Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (104427 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:24am On Dec 01, 2013
Hapi new month guys.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by babyzai(f): 5:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Hapi new month evry1
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2013
WISHING YOU ALL, HAPPY NEW MONTH!

Just take at least a minute to say "father thank
you". Can you imagine the number of people that
has died this year, the number of accidents, no of
ppl that won't be able to walk again, no of ppl who
also wish to be as blessed as you are. Have you
ever imagined the no of ppl that die in a day, the
no of ppl in different hospitals, the number of ppl
in prison, the number of ppl working as maids and
feeding from hand to mouth? Have you ever
imagined why you are this blessed? No matter the
situation, just say "FADA THANK YOU!"

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2013
--continuation--
SATURDAY MORNING. Segun was in his room listening to music from his mp3 player. He was humming to rythm of the song and dancing. There was a knock on the door. He stood up and met Mary at the door.
"Can i come in?" Mary asked.
"Yeah." Segun replied stepping aside and opening the door wider for her.
She walked in and sat down on the only available chair near his reading table.
"Bro, am not happy with you." she broke the silence.
"Why?" he asked.
"Why are you treating your girlfriend this way?" she asked.
"Girlfriend?" he wondered.
"Yes, sister Jummy reported you to me. She said you no longer have time for her. Is that true?" she asked.
"She told you all these?"
"I know you are treating her bad because of that girl Nike." she said irritatedly.
"And what gave you the assurance that i'm seeing Nike?" he asked.
"Never mind but just have it at the back of your mind that the law of karma will act very soon." she said and stood up.
"What has karma got to do with this?" he asked.
"I know you won't want any guy to treat you daughter or even your sister the way you are treating Jummy." she said and left the room.
Segun sat down and pondered over what Mary said and shook his head.
"No doubt, this people are working together against me. But wait o, i am not in love with Jummy now." he thought.
"Then i'll have to iron things out with her." he said loudly as he stood up and headed to the bathroom.
He came out a few minutes later and got dressed in a native attire and a black shoe to match.
He hdaded out for a wedding ceremony he was invited to by one of his classmate.
He met Jummy on the stairs coming up to meet him.
"Where to?" she asked.
"Bunmi's sister's wedding." he replied.
"Oh! Thats true. I was thinking we should go together." she said.
"I'm sorry we can't go together." he said.
"But why?" she asked.
"Because i don't want to be delayed. Infact i don't want to go with you." he said.
"Ah!" she exclaimed.
"You must wait for her to that you two can go together." a voice thundered from the dining. As they both turned to look at the owner of the voice.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Uthman51(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Therock5555(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Chai i don resume my front seat ooo, make i continue reading from page 11. Thumbs up dude.

I don reply ur mail...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Donfamous(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
Thats the mama's voice. And btw bros. In chapter 1. Emma and all his friends are all in the same centre. Can that be possible when its not waec. And it also happens that, thats segun's cousin centre. I dont think it can happen like that becos i dont think its only two schools they have over there. But nice piece bro. And congratulation we made *front page* at last
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by hebenz(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2013
Obo ko bo ko
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Don famous: In chapter 1. Emma and all his friends are all in the same centre. Can that be possible when its not waec. And it also happens that, thats segun's cousin centre. I dont think it can happen like that becos i dont think its only two schools they have over there.
point of correction when registering for waec gce, you would be told to chose your exam town. One of the exam towns is Agodi gate GRA where, loyola college, ikolaba grammar school, oke ibadan high school, ikolaba high school, anglican grammar school, holy trinity, queen of apostles are all located. So since Segun, emma & co, Nike all lived around iwo road which is just a twenty minutes drive to Agodi gate, they all chosed Agodi gate as their exam town and waec took turns in posting them to the schools around.
Btw, other friends of theirs are in other aforementioned schools.
Do u now get it right?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Front page things.....9ice write up mehn
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Uthman51(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dancing makosa***@last we ar there... grin grin kunu go flow today....
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Now that we've gotten to d first page....u ought not to be keeping much suspence again...try updating as fast as u could....
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by dammygoody(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Front Page has been made grin grin
congratulations D9ty7
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Congrat bro, na u sure pass oh!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
I wish to thank the almighty God for making this story hit the frontpage.
My appreciation goes thus:
Dygeasy(my role model in story writing)
my bosses in the literature section(The rock, Adeg, Npume Iko, Kingzpen, T.dan, Queen xster, chistar, 360prince)
my able readers such as ghyoze, dchiefpries, prince adepoju, hebenz, winnie, Jumizie, uthman, kingphilip, florblu, lola_bridget, tuniks, Jhidey, d.ella.luv, christe james, wonderfulson, Babyzal, snowangel, buoye, Logodwhiz, Benibank, kusibe, solvic, jonyboy, ormolehwar, abbey, donfamous, yemlizzy, austeenx and a host of other whom i possibly can mention their names now.
I won't forget my main man, my senior. His story hit the fp yesterday and mine hits today. His name Clemzy.
I won't forget my silent readers who reads and doesn't comment. You veiws is also an added advantage.
Appreciation goes to the moderator of this wonderful section in persons of mynd_44 and obinnau.
I won't forget chistar, kmj, hbg and other great writers.
Lastly appreciation goes to Mr Oluwaseun Osewa who was the brain behind the establishment of this social network, which has enabled me to put pen to paper and practice my talent.
I say God bless you all.
Signed:
d9ty7.

4 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Therock5555(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dis one wey u repeat ur appreciation ten times come fear me oo.

Congrats man, i told u, na ur story dey next. Oya nack us ten celebration updates oooo
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by elijah24(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
mehnn dis should be a nollywood story for sure god bless u for making my today a special one,cos i ve been indoors reading this story repeatedly thanks for the write up and please i will like to knwo d writter personally so please add me up on whatsapp tru 08063841151 or facebook with igbede elijah,thanks with so much appreciation from warri delta state ,cheers
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Reporting for duty....
*runs to complete reading*
Nice one.kudos!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dawinlove(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
D9ty7: CHAPTER 2.......DEDICATED TO KAYEMJAY, THE ROCK555.
Segun got down at the junction leading to his house and started walking along the untarred road that led to his house.
FIVE MINUTES LATER
He knocked on the big black iron gate at the entrance of his father's house. His junior sister Mary opened the gate for him.
"Welcome bro Segun." She greeted bending her knees.
"Thank you." He answered.
"Bring your bag." She requested.
Giving it to her. "Is Daddy at home?" he asked.
"No." she replied.
"What of mummy?"
"She's not back from the shop." she answered.
He entered into the sitting room, climbed the stairs and went straight to his room to change and take a shower. He came down some minutes later and asked for his food. He was served a plate of rice and fried plantain and fish. He ate the food hungrily and went into his room to take a nap.
He woke up two hours later and he discovered that the PHCN(Power Holding Company of Nigeria) had restored the light. He scrambled out of bed to plug his phone to charge. Then he settle down to read for his next paper, Agricultural Science which was scheduled to take place the following monday. He read for the next on hour before he went to the dining to have his dinner. He got there and found mary in the living room watching T.v.
He finished his food and rose up to go to bed.
"Won't you go and sleep?" he asked.
"I will. But i want to finish this move. She answered.
"Okay, but kindly reduce the volume so that you won't disturb dad and mum. He requested.
She picked up the remote control and reduced the volume.
"Goodnight." He said
"Goodnight." She replied.
Immediately he got into his room, he unplugged his phone and logged in to a popular chat application known as '2go'.
He was suprised to see a pending friend request from a strange user 'jummy77'. He accepted the request and he discovered that the user was online. His phone beeped. A new message. The following the course which their conversation took;
Jummy77: Hi.
Shegzy: Hello.
Jummy77: How are you?
Shegzy: Am good and you?....please do i know you?
Jummy77: Am fine.
Jummy77: This is Jummy, Omolayo's friend .
Shegzy: Oh! Its you. How was your day.
Jummy77: It was good.
Shegzy: Dat's good to hear.
Jummy77: How is your girlfriend. [smile>big grin]
He chatted with a few more friends before exiting the application. He picked up his essential Agrictultural science textbook and started reading. He slep around 2am the following morning which was a sunday.

--to be continue--
Bro mind the use of your "and"to avoid repetition and also read and check through spelling(agrictultural,slep etc),pronounciation and grammar..present or past..the story line is interesting and I guess this was your experience during your waec exam...ipinle oyo onibaje oo
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oh my God! I forgot to add one of my sisters who started her story about a week ago in the person of Stefikal.
Also, i wish to thank those who just wished me well on the fp tins. Dawinlove, elijah(the warri boy), mZ sleeq, and zombi.
Signed:
d9ty7
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Aghagba(f): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmm.*jst passn*
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by skyscraperTM(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oboy!! Front page tinz. Dancing skelewu. I'm proud of u bro... I see d story for fp since buh i no fit comment becoz mynd ban me from nairaland section nd e also moved my story go sexuality sections... Mehn, dat guy jst do me strong thing. So hw we go celebrate am naw? Btw, i'm clemzy16
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by skyscraperTM(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tuniks2: Priest I need love portion, I need to use it for some girls in my street
i thought u were a girl?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Oboy!! Front page tinz. Dancing skelewu. I'm proud of u bro... I see d story for fp since buh i no fit comment becoz mynd ban me from nairaland section nd e also moved my story go sexuality sections... Mehn, dat guy jst do me strong thing. So hw we go celebrate am naw? Btw, i'm clemzy16
I know. Let update continue to dey flow.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Queenxstar(f): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Congratulations Dearie! Thanks for believing in me and going out of your way to prove it.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by mohammad11: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Being a good writer starts with the habit of accepting corrections, ure okay in such.

More power to our elbow...
#TeamDwinner among the two
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Olarewajub: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nice story. Waiting for more update.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmmm master piece
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by okalo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
D9ty7: --continuation--
"Follow me to the staff room." Mr Ige commanded.
Segun obeyed him and followed him to the staff room.
They got to the enterance of the staff room and Mr Ige went inside. Segun surveyed the teachers sitted in the staff room. He discovered they were mostly young teachers whom he had good rapport with because most of them are his friends on some social network media. With this he walked into the staff room with confidence.
Mr Ige reported him to the teachers present and seeked their opinion on how to punish him since the use of cane is prohibited on the SS3 students.
The teachers turned the question to a jovial matter as they all laughed it of and they offered Segun a seat as they began discussing about sports, politics (the minister who bought a car worth about 225m naira for security reasons. As if na inside car she go sleep.)
He was released to go back to his class as he ran back. He got back to the class and found his classmate dancing to a popular song sang by a musician who was 19yrs for three years. The principal showed face from nowhere and was watching the dancers. Segun and his classmate settled down and were laughing at the dancers foolishness.
The principal cleared his throat causing the three dancers to run back to their seats. He entered the class and seized the phone with which they were playing the music from.
"This is the time you need to face your studies squarely. The fact that you have written gce doesn't mean you are through with your education." he advised.
The students all mumured some incoherent words.
"You keep on listening to worldly songs that are of the devil. Tell me what is the meaning of 'skelewu'?" he complained.
"Mr principal is so on point. So you know what is in town." Segun said loud enough for the man to hear.
"Who said that? Before i punish everyone of you." the man asked.
"Mr man shaaaat up there and go back to ya office." Danjuma a hausa boy in the class said.
The whole class bursted into laughter as the principal looked on foolishly. He walked out of the class and went to his office.
THIRTY MINUTER LATER
Five men walked into ss3c class. They were dressed in military uniform, they were the student disciplinary squad(SDS). They marched the students to the football field and ordered them to do frog jump from a goal post to another.
Segun stood his ground while other began the frog jump as if their life depended on it.
"Hey! Do what you are asked to do." the youngest among the five men yelled at Segun.
"Am not doing any unecessary stamina training." Segun replied and the students who were frog jumping bursted into laughter.
The man closed the gap between them and held Segun by his shirt as he marched him to their leader.
"Boy, i heard you decided not to do what you were commanded to do." the man said.
"Yes." Segun replied.
"But why?" the man asked.
"I know my rights and and you can't just come and deprive me of my rights." he defended.
"And what are your rights?" the man asked.
"As stipulated in the constitution of this country. It is wrong to subject a citizen of a country to arbitrary torture." he explained.
By this time the other students had stopped frog jumping.
"I need to teach this boy some manners. He needs to visit the barrack." the man said as he headed for the principal's office.

--to be continued--
Nice story bro. Bt Segun gt strong head o
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by micholalo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wao. Am present o. I don't know what will happen if i miss this story. #happy
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Uthman51(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Come update naa

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.