Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam (23804 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by adino(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: My brother it will take more than 10 FFK's to have oduah sacked, they'd have to employ the services of their deity that dropped from the sky(or so i was taught in elementary school grin) ODUDUWA
+ the rat poison dude
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by agabaI23(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
If you're suffering from dyxlesia, ask somebody to explain my comment to you.
Why don't you do that as a work of charity?
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Asabeq(f): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
But the airports were dilapidated!!and he was busy fu.ckin women and adding it to his cv (I pity his victims)while his wife and daughters were also doing theirs! Useless family!
You pple should leave the woman alone.
pheesayor:
@Bolded, NO! It wasn't FFK's time. Check your records

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
BetaThings:

You are trying to make a good and independent case but you are ruining it by not being open-minded enough
Ifeanyi Ubah went to Coscharis for assistance claiming the Yorubas were blocking him. Coscharis believed him and provided the assistance. When Ubah now failed to pay back, Coscharis realised he had been conned

My point, people like to introduce religion and tribalism into issues in this country. And we immediately believe it
I am taking this position because there is NO way one can get rid of an Igbo minister and bring in a minister from another tribe. Barth Nnaji was sacked from Power Ministry - who is there now? Prof Nebo from the same state

Let me give you another - Gabriel Suswam claimed that Muslims in the North were angling for the death of Christian governors in the North. Yet Suswam comes from a state where Christians are in the majority and his deputy is a Christian. How does his statement make sense? A muslim cannot succed him. Infact Suswan's fear should be that if he (a Tiv) dies, an Idoma would become governor. But that is how politics is played in Nigeria

As for cars being bought in the name of an office etc, you are clearly better than this. The essence of all those procurememnt measures is to stop abuse not outright theft of buying things in the names of individuals

If you owned a company and a GM who is entitled to an official car bought it for N5m (when the going price is N3m), but the car is registered and insured in the name of the company, would you say it is ok?
The first thing is that resources are limited and we need to make what we have go very far. But if we spent the entire budget on by giving contracts to Julius Berger to building hospitals for N5b when we can have it for N1b, how are we going to spend on education

Public procurement processes require open competitive bids not because an airport/hospital/road etc will be built/bought in the name of individuals but to economise the use of resources

As for threats to life, do you think her solution is the best? And that claim has been debunked by NCAA saying it is for foreign dignitaries.

we saw threats to Dora and Ribadu. But we need comprehensive solution to issue of security. No armoured car can survive sustained attacks by well armed criminals. By the way no Nigerian minister can walk freely all the time whether or not she has indentified enemies. If one dies, it is an opportunity for another person. That is a constant threat
barth Nnaji was not sacked. He resigned. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

OH the same FFK thats a Saint when he was Aviation minister and yoruba spokesman, but he stole 19 Billion Naira in just 6 months, the record has not be broken in Guinness book of Record
The question is, which Yoruba person came out to support FFK for stealing the said money? If you can't answer then keep shut.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: OMG! Obj was tricked? By who? How? Blindfolded? OMG! Orland Owoh, so far i have decided to let u be on dis topic. Buh dont push ur luck too far. Shebi u know what i can do to you? If u must have a brain in ur head that u dont wanna make use of, i am more than will to use a spear to stir it for u! Be warned from now on cos am watching u.
I won't join in the derailing of this thread which is what Igbo people are to do.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
agabaI23: Why don't you do that as a work of charity?
Alot of informed mind have done that but you seem not to understand.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
BetaThings:
Stick to facts
Bellview, Sosoliso and ADC happened under Borishade

- October 22, 2005: A Bellview Airlines Boeing 737 airl iner with 117 people on board crashes and disintegrates in flames shortly after take-off from Lagos. All on board killed.
- December 10, 2005: A Sosoliso Airlines DC-9 crashes in Port Harcourt, killing all 103 on board. Most on board were for schoolchildren going home for Christmas.
- October 29, 2006: Aviation Development Corporation Airline Boeing 737 with 104 on board crashes minutes after take-off from Abuja’s airport during a rain storm
https://www.nairaland.com/893742/timeline-air-crashes-nigeria

Borishade was appointed Minister of Aviation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in July 2005.
In December 2005, President Obasanjo directed Borishade to give his progress report on the steps taken to restore sanity in the aviation sector on a monthly basis.
He was replaced on 2 November 2006, four days after the crash of an ADC Airlines Boeing 737 passenger aircraft, and moved to the Culture and Tourism ministry, trading positions with Femi Fani-Kayode
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalola_Borishade
thanks u beta things. It was mistake on my part which has been corrected in d original post. I meant to say it was NOT ffk time. FFk spent only 6mnts in office before he was removed on grounds of incompetency. I am sorry if i made bile jump into ur stomach wt that typo erro grin
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Stunner1(f): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You've not said anything meaningful. FYI Osun State has many tourist centres that attract tourists. There are the Erin Ijesha Waterfall, Opa Oranmiyan, Oshogbo Groove, River Osun, etc. Foreigners come to these places without security, and yet not kidnapped like they would have in other parts of the country which their home governments have always dissuaded them from going. When I was in OAU, some foreigners doing exchange programme in my department were always seen in Ife town without being afraid.
Don't forget, foreigners that have accepted Ifa and other traditional beliefs of the Yoruba, come to Ile-Ife on pilgrimage just as christians and moslems go to Israel and Saudi Arabia respectively. You need to see the hotels that are springing up in Ile-Ife.

which hotels diganga abi na mayfair or na hilton??

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by agabaI23(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Alot of informed mind have done that but you seem not to understand.
That's the more reason why you should do more as a work of charity.

Tell me what you were talking about in your statement that I quoted that you think I didn't understand or does it mean you don't understand what you typed?

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Xpset: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
this lady is going nowhere because she is our president girlfriend. first time an unmarried woman taken a ministerial job in nig and fuc.
king up. after our brainless first lady will be canvassing for 50% for women. no female minister can be like ex madam nafdac.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oh I 4got,it was ur father's time.....

pheesayor:
@Bolded, NO! It wasn't FFK's time. Check your records
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by ocelot2006(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
mascot87:
Who cares about your views? undecided

I do. 'yours, not so much.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Stunner1(f): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Yoruba people have a culture that frowns at them supporting corruption like Igbo people. I visit Ile-Ife, the hometown of FFK, often. When his governorship campaign posters were pasted in strategic places like Enuwa, Lagere, Moore, Sabo, Urban Day, Mayfair, etc, people openly said they won't a thief as their governor.

angry diz iz a fat lie.. i wonder y u say dz i schooled in OAU n i know how d indegenes wer jubilating dt FFK was runnin for governor angry

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by swedbase(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Promhize: Immediately ASUU calls off this strike, I'm deactivating this stupid account, this stupid forum will just fill one's head with tribal hatred and bias.

I'm done.

Me too i rather stay on facebook all day than visiting this shit yoruba forum.
They hate corrupt politicians but love Tinubu so much

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Awolowo!
adino:
+ the rat poison dude

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by arsenalwenger: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The question is, which Yoruba person came out to support FFK for stealing the said money? If you can't answer then keep shut.
Yorubas were indifferent, they neither support nor condemn him. When he staffed the aviation ministry with 20% from Osun state alone, no Yoruba complained. Tactically u guys supported the policy cos its to ur advantage. When he criminally entred into an agreement with Bicourtney to defraud the aviation ministry do u guys complain? No.

The present task by the current aviation minister is to undue all the mess u guys have created in the ministry. How can 20% of the ministry be from Osun state alone, let alone other yoruba states? And FFK was even foolish enough to tell the whole world that he employed many pple from Osun state to the detriment of other states\regions. Yet u Yorubas didnt see anytin wrong in dat.

I support the trasnformation agenda of Oduah. When the Lekki airport comes alive, u guys can contract BICOURTNEY to maintain the airport and employ Yorubas only. But dnt turn the ministry of aviation to yoruba business.

5 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
In a more civilized society, petition is a good thing for checks and balances, in Nigeria we turn it to tribal war. If ibo people don't like the yorubas, why are they still living and making money all over odua cities? why cant you guys go back to your own "country" i.e Anambra, Enugu e.t.c.
it is because the yorobars are lazy and do not recognise d enormous potential in lagos(former capital of nigeria). We are making d million and billions there while d yorobars jus block our way to collect their tips. We gladly give it to them for peace to reign. Afterall how much does an area boy actually want? Little!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by naiwalam: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
In a more civilized society, petition is a good thing for checks and balances, in Nigeria we turn it to tribal war. If ibo people don't like the yorubas, why are they still living and making money all over odua cities? why cant you guys go back to your own "country" i.e Anambra, Enugu e.t.c.
we are not in oodua cities, we are in LAGOS which belongs to us in part tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
#1-stunner:

which hotels diganga abi na mayfair or na hilton??
To start with, when last did you visit Ile-Ife?
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by ocelot2006(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Once a person is accused of corruption with strong evidence to back it, it is only natural for her boss to sack since her office is appointing, not elective. Her continued stay in the FEC is a dent on the image of the already corrupt government of GEJ. When former minister of education, Fabian Osuji was accused of bribing the Senate, OBJ sacked him.

WRONG! Once a person is accussed of committing a crime, he or she MUST be given a fair trial (innocent before proven guilty). With respect to the Odua case, although i do not agree on the type of vehicle bought by the NCAA, nothing presented so far ties her to the vehicles purchased.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
#1-stunner:

angry diz iz a fat lie.. i wonder y u say dz i schooled in OAU n i know how d indegenes wer jubilating dt FFK was runnin for governor angry
You schooled in OAU from when to when? What do you know about Ile-Ife outside OAU?

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Stunner1(f): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
To start with, when last did you visit Ile-Ife?

doesnt mata jst name d hotels naa n tellme whr dey r situated because d way u said hotels r springing up angry which hotels??
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by DuduNegro: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YORUBA & IBO

Yoruba support social order and democratic rights.

Ibo support social chaos and breakdown of law and order.

It would be nice to see Ibos defend their ethnic rights and collective political interests like they do defending corrupt practices and outright criminality.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Stunner1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You schooled in OAU from when to when? What do you know about Ile-Ife outside OAU?

i know ile-ife lyk d bck of my palm
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by lovat(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
teeo:

why did she have to do them fast, who is chasing her. Ooo I guess she had to hastening the shady job so as to cover her tracks Abi. There is a reason for due process, it's to stop shady deals like this.

I never knew some igbos could be this blinded from facts. Oma she ooo
[b][quote author=teeo]

Are u delusional or have u relapsed. Next time write in simple english sentence or better still do it in pidgin because you write better in it. Stupid son of FFK.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
arsenalwenger: Yorubas were indifferent, they neither support nor condemn him. When he staffed the aviation ministry with 20% from Osun state alone, no Yoruba complained. Tactically u guys supported the policy cos its to ur advantage. When he criminally entred into an agreement with Bicourtney to defraud the aviation ministry do u guys complain? No.

The present task by the current aviation minister is to undue all the mess u guys have created in the ministry. How can 20% of the ministry be from Osun state alone, let alone other yoruba states? And FFK was even foolish enough to tell the whole world that he employed many pple from Osun state to the detriment of other states\regions. Yet u Yorubas didnt see anytin wrong in dat.

I support the trasnformation agenda of Oduah. When the Lekki airport comes alive, u guys can contract BICOURTNEY to maintain the airport and employ Yorubas only. But dnt turn the ministry of aviation to yoruba business.
Yoruba people are indifferent. Hear yourself. I challenge you to post a thread from this forum or any where any Yoruba man supported any corrupt Yoruba man, just as I can easily use these posts of yours and others like to show the world how you supported Stell Oduah in 2013, some years to come.
In all the five Yoruba speaking states, where APC and LP took over from PDP, they set up probe panel to try their predecessors. How many governors outside SW have done this?
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by EzePromoe: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Shut up! I will teach you Igbo, and help you and UNESCO for the already dying language not to go into extinction.
I know you need this attention so badly.
Oya take smiley
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
ocelot2006:

WRONG! Once a person is accussed of committing a crime, he or she MUST be given a fair trial (innocent before proven guilty). With respect to the Odua case, although i do not agree on the type of vehicle bought by the NCAA, nothing presented so far ties her to the vehicles purchased.
You're wrong. Stella Oduah's office is appointive, not elective. If she is sacked, it won't amount to GEJ being dictatorial. After all the President sacked former ministers of foreign affairs, science and technology, defence, land and housing, power, etc and nothing happened.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
#1-stunner:

doesnt mata jst name d hotels naa n tellme whr dey r situated because d way u said hotels r springing up angry which hotels??
It does matter, however I will give you just one, Cameroon Hotel, by your left when driving from OAU gate to Urban Day.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
#1-stunner:

i know ile-ife lyk d bck of my palm
Then, tell me the people that supported him? I was in Ife and still am, when people said he could not be their governor on two grounds: (1) He was accused of corruption, (2) He was accused of always claiming not to be Ife but Lagos, where he has maternal affinity. Besides, he was seen as having a slim chance emerging the governorship candidate of PDP, where Peter Babalola, Prof. Wale, Omisore, etc were.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
50calibre:

Can you give me one good reason why you support Stella Oduah?

you are a disgrace to yourself & your tribe. This is why Biafra was doomed to fail from the very start, because the Igbo tribe is awash with people who don't think properly like you.

You turn a blind eye to corruption because she's from your tribe, how stu*pid can that be? This is why i will never vote an Igbo person as president, put an Igbo person in power, & he might sell the country to the highest bidder.

Her first crime was when she initiated the attack against bicourtney.
Y are yorubas so corrupt?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.