Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam (24056 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Slizbeat(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2013
teeo:

At least Dora wasn't attacked by Yoruba's it was her own kinsmen who attempted to assassinate her. Dora got thousands of threats but until an actual one was carried out she didn't get the "sophisticated" auto. I hope you know you can't compare the alleged threats Stella claim to be receiving to that of Dora

Prevention is better than cure....haven't you heard??

If flood is to happen and is being said, won't they try to prevent it rather than wait when it happens then you prepare for the next one.

To topic, I was at MMA on monday and I can say Stella is doing good. All works are on pause due to the problems and allegations facing the minister. But from what is on ground, she is really doing great there. The Local wing is one heck of a magnificent renovation, better off than the international for now. Again, please if you know how to get this message across to the ministry, pls do. The message is "The Taxi car park is in shambles" and if need be to tax the cab drivers in the course of rehabilitating there, please the ministry should do so.

5 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Goldmind1(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2013
having corruption free leaders should have began with OBJ & IBB.
Cateryn: When in ds country are we goin 2 have corruption-free-leaders again, whose profile will b devoid of bad reports. People dat can beat dia chests confidently dat dey truly served

9 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by slightlyMad(f): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2013
I have always been a strong advocate that the airport renovation is just a way to gain access to public funds.
there you go! or as that Yoruba man will say "dia you are"

OLEEEEE,

3 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by blazeTimi(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Slizbeat:

If flood is to happen and is being said, won't they try to prevent it rather than wait when it happens then you prepare for the next one.

To topic, I was at MMA on monday and I can say Stella is doing good. All works are on pause due to the problems and allegations facing the minister. But from what is on ground, she is really doing great there. The Local wing is one heck of a magnificent renovation, better off than the international for now. Again, please if you know how to get this message across to the ministry, pls do. The message is "The Taxi car park is in shambles" and if need be to tax the cab drivers in the course of rehabilitating there, please the ministry should do so.
Owk we agree DAT she z needed d car but what abt d price its too damn expensive even for an armoured. car
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by TechWalker007: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Why am I feeling these Yorobah boys that were sacked for incompetence put some holes in the roof as instructed by their Sahara Reporters propaganda machinery?

When FFK was there, was there roof at all? grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by 1MCN: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2013
teeo:

At least Dora wasn't attacked by Yoruba's it was her own kinsmen who attempted to assassinate her. Dora got thousands of threats but until an actual one was carried out she didn't get the "sophisticated" auto. I hope you know you can't compare the alleged threats Stella claim to be receiving to that of Dora
Remember, am not [and will not] brazenly support corruption. But I don't think we may have to wait until the 1st shot is dealed on Mrs Stella before we agree that there's been imminent danger to the minister's life. Dora faced her threat from her people because they felt the pain of her actions. Yorubas came on the crucible here because they dominate the Nigerian aviation industry.

5 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by ngooka: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Devil should punish all of you @ saharareport, leave our minister alone

7 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2013
1MCN:
Remember, am not [and will not] brazenly support corruption. But I don't think we may have to wait until the 1st shot is dealed on Mrs Stella before we agree that there's been imminent danger to the minister's life. Dora faced her threat from her people because they felt the pain of her actions. Yorubas came on the crucible here because they dominate the Nigerian aviation industry.

O please she should come out and give us prove about the threats she received but didn't she already say the vehicles were for foreign expatriates and not to protect her from threats.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2013
ngooka: Devil should punish all of you @ saharareport, leave our minister alone

How many of Una minister
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by TechWalker007: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2013
teeo:

Did you get the part where he mentioned Sobowale's threat since February?
I bet you, if Dora was perceived as a threat to SW interest, the same or even worse would have happened.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2013
For there to be peace in Nigeria, Yoruba people must hold all important economic positions while the Hausas hold political power.

I can hear Oduah singing;

Yoruba power, powerless power!
Yoruba power, powerless power!!
Saharareporters power, powerless power!!!
Punch Newspaper power powerless power!!!
Fani-Kayode power, powerless power!!

15 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by pheesayor(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2013
peppy luv: This is what hapns when you lust for 'power' and 'big name'.
Stella odua was a very rich woman b4 she became a minister sadly with the armoured car issue,any pin she spends will be termed Nigerian money! If only she continued with her quiet life and saved her dignity cuz in politics no matter how hard u try,ur enemies will be more than ur frnds even riff faffs like ffk and dino meleye,two men with loose morals will have guts to talk to you..
I guess the sosoliso,bellview,and the thirteen Generals plane crash was also during her time! Was it not ffk's time?
Cowards! U pple will never have enuf of Igbos,you so love us and can't cease talking about us. Idi ots!
@Bolded, NO! It wasn't FFK's time. Check your records
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Slizbeat(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2013
blaze Timi: Owk we agree DAT she z needed d car but what abt d price its too damn expensive even for an armoured. car

That should be the monopoly coscharis is running.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by IYANGBALI: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Fools should continue running from pillar to post. Their 1st scheme has failed, now they are trying to cook up something else. But read this.....
PRINCESS STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH IS GOING NOWHERE!
The earlier you all got it into ur oil thick craniums the better for you all.
you won't see anything bad in her,STEALER is your sister from another mother. Omo iran kiran ni gbogbo yin,ole buruku.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2013
TechWalker007:

Did you get the part where he mentioned Sobowale's threat since February?
I bet you, if Dora was perceived as a threat to SW interest, the same or even worse would have happened.

oya since February and the car would now protect her in August Abi
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by TechWalker007: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2013
I'm thinking APC's Nairaland and other fora propaganda machinery has been contracted to Sahara Reporters grin grin
See usernames and id's flying here and there.
They open a thread, before you have 10 comments, it hits front page.

Whereas many other important threads are all over the forum unknown.

6 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by bhidex007: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2013
Singing in Sound sultan's voice. ¤Eba mi kigbe Ole oh ole oh ole oh¤

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Wow.
Southerners can't stand the Hausa-Fulani.
Yorubas detest Igbos.
Igbos hate Yorubas.
The Niger-Deltans think everybody else is a leech and all the wealth is actually theirs.
The other ethnic groups really don't have much say.

And all 160 million are being led by a bowler hat-wearing leader called Goodluck who is as clueless as a tampon.
Yeay!

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by TechWalker007: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2013
teeo:

oya since February and the car would now protect her in August Abi

That's not the point. Was there a vow to fight her to standstill at all?
Also, was the car bought in August?
Mind you, I do not think the price for purchase was right.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by khamas19: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2013
...madam 255.....cisco ni iya.

..tiffin in binary tins...lol...

ategun ofo....

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2013
TechWalker007: I'm thinking APC's Nairaland and other fora propaganda machinery has been contracted to Sahara Reporters grin grin
See usernames and id's flying here and there.
They open a thread, before you have 10 comments, it hits front page.

Whereas many other important threads are all over the forum unknown.

So corruption cases in this country is no longer important abi.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2013
TechWalker007:

That's not the point. Was there a vow to fight her to standstill at all?
Also, was the car bought in August?
Mind you, I do not think the price for purchase was right.

What is the point Alleged corruption should be overlooked abi
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by carsprayer: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2013
Smoothest FRAUD in this country's history.
Period...
A road that is suppossed to cost #50bn
(already abnormally costly at #1bn per km, sm
would say) to be constructed by d
Concessionaires who are then expected to
recoup their costs AFTER they must have
finished construction tru tolling. After 7 years
the road is no where near completion, yet d
Concessionaires started collecting tolls
illegally in d last 3 years (at an average of
#4.2billion annually according to a results
from Survey conducted by the Concessionaire
in 2011). Suddenly, in stead of d LASG
terminating d contract Or, at least pressuring d
Concessionaire to implement their own terms
of d contract, the Govt is amazingly paying
them #15bn to 'buy back' this failed
Concession, #6.8bn and #3.5bn to pay the
Debts and 3rd party liabilities incurred by the
failed Concessionaire (yes, LASG is willing to
even pay these people's debt!!!) ie more than
#25bn in total. This is apart from d #5bn the
Govt initiali paid to d Concessionaires at d
start of d scheme. And, WAIT for it: LASG also
intends borrowing #87.7bn by raising a bond
to then build d road itself . That is more than
#103bn in total. This is from a project that
was suppossed to cost #50bn (which was
considered even too expensive at this figure
then)!!!
And to make d whole mata worse, d LASG wud
still retain this same failed Concessaire, and
apparently STILL PAY THEM either to collect
tolls on d road or continuing building d road!!! .
THE QUESTION IS: WHO IS BEHIND THIS LCC
CONCESSIONAIRE?? Who is chopping these
humongous money from Lagos State Tax
payers, with impunity? And why the
UNIMAGINABLE Hypocritical SILENCE from
peeps?
http://www.tellng.com/business/question-over-
lekki-concession-buy-back
http://allafrica.com/stories/201308300319.html

3 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by gbishman: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2013
Nigerians why do we have so little regard for ourselves and for our great country Nigeria. its very sad what we need in this country is more patriots, when i say patriots i mean the following;
1. people who are ready to lay their lives on the line for the country
2. people who would see themselves as ambassadors of the country
3. people who would always think what they can do for the country rather than what the country would do for them
4. people who would think of the future of the country and their children who are igerians and would take over from them when they are gone.
Remember their children have no other place to call their own their Nigeria so lets build this nation called Nigeria and turn a new leaf cus this contineous fiasco happening in the country starting from the presidency down to governors and down to the so called militants and boko harams are getting out of hand and painting us in bad light to the rest of the world.
Thank you and long live the federal republic of Nigeria amen

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2013
ngooka: Devil should punish all of you @ saharareport, leave our minister alone
with people like you,Nigeria is doooooooomed
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Slizbeat:

Your bigoted mind has block your sense of reasoning to know that beautifying or remodelling of seven out of the over twenty airports is far from giving Stella Oduah a pass mark. In fact, even if she does same in all the airports and airstrips. It's like the Minister of Education, Nyesome Wike, defying the demand of ASUU, and then turn around to renovating and repainting structures in some universities just to get cheap favour for himself and GEJ from east of the Niger. This will amount to doing the right thing wrongly.
What the aviation sector needs is safety in our airspace. What is in the FG beautifying our airports when states are now building airports that are now better than those of the FG? Osun State will soon complete its airport whose runway will be the longest.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by mascot87(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2013
1MCN:
This shows how corrupt her people his for them wanting to kill her for trying to bring sanity into the country through her office
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by nerodenero: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2013
DanNafada: Wow.
Southerners can't stand the Hausa-Fulani.
Yorubas detest Igbos.
Igbos hate Yorubas.
The Niger-Deltans think everybody else is a leech and all the wealth is actually theirs.
The other ethnic groups really don't have much say.

And all 160 million are being led by a bowler hat-wearing leader called Goodluck who is as clueless as a tampon.
Yeay!
What are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS / My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB / President Buhari Directs RCC To Intervene On Damaged Bridge On East-West Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.