Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ (19765 Views)

Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Great_Skess:
Yesterday,today and tommorrow
You're good bro! Keep it up.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Question:-Two ladies went for an interview,they look identical,bear the same surname and of the same age.When the interviewer asked them if they were twins,they honestly said No.
How true could this be if they're actually telling the truth??
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-Two ladies went for an interview,they look identical,bear the same surname and of the same age.When the interviewer asked them if they were twins,they honestly said No.

Their father married two wives?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ahmedeen: Ό̲̣̣̣̥K̶̲̥̅̊.! This ΐƨ good I happy to join u on the topic the brain teaser.
You're welcome.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Their father married two wives?

No,they're also from the same parents.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: No,they're also from the same parents.

That was not stated na angry embarassed

Ok, the mother gave birth in January, got pregnant in April and gave birth in December grin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Ok, the mother gave birth in January, got pregnant in April and gave birth in December grin
Funny you. Still not got d answer. Few steps more!
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Funny you. Still not got d answer. Few steps more!
The bone of contention is dat,they'r aint twins.....how?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Funny you. Still not got d answer. Few steps more!
The bone of contention is dat,they'r aint twins.....how?

They are triplets? cheesy

Don't tell me no embarassed angry
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by hypenation: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-Two ladies went for an interview,they look identical,bear the same surname and of the same age.When the interviewer asked them if they were twins,they honestly said No.
Their father married twin sisters.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by musty001: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
x only 1 lady,x just dat she was interviewed twice by different person
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by musty001: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
d riddle hard o *scrashes head*
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
bukatyne:

You are actually correct!
They are simply more than twins.
They could be triplet,quadruplet or more.
***Smiles***
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
bukatyne:

You are absolutely correct!
***Smiles***
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
musty001: d riddle hard o *scrashes head*
Not really bro
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Question:-You were given empty 3-litres keg and 5-litres keg respectively to go and fetch exactly 4-litres of water at the tap.
Note: There is no kind of measurement required or any kind of mark on the kegs.Also, the use of water at the tap is unlimited.
Your answers must be un-arguable.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-You were given empty 3-litres keg and 5-litres keg respectively to go and fetch exactly 4-litres of water at the tap.
Note: There is no kind of measurement required or any kind of mark on the kegs.Also, the use of water at the tap is unlimited.
U 1st fetch 3 litres, put it in the receiving container remaining a litre 2 make 4. U fetch anoda 3 litres, pour it in d 5 litre keg, remaining 2 liters 2 fill it. Fetch ano'a 3 litres of water, fill the 5 liter keg, which means there z only a liter remaining in d 3 liter keg. Add it 2 d 1st 3 liters u fetched hence making it 4.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
don_salvy:
U 1st fetch 3 litres, put it in the receiving container remaining a litre 2 make 4. U fetch anoda 3 litres, pour it in d 5 litre keg, remaining 2 liters 2 fill it. Fetch ano'a 3 litres of water, fill the 5 liter keg, which means there z only a liter remaining in d 3 liter keg. Add it 2 d 1st 3 liters u fetched hence making it 4.
Pls be reminded that you were given just these two kegs. No other container is entertained.
Make use of the 3-litres and 5-litres ONLY!!!
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-You were given empty 3-litres keg and 5-litres keg respectively to go and fetch exactly 4-litres of water at the tap.

Simple!

Fetch water into 3litre keg and pour it into the 5litre keg, fetch water again into the 3litre keg and pour it into 5litre keg, you will have 1 litre left in the 3 litre keg, empty the 5litre keg and transfer the 1litre in 3litre keg into it, then fetch 3 litre again and pour it into the 5litre making 4litres

1 Like

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm!
This my suggestion might look funny.
On my arrival at the stream ,i would be with 2 kegs 5 Litres and 3 litres respectively.
What is the need of 3 litres,when I am with 5 litres and the require litre is 4? lolz.
Let go there!
Firstly, you have to fetch the 3 litre,then refil it in d 5 litre.On doing this, the space left on d five litre would be 2.
Mathematically, the half of two is one, right? Hmmm, a eye measurement would be require in this phase,try to get the half of 2litre on the space of the remaining 5 litre.
You true with that,right? place a mark on d half in the aforemention,you can use ur teeth to do that,lolz!
Not forgetting the 3 litre,place it on the half of the determined one litre!
What next? fill the can to the set standard!

You have just determine the four litre.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
boay:

Simple!

Fetch water into 3litre keg and pour it into the 5litre keg, fetch water again into the 3litre keg and pour it into 5litre keg, you will have 1 litre left in the 3 litre keg, empty the 5litre keg and transfer the 1litre in 3litre keg into it, then fetch 3 litre again and pour it into the 5litre making 4litres
Straight to the point tinz!
This is nt like my epistle,lolz
Gud one brother
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Funny one @ emekakelvin
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by luqaz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in
the lift including me.
When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out 3
people get in.
The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out
6 people get in.
It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out
but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up
the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone
dies in the lift. How did I survive?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
boay: Funny one @ emekakelvin
No mind me jawe
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
@chiamaka, yesterday and tomorrow is assumed to be the same day. In this assumption, the two days must hav sumtin in common. If on this basis today is friday. You ll nao work from the product to the reactant I.e working backward. What is the tomorrow of friday?. So u ll nao look for a day which its yesterday is the tomorrow of friday. Steps, what is the tomorrow of friday= saturday. Then which day has a yesterday of saturday? Comprehende?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
boay:

Simple!

U're very correct bro #Clapping loud#
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
A man entered a museum, inside the museum he concentrates on a certain picture, the curator asked him while he was so interested. He said "that man's father is my father's son". Who is the man?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
afobam: A man entered a museum, inside the museum he concentrates on a certain picture, the curator asked him while he was so interested. He said "that man's father is my father's son". Who is the man?
Ur gender is male shey?
The man is you!
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by emekakelvin(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
luqaz: A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in
the lift including me.
When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out 3
people get in.
The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out
6 people get in.
It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out
but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up
the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone
dies in the lift. How did I survive?
According to what you post, at the 3 floor respectively,some individual get out of the lift. From all indication you are among d individual that get out of the lift
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
afobam: A man entered a museum, inside the museum he concentrates on a certain picture, the curator asked him while he was so interested. He said "that man's father is my father's son". Who is the man?
The man is a grand child to the other man's father
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote
author=afobam]A man entered a museum, inside the museum he concentrates
on a certain picture, the curator asked him while he was so interested.
He said "that man's father is my father's son". Who is the man?[/quote]

It's either he was looking at his son's picture or his nephew's picture.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: You are actually correct!
***Smiles***

YEAH! wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Next tomorrow" Vs "Day after tomorrow" / Water Scarcity Hits OAU, Students Fetch From Stream / Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.