Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104424 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Abbey2580: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Heeeeeeh.......... Oga D9ty7, congrats ooh! I'm xoxo happy 4 u...

Come wash am with many upd8z ooh!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by shegzi(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
You are doing good sha soft tone i dey back back o i go join up later
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by okalo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bulcqlay: d9ty7 I cought dis people viewing the topic witout paying d bouncer:...........

Viewing this topic: lolade123, shadeegrl, NiggaBoi, Chainex(m), Samtolly4JESUS(m), WizyJ88, tubiz(m), stefikal(f), Bulcqlay(m), Abiola_balogun(m), Prettypreshy(f), harhormhidey, KingzPen(m), Laxy009(m), SOLMICHAEL(m), asoderock(m), jerryweezy, okalo, habdulquadri2, Costlybabe,The Rock5555, Ngeneceecee and 15 guest(s)

should i take dem to barrack
Bros, which 1 b bouncer again? I'm new here
D9ty7, u too much o, bt I dey wait 4 update o.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bulcqlay: d9ty7 I cought dis people viewing the topic witout paying d bouncer:...........

Viewing this topic: lolade123, shadeegrl, NiggaBoi, Chainex(m), Samtolly4JESUS(m), WizyJ88, tubiz(m), stefikal(f), Bulcqlay(m), Abiola_balogun(m), Prettypreshy(f), harhormhidey, KingzPen(m), Laxy009(m), SOLMICHAEL(m), asoderock(m), jerryweezy, okalo, habdulquadri2, Costlybabe,The Rock5555, Ngeneceecee and 15 guest(s)

should i take dem to barrack
hnnnnn let me see. No don't take them to the barrack. The rock and kingzpen is there abi? Dem go pay.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by KingzPen(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Congratulations Boss... More Vaseline To Your Elbow... wink wink wink
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
KingzPen: Congratulations Boss... More Vaseline To Your Elbow... wink wink wink
Thanks oga.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by KingzPen(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooo... grin grin grin grin I don laff tire for here Oooooo... Abeg oooooo... Oga Bouncer!!!
D9ty7:
hnnnnn let me see. No don't take them to the barrack. The rock and kingzpen is there abi? Dem go pay.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Haybeeb: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
d9ty7...I'm very proud of you... Congratulations!!**Dancing skelewu **
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Hameenat94(f): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Congrat Bro.hav nt been commentin 4 some tym nw due 2 prob i gat wit my fone.uve gone a lng way nd i commend u 4 a job well done.takia
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hey guys, i just typed an update now and the moment i submitted i couldn't find it again.
I don't know when to update again cos as i dey talk to you my MB don finish.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1447941/total-love

Abeg oh.. Oga D9ty7, I come advertise ma thread here ni oh.. Come upd8 make we wash ds na....
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by NiggaBoi(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wow!! That's all ¦ cαn say. Lovely story OP . Started some hours ago αnd now ¦'m here. Plenty plot holes bur yoυ still got a nice storyline. Congrats on hitting front page. Yoυ cαn always write better.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
WELDONE bro...i really like ur story, keep it up
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
D9ty7: I wish to thank the almighty God for making this story hit the frontpage.
My appreciation goes thus:
Dygeasy(my role model in story writing)
my bosses in the literature section(The rock, Adeg, Npume Iko, Kingzpen, T.dan, Queen xster, chistar, 360prince)
my able readers such as ghyoze, dchiefpries, prince adepoju, hebenz, winnie, Jumizie, uthman, kingphilip, florblu, lola_bridget, tuniks, Jhidey, d.ella.luv, christe james, wonderfulson, Babyzal, snowangel, buoye, Logodwhiz, Benibank, kusibe, solvic, jonyboy, ormolehwar, abbey, donfamous, yemlizzy, austeenx and a host of other whom i possibly can mention their names now.
I won't forget my main man, my senior. His story hit the fp yesterday and mine hits today. His name Clemzy.
I won't forget my silent readers who reads and doesn't comment. You veiws is also an added advantage.
Appreciation goes to the moderator of this wonderful section in persons of mynd_44 and obinnau.
I won't forget chistar, kmj, hbg and other great writers.
Lastly appreciation goes to Mr Oluwaseun Osewa who was the brain behind the establishment of this social network, which has enabled me to put pen to paper and practice my talent.
I say God bless you all.
Signed:
d9ty7.
1million likes....congrats bro.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Aghagba: Hmm.*jst passn*

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
##typing## the last update for the day. Since my subscription has finished but anyways miracle fit happen o.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by tommynico(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
bro do dis tn quick.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
--continuation--
They both turned their heads to see who the intruder was.
Alas! It was their mother.
"You must go to that wedding together." she stressed.
"But why?" segun asked.
"Who invited you?" she asked.
"A classmate." Jummy cuts in sharply.
"Since its a classmate of yours, and you two are familiar with him/her. I guess, its more proper if you go together." Mrs Akinola said with a tone of finality.
"But mum......" Segun was saying before his mother cut him short.
"My daughter please go and dress up jare and stop looking at me that way." Mrs Akinola said.
Segun seeing that he had been defeated walked dejectedly back to his room in order to wait for Jummy.
Jummy re-emerged twenty minutes later dressed in a native attire the same as Segun's.
"That's my beautiful daughter." Mrs Akinola complimented.
"Thanks mum." Jummy said.
Segun walked out on hearing voice to check if Jummy was set. He stopped in his track and could not help but to admire the beauty before him. He was carried away to the extent that he didn't know when he whistled out in pleasure.
"Won't you compliment her looks?" Mrs Akinola asked facing Segun.
"She's not dressed to impress me." Segun replied and headed for the door.
Jummy and his mother giggled and Jummy ran after Segun.
They both walked to the bus/stop where they'll board a cab to the wedding reception(brights comprehensive college hall).
Ten minutes later they were at the entrance and they need to be walked in by a guest who was already in. Segun brought out his phone and dialled Wilsons number. He requested him to come walk them in.
Wilson came and walked them in.
"But i thought you said you won't buy the cloth?" Jummy asked after exchanging pleasantries with Wilson.
"Yes, but my mum gave me the money to buy some yards for myself." he replied.
They all walked to a table where members of the class were seated. They exchanged pleasantries and complimented their looks.
Bunmi came and greeted them.
"Do you guys care for more foods and drinks?" she asked.
"Yes." Chioma said.
"Igbo people too like food." Segun said as everyone at their table bursted into laughter.
It was during the course of their laughter that Jummy mistakenly hit the table and a bottle of juice spilled over and it poured on Segun's cloth.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by buoye1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
1st of all we are on FP....we stated from page 1 uptill now.......Now to my oga D9ty7 dis guys r still in secondary schln but I wonder y u r making their r/shp so so matured......there should b some silly things to make us know they r teenagers
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
buoye1: 1st of all we are on FP....we stated from page 1 uptill now.......Now to my oga D9ty7 dis guys r still in secondary schln but I wonder y u r making their r/shp so so matured......there should b some silly things to make us know they r teenagers
Noted
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by ik4life: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Following......till ASUU calls off the strike
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Yemxy005(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Yemxy005(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wow!...i don kom show face again..........i don miss oooooo.....whr i go sit down¿cheesy
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yemxy005: Wow!...i don kom show face again..........i don miss oooooo.....whr i go sit down¿cheesy
Cme sit beside Queenxstar
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Yemxy005(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oga d9ty7...tnks...i dy feel u ooooo
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by benibank(f): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nice update smiley
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Uthman51(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
I dey sure say na slap go b d next tin wey jummy go get from segun.......
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Pororo(f): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Funny and interesting. smiley
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by kumulus(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ah!...... ki lo fe sele?

( In Kola Olawuyi's voice)

Ódi 'Jó méjo.............

à má be, Óbe ní nbe 'su

Àtélesè a bènò wo

Gbogbo ení bani kama bö la o ni deba nle.

O dola o!

2 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nice
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2013
yes! I said it.. For Mynd to show we must make fp and we did it!.
Congratulations bro.. Always with u..

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.