Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (8770 Views)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Guys If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, SORRY You Can't Find Love! / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
sparkle Red: Very funny comments...btw d chelsea ish is true grin
I bet you are one of them. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: How does the argument on racism change the 120% fact about chelskit female fans? undecided
grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by lilmax(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
gals with sexy names where una dey na
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Let me even ask the guys in the house: What if you find out that your wife to be is a chelsea fan, will you go ahead to marry her? Be sincere
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ohwhy: Op I tire for you o! Why u come dey expose us like dis na undecided
Somebody just got exposed. grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva: Let me even ask the guys in the house: What if you find out that your wife to be is a chelsea fan, will you go ahead to marry her? Be sincere

grin grin grin

Will you marry her ?
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Danhumprey: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva: Let me even ask the guys in the house: What if you find out that your wife to be is a chelsea fan, will you go ahead to marry her? Be sincere
Na which kain question be dis na? grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by adexsimply(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
odua boy: Majority of female chelsea fans are always girlfriends of touts or irresponsible men#fact
plus,99.99% of them are touts....#fact
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin

Will you marry her ?
If she apologizes and withdraws her support from the club, i may still go ahead to marry her but typically i wouldn't cos Marriage is a very sacred institution and you don't wanna go marrying a chelsea fan grin

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
She must convert.

Burn her Chelsea jersey first of all.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by adexsimply(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
God forbid bad thing! I value my head now...
Bottle things grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin

Will you marry her ?
This girl na suspect. . . She types in blue.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: This girl na suspect. . . She types in blue.
Pls, don't insult her. I don't think she's a chelsea fan grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: This girl na suspect. . . She types in blue.

Please....... undecided

I'm a Manchester United fan cool
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sparkleRed(f): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: I bet you are one of them. lipsrsealed
Was xpecting dat NLanders neva disappoint grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
If she apologizes and withdraws her support from the club, i may still go ahead to marry her but typically i wouldn't cos Marriage is a very sacred institution and you don't wanna go marrying a chelsea fan grin

Na wa for you oo sad
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls, don't insult her. I don't think she's a chelsea fan grin

cool cool cool
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: She must convert.

Burn her Chelsea jersey first of all.

grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls, let it be clear i don't discriminate against chelsea fans just like i don't hate gays and lesbians as they have the right to be whatever they want to be. Chelsea fans are human beings like you and i, let's give them a right to life. It's their choice to be chelsea fans. The choice may be 1diotic but it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by sparkleRed(f): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, let it be clear i don't discriminate against chelsea fans just like i don't hate gays and lesbians as they have the right to be whatever they want to be. Chelsea fans are human beings like you and i, let's give them a right to life. It's their choice to be chelsea fans. The choice may be 1diotic but it is what it is.
cheesy
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by adexsimply(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, let it be clear i don't discriminate against chelsea fans just like i don't hate gays and lesbians as they have the right to be whatever they want to be. Chelsea fans are human beings like you and i, let's give them a right to life. It's their choice to be chelsea fans. The choice may be 1diotic but it is what it is.
grin grin
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123:

Please....... undecided

I'm a Manchester United fan cool
UNITED!!! cool
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nomski0(f): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
True story. Na here I dey talk o. Dey no born me well to talk this thing for oshodi bustop, before one agbero go use bottle design "UNITED!!!" for my body abeg. . . grin icantshout.com

1 Like

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
I will never forget an experience i had in 2009. I was on my way back from Ibadan, on getting to Sagamu area, we saw a driver who did a 180 turn and we wondered why anyone would make such a turn without notice. When he drove to where we were, we asked him what the problem was and he said in Yoruba(Awon chelsea fans ni) which translates to "it is chelsea fans". It was that day i knew that we had formula one drivers in Nigeria. See the way people were turning their cars to head back to where they were coming from. That experience thougt me a very big lesson and drew me closer to God. I pray that you guys will not experience chelsea fans the way i did. Fear this people.

3 Likes

Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by solomon111(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
fabulousfortune: Do u have records to prove ur claims because d last time i checked d most successful team in London is Arsenal smiley
History,history and more history.
Liverpool and arsenal are in the same boat,always trying to bore us with their history.
Well,chelsea is the only london club to win a european trophy(Uefa cup) and that was before roman abramovich.
Ajax and feyenoord are the one of the greatest european teams ever,yet they're nothing today.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
But why are chelskit fans so violent, especially when they lose? And why are 99.99 % of them touts and agberos? undecided

99.99 % of all area boys, touts, conductors are chelskit fans. Beht why?
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
It breaks my heart to see pretty ladies supporting chelskit! angry
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by totalbaby(f): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
I'm a Chelsea fan and proud lol. Give us a break tongue
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: UNITED!!! cool

Yo Yo Yo !! cool cool
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
totalbaby: I'm a Chelsea fan and proud lol. Give us a break tongue
Jusu loba...does you family know that you support chelsea. Can you confidently go to your house and tell them that you're chelsea fan? I doubt that very much. Nobody wants to live with the stigma placed on chelsea fans.
Re: If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
totalbaby: I'm a Chelsea fan and proud lol. Give us a break tongue
See them. . . Always talking about "break" "break" "break". sad

Una no dey tire to break bottle? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads / See What This Girl Posted On Instagram / Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.