Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs (13316 Views)

Beware Not All Change Is Positive / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by pazienza(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Katsumoto:

An Igbo minister was caught stealing. Everyone condemned her except a majority of Ndigbo. Not only did they not condemn her, they came out in full force threatening hail and brimstone both online and offline. Some even threatened to withdraw their support for the president in his re-election bid.

When a group of people throw support for one of their own who has been caught stealing, what do we call that? Isn't that ethnic jingoism?

Would you lot be supporting a Northerner or Western minister if they were the ones involved in the scandal?

If I don't take it back, what will/can you do?

Ndigbo support corruption as long as the perp is one of their own. I said it again.

What ever happened to the meritocracy that you lot shout about? Or your belief that its Northern and Western officials who steal?

There are thieves from all over Nigeria; stop supporting a thief just because she is one of you.

Haha! You are yet to prove she stole, until you do so, it is safe it take your rantings as that of a mad person. grin
Katsumoto:

An Igbo minister was caught stealing. Everyone condemned her except a majority of Ndigbo. Not only did they not condemn her, they came out in full force threatening hail and brimstone both online and offline. Some even threatened to withdraw their support for the president in his re-election bid.

When a group of people throw support for one of their own who has been caught stealing, what do we call that? Isn't that ethnic jingoism?

Would you lot be supporting a Northerner or Western minister if they were the ones involved in the scandal?

Ndigbo support corruption as long as the perp is one of their own. I said it again.

What ever happened to the meritocracy that you lot shout about? Or your belief that its Northern and Western officials who steal?

There are thieves from all over Nigeria; stop supporting a thief just because she is one of you.

Haha! You are yet to prove she stole, until you do so, it is safe it take your rantings as that of a mad person. When prof Osuji was caught stealing, ndiigbo never supported him, same with aldophus wabara.

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by talktimi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ngwakwe: @Sam_Ikenna

It is stupidity to try pleasing anyone if your conviction is all for justice and fairness irrespective of whose ox is gouged.

For your information, I have been here for more than five years and have also worked as a subordinates to a South-westerners as well as having them as my assistants. There is an inbreed hypocrisy in most of them, Naptu2 and Kats inclusive if I am to judge by the events of last two weeks which I was forced to defend Oduah based on the available information from both the whistle blowers and several agencies of Aviation Ministry however, I decided to log off for a week until this very moment to allow me to hear the her defence and that of her accomplices NCAA, FAAN and Coscharis before the various probe committees to avoid making the mistake of siding with a crime I cannot condone irrespective of who is involved.

Now, let me tell you the hypocrisy inherent in Naptu2 and Kats doctrines in this scandal. They various S/W media and their hypocritical bedfellows want to hit up the polity to force her resignation before she can even defend herself through daily propaganda and Lagos based media lynching knowing fully well that she can never be recalled even if she is vindicated after the probe.

Stella Oduah was previously accused of buying armoured cars for herself through NCAA whereas the purported documents before the public were showing a clear transaction of acquisition of assets by NCAA and secondly another propaganda was that she collected N120M as kickback from Coscaris. Haba, without evidence the Adults in Nairaland believe it, then again it changed to budget approval and other protocols. All these lynching propaganda have a sinister objective - Let's force her out before any hearing that is capable of exonerating her if any.

Now, let me clear some falsehood that were peddled here during my absent.

Falana requested for the information about the Armoured Cars bought for madam minister from NCAA invoking FOI and he was told that no such document exist. The reason for this reply was simply because the armoured vehicle were never for madam minister but are NCAA operations vehicle.

The issue of budgetry approval is not in question as the NASS can't understand the various paragraphs that supports that - too bad.

The last is the issue of approving a transaction above N100M, this is false as non of the armoured Cars have any payment up to that per annual according to the leasing agreement with First Bank as it will be spread over three years making the argument for those that understand budget implementation and spread null and void.

The summary of my sermon is, let's stop being overtly conscious of assigning motive and passing bias judgement in order to please whichever camp you openly or secretly protect.
i remember back in my university days, my lecturers always said the reason why many students failed exams is because they dont understand "simple english" and it applies to this situation also since most of the pharisees who want her hanged dont even understand the wordings in the accusations. I dont condone corruption but i prefer the battles be fought evenly.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Ngwakwe: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Why do you take pleasure in manipulative description of events with intent to propagate lies and convince the gullible to believing your propaganda.

Allow people to form their opinion based on true available information and facts in public domains.

The act of manipulating people's mind through painting the pictures of alternative thoughts is symbolism of witchcraft.

Katsumoto:

Please go and have your snuff.

You can't read

You can't analyse issues properly

You can't comprehend

All you can do is to pontificate and obfuscate aimlessly.

Let me give you an explanation for a 7 year old

Your boss gave you 240N to buy bicycles. You spent 650N and entered into a loan with a money lender which will result in your boss paying 600N to repay 650N. The money lender and bicycle seller are your friends. So you cheat your boss out of 1,000N so that you and your friends can make a huge buck.

There is fraud, corruption, and misappropriation of funds in this case.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
TerraCotta:

Not disappointed at all. You're entitled to your views and I don't think they're necessarily wrong--I do think they may be exaggerated though. In all honesty, the only reason I even logged in to read and respond is that you strike me as a man with a strong sense of integrity and I wanted to point out that Stella doesn't enjoy unanimous support from her ethnic group.

Thank you

A thief is a thief whether it is IBB, OBJ, Bode George, Bankole, Bunmi Etteh, Oduah, Atiku, etc

The unfortunate thing is that all Nigerians regardless of ethnic background are suffering from the evil effects of corruption.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ngwakwe: The act of manipulating people's mind through painting the pictures of alternative thoughts is symbolism of witchcraft.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-08n9TeXSwlo/UCJ29u_6qhI/AAAAAAAAAOE/AfNpgo-EOLo/s320/smdh.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
pazienza:

Jarus, kats,Gbawe,Physics,and Naptu are well known tribalists with anti-igbo leaning ,your failure to see that can only mean one thing: you are a tribalist like them. *grins*

I particularly like your incisive and apt opinions on Nairaland.

It takes an eagle eye to see through the pretences and "sophistication" (inate and embedded tribalism laced with polish) by the likes of Katsumoto and Naptu.
I diagnosed Katsumoto YEARS AGO. cool

Nwanne jisie ike.

5 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by ACM10: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
First of all, I frown at all forms of corruption. Anyone involved in corrupt practices should be punished. But we must give the accused an opportunity to explain what really happened. Usually, a politician is expected to step aside anytime he/she is accused of corruption. But we know that Nigerian politicians hardly observe this rule. I cannot say for sure if there is an ethnic colouration to this calls. But there is no denial of hypocrisy by the people making this call. We all know that many corruption cases worse than Oduagate were muted in public press. I'm still lost on why this case is singled out.

We saw similar outcry during the tenure of Prof Nnaji. He was forced to resign while being investigated. The outcry died down as soon as he resigned. Nothing came out of the investigation. His accusers did not bother to press their case against him. So I begin to wonder if the same scenario is not replaying itself again. BTW, Nnaji was replaced with a less competent successor. Is there a sinister motive behind this outcry? Only time will tell.

Secondly, there is a difference between corruption and stealing. I think that we are mixing those terms. From what I read so far, she is accused of grossly inflating the price of bulletproof cars. Left to me, her crime should be corruption.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
pazienza: Exactly. Force Stella out for stepping on Yoruba interest, get another Igbo to replace her so that people don't see it as ethnic motivated. This new Igbo person, haven seen the ordeal Oduah passed through, will not be too eager to step on Yoruba interest in the future. It's an old game the treacherous tribe from SW had mastered, any Igbo son not wise enough to see through this, deserves to be brought out in the open, and shot with a double barrel gun at a very very close range.

For me this is the most brilliant comment so far backing the OP's points.

A lot of these lynch mob folks make this brainless argument that Stella can be replaced by another Igbo, but that is not even the point!
The point is POWER SHOW. They want to overawe and intimidate a serving Igbo minister and possibly humiliate her out of office as a LESSON TO OTHER IGBOS in government. If this succeeds, even if you bring the most capable hand to replace her, that hand would NEVER DARE to cross these tribalist lynch mob.
That is why every intelligent Igbo must stick with Stella over this issue.
A na ebu uzo chofuo egbe biara ibu okuko tupu abara okuko mba maka ipu na ezi!
This is why I believe we should dump Jonathan if he sacrifices her to please these demons.
We must stand our ground at some stage in Nigeria, else our future in that country is bleak!

6 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
In the past in this very forum I had wondered why Igbo ministers of aviation shied away from upgrading Enugu international airport. I was livid with rage when these Igbo ministers failed to take action even when Yar adua pronounced Enugu as an international airport.
It never occured to me that those ministers were afraid. But AFRAID OF WHAT? Well, Stella's ordeal answers that question adequately.

IF WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING CORRUPTION IN JONATHAN'S CABINET, WE KNOW WHERE TO START.

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Rad1cal: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
The OP is on point here. cool

fucckkk all those who desire to lynch Stella while they are been shepherd by the biggest and baddest rouge of all annexing the SW region.

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by ACM10: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Katsumoto:

Dude I'm well aware that you resent Ndigbo. But can you stop making blanket statements for once? You introduced an ethnic dimension to your argument when you should have found a better way to express yourself. Did you conduct an opinion poll to prove that most Igbo support corruption? Can you ever make a comment devoid of ethnic bait?

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by iphy42: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Imagine, kerosene is selling at N130 instead of N50 and nobody is calling for Diezeani's head.
The op must be right because the Yorubas defended FFK when he confessed to employing SW and even placing them in positions they didn't merit.

https://www.nairaland.com/1443644/aviation-ministeri-filled-vacancies-ministries
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by ACM10: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Katsumoto: In a court of law, we don't necessarily trust the words of a criminal because a criminal will lie through the skin of its teeth to escape punishment.

This is the most ignorant comment from you. I sense that you don't know how justice system works. Thankfully, professional judges do not rule on a case with your brand of stereotype mind. Your comment is akin to trusting the words of Aluu lynch mobs over their victim. You have once again shown that you will be willing to throw away the principle of universal fair hearing just to have your way.

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
I just saw a list of the most powerful people in the world, and I saw Dangote at number 64, and I am very happy about that as a Nigerian.

Supposing for once that power is a bad thing and anyone associated with it should be pulled down, would any fair minded person start pulling down Dangote first?
If Dangote is singled out for punishment, while all other 63 folks ahead of him are ignored, the first question any sane person would ask is WHO DID HE CROSS? HOW POWERFUL IS THAT PERSON HE CROSSED?

So, this is about POWER SHOW, and my anger is that those who are a showing power are not the president's best supporters.
How can you use a power that you never participated in building?
When you support a politician, that politician should not be used by your opponent to oppress you. It doesn't happen anywhere in the world.

I am hopeful that Jonathan is not used by his enemies against his best supporters, else he will lose double, and 2015 becomes a mirage for him.

Let's see how things unfold first.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sometimes it is good to call a spade a spade.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CORRUPTION.

Nuff said.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Onlytruth: Sometimes it is good to call a spade a spade.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CORRUPTION.

Nuff said.

This is from Okonkwo, it can help you :

The revelation that the Aviation Minister Ms. Stella Oduah arm-twisted the National Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, to buy two armored BMW cars for $1.6 million dollars has raised a lot of questions. How we answer some of these questions will determine if we will be able to reduce corruption in our society. I will now tackle some of your frequently asked questions.

Q1. Why Ms. Stella Oduah?
Answer: Because she was caught, red-handed, if I may add.

Q2. Isn’t that what they’ve all been doing? They are all corrupt.
Answer: When a police radar clocks your car for driving faster than the speed limit and you are pulled over, that some other drivers were driving faster than you will not let you off the hook. That they all do it does not exonerate you.

Q3. Why now? Isn’t this a calculated attempt to frustrate her? Is this issue not orchestrated by the special interests she sidelined in order to carry out impressive work she is doing in the aviation sector, like the airport renovations?
Answer: Every person in authority deals with special interests. In a place where there is no transparency and standards, people in power favor some and disfavor others. This is something that following laid down procedures will save them from. Those you did not favor may be unhappy, or even be antagonistic. For every Dangote favored there is an Ibeto disfavored. They may wish that you disappear from your position, but they will not force you to spend $1.6 million to buy two armored cars.

Q4: Stella Oduah is not the first person to be caught misappropriating public funds. There is Farouk Lawan, Dimeji Bankole, why is everyone piling on her?
Answer: I went back to look at news reports of the time when major corruption scandals broke. They looked to me as if everyone was piling on those people, too. In fact, it appears as if those who complain that a particular corruption suspect is being piled on are the same people who derided another suspect in the past.

The only change that I see in Stella Oduah’s case is that Nigerians are getting more frustrated by the day. And social media is expanding the more. If you think Stella Oduah had it rough, wait until the next scandal that will break. In fact, President Jonathan complains of being the most criticized Nigerian president but my pity is with the next president- whoever that may be. It’ll be rough, rough, rough.

Q5. Are we not innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?
Answer: Yes. But that’s in a sane society. In a society where a suspected thief is lynched on the street or a police officer regularly shoots a suspect and plants evidence on him, what do you expect? Isn’t it ironic that some of the same people who are quoting the law in the case of Ms. Oduah will gladly pour petrol and light the matches on a suspected thief?

Q6. Isn’t the fact that she’s a smart Igbo woman a factor?
Answer: I hope she is not the first smart Igbo woman in government. And I hope she will not be the last. If my memory serves me right, in September of 2007, the former speaker of the House of Representatives, Mrs. Patricia Etteh was accused of authorizing the spending of N628 million naira (about $5 million) to renovate her official residence and that of her deputy and also for the purchase of 12 official cars. She was forced to resign by public outcry, even when President Olusegun Obasanjo was solidly behind her. I don’t remember her being a smart Igbo woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Q7. Isn’t this whole thing a plot by the opposition to embarrass the president?
Answer: As far as I know, the opposition did not order the purchase of the two cars. And the opposition did not take delivery of the cars, either.

Q8. But someone leaked the information. And that person must be working for the opposition. Don’t you think?
Answer: The person who leaked the information is working for Nigeria. He or she is a hero- a Nigerian hero. We need more of them everywhere. That he or she is now facing 10 years in jail should worry us all. Meanwhile, if convicted of violating procurement act, Stella Oduah will only get 5 years in jail. For a thoroughly corrupt society like ours, we need a law that protects whistleblowers. We need it yesterday.

Q9. The Yoruba Lagos-Ibadan press is just lynching an Igbo woman. Can’t you see that?

Answer: The Lagos-Ibadan press phenomenon is like the Kaduna mafia. Like a phantom, it exists and at the same time it doesn’t exist. That the media in Nigeria is fractured and flawed is not in question. But the majority of the Lagos-Ibadan media is owned by people from the minority ethnic groups. By the way, Igbo people own enough newspapers in the Lagos-Ibadan axis that, if what is going on is an ethnic war to expose corrupt practices of government officials from other ethnic groups, the Igbo have the means to get into the game.

Of course, that is not what is happening. But should that be, Nigeria would be the beneficiary if all corrupt elements are exposed.
The engine driving the Stella Oduah’s story does not come from the Lagos-Ibadan press. Saharareporters broke the story. And Saharareporters and Premium Times have kept the heat on. The Lagos-Ibadan press is reluctantly following along. Saharareporters and Premium Times are not owned by Yoruba people.

Online, the Igbo own more news websites than any other ethnic group. So nothing stops them from exposing the corrupt practices of other government officials. And you can be sure that once the evidence is out, the Lagos-Ibadan press will join in to lynch the suspect.

Q10. Why is the press not reporting that Governor Babatunde Fashola also bought a bulletproof car?
Answer: The simple answer is that the press has no evidence to support that story. The only reason why the Stella Oduah’s story gathered momentum was that Saharareporters presented irrefutable evidence. Those who have such evidence on any politician will always find a media outlet that will publish it. In the media, there is a difference between what is known and what can be supported by evidence. People in the media know a lot but are limited in some cases by a lack of proof. And that is where they need help from the public and whistleblowers. If, for any reason, no media will touch an authentic story with verifiable evidence, the democratization of the media means that anyone can put such material in public domain. The social media has made it so simple.
Politicians are frustrated by social media. They can buy up all the reporters and editors in Nigeria but they cannot buy every Tunde and Obi and Sani with a cell phone in hand.

Q11: What will now happen to the airports if Stella Oduah is sacked?
Answer: Somebody will take over from her and carry on from where she stopped. If she is the only person that can do the work in a country of 160 million people, then, you should know that we have more serious problems than we thought.

3 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Q12. Now that you’ve said all these things, how can we eradicate corruption in Nigeria?

Answer: Aside from the structural flaws, the single most challenging issue facing Nigeria is corruption. It has eaten so deeply into every facet of Nigerian life that it undermines what would otherwise have been beneficial initiatives. Can corruption be effectively tackled without first undertaking the task of restructuring? My answer would be no, because the synergy needed to push for a clean society is difficult to gather in a structurally weak country like Nigeria. The reason why Mr. Andy Ubah and his group will destroy government properties in Awka and nothing could be done is because of the prevailing structure that places the center over the region. People in each state or region can handle their renegades but not when the federal might is behind the renegades.

But what could be done while we await the inevitable restructuring of Nigeria?

First, why are we so corrupt? We are corrupt because we have a poor and lawless country where there is no freedom of information and whose leaders/citizens - who have no shame - are overloaded with exaggerated sense of importance. Those are dangerous combinations. They have guaranteed corruption in all societies where such propensities exist. It is the same in Bangladesh. It is the same in Mexico. It is the same in Haiti. And it is the same in Kenya.

Anyone living in the West can attest to the fact that without the enforcement of law and order, these western societies would, in a short time, deteriorate into corrupt societies. The primary task of lawmakers and law enforcement agencies is to stay one step ahead of the lawbreakers. It is a perpetual battle that every generation redefines. In the case of Nigeria, the ball was dropped soon after independence, as men became gods and civil service became self-service.

What we have in Nigeria is power without accountability, action without consequences and citizens without a say. Everyone, it seems, is either already corrupt or is searching for a chance to be corrupt. The few who are not yet corrupt are busy fighting off the pressure to be corrupt. Those who are rich by means of corruption have nothing to fear and those who are poor because of corruption have nothing to love. In a society where corruption thrives, the dream of a fair and just society can never be attained. And with that dies the hope of a prosperous society for all.

It is, therefore, in the interest of all Nigerians that corruption is eradicated. Corruption does harm to everyone of us. It is indirectly responsible for a great percentage of all unnatural deaths of Nigerians. When a corrupt politician connives with a corrupt contractor to award and execute a frivolous road contract and people die in accidents due to poor roads, it is an indirect result of corruption. When a corrupt businessman connives with a corrupt hospital administrator and supplies adulterated medications to hospitals and patients die in doctors’ care, it is an indirect result of corruption. When a policeman confuses bribery with bonus, frees a criminal and the criminal kills an innocent man, it is an indirect result of corruption.

Tackling corruption will require a three-way act – prosecution, prevention and education. So far, none of these is happening in Nigeria at the level it should. Prosecution of corrupt practices must be swift, severe and steady. It must proceed with a thorough investigation. It must be across the board. It must be carried out by competent individuals. Prevention of corruption entails the reduction of opportunities for corruption in existing procedures and practices of government departments and private organizations. Education of the citizenry must integrate the importance of ethics in civic and business life.

Without leaders who uphold higher standard of integrity, the task is hard to begin. The tendency for blackmail is great when leaders are themselves stained by the oil of corruption. In such situation, emphasis should be built around public institutions. An efficient public complaint structure should be established as an avenue to initiate actions. Civil servants must have firm and independent-minded monitors. With citizens’ rights enthroned, accountable democratic institutions could be built from down to up.

process of making bids, awarding contracts and procurements must be made public. If the Ministry of Works, for instance, says that it spent 400 billion Naira in road constructions in the last year, the public should know how the bidding was done, who won the contract and why. Also, the public should know who supervised the job, who approved the job completion, and who should follow up with the maintenance. Nobody should need to invoke the Freedom of Information Act before they find out how much elected officials and civil servants make.

To build a clean society we have to start by creating an open one. Any Nigerian should be able to know the assets of our public officials. Public servants who declared marginal assets when they went into office and came out with mega wealth should be probed and the source of their newly found wealth exposed. The same should go for public officials who throw money around. We should be able to demand and receive information on what each public official costs us and where the money goes. Those found wanting in their handling of public funds must be punished severely and should be made to pay restitution. As we close up loopholes to embezzlement, we have to teach our children social contract and the beauty of abiding by it.
Eradicating corruption in Nigeria may sound like an oxymoron now but, if we really mean it, we can make it happen.

http://saharareporters.com/column/stella-oduah-frequently-asked-questions-rudolf-ogoo-okonkwo
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
The credibility of any allegation against the honorable Minister of Aviation comes into the highest form of dubity once it passes through the biased editorial chambers of the lead lynch mob media house by the name of Sahara reporters.

Sahara Reporters -> Mouthpiece of a lynch mob let lose on a hardworking and distinguished minister!

4 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Onlytruth: The credibility of any allegation against the honorable Minister of Aviation comes into the highest form of dubity once it passes through the biased editorial chambers of the lead lynch mob media house by the name of Sahara reporters.

Sahara Reporters -> Mouthpiece of a lynch mob let lose on a hardworking and distinguished minister!

am I surprised? Not at all. It does not fit into your preconceived notion that the Yoruba are working against your interests.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by talktimi(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Did you guys see the way the reps committee members were shining teeth and rushing to shake my aunty Stella's hand ?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Prof Corruption:

am I surprised? Not at all. It does not fit into your preconceived notion that the Yoruba are working against your interests.

No, Yoruba are working for Yoruba interest. If your interest crosses Yoruba interest, IT MUST BE PULLLED DOWN.
Na today? lol

3 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
OMG NL IBO bigots are forking retarded.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
All these cockroaches on nairaland knocking their heads on the wall because of Stella Oduah are on a journey to nowhere. They tried it with Diezani where they shouted and rent their clothes, yet, Diezani is still there. They tried Ihejirika but met a stone wall, They turned to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but were bitterly frustrated. Now they are calling for Oduah's head but will fail as usual tongue grin grin grin

some of them try to hide their hate for the Igbo race like Katsumoto but the frustration oozing from him is so obvious. You'll should go and ccheck your BP because it might hit the roof soon. grin grin grin grin grin

Betterstill, go ahead and commit suicide and relieve yourselves of your misery and bitterness grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by nduchucks: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
remark D: Mr. Kats, I asked you a simple, direct, metaphorical question ...

again: Did Stella Oduah steal?

Oga you sound like a well read a nd traveled guy, so I ask you: Did President Nixon commit buglary in the watergate affair? Nuff said
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
django1: OMG NL IBO bigots are forking retarded.

Stop eating dog shiit and become a human being. grin grin
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
All these cockroaches on nairaland knocking their heads on the wall because of Stella Oduah are on a journey to nowhere. They tried it with Diezani where they shouted and rent their clothes, yet, Diezani is still there. They tried Ihejirika but met a stone wall, They turned to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but were bitterly frustrated. Now they are calling for Oduah's head but will fail as usual tongue grin grin grin

some of them try to hide their hate for the Igbo race like Katsumoto but the frustration oozing from him is so obvious. You'll should go and ccheck your BP because it might hit the roof soon. grin grin grin grin grin

Betterstill, go ahead and commit suicide and relieve yourselves of your misery and bitterness grin grin grin grin grin
I think very soon coffin making business wud start booming in d southwest.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by nduchucks: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nna, there seem to be a drought of progressives in alaigbo. Even Mr. Gull and Sam_Ikenna could not rise above tribal sentiments. Odiwa terrible.

We already know that Onlytruth is a lost cause.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
ndu_chucks: Nna, there seem to be a drought of progressives in alaigbo. Even Mr. Gull and Sam_Ikenna could not rise above tribal sentiments. Odiwa terrible.

Anytime we start raising solid opposition to a well oiled machine of lynching, you people start accusing us of being sentimental. I have since started to link "sentiment" with brilliant stoic defence against smooth lynching.

3 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by superstar1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Prof Corruption:

When povert keeps hitting their land - is Yorubas
When they are migrating like locusts to SW is Yorubas
When they can't sleep is Yorubas
When they can't sleep with their wives is Yorubas
When their youths are busy kidnapping or engaging in antisocial vices is Yorubas
When their minister took her own hand to approve what she read with her own eyes,is Yorubas
When Ojukwu fled to Abidjan and abandon them, is Yorubas
When they were killing leaders of other regions and God was doing jack bauer to rescue, it was Yorubas too
When a minister woke up and declared a plane crash, an act of God, is Yorubas
When she opened her mouth and turned to comedian by saying she approved but she wrote kindly do the needful ie don't take my approval serious - is Yorubas again
When the spokes person she hired and that she is using tax payers money to pay his salary came out and said the car was meant for the minister because her real and imaginary enemies are pursuing her, so therefore she is right to have ordered for ode Oshi proof car, it was the Yorubas again
When they can't join hands together to construct 2nd Niger bridge, is Yorubas
When abia was sacking indigenes of other states, it was the Yorubas
When all their land has been destroyed with gully erosion, is the Yorubas
When their governors have nothing to show for governance, is the Yorubas
These Yorubas must indeed be LEGENDS!!!!

I pity you all.

8 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Onlytruth(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
ndu_chucks: Nna, there seem to be a drought of progressives in alaigbo. Even Mr. Gull and Sam_Ikenna could not rise above tribal sentiments. Odiwa terrible.

We already know that Onlytruth is a lost cause.

Yes, in this context, anyone found by you is meat marinated and waiting to be thrown on top of your berbecue stove.
I rather remain lost! cheesy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu / Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Debunks Viral Whatsapp Message In Her Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.