Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ (19820 Views)

Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2013
Where are the people who asked the questions?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by hypenation: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
The king of Persia has a visitor who will be his
new minister of defence.When he comes the
king greets him and asks politely "would you
like a tour of the city " the visitor says "ok". As
the two of them are walking the king points at
a beggar with a donkey and says "that man
there is the richest man in the city apart from
me" the visitor asks "how"the king replies
"well he seems to be smuggling something,
but we don't no when he does it " so the
minister comes up with an idea of having
guards search him whenever he goes in or out
of the city but this plan does not work.
What does the man smuggle?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-Gen.Musa and Gen.Ibrahim are two armed security officers watching over President jona's house.Musa is watching North while Ibrahim is watching South.Suddenly,Musa smiled and Ibrahim immediately smiled back @ him.
How did ibrahim knew musa was smiling?
Note:No mirror or material aids used.

They were facing each other

N

W ----------------------E

S
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
boay:
Peacock dey lay eggs?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
hypenation: The king of Persia has a visitor who will be his

Donkeys
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
hypenation: The king of Persia has a visitor who will be his
Donkeys jawe. All dz onez ain't teasers
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chiamaka01:

It's either he was looking at his son's picture or his nephew's picture.
great! You got it
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chiamaka01:

It can't be peacocks don't lay eggs go and research on dat.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
don_salvy:
Peacock dey lay eggs?

Thanks for that
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
boay:

one of them used an umbrella or head covering
No dats not correct,It is the father dat has bald head.
6nx no hair,his hair isn't wet.
Hope u got dat?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
bukatyne:

His son
thumbs up
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Name four days of the week starting with letter t
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
A car leaves lagos for kano at 100mph, 2 hours later a plane leaves at 200mph when they meet, which of the two is close to kano?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
I purchaded two differnt candy. Together they cost #1.10, one candy cost one naira more than the other. What is the price of each?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
afobam: Name four days of the week starting with letter t

tuesday, thursday, today and tomorrow
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
jdzarrus99: No dats not correct,It is the father dat has bald head.
6nx no hair,his hair isn't wet.
Hope u got dat?
Yes
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
How can you throw an egg two feets to the ground without breaking?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
afobam: A car leaves lagos for kano at 100mph, 2 hours later a plane leaves at 200mph when they meet, which of the two is close to kano?
They are both close
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
afobam: Name four days of the week starting with letter t
Tuesday
Thursday
Today
Tomorrow
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
afobam: I purchaded two differnt candy. Together they cost #1.10, one candy cost one naira more than the other. What is the price of each?
#0.05 and 1.05

2 Likes

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
afobam: I purchaded two differnt candy. Together they cost #1.10, one candy cost one naira more than the other. What is the price of each?

N1 and 10k
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
cheesy
afobam: thumbs up
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
afobam: How can you throw an egg two feets to the ground without breaking?
The egg is table tennis egg
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Sunday. I know. I don't know why some people keep saying Wednesday.
do they ave explanation to their opinion? Can they actually tell us ao they forge that up? Or can u help me paste a copy of their assumption
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
bukatyne:

N1 and 10k
N1- 10k is 0.9k.. Read the question again, a diff of N1
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
boay:
The egg is table tennis egg
baba owk its egg wey u dey use chop indomie nt fried egg o raw egg in its unrefined state
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
boay: #0.05 and 1.05
I hail u o correct
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
cool author=bukatyne]
Tuesday
Thursday
Today
Tomorrow[/quote] smiley
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by afobam(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gods-child:

Lol! This is a very funny one cos in reality, today is Wednesday. If yesterday was Thursday(tomorrow), today would have been Friday. The answer is Wednesday.
nc1 boss it actaully depends on where ur assumption start frm, I started my own from tommorow which is saturday, God-child started his frm yestady which is thursday. So therfore,we use reciprocal nao, which day has a yesterday of saturday=sunday. Or which day has a tomorrow of thursday=wedndesday. Case closed! Any objection?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Question time:-Jim and Wanda both have some apples. If Jim
gives Wanda an apple, they will both have the
same number of apples. However, if Wanda
gives Jim an apple, Jim will have twice as many
as Wanda. How many apples do Jim and Wanda
have
each?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by EmyLeo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
don_salvy:
Donkeys jawe. All dz onez ain't teasers
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by EmyLeo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chiamaka01:

A normal person would pull the drain plug.
lol.. nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA / Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest / Unn Primary List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.