Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (8768 Views)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Guys If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, SORRY You Can't Find Love! / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
BootyAssassin: Also add:

# If their profile picture is like a passport photograph, they are fat
# If they are two girls on their display picture, the ugly one owns the account.

Fatality!!! grin grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by ikekings1: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
BootyAssassin: Also add:

# If their profile picture is like a passport photograph, they are fat
# If they are two girls on their display picture, the ugly one owns the account.
Lol... So true... **falls from okada**..
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
odua boy: Can you back this up with facts
chelsea fans are very irritating humans with their unnecessary loudmouths and empty boasting
A quick survey will prove me right.
yes chelsea fans have the right to boast because they are a quality team and they win trophies regularly.
A team that should never be caught bragging is arsenal.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Girls dat support chelsea only date agbero buss drivers and motor park touts grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: Na wa o.
See as people dey hate on chelsea.
And the irony is that chelsea has done more for black players than most of these clubs.
I don't see why any Nigerian should support racist-infested spanish based clubs like real madrid and barcelona and the fact that those two clubs are virtually wrecking the spanish economy with their humongous debts.
Even MANUnited has not bought any african player since time immemorial.
There are black players who have played and are still playing for these clubs.
You cant call ManUtd Racist because they haven't bought an African place since Djemba Djemba, remember they tried to Sign Mikel but he snubbed 'em. Racism is towards blacks of any nationality and not towards Africans alone so you cannot say Man Utd is racist cause the Likes of Nani, Valencia, Zaha, AndyBlaze etc are all blacks.

Am a Blue btw...its a fun thread so don't take things too serious.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nomski0(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: yes chelsea fans have the right to boast because they are a quality team and they win trophies regularly.
Exactly! When they finally win a trophy after 8years, they're free to brag.grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
There are black players who have played and are still playing for these clubs.
You cant call ManUtd Racist because they haven't bought an African place since Djemba Djemba, remember they tried to Sign Mikel but he snubbed 'em. Racism is towards blacks of any nationality and not towards Africans alone so you cannot say Man Utd is racist cause the Likes of Nani, Valencia, Zaha, AndyBlaze etc are all blacks.

Am a Blue btw...its a fun thread so don't take things too serious.
Black players playing for those are usually subjected to racism especially blacks from africa.
You can ask samuel eto'o,yaya toure and co.
Anyway,racism was not the only point i raised.
As for Manunited,they bought djemba djemba long ago.
Are you telling me there's no african players good enough to play in their current team apart from mikel?
Look at the transfer policy of united,when last have you seen them targeting an african player.
Even pogba the black italian was never even given a chance in a team of mediocres like cleverly,giggs and co.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: Exactly! When they finally win a trophy after 8years, they're free to brag.grin grin
The Capital one cup was there only hope, so the bolded ain't qonna happen anytime soon grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nomski0(f): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
The Capital one cup was there only hope, so the bolded ain't qonna happen anytime soon grin grin
You've not heard them boasting of taking the Epl trophy.....or even Champions league trophygrin grin. Noisemakers
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: Black players playing for those are usually subjected to racism especially blacks from africa.
Are you telling me there's no african players good enough to play in their current team apart from mikel?
Look at the transfer policy of united,when last have you seen them targeting an african player.
Even pogba the black italian was never even given a chance in a team of mediocres like cleverly,giggs and co.
Eto and Yaya have never been subject to Racism by any English club...infact it is only those gay Russian supporters that have ever made any racist gestures to both players. Man Utd is a tactful club when it comes to transfers, they do not rush for any player no matter how impressive he has been and i don't think you can mention any African player who has been hyper-impressive in the last 3 years that would have deserved a call from Man Utd. Also, i think they don't wanna risk losing their impressive players who would be Africans to Nations Cup Tourneys during the important months of Jan-Feb, thats why they don't give so much of a look-in to African Players.

As for the Pogba issue, i don't think Racism was the sole reason he was blacked outta the 1st team. Remember how impressive Carrick and Scholes were that season when he was at Man Utd.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: Na wa o.
See as people dey hate on chelsea.
And the irony is that chelsea has done more for black players than most of these clubs.
I don't see why any Nigerian should support racist-infested spanish based clubs like real madrid and barcelona and the fact that those two clubs are virtually wrecking the spanish economy with their humongous debts.
Even MANUnited has not bought any african player since time immemorial.

you must be deluded, mention barca or real all you want but the quantity of top players from all ethnicities who have passed through man-u is epic. SAF was such a gentleman he did not even give space to ethnicity and racism in the club, that it was never mentioned. Racism became unacceptable at the club that no incident ever arose. The best combination we ever put up front were two black legends...
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
Eto and Yaya have never been subject to Racism by any English club...infact it is only those gay Russian supporters that have ever made any racist gestures to both players. Man Utd is a tactful club when it comes to transfers, they do not rush for any player no matter how impressive he has been and i don't think you can mention any African player who has been hyper-impressive in the last 3 years that would have deserved a call from Man Utd.
Eto and yaya toure were subjected to racism in spain by fans of madrid and barcelona.
Secondly,you're telling me that no african player is better than those useless united players like cleverly,giggs,evans,nani,buttner and co?.
I've nothing else to say.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: Black players playing for those are usually subjected to racism especially blacks from africa.

Pogba would get his chance, please and please giggs is not mediocre. He actually happens to be mixed race, do you know that? He was bullied as a child because he is mixed and campaigns on behalf of united for the "kick racism out" program
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: You've not heard them boasting of taking the Epl trophy.....or even Champions league trophygrin grin. Noisemakers
LQI!....Lets See where they are on the Epl table come december/january.

As for UCL, By the time dortmund whoop their ass tomorrow, and Napoli wins, they'll be 3rd. When they visit Napoli another ass whooping and they will be scrambling for Europa league grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Andyblaze: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: You've not heard them boasting of taking the Epl trophy.....or even Champions league trophygrin grin. Noisemakers
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sweetgala(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze:
Eto and Yaya have never been subject to Racism by any English club...infact it is only those gay Russian supporters that have ever made any racist gestures to both players. Man Utd is a tactful club when it comes to transfers, they do not rush for any player no matter how impressive he has been and i don't think you can mention any African player who has been hyper-impressive in the last 3 years that would have deserved a call from Man Utd. Also, i think they don't wanna risk losing their impressive players who would be Africans to Nations Cup Tourneys during the important months of Jan-Feb, thats why they don't give so much of a look-in to African Players.

As for the Pogba issue, i don't think Racism was the sole reason he was blacked outta the 1st team. Remember how impressive Carrick and Scholes were that season when he was at Man Utd.

I believe sir alex wanted Okocha back in his hay days of psg but was concerned about his age and injuries.. etc
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sparkleRed(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Very funny comments...btw d chelsea ish is true grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
k.style:
D sweet name ish is fvckin true...u'l c names lyk 'hotlegs',sexy n.ipple,'very juicy',big butt chick',sexy eyez,'shaved puccy'.....but wen u finally meet dem,dem go resemble presn wey pple beat cos im thief blackberry
grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
sweet_gala:

Pogba would get his chance, please and please giggs is not mediocre. He actually happens to be mixed race, do you know that? He was bullied as a child because he is mixed and campaigns on behalf of united for the "kick racism out" program
Pogba has already left united to get his chance at juventus.
He's now one of the best DM prospects in Europe.
Giggs has become a very mediocre player.
He's no longer the player he was.
Btw,i am talking of african players and you're telling me giggs is mixed.
A mixed guy that completely look and acts like a white person.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123:

I'm not a chelsea fan undecided undecided undecided
Then,which club fan are you and be sincere. undecided
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
xynerise: Sexymoma
Sexyseun
Pweety4me
Sexydiva

Are these ladies ugly? grin
grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Op I tire for you o! Why u come dey expose us like dis na undecided
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sparkleRed(f): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sweet gala and solomon stop derailing angry
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
sweet_gala:

I believe sir alex wanted Okocha back in his hay days of psg but was concerned about his age and injuries.. etc
Yeah right.
And there've not been any african players good enough apart from okocha and mikel.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
sparkle Red: Sweet gala and solomon stop derailing angry
Sorry for the derailing.
I'm out.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze: lol she be chelski fan
And you are a fan of which club? undecided
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: yes chelsea fans have the right to boast because they are a quality team and they win trophies regularly.
Do u have records to prove ur claims because d last time i checked d most successful team in London is Arsenal smiley
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sparkleRed(f): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: Sorry for the derailing.
I'm out.
wink
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
How does the argument on racism change the 120% fact about chelskit female fans? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
The worst has happened. For the first time in my life, i'm seeing a grown lady being a proud chelsea fan. It has never happened before.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: Pogba has already left united to get his chance at juventus.
He's now one of the best DM prospects in Europe.
Giggs has become a very mediocre player.
He's no longer the player he was.
Btw,i am talking of african players and you're telling me giggs is mixed.
A mixed guy that completely look and acts like a white person.
Isn't Danny Welbeck a black African? But he is playing at Man.United. It just that the coach doesn't seem to give him enough playing time.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by adexsimply(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Baybe: Lolzzz

Why are you guys Supporting Chelsea? gringrin
All of you, go hug transformers.

#Blue Blood Noni cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (21+) / See How Medical Doctor Strips To Her Underwear Then Jiggles Her Breasts / Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.