Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice (37389 Views)

20k Landed Into My Account From Unknown Person / Received An Unknown Credit Alert! / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by Vikktorr(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
DonCrust: Withdraw it ASAP. In accounting, it is said that a person must not be negligent with his fun. If you spend the 800k, there's no court in the world that will hold you for that because the money is in an account you operate and whoever transferred the money there is non of your business.

What if the money was meant for an hired assassin to kill someone but God chose to bless you will the same money so that the assassin wouldn't kill the person? Guy thank God for your own Oo!

Stop hiding behind God to do fraudulent things. This aint no blessing from God, this is the devil trying to test this guy. If you spend money that doesn't belong to you, you will go to jail. Please return it and continue with your life, success will find you.

3 Likes

Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by emmmyyax(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
dryakson: It sounds silly but belive me or not it is PURELY real. I receive credit alert about a week now notifying me of 800,000 naira into my bank account from an unknown person, I was extremely surprised I even thought is 800 naira until I refresh my eyes and saw 800,000.
I quickly login my mobile money app to see my balance and the money was there.
I called the callable to if anyone sent money to me but non, though I didn't tell then about the 800,000 I asked tactically and uptil now nobody knows about the money.
My fellow nairalanders please advise me before you people hear story that touch.

Should I go and withdraw the money?

Should I wait like months or even year?

If it happens to be the bank mistake, will they hold me responsible after I spent the money?

just amazing! just find out from the Bank , the depositor's name and Number. QES

Please advise me on what to do.
Thanks
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by emmmyyax(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=emmmyyax][/quote]
just amazing! just find out from the Bank , the depositor's name and Number. QES

Thanks
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by Mustay(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
DonCrust: Withdraw it ASAP. In accounting, it is said that a person must not be negligent with his fun. If you spend the 800k, there's no court in the world that will hold you for that because the money is in an account you operate and whoever transferred the money there is non of your business.

Which accounting principle or convention are you referring to?
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by oduz: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
[size=18pt]Part 2 of the Story continues Here ........[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1506269/owner-800000-collected-money-then
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by Equado(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
dryakson: It sounds silly but belive me or not it is PURELY real. I receive credit alert about a week now notifying me of 800,000 naira into my bank account from an unknown person, I was extremely surprised I even thought is 800 naira until I refresh my eyes and saw 800,000.
I quickly login my mobile money app to see my balance and the money was there.
I called the callable to if anyone sent money to me but non, though I didn't tell then about the 800,000 I asked tactically and uptil now nobody knows about the money.
My fellow nairalanders please advise me before you people hear story that touch.

Should I go and withdraw the money?

Should I wait like months or even year?
If it happens to be the bank mistake, will they hold me responsible after I spent the money?

Thanks
....withdraw all the money and close the accnt...#simple
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by tony9k: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
aaidel: from this post you can see that most nigerians are to an extent corrupt some even castigating the man for trying to do the right thing. OP if u cant go and complain to your bank then leave the money where it is and continue to use your account as normal once the bank realizes the mistake they will take back the money.

Mba. Most if the respondents did not advise him to spend the money. The advice most gave was to return it. There are more morally upright NLs than otherwise.
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by LawChick: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
-spam -
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
so you guys are still here giving advice when the op has returned the money and continues with his daily life

1 Like

Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2013
See all the pple wey they give advice. Everybody na thief, na person wey dey catch be barao... Oga u better withdrawl the money and run!
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by emmmyyax(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by ocheejemb: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
dafuq?
Re: N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice by davochii234: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2021
Pls this is my account number 0457952993...GTB...If there is a give away money, pls am interested n God bless you guys as you remember me. I'm seriously in need...Enough bills to take care of and besides I just lost my dear mother n the whole thing is on me..Thanks for your understanding. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) / How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six / N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.