Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ (19763 Views)

Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / Maths Tricks, Questions And Brain Teasers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
afobam: @chiamaka, yesterday and tomorrow is assumed to be the same day. In this assumption, the two days must hav sumtin in common. If on this basis today is friday. You ll nao work from the product to the reactant I.e working backward. What is the tomorrow of friday?. So u ll nao look for a day which its yesterday is the tomorrow of friday. Steps, what is the tomorrow of friday= saturday. Then which day has a yesterday of saturday? Comprehende?

Please help simplify it a little
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
emekakelvin:
According to what you post, at the 3 floor respectively,some individual get out of the lift. From all indication you are among d individual that get out of the lift
You must be right.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chiamaka01:

It's either he was looking at his son's picture or his nephew's picture.
hummm...I love your brain, I second that
@ questionnaire please let us know the answer
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote
author=afobam]@chiamaka, yesterday and tomorrow is assumed to be the
same day. In this assumption, the two days must hav sumtin in common. If
on this basis today is friday. You ll nao work from the product to the
reactant I.e working backward. What is the tomorrow of friday?. So u ll
nao look for a day which its yesterday is the tomorrow of friday. Steps,
what is the tomorrow of friday= saturday. Then which day has a
yesterday of saturday? Comprehende?[/quote]

Sunday. I know. I don't know why some people keep saying Wednesday.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
luqaz: A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in
the lift including me.
When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out 3
people get in.
The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out
6 people get in.
It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out
but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up
the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone
dies in the lift. How did I survive?

You were not in the lift or you are the operator
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by bukatyne(f): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
afobam: A man entered a museum, inside the museum he concentrates on a certain picture, the curator asked him while he was so interested. He said "that man's father is my father's son". Who is the man?

His son
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by EmyLeo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
afobam: A man entered a museum, inside the museum he concentrates on a certain picture, the curator asked him while he was so interested. He said "that man's father is my father's son". Who is the man?
dt man's fada is YOU;wc mks d man in d pishur YOUR BABY i.e SON......
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
bukatyne:

His son
Seconded.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Question:-Gen.Musa and Gen.Ibrahim are two armed security officers watching over President jona's house.Musa is watching North while Ibrahim is watching South.Suddenly,Musa smiled and Ibrahim immediately smiled back @ him.
How did ibrahim knew musa was smiling?
Note:No mirror or material aids used.
luqaz: If a peacock and a half, lay an egg and a half, in a
day and a half. How many eggs can a peacock lay
in three days?
Sowie! Peacocks don't lay eggs instead the Pea-hen do.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by luqaz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
If a peacock and a half, lay an egg and a half, in a
in three days?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by luqaz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-Gen.Musa and Gen.Ibrahim are two armed security officers watching over President jona's house.Musa is watching North while Ibrahim is watching South.Suddenly,Musa smiled and Ibrahim immediately smiled back @ him.
Note:No mirror or material aids used.
It's because of the sun
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
YOU
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
luqaz:
It's because of the sun
Dat does not justify the answer na!. Try again.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-Gen.Musa and Gen.Ibrahim are two armed security officers watching over President jona's house.Musa is watching North while Ibrahim is watching South.Suddenly,Musa smiled and Ibrahim immediately smiled back @ him.
They were facing eachoda.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2013
The man in d picture is the son of the man starring at it.Or u say d man is the father of d person in d picture.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2013
don_salvy:
They were facing eachoda.
Yea,U'r gud bro!
They were actually facing eachoda. #9ce 1 4rm u.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2013
luqaz: A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in
the lift including me.
When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out 3
people get in.
The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out
6 people get in.
It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out
but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up
the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone
dies in the lift. How did I survive?
Omo, dz ur riddle really troubled ma brain. Ur name z no-one, so u were d 1 dah got out

1 Like

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2013
Question time:-A boy and a doctor was
fishing.The boy is the
doctor's son but the doctor
is not the boy's father.who
is the doctor?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question time:-A boy and a doctor was
fishing.The boy is the
doctor's son but the doctor
is not the boy's father.who
is the doctor?
His mother
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2013
don_salvy:
His mother
U'r mouthed bro.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jdzarrus99: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Question:-Jim and his mum and dad went out in the
rain on their holiday but only two of them
got their hair wet. Why?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 08, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-Jim and his mum and dad went out in the
got their hair wet. Why?

The 3rd 1 iz bald I.e he/sha has no hair

1 Like

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by jaryeh(m): 3:56am On Nov 08, 2013
*follows thread*
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by luqaz(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2013
don_salvy:
Omo, dz ur riddle really troubled ma brain. Ur name z no-one, so u were d 1 dah got out
You are correct. Nice one
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by luqaz(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2013
During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the
Director what the criteria is that defines if a patient
should be institutionalized.
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub. Then we
offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient
and ask the patient to empty the bathtub."
Okay, here's your test:
1. Would you use the spoon?
2. Would you use the teacup?
3. Would you use the bucket?
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person
would choose the bucket, as it is larger than the spoon."
What was the director's response?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2013
luqaz: During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the
Okay, here's your test:

A normal person would pull the drain plug.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Chiamaka01:

A normal person would pull the drain plug.
lmao.. The questioner is also insane.
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2013
in three days?

Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2013
jdzarrus99: Question:-Jim and his mum and dad went out in the
got their hair wet. Why?

one of them used an umbrella or head covering
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2013
luqaz: During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the
Okay, here's your test:
The visitor need to be institutionalised
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2013
in three days?
Re: Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ by boay(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2013
in three days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Next tomorrow" Vs "Day after tomorrow" / Water Scarcity Hits OAU, Students Fetch From Stream / Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.