Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs (13314 Views)

Beware Not All Change Is Positive / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by funnyx(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

hahahaha, you don't get to tell me how to express my views - you know better than that. I only see 2 sets of fools in this matter, the Yoruba tribalist fools and the Igbo tribalist fools, who, instead of teaming up to fight thieving leaders from both Yorubaland and Igboland, are here engaging in useless cyber warfare.

If you don't fall in the category of these fools, you don't have to worry. These people know themselves and their posts clearly show who they are. There is no need, in my view, to name them.

If it'll make you feel better, please make a list available to everyone.

Lmao grin grin dude stop blabbing about, why do you want someone else to fight your fight? Come on this is your chance to name and shame these fools grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

hahahaha, you don't get to tell me how to express my views - you know better than that. I only see 2 sets of fools in this matter, the Yoruba tribalist fools and the Igbo tribalist fools, who, instead of teaming up to fight thieving leaders from both Yorubaland and Igboland, are here engaging in useless cyber warfare.

If you don't fall in the category of these fools, you don't have to worry. These people know themselves and their posts clearly show who they are. There is no need, in my view, to name them.

If it'll make you feel better, please make a list available to everyone.

How do you suggest they team up? How do you suggest they team up? And what have the Northerners done against their own thieving elites? Some of the richest Northerners are ex-military and politicians. Yet the North has the highest rate of illiteracy, infant mortality, highest proportion of child brides, highest number of VVF sufferers, highest number of religious and ethnic conflict. What have you done together with your brothers to fight these menaces? Instead you are here acting as a self-appointed umpire.

What do you expect Yoruba folks to do. They were the most vociferous group when Patricia Etteh, Bode George, Bankole, Tafa Balogun were indicted. Do you know why Yoruba has the highest number of convicted corrupt officials? Because Yoruba will never protect thieves when there is evidence of wrong doing. Is it only Yoruba that has corrupt officials? Development on ground in all regions disagrees with such a suggestion. When will other groups stop protecting the thieves in their midst?

It is wrong to lump everyone together when it is obvious to all that Yoruba don't protect thieves. OBJ was president when SM Afolabi died in prison, Etteh was stripped and disgraced, Tafa Balogun was disgraced and imprisoned.

What list do you want me to provide?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Ngwakwe: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
If after all the time I spent in elaborating how things work in the ministry and the interface between the Political appointee and the career professionals and you still have doubts on the correctness of the conditional clause "do the needful" attached to the approval. I give up on this subject.

When the President or the Governors sack their cabinets, the minister/commissioner is always told to handover to the permanent secretary of his/her respective ministry and the work continues.

What can you say about politicians serving as chief diplomats in various countries and their expertise?

funnyx:

That is a very ridiculous excuse grin grin she's not a career civil servant but a politician undecided may be she has no business being a minister if she can't understand how procurement of something so expensive to the extent that it requires the approval of the FEC works.
If stella is so naive as you want us to believe then honestly she is not qualified to even manage a supermarket let alone a federal ministry.
Can stella approve such expenditure in any of her business without checking all the papers very well undecided
If a woman like Dora Akunyili could perform so much in her national assignments to the extent that even her enemies acknowledged her commitment and the US government even recognised her as well how much more is Stella who doesn't even have one quarter of the enemies that Dora had. There hasn't even been a single documented attempt on Stella's life but many want us to believe that she is battling with so many enemies.
If only we can be objective for once you'll realise that all the excuses you gave concerning this woman is nothing but an attempt of a drowning man clutching a straw.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
1 cheesy you know what is called to create awareness? Do you know what is called spontaneous?

Fashola's interview is the latter, atleast, sahara reporters sowore did not just took him unawares before the interview. Look, Nigerian politicians are known to spend huge amount of money on their PR, GEJ included. they do this time to time. they hardly grant interviews without prior notice so as to get prepared, except in spontaneous cases like this GEJ's interview coming out from a UN meeting you posted here. In as much as I stand by my word that fashola's interview was stage-managed, I cant also exempt GEJ from this acts likewise other politicians. This is simple logic according to the system in Nigerian politics which even a primary school student knows. Nigerian politicians prepare for every interview as they are given prior information except in spontaneous cases like this GEJ's case. You naptu that I know is very intelligent to agree with me on this.

2: you mean published many exclusives proven to be true? Are all their publications true? your statement of "many" publications and not "all" publications is an admission that there are some false exclusives being published. so why wont I think one is real and one is fake like the yorubas and APC goons also do selective true exclusives from media outlets and discard others related to Tinubu. Why then have problem with me and my likes that choose to believe some and you don't have problems with your likes that end up saying it is PDP propaganda at work to tarnish tinubu and his Cohort's image. Is that not hypocrisy on your side that you are all over this thread accusing some people of exclusive truth, Please naptu, where were you in all the threads that tinubu imposed his daughter on the people of lagos and the yorubas were saying that it is PDP propaganda, which later became true. Are then not the hypocrite here?

3: I never stated that fashola is guilty, but our constitution have already declared him guilty or don't we have a constitution again? I hope you are not suggesting that we throw away our constitution because fashola your perfect God have disappointed you with such an outright impunity melted out of a group of people because of hatred. I am not a judge, but there is a law for the country which guides us all. so because am not a judge you can come and slap me( a fact and not fiction) and I shut up without seeking re-dress. It was a fact that fashola did wrong and he whole-heartedly admitted to that, hence is apologies to ndigbos. Please, expantiate on the wrong of the minister apart from the fact that she is the minister of a ministry that an institution under it was alledged to be involved in a shady deal. so, tell me more that I don't know on the deal that I should call her corrupt. why did the media choose to call her corrupt and you see no problem in that because she is not your Yoruba or APC paymasters. HYPOCRISY.

you said fashola apologized to people who misunderstood the policy? please elaborate on this type of policy that is alien to our constitution. Or are you saying fashola has a special policy that we Nigerians don't know. I hope if it was GEJ you will support such impunity and try to mislead gullible nigerians by saying its a non-existent policy. care to ell me more about this policy? that's why I said, leave politics for politicians and focus on history. they are good at propaganda like you are made to believe he acted based on a policy or your just being mischievious as usual.

finally, your views on this two instances might be the same call for investigation. My grouse with you is your handling of the both with the same view. why come and blame ndigbos for supporting stella and you didn't blame yorubas for supporting fashola. you care to show me a past quote of your were you blamed the yorubas who were all out supporting fashola like your blaming ndigbo. Are you not the person with a double standard?
naptu2:

Thank you very much for confirming, in two instances, what I earlier said.

Your contention is that Fashola's interview was staged, while Jonathan's was not staged.

1) What evidence do you have that any of the interviews was staged? Were you there when it was being staged? Are you privy to the planning of the interviews?

2) These interviews were conducted by the same organisation, an organisation that has published many exclusives and they've been proven to be true (Patience Jonathan's illness, Yar'Adua's illness, etc), why would you think that one is real while the other is fake? Is it because one of the participants is from your group while the other isn't? Is that not hypocrisy?

You have stated that Fashola is guilty, although you are not a judge neither are you the chairman of an investigative panel, yet others on this thread say that people should not allege that the minister is guilty until there's a trial, is that not double standards? What about the concept of a person being innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction? Your own view suggests that the minister is innocent, are you a judge?

Fashola apologised to people who MISUNDERSTOOD the policy. He did not apologise for "deporting" anybody.

My view about this issue is consistent with my view about the alleged deportation issue. In both cases I have called for an investigation to determine what happened (I'm happy that the case is finally going to court) and I can quote my posts to back it up.

My question to you is, why the double standards?

1 Like

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by nduchucks: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

How do you suggest they team up? How do you suggest they team up? And what have the Northerners done against their own thieving elites? Some of the richest Northerners are ex-military and politicians. Yet the North has the highest rate of illiteracy, infant mortality, highest proportion of child brides, highest number of VVF sufferers, highest number of religious and ethnic conflict. What have you done together with your brothers to fight these menaces? Instead you are here acting as a self-appointed umpire.

What do you expect Yoruba folks to do. They were the most vociferous group when Patricia Etteh, Bode George, Bankole, Tafa Balogun were indicted. Do you know why Yoruba has the highest number of convicted corrupt officials? Because Yoruba will never protect thieves when there is evidence of wrong doing. Is it only Yoruba that has corrupt officials? Development on ground in all regions disagrees with such a suggestion. When will other groups stop protecting the thieves in their midst?

It is wrong to lump everyone together when it is obvious to all that Yoruba don't protect thieves. OBJ was president when SM Awoniyi died in prison, Etteh was stripped and disgraced, Tafa Balogun was disgraced and imprisoned.

What list do you want me to provide?

You people can start by reducing the Yoruba vs Igbo cat fights you have in almost everyother thread on NL. Even a blind man is aware of your daily wars. In the meantime, I'd suggest that you start another thread with the purpose of seeking ways to team up and fight the powers, unless you are bent on derailing this one.

As far as this thread is concerned, the buck clearly stops with Oduah. As I stated earlier, when Fashola unconstititutionally and illegally deported Nigerians to Ogun, Oyo, or Anambra, many Yoruba posters gave him a pass just as my Igbo brothers are willing to give Oduah a pass in this case. The reasons for this irrational behavior by you people is tribalistic bigotry, pure and simple.

I stand by my ealier points.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ngwakwe: If after all the time I spent in elaborating how things work in the ministry and the interface between the Political appointee and the career professionals and you still have doubts on the correctness of the conditional clause "do the needful" attached to the approval. I give up on this subject.

When the President or the Governors sack their cabinets, the minister/commissioner is always told to handover to the permanent secretary of his/her respective ministry and the work continues.

What can you say about politicians serving as chief diplomats in various countries and their expertise?

You still aren't ashamed of yourself?

What sort of language is 'do the needful?' The subject of debate is not about sending your maid to buy toilet. It is about fraud, about spending money above what you were approved to spend and you are trying to be clever with words. GTFOH
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You people can start by reducing the Yoruba vs Igbo cat fights you have in almost everyother thread on NL. Even a blind man is aware of your daily wars. In the meantime, I'd suggest that you start another thread with the purpose of seeking ways to team up and fight the powers, unless you are bent on derailing this one.

As far as this thread is concerned, the buck clearly stops with Oduah. As I stated earlier, when Fashola unconstititutionally and illegally deported Nigerians to Ogun, Oyo, or Anambra, many Yoruba posters gave him a pass just as my Igbo brothers are willing to give Oduah a pass in this case. The reasons for this irrational behavior by you people is tribalistic bigotry, pure and simple.

I stand by my ealier points.

How very Nigerian - You can point out what others are doing wrong but you refuse to address your own failings. Clap for yourself.

If you are unwilling to address the issues in your region, and there are more problems in your region than other regions, then don't come here and act like all is well in your region.

At least the 'bigotry' here is online. Can one compare it with the bigotry that results in actual murders of mass people? In what region have most Nigerians died since Nigeria was formed?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Emperor_00S:

^^^

Shut your strap, if you don't know what to say. Why insult Igbos?

It seem you don't have good home training. Who are you?

Goon, how did that post of mine insult ibos? So because I called out the hypocrisy of one nut who happens to be ibo, it automatically means I insult all ibos right?
Are u ok?

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: 1 cheesy you know what is called to create awareness? Do you know what is called spontaneous?

Fashola's interview is the latter, atleast, sahara reporters sowore did not just took him unawares before the interview. Look, Nigerian politicians are known to spend huge amount of money on their PR, GEJ included. they do this time to time. they hardly grant interviews without prior notice so as to get prepared, except in spontaneous cases like this GEJ's interview coming out from a UN meeting you posted here. In as much as I stand by my word that fashola's interview was stage-managed, I cant also exempt GEJ from this acts likewise other politicians. This is simple logic according to the system in Nigerian politics which even a primary school student knows. Nigerian politicians prepare for every interview as they are given prior information except in spontaneous cases like this GEJ's case. You naptu that I know is very intelligent to agree with me on this.

2: you mean published many exclusives proven to be true? Are all their publications true? your statement of "many" publications and not "all" publications is an admission that there are some false exclusives being published. so why wont I think one is real and one is fake like the yorubas and APC goons also do selective true exclusives from media outlets and discard others related to Tinubu. Why then have problem with me and my likes that choose to believe some and you don't have problems with your likes that end up saying it is PDP propaganda at work to tarnish tinubu and his Cohort's image. Is that not hypocrisy on your side that you are all over this thread accusing some people of exclusive truth, Please naptu, where were you in all the threads that tinubu imposed his daughter on the people of lagos and the yorubas were saying that it is PDP propaganda, which later became true. Are then not the hypocrite here?

3: I never stated that fashola is guilty, but our constitution have already declared him guilty or don't we have a constitution again? I hope you are not suggesting that we throw away our constitution because fashola your perfect God have disappointed you with such an outright impunity melted out of a group of people because of hatred. I am not a judge, but there is a law for the country which guides us all. so because am not a judge you can come and slap me( a fact and not fiction) and I shut up without seeking re-dress. It was a fact that fashola did wrong and he whole-heartedly admitted to that, hence is apologies to ndigbos. Please, expantiate on the wrong of the minister apart from the fact that she is the minister of a ministry that an institution under it was alledged to be involved in a shady deal. so, tell me more that I don't know on the deal that I should call her corrupt. why did the media choose to call her corrupt and you see no problem in that because she is not your Yoruba or APC paymasters. HYPOCRISY.

you said fashola apologized to people who misunderstood the policy? please elaborate on this type of policy that is alien to our constitution. Or are you saying fashola has a special policy that we Nigerians don't know. I hope if it was GEJ you will support such impunity and try to mislead gullible nigerians by saying its a non-existent policy. care to ell me more about this policy? that's why I said, leave politics for politicians and focus on history. they are good at propaganda like you are made to believe he acted based on a policy or your just being mischievious as usual.

finally, your views on this two instances might be the same call for investigation. My grouse with you is your handling of the both with the same view. why come and blame ndigbos for supporting stella and you didn't blame yorubas for supporting fashola. you care to show me a past quote of your were you blamed the yorubas who were all out supporting fashola like your blaming ndigbo. Are you not the person with a double standard?

1) The GEJ interview is exactly like the Fashola interview. Fashola gave a speech at the London School of Economics and there was a question and answer session. That's when Sowore asked his questions. It wasn't a planned interview. GEJ was attending meetings at the UN. That's when Adeola asked those questions. If one could be staged, then it means both could be staged. Why did you single one out?

2) Can you point to any post that I've made stating that x or y is PDP propaganda. You just make up things and accuse me of them, then you change direction when I call you out. First, it was "where was I in the deportation threads?" I demonstrated to you that I posted and everybody knows my views, now it's "where was I in the Tinubu "imposing his daughter on Lagos thread" whatever that means. Am I on every thread? I'm on this thread and you used double standards and I've called you out. The question is, is it true or not? Stop trying to change the topic or divert the discussion. Next will be, where was I on the u17 thread. Did I accuse any paper of carrying "PDP propaganda"? Guy, respond to the accusations against you while I'll respond to any about me. I'm not responsible for others.

3) Have you read the constitution? Do you really believe that every policy or law is in the constitution?

4) You said you hope that if it was GEJ I would support the policy, guy read and educate yourself. I support a lot of GEJ's policies, including the railway modernisation, the power project, etc so what are you yarning about? I analyse issues based on their merit and their benefits to Nigeria and Nigerians. I do not belong to any political party and I don't care about any ethnic group or "tribe" as some call them. I would advise you to do the same for the benefit of yourself and your family.

5) Can you point to where I blamed igbos for supporting Stella? (You keep making things up). I said that you cannot expect people, especially the media, not to say anything or ask questions. The idea that everybody will just keep quiet and say nothing is ridiculous. That's why I advised you to read and reason, rather than relying on your emotions.

6) You said that"the constitution has already declared Fashola guilty". Can you explain how that works? To the best of my knowledge an accused is only pronounced guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. This is stated in the constitution. Can you explain how the "constitution declared him guilty?" I await your explanation.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You want the details of the policy? Boy I'm so willing to post it. Just watch out and don't complain when I start.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by nduchucks: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

At least the 'bigotry' here is online. Can one compare it with the bigotry that results in actual murders of mass people? In what region have most Nigerians died since Nigeria was formed?

One would have thought that you were sophisticated enough to understand that what you call 'online bigotry', influences the thoughts of your children who are or will be reading your posts, soon enough. Stop pretending to be naive.

Here you go again, pointing out that the bigotry of your region is not as bad as that of other regions! Oro yi ti su mi. cheesy
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

One would have thought that you were sophisticated enough to understand that what you call 'online bigotry', influences the thoughts of your children who are or will be reading your posts, soon enough. Stop pretending to be naive.

Here you go again, pointing out that the bigotry of your region is not as bad as that of other regions! Oro yi ti su mi. cheesy

Alhaji address the massive issues in your region and let others worry about theirs.

You are the one being disingenuous in asserting that NL is corrupting anyone. NL merely gives people a platform to state their minds.

Like I stated previously, you knew what you were doing when you mentioned the deportation saga. On one hand you fanned the flames of conflict and then on the other hand, you complained about the conflict. What was the point of brining that up if not to further heat up the thread? grin grin grin grin I know you very well.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

Alhaji address the massive issues in your region and let others worry about theirs.

You are the one being disingenuous in asserting that NL is corrupting anyone. NL merely gives people a platform to state their minds.

Like I stated previously, you knew what you were doing when you mentioned the deportation saga. On one hand you fanned the flames of conflict and then on the other hand, you complained about the conflict. What was the point of brining that up if not to further heat up the thread? grin grin grin grin I know you very well.
What he did was to highlight the hypocrisy of some of you. he may have his own shortcomings but i think he's one of the fair minded people on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by arsenalwenger: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
What he did was to highlight the hypocrisy of some of you. he may have his own shortcomings but i think he's one of the fair minded people on this forum.
100likes.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Afam4eva:

The problem with you is that you are not bright and not consistent. See your comment below about me when I was criticizing Tinubu but now I am a hypocrite because I am criticizing a fellow Igbo. One doesn't need to look far to see the problems with Nigeria. Or why are your views different now? Tell us Oduah is not Igbo or you are not Igbo.

Afam4eva: Despite the fact that Katsumoto and i have always been at variance in most topics on Nairaland, he's the kind of people that i respect. Same with Desola. These people despite the views they hold know what is right and what is wrong and won't try to support something that's glaringly wrong. I can't even fathom why any sane being will be trying to convince us why Tinubu's daughter will emerge the Iyaloja of Lagos Market out of all the women that have been trading in Lagos before she was born and people don't see anything wrong with it. Shame! Shame! Shame!

7 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by funnyx(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Afam4eva:

Afam, you of all people calling some people hypocrites undecided wonder shall never end grin grin grin A i tete mu ole ole n mu oloko..
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
I'm off to watch football.

Newcastle vs Chelsea
Ivory Coast vs Argentina
Nigeria vs Uruguay.

I hope I'll have answers to my questions when I return.

1) How does the constitution convict a person without a court process?

2) Who is the "somebody" that is witch hunting the minister and where is the evidence of that?

3) Why someone decided that one interview was staged, while the other wasn't?

Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

The problem with you is that you are not bright and not consistent. See your comment below about me when I was criticizing Tinubu but now I am a hypocrite because I am criticizing a fellow Igbo. One doesn't need to look far to see the problems with Nigeria. Or why are your views different now? Tell us Oduah is not Igbo or you are not Igbo.

Tyranny of the tribe methinks.

Fairplay to you, Naptu2, Shymmex and a few others for exposing the hypocrisy of @OP for the unbalanced views he's canvassed on this thread.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Afam4eva(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

We're talking of tribal allegiance beclouding your sense of reasoning. I take some of the things you say in high esteem as far as it's not a tribal issue or it has nothing to do with supporting r.ape.

3 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by cKaiser: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

Thats how it is with Ibos

When you dont support their ill thought position you become a tribalist

Assuming A said Ibos are the best/most honest/Hardworking tribe in the world you become a honest person

The moment B asks for evidence to support this position he becomes a tribalist
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
We're talking of tribal allegiance beclouding your sense of reasoning. I take some of the things you say in high esteem as far as it's not a tribal issue or it has nothing to do with supporting r.ape.

Yet you display more moronic views. If you allege that I am Yoruba, shouldn't my tribal allegiance prevent me from criticizing other Yoruba? Or is Tinubu now Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Fairplay to you, Naptu2, Shymmex and a few others for exposing the hypocrisy of @OP for the unbalanced views he's canvassed on this thread.

Thanks
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Katsumoto: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
cKaiser:

Thats how it is with Ibos

When you dont support their ill thought position you become a tribalist

Assuming A said Ibos are the best/most honest/Hardworking tribe in the world you become a honest person

The moment B asks for evidence to support this position he becomes a tribalist

That is it in a nutshell.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Desola(f): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Naptu2 is a snitch! Effeminate something!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Desola:

Naptu2 is a snitch! Effeminate something!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha

And I will report you if you step out of line.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
heheheheheehheheheheheehhehehee!

1: so GEJ coming out of a UN meeting and being rushed to by some media outlets for interview can be compared with fashola who prepare for a lecture on a subject which he has been informed of prior to time. It like mitt Romney and barack Obama on debate befor elections on a topic like security, economics, health or education. They come prepared for the debate on the issue of that debate and they expect answers and questions. can you compare such debate (lecture) with barack Obama leaving a UN meeting and being asked on this allegation of espionage leveled against the USA. Is there any difference between this two scenarios? Now our bone of contention on this issue is you saying that that sahara owned by sowore is not being partial by posting two videos of fashola in a well prepared lecture that you cant take him unawares with questions by them on a subject of discussion on that lecture and GEJ being asked a random question by the same sahara reporters on any issue without a focus on one just to nail him as usual. Look for a video of GEJ in a lecture( a particular subject) being asked questions by sahara and compare with this same fashola lecture video. Then come up with a video of sahara just unexpectedly getting fashola for an interview like these GEJ's own without prior information. Do you think saharareporters will do that? They will not do that to fashola in order not to disgrace him because they are on APC payroll, but they will gladly do that to GEJ. "If I be GEJ, if they near me, na big slap go follow them for face."

2:naptu, I don't make up things and accuse you of them. I accuse you of what I see about you. I can see through you and your pretense. just cool down. what am accusing of here is: you are saying on this thread that why are some people defending stella because she is from their tribe. and I am calling you out, by asking you, where were you when fashola's tribe were defending him. why being selective on the two tribes. you called for investigation of the both, yes, then stop at that, instead of you going further on stella's case to blame her people for defending her, while you didn't blame fashola people for defending him. So, are you saying the yorubas have the exclusive right to defend their people and the Igbos don't. where is the equality then? and thee lies your hypocrisy. LOLZ on the tinubu issue, the pretender naptu I know would have digged up history and youtube video if it was GEJ that imposed his daughter as iyaloja to educate us on why GEJ's daughter do not merit it, that's why am citing it as one of your examples of double standard.

4: the constitution is there and it embodies the laws and policies of a country. Or are we using an inflexible or unwritten law? To the best of my knowledge we are using a flexible and written laws which is subjected to amendments, until then please giving me a law or policy outside the Nigeria 1999 constitution to support fashola's impunity will not go here. This offence of deportation is an interstate issue and a Nigerian constitution must be quoted since it is not within a state. As you are about to go dig out fashola's policy or laws of lagos, I hope you know this case is a state to state thing and Nigeria constitution must be quoted on whether fashola has a right to deport a citizen of Nigeria from lagos.

5: naptu, you mean you didn't accuse igbos? when you said that stella should be investigated like how you said on fashola, why then go further to say that why are some people against her being probed? you know it has been igbos that have been beside her, so tactically, in order not to be seen as a tribalist, you use a pleasing word by saying some people supporting her when you are100% percent reffering to igbos. when you called on fashola's investigation, did you ask this some people(yorubas) to stop supporting fashola. no. hypocrisy. please go to you 1st post on this thread and see if your not tacitly accusing igbos of tribalism. the only difference is that you didn't mention Igbo. That is your way of tribalism bro.

6: lolz at the constitution have already declared fashola guilty. Yes, it has already declared him guilty, but, with the same constitution that has declared him guilty, it says there should be a judge to do that. As good citizens of Nigeria, we leave the judge to declare him that already guilty because the constitution says the judge should do so and the same constitution which he breached has declared him guilty already, just remaining the formalities of a judge doing so. The question is;How then does a judge declare a man with immunity guilty. the same constitution says the judge cant declare him guilty because has immunity. Does that make him as a good citizen act with impunity and openly disregard the constitution of Nigeria.

And also to the best of my knowledge too. a court of competent jurisdiction should declare stella guilty. Why shout one group of supporters down and leave the others. stella is innocent until proven guilty and her supporters have the right to support her like fashola's supporters.

you mean to show me details of policy? show me that under the Nigerian constitution or is there any other constitution we are using that I don't know? am willing to see that, but under the Nigerian constitution.
naptu2:

1) The GEJ interview is exactly like the Fashola interview. Fashola gave a speech at the London School of Economics and there was a question and answer session. That's when Sowore asked his questions. It wasn't a planned interview. GEJ was attending meetings at the UN. That's when Adeola asked those questions. If one could be staged, then it means both could be staged. Why did you single one out?

2) Can you point to any post that I've made stating that x or y is PDP propaganda. You just make up things and accuse me of them, then you change direction when I call you out. First, it was "where was I in the deportation threads?" I demonstrated to you that I posted and everybody knows my views, now it's "where was I in the Tinubu "imposing his daughter on Lagos thread" whatever that means. Am I on every thread? I'm on this thread and you used double standards and I've called you out. The question is, is it true or not? Stop trying to change the topic or divert the discussion. Next will be, where was I on the u17 thread. Did I accuse any paper of carrying "PDP propaganda"? Guy, respond to the accusations against you while I'll respond to any about me. I'm not responsible for others.

3) Have you read the constitution? Do you really believe that every policy or law is in the constitution?

4) You said you hope that if it was GEJ I would support the policy, guy read and educate yourself. I support a lot of GEJ's policies, including the railway modernisation, the power project, etc so what are you yarning about? I analyse issues based on their merit and their benefits to Nigeria and Nigerians. I do not belong to any political party and I don't care about any ethnic group or "tribe" as some call them. I would advise you to do the same for the benefit of yourself and your family.

5) Can you point to where I blamed igbos for supporting Stella? (You keep making things up). I said that you cannot expect people, especially the media, not to say anything or ask questions. The idea that everybody will just keep quiet and say nothing is ridiculous. That's why I advised you to read and reason, rather than relying on your emotions.

6) You said that"the constitution has already declared Fashola guilty". Can you explain how that works? To the best of my knowledge an accused is only pronounced guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. This is stated in the constitution. Can you explain how the "constitution declared him guilty?" I await your explanation.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You want the details of the policy? Boy I'm so willing to post it. Just watch out and don't complain when I start.

2 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: heheheheheehheheheheheehhehehee!

1: so GEJ coming out of a UN meeting and being rushed to by some media outlets for interview can be compared with fashola who prepare for a lecture on a subject which he has been informed of prior to time. It like mitt Romney and barack Obama on debate befor elections on a topic like security, economics, health or education. They come prepared for the debate on the issue of that debate and they expect answers and questions. can you compare such debate (lecture) with barack Obama leaving a UN meeting and being asked on this allegation of espionage leveled against the USA. Is there any difference between this two scenarios? Now our bone of contention on this issue is you saying that that sahara owned by sowore is not being partial by posting two videos of fashola in a well prepared lecture that you cant take him unawares with questions by them on a subject of discussion on that lecture and GEJ being asked a random question by the same sahara reporters on any issue without a focus on one just to nail him as usual. Look for a video of GEJ in a lecture( a particular subject) being asked questions by sahara and compare with this same fashola lecture video. Then come up with a video of sahara just unexpectedly getting fashola for an interview like these GEJ's own without prior information. Do you think saharareporters will do that? They will not do that to fashola in order not to disgrace him because they are on APC payroll, but they will gladly do that to GEJ. "If I be GEJ, if they near me, na big slap go follow them for face."

2:naptu, I don't make up things and accuse you of them. I accuse you of what I see about you. I can see through you and your pretense. just cool down. what am accusing of here is: you are saying on this thread that why are some people defending stella because she is from their tribe. and I am calling you out, by asking you, where were you when fashola's tribe were defending him. why being selective on the two tribes. you called for investigation of the both, yes, then stop at that, instead of you going further on stella's case to blame her people for defending her, while you didn't blame fashola people for defending him. So, are you saying the yorubas have the exclusive right to defend their people and the Igbos don't. where is the equality then? and thee lies your hypocrisy. LOLZ on the tinubu issue, the pretender naptu I know would have digged up history and youtube video if it was GEJ that imposed his daughter as iyaloja to educate us on why GEJ's daughter do not merit it, that's why am citing it as one of your examples of double standard.

4: the constitution is there and it embodies the laws and policies of a country. Or are we using an inflexible or unwritten law? To the best of my knowledge we are using a flexible and written laws which is subjected to amendments, until then please giving me a law or policy outside the Nigeria 1999 constitution to support fashola's impunity will not go here. This offence of deportation is an interstate issue and a Nigerian constitution must be quoted since it is not within a state. As you are about to go dig out fashola's policy or laws of lagos, I hope you know this case is a state to state thing and Nigeria constitution must be quoted on whether fashola has a right to deport a citizen of Nigeria from lagos.

5: naptu, you mean you didn't accuse igbos? when you said that stella should be investigated like how you said on fashola, why then go further to say that why are some people against her being probed? you know it has been igbos that have been beside her, so tactically, in order not to be seen as a tribalist, you use a pleasing word by saying some people supporting her when you are100% percent reffering to igbos. when you called on fashola's investigation, did you ask this some people(yorubas) to stop supporting fashola. no. hypocrisy. please go to you 1st post on this thread and see if your not tacitly accusing igbos of tribalism. the only difference is that you didn't mention Igbo. That is your way of tribalism bro.

6: lolz at the constitution have already declared fashola guilty. Yes, it has already declared him guilty, but, with the same constitution that has declared him guilty, it says there should be a judge to do that. As good citizens of Nigeria, we leave the judge to declare him that already guilty because the constitution says the judge should do so and the same constitution which he breached has declared him guilty already, just remaining the formalities of a judge doing so. The question is;How then does a judge declare a man with immunity guilty. the same constitution says the judge cant declare him guilty because has immunity. Does that make him as a good citizen act with impunity and openly disregard the constitution of Nigeria.

And also to the best of my knowledge too. a court of competent jurisdiction should declare stella guilty. Why shout one group of supporters down and leave the others. stella is innocent until proven guilty and her supporters have the right to support her like fashola's supporters.

you mean to show me details of policy? show me that under the Nigerian constitution or is there any other constitution we are using that I don't know? am willing to see that, but under the Nigerian constitution.

Poor things!
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ naptu, there is no need bro. you are a confirmed tribalist but with a pattern. I can see eguerilla, and other hard-core tribalist giving you a pat at your back for a job well done on this thread.

lolz, if you had called them out on fashola thread you would have been their enemies by now. anyway keep up your hidden tribal agenda and continue to deceive the gullible ones by saying did you mention igbos? must you mention igbos before we know your affiliation. your a snake, that I know.

where were you in tinubu's iyaloja thread?

my guy please keep your response to yourself and go and sit down somewhere reading your history.

tribal bigot.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by SamIkenna: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
re@lchange:
@sam_ikenna
we are still waiting for more information!
hurry up bro

Bro, I will. My time-zone is, I suppose, different from yours.

I said Saturday or Sunday and it's Saturday morning here. Anyway, in few hours I will begin the series like I promised and this time I'm going the full nine yards. Nigerians need to know who stole our collective wealth and I'm going to do the expose diligently without malice or bias. I will try to be objective as any human with adamic flaw can be possibly be. To set the mood for what's to come I will preempt by saying - I'm not going to bring up any offender that has ruled Nigeria before neither shall I bring up anyone that stole from the states that make up Nigeria. I will present those who have manned our several national agencies and usurped our commonwealth but flew under the radar because they were given official posts.

Any Nigerian born between - say 1970 and 1985 can tell four agencies or organizations that really dominated, or perhaps defined, Nigerian economic life in the 80s through 90s and they're: (1) Nigerian Airways, (2) Nitel, (3) NEPA, and (4) Nigerian Railway (known as NRC).
Won't it be nice to go back memory lane and find out who brought the wrecking ball to peace offering? I ask that you join me in this quest.

Some fellas might call it conspiracy theory or whatever suits their inner desire - not worried about it. But in the end, Nigerians who were born between 1985 and 2000 need to know the perpetrators and perpetuators of the corruption we see today in our body polity. If you ask an average Nigerian youth today he would point at IBB and Abacha as the bringers of corruption. But what he does not know is that's half the story. While I do not hold brief for any leader, as I consider all of them bad apples, I know that many eminent Nigerians we all worship today milked the nation dry while the northern military held the cow down. They did it while calling others names to intimidate and scare. The question is - who are they as much as what did the media, especially Lagos echo chamber, do when those 'honorables' bled us all to death.

I will roll the drums nice and slow, and it will be one alleged 'honorable' offender at a time. That way, we'll have enough time to dig into the actions and history of the individual and, hopefully, ascertain whether the OP is witch-hunting or un-witch-hunting.

Like I said, this expose will only touch on individuals who're alleged (emphasis on alleged, we don' t designate them as criminals yet until the court speaks) to have stolen from the center. It will have nothing to do with ex-heads of state or regional saints and sinners. The reason for this is because almost all knows about the crimes of our ex-leaders and all the regions know about their own homegrown sinners, therefore it's pertinent to xray the actions of those who were, and perhaps, still are major players in the center but were alleged to have un-invitedly entered our big cookie-jar. Who are they? The answer as to who the worst alleged offenders are will start coming in few hours. Tune in and remain blessed.
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: heheheheheehheheheheheehhehehee!

Good God! Did you read what you wrote?

1) The allegation was that Sahara Reporters was being partial by asking tough questions about the Oduah issue. I showed that Sahara Reporters asks everybody tough questions. You are now talking about whether GEJ or Fashola went prepared Now, you've even abandoned your previous claim that it was an arrangee interview Gosh!

2) I asked you for evidence to show that I blamed Igbos for "supporting Stella", you've got none. What you do is that you keep making things up. Now you allege again that I said that igbos shouldn't "defend Stella", do you have any evidence of this? (Please answer the question this time, rather than inventing something else). The OP said that the media is biased because they are asking questions. My contention is that the media ask questions of everybody. It's their JOB! How hard can it be to understand this? Again, you are asking me about a thread that I was not on. How many threads are you going to ask me about? Doo you think I'm on every thread Guy, reason!

So for you, the whole issue is not about what's right or wrong, but about supporting someone just because they are from your ethnic group. Hm.

3) I asked you for evidence of any post I made claiming that xyz was PDP propaganda. Where's the evidence (you keep making up things and abandoning them when you discover that you can't defend them).

4) I see you running again. I have stated repeatedly that a person is deemed innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. You claim that the "constitution has declared someone guilty". I asked you how that works and you repeat your claim. I ask you again and you start talking about judges! WTH! This is my position on both issues and it has always been my position!

Please guy, try and read and think critically before you post. Don't let your emotions take control of you.

3 Likes

Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by naptu2: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
donchris33: @ naptu, there is no need bro. you are a confirmed tribalist but with a pattern. I can see desola, eguerilla, and other hard-core tribalist giving you a pat at your back for a job well done on this thread.

lolz, if you had called them out on fashola thread you would have been their enemies by now. anyway keep up your hidden tribal agenda and continue to deceive the gullible ones by saying did you mention igbos? must you mention igbos before we know your affiliation. your a snake, that I know.

where were you in tinubu's iyaloja thread?

my guy please keep your response to yourself and go and sit down somewhere reading your history.

tribal bigot.

Guy stop trying to run away. State your position, stick to it and defend it, rather than trying to change with every post.

You say I'm a bigot? What does that mean to me? Do you become the sun just because I call you the sun? Why would your opinion matter to me? Do you know my opinion of you (especially with regards to the way you treat women)?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
NAPTU, you are a bigot and I am done responding to you. like seriously, you ask, must you be on all threads? Do you know the type of threads I see you. On threads like this concerning igbos or GEJ digging history and youtube videos.

Naptu, if you are not a tribalist, I wish to see you on ANTI-APC and ANTI-YORUBA threads digging history and videos. OGUN STATE governor stops the ogun state speaker and official from talking to the press. I saw you view that thread and you vamoosed like wilywily. you history and youtube videos were no were to be found. On still that tinubu's iyaloja thread, did you see it or not? oh! I forgot, tinubu is not an Igbo man, so no history and youtube videos.i have many ANTI-YORUBA NAD ANTI-APC THREADS on nairaland and I have observed you have no history and youtube videos for them. But you turn to an expert in history when it is ANTI-IGBO.

ACTIONS they say speak louder than voice. you are a confirmed tribalist from your actions. just deal with it jare. have a luvly day ahead.

naptu2:

Guy stop trying to run away. State your position, stick to it and defend it, rather than trying to change with every post.

You say I'm a bigot? What does that mean to me? Do you become the sun just because I call you the sun? Why would your opinion matter to me? Do you know my opinion of you (especially with regards to the way you treat women)?
Re: Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
naptu2:

Great response naptu2

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ombatse Gunmen Attack Nasarawa Presidential Lodge / Photo Of Nigeria Soldier Hitting Egede(Cultic Gesticulation)Surfaces On FB / Appeal Court Restores Owan Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.