Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge (40936 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Pills Without Husband Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by MyJwell: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
funkybaby:

thank you jare.

some people here are something else.

so i need my man's PERMISSION before i build a house?

what about splashing money on a new car or victoria secret lingerie? do i also need his permission for that? undecided undecided

I also pity those women...married or aspiring ones who'd be unfortunate enough to read your post and imbibe it...without realizing that your type are those women who makes sure they inform their husband even when they only want to visit the loo

9 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thank you....there was a man called PetTim!

freakcin: LMAO @ smartchoice! grin Truth is bitter though. That's why smartchoice drew some ire on here.

@ OP, if a woman you call your wife deliberately withheld such info from you then you need to be worried. Even disengaging her from your life calls for great caution.

Nor mind all these peeps wey dey tell u sey. . . work it out oooh! They won't even come and pay last respect when u kpai b4 your allotted time. . . yes ooooh, that could happen considering the guts she's demonstrated thus far.

Tactfully part ways with her and confirm your paternity regarding the kids! lipsrsealed
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by JoanEver: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
It is a case you have to handle with care because of your children. First, find out from her why she did it. May be she wants to surprise you. Or that she is building it for her family members.

I will also want you to see how close she is with your own family members. May be she is feeling insecure with you and ur people. It is necessary again for you to go and do DNA test for your children. Who knows, she might have plan with the so called priest.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
king100: Are you married? If yes, your marriage may not last based on your comment.That is why there are countless marriageable women outside there always looking good husbands.Some will never find because God knows their wicked intentions,let them fast and pray till kingdom come, nothing will happen.They will seek but not find.

What's the meaning of this undecided

The fact that you don't agree with her doesn't give you the right to talk like this abeg~

5 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by NLEFCC(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
You this man.......you seem to have an answer for everybody's response..........my preliminary conclusion is that your story is not true. Then again you claim that your wife begged you and u have forgiving her so why are you coming to report her here?

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
it is!
Lilimax: Sounds so easy angry?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by lertee(f): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
smartchoice: Send her outta your life immediately!
Imgine wht you wrote,he should send her out his house over wht?
Wht she hs done is bad but is sending her packing the best solution?

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by nbright: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: there's nothing wrong in a woman building houses and acquiring properties. Maybe the posters wife felt he would not approve it. To me,I don't need anyone's permission to build houses. Its my personal decision.
When you've taken the vow?.... That your husband and you are now ONE. You still want to build a house without his knowledge!... If he sleeps with another woman without your knowledge I hope you won't be angry because the d-i-c-k belongs to him

5 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by MyJwell: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ujujoan:

The fact that you don't agree with her doesn't give you the right to talk like this abeg~

That's the nature of the truth...it hurts

3 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thank you....I love with my head boy!

Polio:

Very daft.. You dont resolve issues like that!
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by nbright: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: there's nothing wrong in a woman building houses and acquiring properties. Maybe the posters wife felt he would not approve it. To me,I don't need anyone's permission to build houses. Its my personal decision.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by babygirlfl: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
There is always two sides to a story. We don't know what happened in that marriage in the past. Sometimes people react to something as a result of the way they have been treated.

I have seen marriages where the couples finances are not part of the marriage. I know of a couple where the woman struggled to make a life for herself while the man bought cars and lived a larvish lifestyle. Years later, the woman found her feet, got a job and started building and buying cars too. The only thing is this was the same time the man did not have as much. The woman did tell him she was building though unlike in the ops case but the woman in question never helped the man too when he was in need of money. Off course that was not the story the man told everybody. His story was that the wife he saw through school don't want to help him.

Sometimes too when men have money, they treat the women very badly. The women keep quiet until they are able to take care of their needs then start speaking up. These men then think their wife is now unruling. Imagine what the wife of the governor that told the wife to kneel down and apologize to someone will do to him if she was to become suddenly richer than him?

If all the ops said is true, then the wife is a very wicked woman but the reality is that it is unlikely the whole truth. My belief is treat someone like a queen/king and you get a royal treatment. Treat them like trash and you get trashy treatment.

It is important we treat people especially our spouses right.

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Salligreen: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ujujoan:

No . .. it means a full turn

Actually, you did a 180... my favorite subject in high sch was social studies too
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Who sought advice mo.ron? Go and find the wife ok?

Chatters:

You must be out of your mind to think the way you do. How can you offer such a useless advice. We have only heard from the OP. We must need to hear from the wife too. For all I know there's no smoke without fire.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by temi4fash(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Coldfeet: She has begged for ur forgiveness! What more do you want?? Don't let some disgruntled Nldrs sow devilish seeds in your marriage o! Some are asking u if those kids are yours? Now if that thought has never crossed your mind am sure now it is right? Pls let it goo!! Who knows maybe they wanted it to be a surprise to you. And about the whole ish about your wife acting up since she now earns more than you, are you sure you are not being paranoid?

wat is dis one saying
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by spawne: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Haba! That is definitely an unwise advice jor. How does that help matters? Did you read the part where kids were mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by gbanikiti(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
texaco1: you are not getting the point , the man is not angry that his wife is rich or making progress in life , what is paining and hurting the man is that she betrayed his trust by doing what she did without informing him , if she had informed him and he refused but yet she went ahead that is another issue , but living , sleeping and eating with a woman that is building a house and yet she says nothing about it is LIKE SLEEPING WITH YOUR ENEMY , she can even kill the man if told to do so by the same people that told her not to inform her husband about the building project
You know one thing, before you judge a case,you need to listen to the two sides of the story. The man has said his own part. Now that the woman isn't available to say her own story,let's assume the man is not totally right or he's just trying to get sympathy on this thread.

Do you think the poster would have approved his wife of building the house? Some men could be so insecure when they find out their wives earn more than them.

Now the deed has been done. Remember the house also belongs to him and his kids. Infact, she built it for there kids, not so? He should just forgive the wife and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
I just hate it when a serious topic like this is put on front page. See children everywhere! sad

5 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by fruityjojo(f): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
fried-rice:
Sorry Bro, this is disheartening.
After 10 years? i feel your pains even though you sound stronger than most men would be.
The truth is, if you cant trust her, you cant love her, and if you don't love her you can never be happy being with her.
Your wife should be someone you grow old with, your confidant. Children would come, stay and leave later, but your wife remains. So if you feel you cant forgive and "forget" the you should start early looking for someone else, there a a whole lot good and responsible ones out there. IMO.
Very Very Very Silly! If every body gets divorced at d slightest quarrels/mistrust den there would be no 1 single home. Good & Responsible ones out there my foot! Op A bird at hand is worth 2 in d bush! I advice u 2 take all measures 2 save ur marriage. The Lord is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
It's always a great solution! At least better than losing one's life....and I think you need to read my subsequent posts! Where did I say send her packing?!

lertee:
Imgine wht you wrote,he should send her out his house over wht?
Wht she hs done is bad but is sending her packing the best solution?

funkybaby: why do i need my man's permission before i build a house

of course i will inform him before i start but that does not constitute seeking his permission.

its my hard earned money and i can spend it however it pleases me angry angry as long as I do not put my finances or the family in jeopardy
stop shooting yourself in the foot. U say you won't ask for permission, but say you would inform him before starting. My friend you're still asking for permission. But either way, this is an arrogant and excessively unnecessary independent attitude, pls drop it b4 getting married. I'm sure a sensible man would not oppose to his wife wanting to build a house, why do it behind his back??

6 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
read all my posts!

spawne:
Haba! That is definitely an unwise advice jor. How does that help matters? Did you read the part where kids were mentioned?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by king100(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ujujoan:

Do you think marriage is child play.I pity some of you, that are not really facing reality.Can two work together except they agree.You want husband by fire by force, but you want to do things your own way. Woman! it would never work.

3 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Coldfeet(f): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
funkybaby:

***rubs baby bump while flashing fourth finger on the left hand with 18carats diamond ring*** cool
grin correct! Shove it in his face joor!

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by funkybaby(f): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
@king100

the insults are not necessary. let's post like adults which I am guessing you are.

when a man earns more than the wife and he is not in anyway insecure about his wife's wealth or progress, such mudane issues such as 'granting his wife permission to spend her money' never arises wink
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Deeaba(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oga park well o,why ll u give such advice without considering the children. Don't you know that when two elephant r fighting the grass ll surely suffer n d grass in dis case is d children if you dnt av a beta advise then dont contribute at all rather than give one that ll shatter the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Salligreen: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lilimax: the highlighted cracked me up grin grin
What else can I say... will give it a try undecided grin

He needs to stop coming home by 5pm every weekday and reading newspapers at home all day on Saturdays and Sundays. He needs some funky time.
And please DON'T give it a try.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by sylve11: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
NLEFCC: You this man.......you seem to have an answer for everybody's response..........my preliminary conclusion is that your story is not true. Then again you claim that your wife begged you and u have forgiving her so why are you coming to report her here?

lmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Mavor: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
funkybaby: why do i need my man's permission before i build a house

of course i will inform him before i start but that does not constitute seeking his permission.

its my hard earned money and i can spend it however it pleases me angry angry as long as I do not put my finances or the family in jeopardy
Yup. women like you are not meant to get married. Go be a fu<king lesbian. mumu

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
The idea of a wife earning more than her husband has never been compatible with marital peace and stability. Ninety percent of the time, a financially superior woman sooner than later bares her fangs, revealing the ruthless she-devil underneath.

Those of you men that are very prayerful should pray that you never find yourselves in a position where your wives earn more than you - even if it means sabotaging any possibility or likelihood of such an occurrence. After all, if God wanted to bless your family with peace and prosperity, he would give wealth to the head of the family instead. Only the devil would 'curse' a wife with more wealth than her husband in order to destabilize the family. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hmm.I am still shocked.so it happens for real? I only see it on movies. Please, forgive her,don't change at all.continue to be the loving husband that you are at least,for the sake of your kids.things stick to kids memory a lot and it also affects them one way or the other. Forgive her and just pretend it never happened but you have to also be careful.a woman that can buy a land,start building and even complete it without the knowledge and permission of her husband whom she has spent over 10 years with,then I am afraid...
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
I didn't say send her packing or permanently! You can send someone out of your life and yet stay in the same house/compound!

Dee'aba:
Oga park well o,why ll u give such advice without considering the children. Don't you know that when two elephant r fighting the grass ll surely suffer n d grass in dis case is d children if you dnt av a beta advise then dont contribute at all rather than give one that ll shatter the whole thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. / I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. / Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.