Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ (19814 Views)

Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote
author=benbuks]A snail at the bottom of a 2500cm deep well., Everyday,
the snail would clime 2.0m up and slides down by 1.5m..how many days
will it take the snail to come out of the well.?[/quote]

50 days??
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by EmyLeo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
boay:
2500/500= 5 days
2m-1.5m= 500cm
bro i fnk t shud b 50cm nt 500cm. since tz frm M to CM.. ??
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
benbuks: A snail at the bottom of a 2500cm deep well., Everyday, the snail would clime 2.0m up and slides down by 1.5m..how many days will it take the snail to come out of the well.?
50 dayz
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Emy~Leo:
bro i fnk t shud b 50cm nt 500cm. since tz frm M to CM.. ??
You are right, I made that mistake. It schould be 50days. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nice try to u all.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2013
Happy Sunday to y' all.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chiamaka01:

50 days??
@ chiamaka u forgot that the last day d snail wnt go back its 49 I tink
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Question:-The more you take, the
more you leave behind.
What are they?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-The more you take, the
more you leave behind.
What are they?
Distance
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by oladoya(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
afobam: @ chiamaka u forgot that the last day d snail wnt go back its 49 I tink
its actually 48days boss.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
boay:
Distance
v.close to the answer,somehow it can be argued...but...
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 11, 2013
jdzarrus99: v.close to the answer,somehow it can be argued...but...
Steps

1 Like

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 1:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's
shop, and wears size 9 shoes. He is also a strong weight-lifter. What does he weigh?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by taiocol: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Tom Riddle, the magician,
was born in 1666 and died in
1668, yet he lived for 150 years.
Did his magic make it possible or
was it something else?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by tjaz: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58: Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's
shop, and wears size 9 shoes. He is also a strong weight-lifter. What does he weigh?
meat
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2013
taiocol: Tom Riddle, the magician,
was it something else?
Something else...grin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Vivly(f): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2013
taiocol: Tom Riddle, the magician,
was it something else?
Something else. It's either he was born at a place called 1666 or he died at a place called 1668. Am i right?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Dannylux: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2013
Vivly: Something else. It's either he was born at a place called 1666 or he died at a place called 1668. Am i right?

excellent undecided
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2013
So many genius in the room... Ok make una try this one!

There was a green house. Inside the green house there
was a white house. Inside the white house there was a
red house. Inside the red house there were lots of
babies. What is it?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Vivly(f): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58: So many genius in the room... Ok make una try this one!

There was a green house. Inside the green house there
was a white house. Inside the white house there was a
red house. Inside the red house there were lots of
babies. What is it?
ok. The green house is a watermelon.The white is the inedible part. The red is the edible part and the babies are the seeds
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2013
Vivly: Something else. It's either he was born at a place called 1666 or he died at a place called 1668. Am i right?
definately buh I got 1 4 u
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2013

Vivly: ok. The green house is a watermelon.The white is the inedible part. The red is the edible part and the babies are the seeds

Igi iwe! cheesy
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Vivly: ok. The green house is a watermelon.The white is the inedible part. The red is the edible part and the babies are the seeds

Bravo. Nice one
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2013
Next: 95% will not attempt this because they don't even own a dictionary! LOL

Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
smart huh? Try theses.
1. Can a man marry his widow's sister in nigeria?

2. A man dressed in all black was standing on a highway when a man drove a car widout an headlamp towards him. Immediately d car got near d man in black, he halt. How dd he knw d man was there?

3. How can you throw an egg on a concrete floor widout cracking it?

4. 3 fat women stood under a small umbrella on d street and none of em gets wet. Explain.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
smart huh? Try theses.

2. A man dressed in all black was standing on a highway when a man drove a car widout an headlamp towards him. Immediately d car got near d man in black, he halt. How dd he knw d man was there?

4. 3 fat women stood under a small umbrella on d street and none of em gets wet. Explain.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58: Next: 95% will not attempt this because they don't even own a dictionary! LOL

Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
The word

'INCORRECTLY'
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Vivly(f): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
don_salvy: smart huh? Try theses.

1. A dead man can't marry.
3. Lol. An egg can't crack a concrete :-P
4. It wasn't raining.

2 Likes

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
don_salvy: smart huh? Try theses.

1. No, dead men don't carry in-laws wink
2. It was in the day
3. Eggs cannot crack concrete; it was a tennis egg
4. It was not raining

1 Like

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Dannylux: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
una pass me cry
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vivly: 1. A dead man can't marry.
3. Lol. An egg can't crack a concrete :-P
4. It wasn't raining.
A bit cool.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
bukatyne:

1. No, dead men don't carry in-laws wink
2. It was in the day
3. Eggs cannot crack concrete; it was a tennis egg
4. It was not raining
Gud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

"Next tomorrow" Vs "Day after tomorrow" / NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) / Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.