Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs (13267 Views)

Beware Not All Change Is Positive / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by talktimi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Aigbofa:

The only victims in this case are the Nigerian people. Not Stella Oduah, not Ndigbo
If you have information about Yoruba thieves in government bring it out like Sahara reporters did. We will join hands with you in asking for their prosecution.
Speaker of the Lagos house of assembly currently undergoing corruption charges. Nobody has crucified him, called for his head or resignation yet talk less of asking him to resign his position
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
gbanikiti: Why is she ignoring the calls made to her to defend the purchase of the vehicles? The more she runs away from facing probe panel,the more she makes things difficult for her.

How can she be running when she's doing the assignment Nigeria gave her in Isreal. Isn't that funny? The goal of Lagos media/echo chamber is to attack from all angles and overwhelm the public with so much mis-information to the extent that we all join in singing the chorus -Oduah must go! Oduah must go!

When Tinubu was docked what I heard was he was been persecuted by GEJ. Yesterday one fella here wrote how GEJ was persecuting one Timprye Silva's ally in Bayelsa State. To them everything is 'persecution' but when it comes to others oh! they must be criminals. Sounds like Fox news echo chamber in the US? You bet it does.

11 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by emmatok(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
lygn19:
Dats y am just laughing at them, d funny thing I just noticed is that when d yoruba KARMA shall come, it shall hit them when they re at there peak, when there so called LAGOS is abt to get a global breakthrough.
PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL

Na noting is going to happen.
You people have been having wet dreams about Lagos falling Yorubas been destroyed for too long.

I even thought the Op is going to mention the "many more"

Nonsense.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
emmatok:

You people have been having wet dreams and Lagos falling Yorubas been destroyed for too long.

Nonsense.
U don't know who I am, I used to be a big fan of LAGOS, Fashola was once an role model I could look up to, I used to have dz mindset dat if 2moro, I become a governor I wud like Fashola to be my godfather, but I now know d truth, Fashola is a good guy, Lagos is a good place but d ppl wud destroy it by themselves, POWER CHANGES HANDS U KNOW
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by gbanikiti(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

How can she be running when she's doing the assignment Nigeria gave her in Isreal. Isn't that funny? The goal of Lagos media/echo chamber is to attack from all angles and overwhelm the public with so much mis-information to the extent that we all join in singing the chorus -Oduah must go! Oduah must go!

When Tinubu was docked what I heard was he was been persecuted by GEJ. Yesterday one fella here wrote how GEJ was persecuting one Timprye Silva's ally in Bayelsa State. To them everything is 'persecution' but when it comes to others oh! they must be criminals. Sounds like Fox news echo chamber in the US? You bet it does.
What official assignment did she go to Isreal to do other than to follow the president around like a dog on heat? She didn't sign the BASA agreement on behalf of Nigeria, did she? angry
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
emmydeep: God bless you. May you live long, walk and never stumble, the Gods are with you.

I have always said it, that the greatest enemy of the easterners be it Igbo or Niger delta is the YORUBAS. The Igbos shouldnt forget the wicked role againt them by the Yorubas during biafra.

The Enugu international airport has been a problem to the Yoruba man. Greedy and unproductive people. Imagine what they are to Igbos bussinesses in Lagos now. I know that very soon they will plead with the Igbos to remain with them in Nigeria.
Their is a serious gang up between the Hausas and Yorubas againts the old eastern region. Just watch and see, very soon their will be up.
On Aburi we stand.
FRESH AIR TILL 2019

provided "fresh air" is not listening to tribal wolves from the west, then yes.

OP great points!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
gbanikiti: What official assignment did she go to Isreal to do other than to follow the president about like a dog on heat? She didn't sign the BASA agreement on behalf of Nigeria, did she? angry

can she jump ahead of jonathan to sign it? she went to do her job, but it appears she has been crucified before she was given a chance to speak her side of the story.
i hope you are not blaming her for that too.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by gbanikiti(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
re@lchange:

can she jump ahead of jonathan to sign it? she went to do her job, but it appears she has been crucified before she was given a chance to speak her side of the story.
i hope you are not blaming her for that too.
All am trying to say is she shouldn't have gone to Isreal in the first place. Knowing too well what will befall her about the car scandal,she left for Isreal immediately even before the president and his entourage arrived Isreal. She should have stayed behind to face the probe. Don't you think she needs to give her own side of the story? I wonder why the blame should go to another ethnic group for her stupidity. If the cars were not bought in the first place,no one would accuse her of anything.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
gbanikiti: All am trying to say is she shouldn't have gone to Isreal in the first place. Knowing too well what will befall her,she left for Isreal even before the president and his entourage arrived Isreal. She should have stayed behind to face the probe. Don't you think she needs to give her own side of the story? I wonder why the blame should go to another ethnic group for her stupidity. If the cars were not bought in the first place,no one would accuse her of anything.

did you even attempt to read what the OP posted? did you even follow his points at all. smh
what is there for her to defend, against all the noisy press from lagos-ibadan axis?
she had planned to go to israel and sign that agreement way before the president's trip to israel.
you want her to -by implication -admit guilt before she is even probed, and just because some amala infested brains are attacking her?
nne move over to one side biko.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by gbanikiti(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
re@lchange:

did you even attempt to read what the OP posted? did you even follow his points at all. smh
what is there for her to defend, against all the noisy press from lagos-ibadan axis?
she had planned to go to israel and sign that agreement way before the president's trip to israel.
you want her to -by implication -admit guilt before she is even probed, and just because some amala infested brains are attacking her?
nne move over to one side biko.
So you mean she has no case to answer? You are trying to tell me she's too big to face a probe? Unfortunately,she didn't sign the agreement and she is not in nigeria as we speak. Let her face the probe and all this noise will the swept under the carpet as usual. Definitely she's not getting sacked.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by FreeGlobe(f): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
gbanikiti: So you mean she has no case to answer? You are trying to tell me she's too big to face a probe? Unfortunately,she didn't sign the agreement and she is not in nigeria as we speak. Let her face the probe and all this noise will the swept under the carpet as usual. Definitely she's not getting sacked.
Abeg make we hear word, the agreement was signed by the deputy foreign affairs ministers of both countries - a bilateral agreement. Stella is currently in the Netherlands as we speak so you and your sw benefactors can keep whining
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by funnyx(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Prof Corruption: As usual, the OP is chasing shadows!

Stella has a chance to defend her self, she's just not doing that. Pray tell, how long does it take to address the media?

1. Let Stella present a copy of the budget where funds were appropriated for this car. That's not difficult to do and I don't see how the Lagos Media ( a convenient concoction considering the ownership structure of those media outlets) is preventing her from doing so. In fact, she can publish it in the so called Lagos media to shut them up.

2.Let Stella tell us N255 million is within her approval limit as a minister without input from the Federal Executive Council. The last time I checked, the approval limit was pegged at N100 million. She should publish or republish the excerpts where this contract was advertised for bidders. How are Yorubas preventing her from doing this?

3. Perhaps Stella should tell us why the Bureau of Public Enterprise is not aware of this transaction. I guess the Lagos media and the Yorubas instructed Stella to jettison due process.

4.Stella claimed, as justification for the purchase, that her life was under imminent threat. Did she file a police report and did police recommend purchase of such car to enhance her protection/security? Why is she not using this car? Is she now more secured without these cars?

5. For a minister that claimed security justification for this purchase, why would Coscharis have to lie to NSA that the car was meant for Lagos state government? Why ? It should have been a straight forward case of Mrs Oduah's life is under threat, so we are buying this car for her. No be so? Perhaps the Yoruba and the so called Lagos media instructed Coscharis to follow that route.

6. Now juxtaposed all these with contradicting justification offered by NCAA that the vehicles were purchased to convey foreign dignitaries. When did that tradition start? Is it the the job of NCAA to receive foreign dignitaries or the ministry of foreign affairs? So if NCAA is buying an armored car for foreign dignitaries, why can't the agency apply to NSA for security clearance, why did they have to link Lagos government to this? And who's overseeing NCAA, who gave the final approval for this? Lagos Media? Yorubas? Or Stella Oduah?

7. Mazi Ikenna, who should we believe now-Mrs Oduah or NCAA?

Rather than inventing non existent anti-Igbo conspiracies, you should tell Oduah to come out of her hiding and defend herself.
Mazi, if I were the one so accused of misappropriation, I would take the following steps:

1. Publish my ministry budget for the year and put special emphasis where the item is listed.
2. Publish documents that show the deal follow due process
3.I would offer to step down for three weeks to allow EFCC to investigate any allegations of wrong doing.

What's not clear to bigots like you is that Stella's replacement won't be Yoruba, Hausa or whatever. Her replacement ll come from her state. So really, I don't see how Stella's sack will butter the bread of Yorubas or Hausas. When Barth Nnaji was forced to resign, did Yoruba take his job? Who was nominated to replace him? Another man from the East. When Festus odimegwu was forced to resign because of his talkative nature, who is there in acting capacity now? Yoruba or Hausa?

We all know there is excessive tribalism in Nigeria. But it's a new low to invent bigotry to defend a clear case of conflict of interest, cronyism and criminal abuse of office. Tell Oduah to take responsibility for her irresponsibility.

PS:
If Lagos media is giving her problem, Enugu media can as well help her answer these questions.

This post is a killer punch grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
How many ppl here watched AIT news dz evening, acccording to the investigation I watched at AIT right now, d distributor(COSCHARIS MOTORS) was at fault...hmmmmmmmmmmmm''' no wonder they wanted her to be sacked as early as possible,,,lol'''they knew d case wud end up as b4, false.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
This Berem/gbankikiti is becoming a big problem for us on Nairaland. undecided
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by gbanikiti(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
lygn19: How many ppl here watched AIT news dz evening, acccording to the investigation I watched at AIT right now, d distributor(COSCHARIS MOTORS) was at fault...hmmmmmmmmmmmm''' no wonder they wanted her to be sacked as early as possible,,,lol
I also watched it and he was no way at fault. Get your facts right.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by gbanikiti(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
If am your problem,get lost and go to another forum. angry
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
we need to arrange husband for her like they do in Kano state. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
gbanikiti: I also watched it and he was no way at fault. Get your facts right.
From what u watched, where did they say that d accusations were true?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by gbanikiti(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
we need to arrange husband for her like they do in Kano state. grin grin grin
sharrap before I call chino to deal with you. grin
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by IGBOSON1: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
emmatok:

You people have been having wet dreams and Lagos falling Yorubas been destroyed for too long.

Nonsense.

Bro don't worry about that. I have enough material, I mean enough dirt on many of her accusers that will, hopefully, make you see this whole thing is a modern day media lynching, orchestrated and sustained by a set of people. I will gradually dish out the info here bit by bit on Saturday night or sunday morning (thats when I have enough time for it). I don't have much time for it now neither do I want to muddy things up. But be assured I will do like I said.

Hopefully in the end you'll see that there is a spread of dirt but only this time Oduah and some select people have been a target from Day one.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

Bro don't worry about that. I have enough material, I mean enough dirt on many of her accusers that will, hopefully, make you see this whole thing is a modern day media lynching, orchestrated and sustained by a set of people. I will gradually dish out the info here bit by bit on Saturday night or sunday morning (thats when I have enough time for it). I don't have much time for it now neither do I want to muddy things up. But be assured I will do like I said.

Hopefully in the end you'll see that there is a spread of dirt but only this time Oduah and some select people have been a target from Day one.

subscribing and waiting patiently.
dalu
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by TechWalker007: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
It's high time we have SS/SE/MB media houses to do to SW what they are using Sahara desert squirrels and Punchless-ng and Osun amembo offender to do. You have to give them a portion of their soup.

And with the massive corruption in Lagos, there will be enough to feed a nation.

5 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Whether she is ibo, yoruba, hausa, kanuri, edo, tiv, ijaw etc I don't care!!!
What I care about is the following;

What is the actual market value of those cars?
Were those cars appropriated in the budget and approved by the national assembly?
Since the total amount involved exceeds 100million, was it approved by FEC as the law demands?
Was the BPP in the know about this?

In a sane country, if one of the answers above is in the negative what they will be debating is the longevity of the jail term!
To the ibos, wake up! If an ibo minister is removed, he/she will be replaced by another ibo (as the constitution states "minister from each state). What's all this cry about yoruba's wanting an ibo minister out? Did the yoruba's send a memo to NCAA demanding that bmw's be bought for madam? She put her fingers (by herself) in fire so let her burn!! If people start defending officials simply because "they're from our place" then corruption will be the order of the day as every single government official is part of a tribe/ethnic group!!

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by funnyx(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
TechWalker007: It's high time we have SS/SE/MB media houses to do to SW what they are using Sahara desert squirrels and Punchless-ng and Osun amembo offender to do. You have to give them a portion of their soup.

And with the massive corruption in Lagos, there will be enough to feed a nation.

But you have Champion and the Sun now, no one is stopping you from starting your own online news, there are still many desert available in case you're fixated with Sahara. Desert like Kalahari, Atacama or even Arizona are still available grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by gbanikiti(m): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
funnyx:

But you have Champion and the Sun now, no one is stopping you from starting your own online news, there are still many desert available in case you're fixated with Sahara. Desert like Kalahari, Atacama or even Arizona are still available grin grin grin
funny grin grin
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Prof Corruption: As usual, the OP is chasing shadows!

Stella has a chance to defend her self, she's just not doing that. Pray tell, how long does it take to address the media?

1. Let Stella present a copy of the budget where funds were appropriated for this car. That's not difficult to do and I don't see how the Lagos Media ( a convenient concoction considering the ownership structure of those media outlets) is preventing her from doing so. In fact, she can publish it in the so called Lagos media to shut them up.

2.Let Stella tell us N255 million is within her approval limit as a minister without input from the Federal Executive Council. The last time I checked, the approval limit was pegged at N100 million. She should publish or republish the excerpts where this contract was advertised for bidders. How are Yorubas preventing her from doing this?

3. Perhaps Stella should tell us why the Bureau of Public Enterprise is not aware of this transaction. I guess the Lagos media and the Yorubas instructed Stella to jettison due process.

4.Stella claimed, as justification for the purchase, that her life was under imminent threat. Did she file a police report and did police recommend purchase of such car to enhance her protection/security? Why is she not using this car? Is she now more secured without these cars?

5. For a minister that claimed security justification for this purchase, why would Coscharis have to lie to NSA that the car was meant for Lagos state government? Why ? It should have been a straight forward case of Mrs Oduah's life is under threat, so we are buying this car for her. No be so? Perhaps the Yoruba and the so called Lagos media instructed Coscharis to follow that route.

6. Now juxtaposed all these with contradicting justification offered by NCAA that the vehicles were purchased to convey foreign dignitaries. When did that tradition start? Is it the the job of NCAA to receive foreign dignitaries or the ministry of foreign affairs? So if NCAA is buying an armored car for foreign dignitaries, why can't the agency apply to NSA for security clearance, why did they have to link Lagos government to this? And who's overseeing NCAA, who gave the final approval for this? Lagos Media? Yorubas? Or Stella Oduah?

7. Mazi Ikenna, who should we believe now-Mrs Oduah or NCAA?

Rather than inventing non existent anti-Igbo conspiracies, you should tell Oduah to come out of her hiding and defend herself.
Mazi, if I were the one so accused of misappropriation, I would take the following steps:

1. Publish my ministry budget for the year and put special emphasis where the item is listed.
3.I would offer to step down for three weeks to allow EFCC to investigate any allegations of wrong doing.

What's not clear to bigots like you is that Stella's replacement won't be Yoruba, Hausa or whatever. Her replacement ll come from her state. So really, I don't see how Stella's sack will butter the bread of Yorubas or Hausas. When Barth Nnaji was forced to resign, did Yoruba take his job? Who was nominated to replace him? Another man from the East. When Festus odimegwu was forced to resign because of his talkative nature, who is there in acting capacity now? Yoruba or Hausa?

We all know there is excessive tribalism in Nigeria. But it's a new low to invent bigotry to defend a clear case of conflict of interest, cronyism and criminal abuse of office. Tell Oduah to take responsibility for her irresponsibility.

PS:
If Lagos media is giving her problem, Enugu media can as well help her answer these questions.

Touche.

No matter how much mud you bytches sling up, stella will still go to prison.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
IGBO_SON

I won't quote you because quoting you would amount to dancing in the dirt with you. I don't even want to get cocky, but I'm way above you. And even if I decide to get brolic with you, you wouldn't even last a minute in the ring with me. So I'll just have mercy on your soul and let you continue to run around like the blinkered duffer that you're.

A thief was caught stealing. And rather than discuss that, you lot are busy chasing shadows. Pointing fingers at everyone else but the thief. And whipping-up ethnic sentiments about being picked-on and other nonsense. Some are even citing other thieves. She was caught stealing, for fvck sake! Who cares about the thieves? When they get caught with proofs, we'll debate that. For now, let's talk about the THIEF!! I guess if you get caught committing a crime, you'll tell the judge about how everyone else is criminal minded and how the world is about the survival of the fittest, yes? That's the thought process of the OP and other Igbo's - both online and offline. Yet Igbo's are the ones who cry about tribalism and marginalisation the most in Nigeria. Another pretentious prick would soon open a next thread to talk about how tribalism is rife online. Seun needs to start giving these posters a lifetime ban - they're becoming a nuisance to this section.

This thread and what OP wrote exemplifies why I said I doubt I'll ever read anything intellectually stimulating from anyone that's Igbo. And also more reason why I think the way people throw the word, "Intelligent", around on this forum has made the word so cliché that Seun might need to ban the use of that word. If the so-called "most intelligent poster" on forum can write an epistle that's more of an emotional story of victimhood - saying a lot without actually say nothing. Then I might have to conclude that critical thinking and real intelligence is elusive to people from that side of the divide. Anyway, I'll still give you lot the benefit of the doubt because I'm a big fan of Christopher Okigbo's works.

Some of you might be book-smart and anyone who reads a lot can be. However, when it comes to using your brains to decipher the simplest things, most of you just hang yourselves with a noose by being too emotional. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Prof_Corruption

I like you post, brother.

That's why I'm a big fan.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
HYPOCRITES claiming sophistication, pls GROWUP.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2013

Prof Corruption:

did fani kayode publish any of these when he was in office and countless accusations of theft, profligacy and nepotism leveled against him?
if the answer is yes, then you are honest. if not, then you are nothing more than a bigot acting sincere.

is the other "Easterner" that replaced Nnaji better than Nnaji in that job? why must you people keep pulling down our best sons and daughters in office, and turn around to claim civilized?

PS:

we will do that, after you told your countless thieving brothers to return their loot.

as for the enugu media axis, nothing beats Igbo Nairalanders! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
shymexx: IGBO_SON

A thief was caught stealing. And rather than discuss that, you lot are busy chasing shadows. Pointing fingers at everyone else but the thief. And whipping-up ethnic sentiments about being picked-on and other nonsense. Some are even citing other thieves. She was caught stealing, for fvck sake! Who cares about the thieves? When they get caught with proofs, we'll debate that. For now, let's talk about the THIEF!! I guess if you get caught committing a crime, you'll tell the judge about how everyone else is criminal minded and how the world is about the survival of the fittest, yes?

This is the crazy part that I don't get. Someone is accused of stealing and rather than defending themselves, they are accusing others of stealing. What's that got to do with the fact that you are accused of stealing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram / JTF Nabs Top Commander Of Niger Delta Militant Group / EFCC Releases Seriake Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.