Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

14dfuture's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14dfuture's Profile / 14dfuture's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Things To Remove From Your Cv In 2023 By The Real Cv Guru by 14dfuture(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15
Pls send me a sample of this CV format. I will highly appreciate it 🙏... nathanieladima71@gmail.com

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Is Dj 667 A Good Home Theater by 14dfuture(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Thank house for this review, i also want to purchase thermometer DJ 667
Celebrities / Re: Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo by 14dfuture(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2018
I hope this chioma does not have beards...cos her name sounds like girls that grow beards
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by 14dfuture(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
op u mean 2017 blower program has started already? but I registered for npower teach and I have not heard anything please update me
Nairaland / General / Re: Are Pastors Suppose To Do This In Church? by 14dfuture(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Amen oh
Religion / Are Pastors Suppose To Do This In The House Of God by 14dfuture(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
is it good for a pastor to recognise and announce the presence of a worldly artiste/musician in church?

Especially when the artise has not actually come for repentance. and people be clapping like waoooooo. is this right or what do you think?
Nairaland / General / Are Pastors Suppose To Do This In Church? by 14dfuture(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
is it good for a pastor to recognise and announce the presence of a worldly artiste/musician in church?

Especially when the artise has not actually come for repentance. and people be clapping like waoooooo. is this right or what do you think?
Nairaland / General / How Can A Graduate Earn At Least 1k A Day No Skill by 14dfuture(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
NLs please your serious opinions and ideas are needed. What can an unemployed graduate with no major skill nor enough capital to start a business do to be able to earn at least 1000naira in a day?
Romance / Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by 14dfuture(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

This comment of yours reeks of unintelligence. The fact still remains that guys should tune down on the chase for sexual gratification especially when they are financially handicapped.

But wait oh has all these girls forgotten that riches don't come from the east west north or south its comes from Gods Favour and being financial buoyant is not as a result of your strength and effort ask the truck pusher cos they sure huzzle more than anybody or rather they work hard. So what do you mean broke? financial set backs cannot be controlled at times if you were not born into affluence except by the grace of God. Its just grace and every human being rich or poor deserves love and pleasure. What society are we living in today? Na wao.... I just imagine how these girls will make happy homes with their unfortunate husbands.

1 Like

Romance / Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by 14dfuture(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Deal with the truth. Go hustle not gropping around for what's under the skirt. There is more to life than that.

Imagine the way you are ranting as is someone is owning you money. Sister you talk like a Godless person take heed. So people should go out of their ways to get wealth.

Successful people won't talk the way you re sounding.

People born into real wealth would never actually come out like this to rant and run others down never.

Don't go and end up with ritualist.

You have forgotten morals and you have forgotten God. So what is left of you?

Kerman will return this back to you.

Life is spiritually.
Romance / Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by 14dfuture(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
But wait oh has all these girls forgotten that riches don't come from the east west north or south its comes from Gods Favour and being financial buoyant is not as a result of your strength and effort ask the truck pusher cos they sure huzzle more than anybody or rather they work hard. So what do you mean broke? financial set backs cannot be controlled at times if you were not born into affluence except by the grace of God. Its just grace and every human being rich or poor deserves love and pleasure. What society are we living in today? Na wao.... I just imagine how these girls will make happy homes with their unfortunate husbands.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by 14dfuture(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:
I swear op you're awesome dammit

you fvcking wrote one deep true shiiiiiiiii right now
you deserve 8 virgin oloshos.......
Nice one....really smiley

grin
thepussyhunter:
I swear op you're awesome dammit

you fvcking wrote one deep true shiiiiiiiii right now
you deserve 8 virgin oloshos.......
Nice one....really smiley

�� lolzz tnx bro

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by 14dfuture(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Darkseid:
Most times if you start the chat with good English and intellectual openers, they won't reply, probably because they have nothing meaningful to contribute or that they are scared of good English.
Most ladies prefer to chat with male ass worshippers, especially those who will keep calling them sexy for hours.

truth be told bro. they just want worship finish. its always abt them too bad

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by 14dfuture(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:
Nigerian guys are just too broke and lazy to work their soul out.

In sambisa forest come and beat me, if you are damn broke quote me.

Note: i don't reply dumb broke ass nigga, so shift biko. Too early

what do you even have to offer? only wide p****

1 Like

Romance / Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change by 14dfuture(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Have you ever tried chatting Nigerian girls on dating sites and social media like Facebook, badoo, palm chat etc then you must have noticed this.

Nigerian girls are very boring and annoying when it comes to holding up a conversation online.

Firstly you check out their profile some will write "Not here for hookups just want to chat" but when you go ahead to start a conversation with them all their responds is restricted to ; Yes, OK, fine, lol, k, kk, smiles and the use of annoying smilies that doesn't even match the conversation undecided

all these will make you start to wonder what do these girls really want here? What are they doing here? they dont want to hookup and yet also cannot hold a conversation. They wrote on their profile, not for hookups but when it comes to contributing and responding to an intellectual conversation they are found wanting and inconsistent,

they lack sense of humor they can't even make you smile let alone laugh they are just like robots on automatic answer without brain or reason. Or is it that only guys are meant to do the talking alone?

why is the brain of a Nigerian girl always hardwired to think that a guy should do every little damm thing for them? thank God they know how to upload pictures aside that they are useless online and wants you to send them recharge card to buy data so that they can be more Useless.

please ladies define your purpose online. Recharge card is not everything, you can put a smile on someone's face through your chat its not always about you, you can be a good friend and give good advice and opinion.

Not every guy wants to bleep you some just want someone different to talk to. Work on your sense of humor, you can be forward in a conversation don't always wait to be fed all the time in everything. cool cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Heavenlies In Physical Manifestation Angel With A Flaming Sword In The Sky by 14dfuture(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala happy sunday
Nairaland / General / Re: Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning by 14dfuture(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
y snake always dey make front page?? iyam not understanding oh
Religion / Heavenlies In Physical Manifestation Angel With A Flaming Sword In The Sky by 14dfuture(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Heaven is real and this world is more than we actually know this youtube video shows a physical manifestation of a flaming sword waving in the sky. What do you think this means?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3YD8ZYlVFU
Politics / Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by 14dfuture(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
I wonder why all these Nigerian airfoce and military will just be worshipping one outdated gadget that children play with in developed countries...just imagine the type of device making news in Nigeria mtchwwweeee...this one no be yeye plane? y will it just become news? is this a big deal? politicians wants to show us dat they re working abi? stupid useless plane that can't do anyfin...before 2months now the toy don spoil again. see how dem decorate ground with red rug carpet for toy, foolishness...........
Religion / Re: "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) by 14dfuture(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
thank God for the miracle. BTW at the sound of let's take him to Nigerian the dead rose up...lol the guy nor wan come back this country or dead or alive.
Romance / PHOTO: What Will You Do With This Slay Queen? by 14dfuture(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2017
This slay queen has been slaying one Facebook and IG you got attracted and you started hitting on her or asking her out for a date after much shakara for weeks she finally obliged. Now you took her out and from her convo you were like waoh this girl Behind men "I die hier today" grin then here comes the after party, now you finally get her to your place and the tension is hot and you are about to get down and dirty. You advance to take off here under panties and then boooom you discovered;
1 *there is a hole on her pant... shocked
2 *that brownish stain and blackish lining that still remains even after using hypo on it, is on her pant...hmmm mmm lipsrsealed

Guys will you get turned off, what will be your reaction? YOU GO STILL DO? undecided cry

Ladies please explain why will a girl still wear this type of underpants out?

[img][/img]

Nairaland / General / Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2017
hardcore007:
Yes sis , loud it... That was how i met a slay queen and discovered/percieved tha almighty fishy oozing odour. chei!! I fainted cry.

seriously ehn the smell can kill... and the turn off can shrink your condo within split nano seconds.
Nairaland / General / Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2017
[img] ladies please keep it clean and hygiene for us ohhhhh...especially those of us that likes the salty juice hmmm don't give us ulcer ohhhhh...lol

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2017
[img] this girl got angry

Nairaland / General / Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2017
[/img] but is it really possible? especially ladies at work, or on the go? and how many ladies actually does this?

Nairaland / General / Re: Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
[img][/img]

Nairaland / General / Ladies Don't Wear One 'underwear' Throughout The Day - Girl Cries Out by 14dfuture(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2017
A Nigerian lady based in the United States (US) identified as Sylvia, has shocked everyone as she took to her Twitter handle to warn women on why they should not wear one ‘underwear’ all through the day.

This shocked a lot of people as the lady further revealed that women should at least change their ‘underwears’ about two to three times daily. According to her posts, Sylvia said:

“Women should not wear the same'underwear' throughout the day… @badmankayy if ur girl wear the same 'underwear' throughout the day, there’s something seriously wrong. If your friend, your girlfriend, your sister wear the same 'underwear' throughout the day that’s not a good look. Tell them to stop especially if he is eating ya p***y yes wash it 3 times change 'underwear' 2-3 times. I’m trying to help u women. That fishy smell gotta go.

source:
https://gossip.naij.com/1079143-ladies-dont-wear-underwear-throughout-day-girl-cries-out.html
Romance / Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by 14dfuture(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op...and you were quick to bash me over my post...just imagine your topic comparing God with women...u nor get respect
Nairaland / General / Re: Shocking: Our Pastor Taught Us The Importance Of Being Drunk by 14dfuture(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
Being drunk with the holy spirit cannot and shouldn't be compared to being drunk with alcohol,i don't buy the analysis...spiritual and holy things should be left so if it's unexplainable

na only you waka come ohhh.

more than 1000 people received this message today and were blessed...read again with understanding... when you live a life of the spirit its a life of a different dimension its as if you are drunk and ppl don't understand you e.g speaking in tongues is not normal for any human being except you are drunk with the power of the holy ghost. selah
Nairaland / General / Re: Shocking: Our Pastor Taught Us The Importance Of Being Drunk by 14dfuture(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
lalastic FP pleaseeee ppl need to get this msg
Nairaland / General / Shocking: Our Pastor Taught Us The Importance Of Being Drunk by 14dfuture(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Service was bliss today and also a shocker and an eye opener .

We were all dumbfounded today and carried away as our pastor began to explain the importance of being drunk. He started by asking the congregation if anyone has ever had a terrible and dramatic experience being drunk in the past. to our surprise, the ladies responded in majority by raising up their hands and the whole church shouted in laughter as we were surprised that the ladies are winning in that aspect. some of our pastor assistants also raised up their hands.
So my pastor my pastor started calling them out to share their dramatic experience.
The first lady said she was so drunk that she used her head to mop the floor. Another lady came out and shared that she was very drunk and was driving on a very high speed and dozing off with her kids inside the car she added that she did many things when she was told after recovering, she said she couldn't remember doing any of them.
Then one of the pastors assistant came up and shared how he got drunk and literally slept on the road till morning after hearing all these the whole Church shouted again in laughter my pastor asked his assistant how he felt like when he was drunk? he answered and said it was a good and reliefing feeling, he said he was happy and full of joy he felt like he was floating on air at that point he was free and couldn't think of any problems in his life.

Now the pastor started his preaching by highlighting to us that when you are drunk;

- you don't think naturally anymore
- you are not depressed
- you will have unexplainable joy
- you feel strong and on top of the world
- you stop thinking the way others think
- you feel like nothing can affect you any more.

This was how my pastor listed the power of being drunk with the Holy Spirit and he referred us to Ephesians 5:17-18 and Romans 8:26.
my pastor explained further to say that the effect of being drunk with the holy spirit is even far better and more exciting than being drunken with wine or alcohol because the effect of the spirit is not temporal it is real and it stays permanent. When you are drunk with the holy spirit you no longer see failure but success, troubles turns into double blessings, you don't get angry anymore instead you laugh and smile at every provocation because you cannot be Drunk and Feel Sad no never. just as you feel contempt when you are high. But my pastor said he does not advice any believer of Christ to be high on drugs or drunk with wine and alcohol that as believers, we should rather embrace the holy spirit and be drunk with the spirit of God.

My pastor ended by prophesying on the church to recieve the spirit and be drunk with the holy ghost.
As I'm typing this right now I'm still speaking in tougues since I left Church I received the spirit and am drunk hallelujah.

Ask God for that spirit to live an unusual life right now and read the book of Romans8:1-

HAppY SunDAy*
Crime / Re: 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos by 14dfuture(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
he is simply a ritualist...God should have released thunder on him while he was defiling her...anyways the thunder is still gathering momentum he should wait for it....End time Ritualist.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.