Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (8772 Views)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Guys If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, SORRY You Can't Find Love! / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Up the mighty blues.
All the rags,scums and abus can go to hell.
KTBFFH!!

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
sparkle Red: Sweet gala and solomon stop derailing angry

oluwasparkle you dey vex me.. Abeg 4give me tongue
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: Up the mighty blues.
All the rags,scums and abus can go to hell.
KTBFFH!!
Chelsea fans - Cursing and swearing since 1887. Smh

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
totalbaby: I'm a Chelsea fan and proud lol. Give us a break tongue

Babe why you fall my hand like so
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ok dat numba 7 na lie joor.
Up blues!!!!
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by EmyLeo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Up blues!!!!
ur head dy dere... !! 4 lyf
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Caracta(f): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
Chai no vex...abeg tell us which number u fall under? grin ;P

All of them as a matter of fact! sad
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Up blues!!!!
chai... smh...
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
Go and check their profiles on Nairaland and you'll see that they have no pictures on them.
That because empty korodom makes the loudest noise.. Must we flaunt our pics for people to know we are hawt angry
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: chai... smh...
May dat head of urs fall off....Chelsea rocks totally!!!!
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Caracta:

All of them as a matter of fact! sad
Lmao...dont worry ehn, Ur beauty is in the Lord
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Caracta(f): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze: Lmao...dont worry ehn, Ur beauty is in the Lord

Amen my brother! Pls keep praying for me grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Vickii Ro:
May dat head of urs fall off....Chelsea rocks totally!!!!
oya rebuke tht evil u just said with ur mouth....

#chelsea fans sha
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by oduaboy1: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: yes chelsea fans have the right to boast because they are a quality team and they win trophies regularly.
A team that should never be caught bragging is arsenal.
Who told you am an arsenal fan,how many tropjies have the useless team called chealsea won,remember chelsea as a club started existing in 2005
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by oduaboy1: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
LQI!....Lets See where they are on the Epl table come december/january.

As for UCL, By the time dortmund whoop their ass tomorrow, and Napoli wins, they'll be 3rd. When they visit Napoli another ass whooping and they will be scrambling for Europa league grin
You are really a good soothsayer,instead of taking panadol for arsenal head ache you should more concerned about man utd not qualifying for champions league next season
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by EvyE: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
hahahaha dude your number 5 kills me > about the witch / demon part in a drama. kwaaaaa mara neh let me tell yu something BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. So sisters never let anyone tell you how ugly you are if you do not see yourself ugly because no one can ever make you feel inferior without your consent. if a sister feels ugly i always say go shopping , do your hair, do some make up, join gym and visit a health and a beauty spar then after all this spoiling and pampering including the makeover come and tell me you are ugly again
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
adexsimply:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gerrout!! angryangry

#Chelsea4Life
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by adexsimply(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Baybe: Gerrout!! angryangry

#Chelsea4Life
Typical Female Chelsea Fan tongue tongue
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
adexsimply:
Typical Female Chelsea Fan tongue tongue
grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by addictiv(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ihedinobi: What is "fugly"?
Ugliness beyond redemption.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by EzePromoe: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Some men who can't speak to ladies in public will come here to claim kingfisher undecided
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Emilyhills(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
lipsrsealed
Afam4eva:
Jusu loba...does you family know that you support chelsea. Can you confidently go to your house and tell them that you're chelsea fan? I doubt that very much. Nobody wants to live with the stigma placed on chelsea fans.
Stigma?? undecided .. ts quite d opposite lipsrsealed
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by lilmax(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
addictiv:
Ugliness beyond redemption.
shocked
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
No girl is ugly
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Caracta:

Amen my brother! Pls keep praying for me grin
As a Pastor,
I hereby prophesy that if you pay your tithe for 3 consecutive months there will be a drastic miracle on your face.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by chimerase2: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is soo true. I don't even understand how a lady can just decide to support a club such as chelsea. Some people don't have shame sha.
IFARM4eva ua sista na chelsea fans
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Eze Promoe: Some men who can't speak to ladies in public will come here to claim kingfisher undecided
cheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by handebayor: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
fabulousfortune: Y are u shying away from d question

Amma answer your question if you answer mine, WHICH LONDON BASED CLUB CAN BOAST OF EVER WINNING THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE??
odua boy: Who told you am an arsenal fan,how many tropjies have the useless team called chealsea won,remember chelsea as a club started existing in 2005

When did you start watching football or rather how old are you?? Cos last time i checked Chelsea has been winning trophies before 2005. Examples are UEFA CUP/EUROPA CUP and UEFA SUPER CUP.
Blue is the colour
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: oya rebuke tht evil u just said with ur mouth....

#chelsea fans sha
Ok...I don "un-talk" am
Nxt tym nor go yab chelsea fr where I dey sha,I fit brk ur hand
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 12:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Mondisweets: cheesy
undecided
Mondisweets: cheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Andyblaze: undecided
whats wrong?
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Mondisweets: whats wrong?
U brake my hat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.