the son of thousand fathers. He claimed to be jew, britain and Nigeria. The guy is somehow.

Queeny I love your soft words....mind saying more? Anything

dont come and use 'style' to toast Aunty Quivah joor
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

That's good to hear smiley. I've been watching the whole thing from the start and aswear, the thing tire me. Oya Foly you get rope and van? Let's pack them all for baptism grin grin

But they were actually joking though, you should never take OBD jokes seriously smiley

do you come with horsewhip?
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol....all is for praising the name of the Lord who made the ganja plant and water the greens. Who also inspired the scripture so that I dont buy rizzler anymore and son of man can be high.
gaddem heathen. smdh undecided
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

dont come and use 'style' to toast Aunty Quivah joor

sharaap....go inside room and watch tom chasing jerry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Book Of Romans (We are baptized to produce fruit or good deed for GOD) / Nigeria Metaphysical Stores Address / Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.