Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ (19830 Views)

Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
don_salvy:
Gud.

Bring it on!

Na mouth I get o! lipsrsealed
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
bukatyne:

Bring it on!

Na mouth I get o! lipsrsealed
Don't worry, I'll soon fall ur hands
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bravo... Now it gets tougher!

A man is pushing his car along the road when he comes
to a hotel. He shouts, "I'm bankrupt!" Why?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58: Bravo... Now it gets tougher!

To scare off whor.es

2 Likes

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
bukatyne:

To scare off whor.es

Lol.. A resounding NO... I don begin fall una hands! I mentioned that it is getting tougher!
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58:

Lol.. A resounding NO... I don begin fall una hands! I mentioned that it is getting tougher!

My hands cannot be fallen;

I might get it wrong but my hands are always gonna be on top!

Let moi go and think some more... wink
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2013

He knows they're gonna help him in pushing d car cz no1 wanna deal wif a bankrupt guy. #jz ma idea#
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
bukatyne:

My hands cannot be fallen;

I might get it wrong but my hands are always gonna be on top!

Let moi go and think some more... wink

True bro... Your hands will always be on the rise. Oya go think wella
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58:

True bro Sis... Your hands will always be on the rise. Oya go think wella

To call the wh.ores out to push his car away (unknowingly help him)
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
don_salvy:
He knows they're gonna help him in pushing d car cz no1 wanna deal wif a bankrupt guy. #jz ma idea#

He actually shouted "I am Bankrupt"! He wasn't hiding the fact. But you are not even 1% close to the answer!
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
bukatyne:

To call the wh.ores out to push his car away (unknowingly help him)

Not even 0.5% close
I didn't realise u be sis... Sorry
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2013

Or the man was playing the game 'monopoly' bn long I played d game though buh I knw dia are hotelz and u use money. So when u've gat no more money, u're bankrupt niyen.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58:

Not even 0.5% close
I didn't realise u be sis... Sorry

To get a seller for his car?

No problem
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
don_salvy:
Or the man was playing the game 'monopoly' bn long I played d game though buh I knw dia are hotelz and u use money. So when u've gat no more money, u're bankrupt niyen.

Good job salvy! Only a monopoly player could have come close to the answer. Well done

ANSWER: He was playing Monopoly
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
bukatyne:

To get a seller for his car?

No problem

If he wanted to sell the car, he could have gone to OLX.com or a car dealer and not a hotel. No mind me jare. Salvy already got the answer!
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58:

Good job salvy! Only a monopoly player could have come close to the answer. Well done

grin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
What is the one thing regardless of religion or politics that all wise men agree is between heaven and earth?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Another 2 before I submit my lips...

1. What can you catch but not throw?

2. Look closely, What is at the end of a rainbow?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
don_salvy: What is the one thing regardless of religion or politics that all wise men agree is between heaven and earth?

The word "and"
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Godschild2(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please guys, I need some help here!

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58: Another 2 before I submit my lips...

Cold
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2013

He violated a regulation
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58:

Please can you explain what you mean by 'monopoly'?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Gods-child:
Please guys, I need some help here!
EDISON did. He'z d only 1 whose name has 6 letterz and only 6 appearz amongst dose numberz.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58:

The word "and"
Gud
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
boay:
Please can you explain what you mean by 'monopoly'?
It'z a board game
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
No one yet to attempt these two brain crackers....

2. Look closely, What is at the end of a rainbow
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58: Another 2 before I submit my lips...

1. Cold
2. Letter w
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
bukatyne:

1. Cold
2. Letter w

Goodjob sweet
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by ikenna58(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK
room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a
candle, and a fire stand; which would you light first?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58: If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK
room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a
candle, and a fire stand; which would you light first?

The match
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by taiocol: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vivly: Something else. It's either he was born at a place called 1666 or he died at a place called 1668. Am i right?
yea yhu ar right.....Tom Riddle was born in
room number 1666 in a
hospital, and died in room
number 1668.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest / Unn Primary List Is Out / Dose The Waec Or Neco Expire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.