Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104631 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dygeasy(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2013
The First Time I Read This Story Was When I Noticed The Writer Acknowledged Me. It Was Funny Though It Felt Good At That Moment. But Later When I Figured Out Who The Writer Was/Is, I Laughed Out Loud In Proud Admiration. The Writer Reads My Own Manuscripts And Follows My Activities In This Section When I Was Still Very Much An Active Nairaland Writer. The Writer Is The Only Person In My Family Who Knows I Write And Actually Takes His Time To Read My Stories.

Thumbs Up Right Here.

For The Records, The Writer D9ty7 Is My Kid Brother From My Momma And Pop. We're Blood cheesy. Can You Beat That?

Can't Actually Believed You Pulled All This Off. Keep It All Up! I Just Might Celebrate You When Next I Come Home!

Bless Y'all His Fans.

3 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Mikkyphaton: 12:54am On Dec 02, 2013
D9ty7: --continuation--
They both turned their heads to see who the intruder was.
Alas! It was their mother.
"You must go to that wedding together." she stressed.
"But why?" segun asked.
"Who invited you?" she asked.
"A classmate." Jummy cuts in sharply.
"Since its a classmate of yours, and you two are familiar with him/her. I guess, its more proper if you go together." Mrs Akinola said with a tone of finality.
"But mum......" Segun was saying before his mother cut him short.
"My daughter please go and dress up jare and stop looking at me that way." Mrs Akinola said.
Segun seeing that he had been defeated walked dejectedly back to his room in order to wait for Jummy.
Jummy re-emerged twenty minutes later dressed in a native attire the same as Segun's.
"That's my beautiful daughter." Mrs Akinola complimented.
"Thanks mum." Jummy said.
Segun walked out on hearing voice to check if Jummy was set. He stopped in his track and could not help but to admire the beauty before him. He was carried away to the extent that he didn't know when he whistled out in pleasure.
"Won't you compliment her looks?" Mrs Akinola asked facing Segun.
"She's not dressed to impress me." Segun replied and headed for the door.
Jummy and his mother giggled and Jummy ran after Segun.
They both walked to the bus/stop where they'll board a cab to the wedding reception(brights comprehensive college hall).
Ten minutes later they were at the entrance and they need to be walked in by a guest who was already in. Segun brought out his phone and dialled Wilsons number. He requested him to come walk them in.
Wilson came and walked them in.
"But i thought you said you won't buy the cloth?" Jummy asked after exchanging pleasantries with Wilson.
"Yes, but my mum gave me the money to buy some yards for myself." he replied.
They all walked to a table where members of the class were seated. They exchanged pleasantries and complimented their looks.
Bunmi came and greeted them.
"Do you guys care for more foods and drinks?" she asked.
"Yes." Chioma said.
"Igbo people too like food." Segun said as everyone at their table bursted into laughter.
It was during the course of their laughter that Jummy mistakenly hit the table and a bottle of juice spilled over and it poured on Segun's cloth.

--to be continued--
omo shegzy no go spare her. Gud job man.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 02, 2013
Omg, i must comment o! dnt rilly like idea of hvn a morning devotn where d family is more likely 2 be a scural one. d fada wa say hm pikin small nw hm no dy talk again...
Well done!! Bt dis dn pass teen lv
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 02, 2013
Next pls...
Or
is the story ova
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Kingsley1000(m): 4:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls am nt writin wit my nairaland acc. I must commend ur effort but these are my candid criticisms. 1st d story is gud cos every1 wuld want 2 no wat happend to segun n nike. Also d fact dat its romance will attract pple. D segun u creatd in ur 1st say three post is respectful n his family is a good 1, but u startd digressin 4rm dat. Its clear you create suspense bt ur suspense r too artificial for me such dat i dnt feel dat pulse. I mean i can make a guess as 2 d aftermat. 2nd if u dnt make d downfall of segun 2 b causd by his temper den ur story no go make sense. Again u r writin dis as if r tellin a story nt writin a novel. Dia is a big diff b/w dem though dey look similar. Finally if u can make a total change in directn. I mean turn d story around such dat d case will b alterd. What is segun's fada n broda sayin about jummy. U no tell us. Dnt tell me dat mary got pregnant after d sex wit mike. Try dis, make segun fada 2 support nike or nt to support @ all. Make segun to fail due to his pride n also his performance 2 decrease. Make his mum to c wats she doin to her son. 4 me any story or novel witout moral lesson na trash.
Finally no let all dis criticisms make u feel as if u r nt good cos u r bt can get better.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Highlinflammabu(f): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2013
*In Alicia keys' voice* teenage love affair. I've been a silent reader tho,but I must say,this is a beautiful piece. More grace. *following*
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by micholalo(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2013
I thank God for giving this hood a second in command to rock5555. Am very happy to be here. Thump up my guy.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Horpybabe(f): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2013
D9ty7: --continuation--
ONE HOUR FOURTY FIVE MINUTES LATER
The English language paper 2&3 had ended and students trooped out of the exam hall. Some were gisting while some walk towards the main gate.
Segun came out and saw Olanike. The girl he met in the morning on the staircase. He walked up to her.
"Hi". He greeted.
"Segun?" She asked smilling.
"Yeah, how was ur papers?" he asked.
"It was fine and yours?" She replied.
"Same." he replied.
They both walked towards the main road.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"So, you don't know. My name is Olanike."
"Nice name." He complimented.
"Thanks." She replied.
Moments later, they got to the bus-stop but unfortunately, they are going different ways.
"Which way are you going?" She asked.
"Iwo road and you?" he replied.
"I live in the GRA". She replied.
"So, you even lived very close to the centre?" he asked.
"Yeah, don't you see am lucky?" she asked.
"Very lucky."
"Bye, see you on monday." she said.
"Alright." he replied.
They parted and Olanike crossed to the other side of the road, while Segun entered a commercial but that will take him home.
"a nice begining to a great examination." He thought to himself and smiled.
--END OF CHAPTER 1--

NB : WAEC(WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATION COUNCIL) is an examination written in the western part of Africa by high/secondary school leavers.
. Nice work, kip it up
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by heywhykum(f): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2013
I don come late sha.... Happy 4u D9ty7, felicitation..!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2013
Ah! Segun don kill person. grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by KingzPen(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2013
Please kindly tell me the difference between them...
Kingsley1000: Again u r writin dis as if r tellin a story nt writin a novel. Dia is a big diff b/w dem though dey look similar.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by sunepa92(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dis is very interesting kingspen Good job 9ice1 thumbs up winkDis is very interesting kingspen Good job 9ice1 thumbs up...........segeto I dey gbadun am.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by KingzPen(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Oga mi, wetin I do Sir?
sunepa92: Dis is very interesting kingspen Good job 9ice1 thumbs up winkDis is very interesting kingspen Good job 9ice1 thumbs up...........segeto I dey gbadun am.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by IAmXcessiz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Started reading today and thank God i was able to meet up... Nice work done @d9ty7
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Holuwahvicky: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
jummy mst av tld shegzy's mom dt he gets beaten by nike's ex-bf[quote
author=ehmasjet]I av been observin so many tinz since i
strtd.....though a gret wrk rather......bt dnt wnt to coment til i
finish,n my latest obsavatn is dat i tot segun's mom once rejected n
conclided dat jummy wunt b a nice match 4 hr son n nw she is d one putin
a vehement leur of suport to hr in clingin 2 hr son.......r ws dere an
arangement b4 den........pls i stnd in d chance of ctiticizm.......nice n
gret wrk by mah boss D.ninety seven(D9ty7).........ASPIRING WITH GREAT
OPTIMISM to learm frm u n do beta [/quote]
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Holuwahvicky: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
lmao....shegzy'z a bad boiZ
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Holuwahvicky: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
oga d9ty...thanx xo much 4 kiiling ma ba3
if i shud get bak and i shud c dat uve nat updated loads ehn....
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by ruthxzy(f): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
I jus start readin ur story 2day cant stp bt 2 finish d story frm where u stped. Nyc work kip it up.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Holuwahvicky: jummy mst av tld shegzy's mom dt he gets beaten by nike's ex-bf
Boss thanks for the observation. But as per Jummy clinging to Segun, there was a flashback at the end of part 1 where the reason for Jummy's acceptance was revealed.
Thanks tho!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello dearest readers.
I apologise to you all for not updating today. As i said yesterday, my subscription finished. I subscribed an hour ago. Btw i had a very hectic day today, so am very tired and i promise to update 2mao around 3pm.
A miracle could happen tonight that will make me update tonight.
Signed:
d9ty7
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Macdashwa(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Whc kynd tin b dz?if na joke stop am o.i bin dy wait 4 u since u con dy spik grama.mk i go tk smenuf ice 1st.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by hebenz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hey guy dnt tell me nonense 'd'banj voice'
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by shegzi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
It wasnt easy i finally meet up, allah the next should be dedicated to me D9ty7 asper shegzi things
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
--continuation--
"Oh my God! Are you mad?" Segun asked angrily.
"Aw! Am very sorry dear." Jummy stood up and tried cleaning the mess.
"Take you hands off me." Segun yelled and walked out of the hall.
Other guests were looking at the student's table with keen intrest.
"You better go and apologise to him." Odunayo advised.
"No don't go yet, let him calm down first." Titi advised.
Jummy left the hall and went in the direction where Segun headed to.
She saw him leaning on the water tank base. She walked towards him fidgeting.
"Baby please am sorry." jummy said.
Segun kept mute without looking her at all. He concentrated on whatever he was doing on his phone.
"Segun, it is you am talking to." Jummy said trying to win his attention by touching him.
He responded her with a thunderous slap.
"How dare you slap me." she said holding her cheeks as tears rolled down.
Segun looked at his hands to confirm maybe it was the one he used in slapping her. Yeah it was.
Segun looked at her with an apologetic face but couldn't apologise because of his pride.
Jummy walked out on him and went back to the hall to pick her purse and phone. Then she left for home.
Segun cleaned his cloth with water. Even though the stains were not completely removed, the stains were reduced that you wouldn't notice unless you move closer.
Segun walked back into the hall bade everyone goodbye, left without answering any of their questions about why Jummy came out crying, if they had settled it to mention a few.
Segun left the wedding reception and went home.
He entered the house and saw his mother reading a newspaper in the living room.
"Goodday mum." he greeted and waited for no reply before walking to his room.
"Come back here." his mother shouted. At once he knew he was in trouble.
Jummy and Mary came outside with tears in Jummy's eyes which means she had been crying and Mary had been consoling her.
"Why did you beat her in public?" his mother asked.
He kept mute and looked at the angry faces before him.
"Are you a bastard? Did you ever heard that you father laid his hands on a woman?" she asked.
"Am not a bastard. She spilled......" he was saying before he was paid in his own coin by his mother when a more thunderous slap landed on his face.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by speeder(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
I'm the kind of those who read and won't comment. I love books that talks about love. And urz caught me in the web. I shall try come a day with my own novel which I intend to use the "First Person Narrative. The name "Foot-Print."

nice one dude. I hope you dedicate the next one to my honour.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by shegzi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Omo see gobe which kind segun be dis o. I different o
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by arolexwalex1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hey, dearea, more ink in ur pen
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by blekko101(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pretty work you've got here. Keep it coming.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by dammygoody(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Move on Brother,nice update...........have a good night rest.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by adegwurulez(m): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Kingsley1000: Pls am nt writin wit my nairaland acc. I must commend ur effort but these are my candid criticisms. 1st d story is gud cos every1 wuld want 2 no wat happend to segun n nike. Also d fact dat its romance will attract pple. D segun u creatd in ur 1st say three post is respectful n his family is a good 1, but u startd digressin 4rm dat. Its clear you create suspense bt ur suspense r too artificial for me such dat i dnt feel dat pulse. I mean i can make a guess as 2 d aftermat. 2nd if u dnt make d downfall of segun 2 b causd by his temper den ur story no go make sense. Again u r writin dis as if r tellin a story nt writin a novel. Dia is a big diff b/w dem though dey look similar. Finally if u can make a total change in directn. I mean turn d story around such dat d case will b alterd. What is segun's fada n broda sayin about jummy. U no tell us. Dnt tell me dat mary got pregnant after d sex wit mike. Try dis, make segun fada 2 support nike or nt to support @ all. Make segun to fail due to his pride n also his performance 2 decrease. Make his mum to c wats she doin to her son. 4 me any story or novel witout moral lesson na trash.
Finally no let all dis criticisms make u feel as if u r nt good cos u r bt can get better.
in as much as i appreciate your advice, i dont think you should tell him what to write. I believe he already has an idea of how the end would look like so if he decides to change the storyline to suit what you pointed out, it might not really pass his message. Btw d9ty7, u r doing a great job
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by spactacus(m): 12:58am On Dec 03, 2013
more power to your elbow. keep it up
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Tuniks2: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Segun too dey vex... Me I'm looking for a wife I won't mind if he dash me Jummy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.