Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam (23806 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by amarilo: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The question is, which Yoruba person came out to support FFK for stealing the said money? If you can't answer then keep shut.
YOU HAVE TO SHOWS US WHERE THE YORUBAS CONDEMNED HIM THEY WAY THE ARE GOING ABOUT A MERE ALLEGATION ON ODUAH. AGAIN Shows where igbos attacked mrs FFK or Yorubas cos of his massive looting.

Now you have accepted that Mrs FFK is a thief, yet when he speak all Yorubas echo o'yes. O'yes to a thief and your leader.

6 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
ocelot2006:

DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY FREAKING IDEA WHY THEY WERE SACKED?! Oh wait...maybe it had to do with performance. Dude, do us a favour: heed to your own advice. you need it way more.
Shut up! They were sacked because they were loyal to OBJ, Oyinlola, etc.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
before nko? #teamfreshair#
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: before nko? #teamfreshair#
Odoyo.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by manchy7531: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Yoruba media!!! why are you guys not reporting or haven't reported the missing N500bn from SURE-P?? Simply because Chris Kolade a yoruba man is at the center of it. Foolish yorubas!!

3 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
manchy7531: Yoruba media!!! why are you guys not reporting or haven't reported the missing N500bn from SURE-P?? Simply because Chris Kolade a yoruba man is at the center of it. Foolish yorubas!!
You just disgraced yourself. The said money was supposed to be made available for SURE-P by NNPC from the 32 naira "subsidy" removed from each litre of PMS by the FG. NNPC can't make available the money accrued from the sale of oil which amounts to 500bn since January 2011 that subsidy was removed.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Odoyo.
iyalayae olobo tank!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You just disgraced yourself. The said money was supposed to be made available for SURE-P by NNPC from the 32 naira "subsidy" removed from each litre of PMS by the FG. NNPC can't make available the money accrued from the sale of oil which amounts to 500bn since January 2011 that subsidy was removed.
NNPC didnt with d collaboration of chris kolade.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: NNPC didnt with d collaboration of chris kolade.
When you are able to express yourself, I will respond to you.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: iyalayae olobo tank!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
dbride:

Go stay in your shop, don't dabble in what you do not understand. Govt Ministry is not beans, spare parts, chemist, okirika shop. Go boast there! So much ignorance being exhibited by empty vessels. Find any topic on football, it is a lot easier for you to understand. You are a small fry and can never understand the way great minds think!

Govt ministry is not beans?
yet, hausas chased u ppl out of beans business at Ibadan,
U ppl are just failures In everything

5 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
When you are able to express yourself, I will respond to you.
. Eediot. U know what i mean. Are u going to capitalize on typo errors if any at all to proof ur case? Of course u know i meant to say dt NNpc didnt remit d monies wit d active collaboration of kolade. Olodo! Everything must be spelt out to u like a 2yr old. Omo iya we-rey
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
manchy7531: Yoruba media!!! why are you guys not reporting or haven't reported the missing N500bn from SURE-P?? Simply because Chris Kolade a yoruba man is at the center of it. Foolish yorubas!!

Fashola bought armored cars worth 600b in 2011, wonder what SR did.
smh at all the yorubas here, thinking that corruption is not their second name

5 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
O da bi pe orun ti fe ma kun mi. Jeki n fi awon omo alori sherere yi le. O d'aro.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh: O da bi pe orun ti fe ma kun mi. Jeki n fi awon omo alori sherere yi le. O d'aro.
beta for u kid. Take ur drugs n crawl into ur bamboo bed cos u had a rough day here today! All dat pumeling u rcvd is bound to give u severe body pains! Buh dont forget to wee-wee b4 u finally sleep to avoid WET dreams. Ashiere!!!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: . Eediot. U know what i mean. Are u going to capitalize on typo errors if any at all to proof ur case? Of course u know i meant to say dt NNpc didnt remit d monies wit d active collaboration of kolade. Olodo! Everything must be spelt out to u like a 2yr old. Omo iya we-rey
O ndotu ma ndibe gi ki na po.
Christopher Kolade's task hinges on NNPC, which has the 32 naira each from each litre of PMS amounting to 500bn, making it available to cushion the effect of "subsidy removal. How can Christopher Kolade function when Diezani Madueke won't make the 500bn available.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by naiwalam: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
dbride:

Go stay in your shop, don't dabble in what you do not understand. Govt Ministry is not beans, spare parts, chemist, okirika shop. Go boast there! So much ignorance being exhibited by empty vessels. Find any topic on football, it is a lot easier for you to understand. You are a small fry and can never understand the way great minds think!

why did you have to mention beans first are you still smarting from the bruising the hausas gave you guys over beans selling? so you are a beans seller shocked shocked shocked

the other day, on my way to work, i saw a girl selling ewa goin on nairaland. i almost went close to find out who she was on this forum.

just look at your analogy and tell me you dont see a discripancy there
dbride: Govt Ministry is not beans, spare parts, chemist, okirika shop
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by wealth2al(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
TribalEAST: Imagine, after billions spent, we still use buckets to drain water leaking from the roof of our airports.

STEALER oduah must go.

The name has been remixed by you from Stella to Stealer?

lollllllls!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by amakenny: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
TribalEAST: Imagine, after billions spent, we still use buckets to drain water leaking from the roof of our airports.

STEALER oduah must go.
A roofing expert could roof a house yesterday and water leaks from the roof today. Is the leak a good way to assess the efficacy of the expert and the quality of materials used for the roofing? No. Leave the Oduah woman alone. Let some technician go and fill the point water is leaking from.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by ocelot2006(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

See this useless dimwit. Now tell me buttwipe, what's the correllation between their "offense" and the ongoing Oduah. Now please STFU, buzz off, and go prep for your WAEC resit exams. Demented buffoon.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Benspoon(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why is she d only female public officer being accused dis way..she is jst petty minded anyways
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by kgod1: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
God help us to know d truth,stand for truth nd divend d truth in dis nation
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by manchy7531: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Kc3000: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
I don laugh finish. So these yeye people went to punch a hole in the new roof just so they can say Oduah is not working! Nice try, but we all know how hellish our airports looked before Oduah started renovating them.

Next time, some of you should jump out of a plane that's taking off and blame it on Oduah. We might believe you then.

4 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by DuduNegro: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Is madam255 in Alagbon yet? grin

Diezani is next.....
Warn all Ibos in positions of power to watch their back.....Uzoma, Ihejirika and Oduah has opened the stinky cans of corruption in public and we have to fumigate the landscape....get rid of bad ministers and directors and generals.

Yeye dey stink! shyyt!! angry sad angry
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by ejiyke2007(m): 12:22am On Nov 07, 2013
USELESS SET OF PROPAGANDA THIS ONE IS DEAD ON ARIVAL
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by donLEXY(m): 2:17am On Nov 07, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: You could have typed your balderash without actually calling me a 'fool', young man, be guided, i dont condone insults of any type. The next time you open your bucal cavity to spew the gibberish you just did, i'll do well to put you in your place!

You just justified his claim, because you were the one that used the word first, so you need not be bother if the same is been used to qualify your statement
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by highmood(m): 2:41am On Nov 07, 2013

STEALER oduah must go.
is she the one that climed,up the roof to fix it? Pots calling kettles black.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by manny4life(m): 3:39am On Nov 07, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Is madam255 in Alagbon yet? grin

Diezani is next.....
Warn all Ibos in positions of power to watch their back.....Uzoma, Ihejirika and Oduah has opened the stinky cans of corruption in public and we have to fumigate the landscape....get rid of bad ministers and directors and generals.

Yeye dey stink! shyyt!! angry sad angry

You wish, she's gonna be right where she is... Why the witch hunt?

Ihejirika, DAM, Iweala etc have all proven they can weather the storm, so no shaking on their end. cool cool
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by lastpage: 4:16am On Nov 07, 2013
amakenny: A roofing expert could roof a house yesterday and water leaks from the roof today. Is the leak a good way to assess the efficacy of the expert and the quality of materials used for the roofing? No. Leave the Oduah woman alone. Let some technician go and fill the point water is leaking from.

What kind of daft people talk like this?

"Experts" do their work with GUARANTEE of x-number of years! Its not by "trial-and-error"

What then is the difference between an "EXPERT" and a "QUACK"?

I think tribalism has turned some people very stewpid on this forum.... or maybe they are just stewpid ab-inito!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:12am On Nov 07, 2013
amakenny: A roofing expert could roof a house yesterday and water leaks from the roof today. Is the leak a good way to assess the efficacy of the expert and the quality of materials used for the roofing? No. Leave the Oduah woman alone. Let some technician go and fill the point water is leaking from.
Imagine the rubbish that you are saying. An airport is renovated and the roof is discovered to be leaking, you are saying there is no problem because it is not the best way to access the efficacy and quality of materials used in the entire building. Do you know that those leakages, when left, are possible of destroying other materials?
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2013
ocelot2006:

See this useless dimwit. Now tell me buttwipe, what's the correllation between their "offense" and the ongoing Oduah. Now please STFU, buzz off, and go prep for your WAEC resit exams. Demented buffoon.
Mumu, you just come out from nowhere and start to curse. Go back to my previous post, and this one you quoted will make sense to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Lays Wreath For Fallen Kenyan Soldiers (Photos) / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road / Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.