Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ (19821 Views)

Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2013
Oya bukatyne tell us
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2013
cry
bukatyne:

This is not the only one I got but that's besides the point grin

What I want can be found in the playground of a place named after a Country's currency grin

Sterling
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2013
bukatyne:

This is not the only one I got but that's besides the point grin

What I want can be found in the playground of a place named after a Country's currency grin

A place named after a Country's currency : Nairaland

In the playground of Nairaland : Games Section

So, it's Games Section of Nairaland cheesy
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2013
emekakelvin: crySterling

baby don't cry... cheesy smiley
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by denniece1(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2013
bukatyne:

A place named after a Country's currency : Nairaland

In the playground of Nairaland : Games Section

So, it's Games Section of Nairaland cheesy

So what do you want grin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2013
bukatyne:

baby don't cry... cheesy smiley
grin Lolz
You just gat me laffing
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2013
denniece1:

So what do you want grin

More riddles

I just wanted to make the forum lively grin wink
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2013
emekakelvin: grin Lolz
You just gat me laffing

My intention wink
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2013
bukatyne:

My intention wink
Ok!
Here we goooooo!
It's my turn!

In a certain container,with space tag rows and columns, miss BUKATYNE keeps meats in one and all space. After much sales, the space of the first row remain intact with four(4) meats and also three(3) meats at the first and last Column!
NB: The rows and column are attach together!

How many meats does miss Bukatyne has left?

1 Like

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
cry cry What happened?

coolcoolcool
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
emekakelvin: Ok!
Here we goooooo!
It's my turn!

In a certain container,with space tag rows and columns, miss BUKATYNE keeps meats in one and all space. After much sales, the space of the first row remain intact with four(4) meats and also three(3) meats at the first and last Column!

8 meats?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
emekakelvin: cry cry What happened?

coolcoolcool

O little Eme, do not cry, never mind never mind your mommy is here cheesy

Your kwestion na die angry

Maybe if the meat was cakes, I would have gotten it embarassed angry
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
ikenna58:

8 meats?
you are on LICE sir grin grin wink
bukatyne:

O little Eme, do not cry, never mind never mind your mommy is here cheesy

Your kwestion na die angry

Maybe if the meat was cakes, I would have gotten it embarassed angry
Hmmm, my mummy on nairaland, shocked shocked
so the question hard? tongue tongue
At the last statement grin grin grin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
emekakelvin: Ok!
Here we goooooo!
It's my turn!

8 meats.
Ledde brackets rep the rows and columns respectively.

(-) (-) (-)
(-)
(-)
(-) (-) (-)
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by algorithm(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
benbuks: How can 0.9999...=1?
without approximation.

Equating to X

0.9999...=X------------(1)

Multiplying both sides by 10

9.9999...=10X------------(2)

Subtract Equ(1) from (2)

(9.9999...-0.9999)=(10X-X)

9 =9X

X=1.

Thus, 0.9999...=1
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2013
don_salvy:
8 meats.
Ledde brackets rep the rows and columns respectively.

(-) (-) (-)
(-)
(-)
(-) (-) (-)
hmmm gud analysis, YOU ARE lice sir grin grin grin grin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
emekakelvin:
you are on LICE sir grin grin winkHmmm, my mummy on nairaland, shocked shocked
so the question hard? tongue tongue
At the last statement grin grin grin

NL son, lol!

The question hard o!
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
emekakelvin: hmmm gud analysis, YOU ARE lice sir grin grin grin grin
Thank u sir! U're HIGH grin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
don_salvy:
Thank u sir! U're HIGH grin
Hahahaha coolcoolOya take dis one.

Tell me the Strange figure among these numbers!
1, 2, 6, 9,8, 10, 27,36, 50
grin grin grin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
bukatyne:

NL son, lol!

The question hard o!

Oya I don put another question, dis one simple grin grin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
emekakelvin: Hahahaha coolcoolOya take dis one.

grin grin grin
8?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2013

grin grin grin

1 is the odd one out: It has only one factor
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
don_salvy:
8?
wrong sir,another try may be lice!
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
bukatyne:

1 is the odd one out: It has only one factor
Gud try NL mummy,give it a thought again ma cool cool
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2013

grin grin grin
We have 3 strange figures.
1. D only 1 wif 1 factor.
2. D only prime number.
1. D only number widout curve. It's straight. #jz ma idea#. Depends on d factor by which u pick d odd 1 out.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
emekakelvin: Gud try NL mummy,give it a thought again ma cool cool

Is it a series i.e. is there a relationship between the numbers or are they random numbers with a common property except one?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
don_salvy:
We have 3 strange figures.
1. D only 1 wif 1 factor.
2. D only prime number.
1. D only number widout curve. It's straight. #jz ma idea#. Depends on d factor by which u pick d odd 1 out.
I wont say anything on your observation sir. Ok, let make it easy ,1 is out. I believe with this you can determine d strange numbeq.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
bukatyne:

Is it a series i.e. is there a relationship between the numbers or are they random numbers with a common property except one?
It's not a series!
They are random number and likewise their property differs but a number is strange.
Hint:- 1 is out,so determine d number!
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2013
Hi,Gudmorin to u all.
I have a question which says;
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to
choose between three rooms. The first is full
of raging fires, the second is full of assassins
with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions
that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is
safest for him?Pls give an unarguable reason
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Question 2:A man was killed on Sunday morning. His wife
found the body and called the police. The
police arrived and questioned the chef, maid,
butler, and gardener. Their alibis were:
Chef - making breakfast
Maid - getting mail
Butler - setting table
Gardener - watering plants
The police immediately arrested the criminal.
Who was it and how did they know?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Question3:Which two numbers are missing and where do
they go in the sequence?
8, 11, 5, 14, 1, 7, 6, 10, 13, 3, 12, 2
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Question4:What is the next number in this series?
1, 2, 6, 42, 1806?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA / Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest / Unn Primary List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.