Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? (27075 Views)

AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by druid06(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... If u miss ur blessing, don't blame me o! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
D members lurrrrrrrrve my dance steps. Infact, dem promote me as head of usher. U know when u dance well well, d offering basket dey full well well. grin
why do u like pidgin english like this?
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Vickii Ro: Ukuts,I'd jst answered u,cuz in 1996,I ws stil a kid
hw many years are u now?
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ukuts gp: why do u like pidgin english like this?
Why do you like British English? undecided
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
pickabeau1: who remembers flex?
Wots flex?
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by SexyLadyJ: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chaleeee: What sort of dance constitute holy dance and what sort of dance constitute worldly dance? The confusion in churches today is profound. Why do you use worldly instruments like the piano, trumpets and guitars in chuches? Are you not all supposed to be wearing robe? Did jesus ever wear a suit?
Leave people to dance unto their god in the way best known to them!! And stop your attempted mind-control shait!!

@ Are you not all suppose to be wearing rope?
I Can't stop laughing!
Funny indeed! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Thebrightest(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ukuts gp: so people are nt dancing in church b4 those satanic dance styles came? I dnt know hw people reason.
Did u know u have once accidentally danced etighi while matching?
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by pickabeau1: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
similar to patra with legs spread out n in but with the back arching up n down

GIrl Flex time to have s#x
Very populAR SONG

Idowuogbo:
Wots flex?
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ukuts gp: hw many years are u now?
I don't see how my age related to the topic.
Sir
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by adabeke12(f): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: So holyspirit will make girls shake their bum bum in the house of God? Na waao grin

dancing culturally yessss oh.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:00am On Nov 06, 2013
Thebrightest: Did u know u have once accidentally danced etighi while matching?
not me.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
From now till tommorrow i hate those dances and i wont be part of it.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ukuts gp: From now till tommorrow i hate those dances and i wont be part of it.
datz ur buiz!nobody cares.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: datz ur buiz!nobody cares.
be a wise christian ok
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2013
I repeat, church is not a club
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Rossikk(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Poster, your problem is your low IQ.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rossikk: Poster, your problem is your low IQ.
urs is below zero level
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Rossikk(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ukuts gp: urs is below zero level
Then how come I can see the stupidity and idiocy of your post while you can't? Tell me, you really think God will send people to 'hell' based on the way they dance? Any more evidence needed that you have foam and rocks where your brain ought to be? Demented, stupi.d madman. A full grown adult thinking like a reta.rded mosquito.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rossikk: Then how come I can see the stupidity and idiocy of your post while you can't? Tell me, you really think God will send people to 'hell' based on the way they dance? Any more evidence needed that you have foam and rocks where your brain ought to be? Demented, stupi.d madman. A full grown adult thinking like a reta.rded mosquito.
u are just ranting like a mad dog. Stop displaying ur ignorance here. U haven't said anything meaniful as far as i'm concerned. Just get lost.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Rossikk(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ukuts gp: u are just ranting like a mad dog. Stop displaying ur ignorance here. U haven't said anything meaniful as far as i'm concerned. Just get lost.
Dumb illiterate with wasted education.. Kindly tell us what is God's favourite dance style...the type that gets you to heaven. Mosquito brain with Internet access.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rossikk: Dumb illiterate with wasted education.. Kindly tell us what is God's favourite dance style...the type that gets you to heaven. Mosquito brain with Internet access.
what u have is fish brain. If u dnt know how to communicate, better go and learn it first before spewing rubbish here. Nobody begs u to comment. U should have kept silent instead of throwing abusive words. It shows u are immature and unlearned little brat.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Rossikk(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ukuts gp: what u have is fish brain. If u dnt know how to communicate, better go and learn it first before spewing rubbish here. Nobody begs u to comment. U should have kept silent instead of throwing abusive words. It shows u are immature and unlearned little brat.
Look at this peabrain calling others names. You still haven't told us what is God's favourite dance that takes one to heaven. Why are you dodging the topic you yourself initiated? Are you now ashamed of your gross stupidity? You need to get a refund on your education, because it is clear a cow is more intelligent than whoever taught you.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rossikk: Look at this peabrain calling others names. You still haven't told us what is God's favourite dance that takes one to heaven. Why are you dodging the topic you yourself initiated? Are you now ashamed of your gross stupidity? You need to get a refund on your education, because it is clear a cow is more intelligent than whoever taught you.
ur reasoning is highly deficient. U talk like an infants. Who started the name calling? U better go and school urself properly in the art of communication before u parade ur gross ignorance here. U think i have time for daft like u.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Rossikk(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ukuts gp: ur reasoning is highly deficient. U talk like an infants. Who started the name calling? U better go and school urself properly in the art of communication before u parade ur gross ignorance here. U think i have time for daft like u.

Shouldn't you try and spend more time in school or college (you're clearly ill-educated) rather than wasting your time on whose dance will lead to heaven and whose dance will lead to hell?
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by dolas12292(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
I stand to be corrected. For me I think the thing we should be more concerned of is the reason why anyone dances and not the dance. The motive justifies the move (dance step). Besides most of this dance steps, when observed critically, are actually some of the old moves we already know, only that now they are performed more energetically and they accompany new vibes. But what I think we lack now is moderacy, everything we do now we do them a little too much. May God help us
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rossikk:

Shouldn't you try and spend more time in school or college (you're clearly ill-educated) rather than wasting your time on whose dance will lead to heaven and whose dance will lead to hell?
i doubt if u even went to school at all, because u are talking and thinking like cavemen. U need to grow up.
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by TeetoEsq(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
honestly speaking, the problems are not the dance steps rather, the proliferation of churches wth the main aim of making money and not glorifying God. Churches are now business centres or enterprises established for money making and to command prestige by their founders. We now have churches that can not publish even a palm-flet containing the gosple of Christ. Churches without defined biblical doctrine or standard. Its really a pity because christendom has been polluted.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmm
Re: Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? by judah4ever: 4:03am On Oct 15, 2015
2 Sam 6:16 Now as the ark of the LORD
came into the City of David, Michal,
Saul’s daughter, looked through
a window and saw King David leaping
and whirling before the LORD;
and she despised him in her heart.
Note the words: "Leaping and whirling" Not also the words: " before the LORD".

Furthermore, in the gospel according to John 21:25:
And there are also many other
things that Jesus did, which if they
were written one by one, I suppose
that even the world itself could not
contain the books that would be
written. Amen.

Dance anyhow you choose but be sure you are dancing to GOD in truth and in spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.