Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam (23818 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by DuduNegro: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
It does matter, however I will give you just one, Cameroon Hotel, by your left when driving from OAU gate to Urban Day.

Dont let him turn this to Ife issue. We are discussing madam 255 here.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Then, tell me the people that supported him? I was in Ife and still am, when people said he could not be their governor on two grounds: (1) He was accused of corruption, (2) He was accused of always claiming not to be Ife but Lagos, where he has maternal affinity. Besides, he was seen as having a slim chance emerging the governorship candidate of PDP, where Peter Babalola, Prof. Wale, Omisore, etc were.

Bias nwokem, by now u should have known there is no clean Yoruba person.
Ranging from those few rich ones to the overwhelming poor majority.
All of them are thieves and potential thieves, u have proven not to have sufficient info in this topic, so go and sit down, u don't try for babalakin.
Is it not the same fraud of an agency that called itself bicourtney that is doing money laundering for politicians, scamming organisations and govt here and there

Don't bother, by the time Stella is through with this murky period set by babalakin , bicourtney will be made to fold up.
Let him keep fighting tooth and nail to ensure stella goes, so that he stays in his cabal biz.
Leeches

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Bias nwokem, by now u should have known there is no clean Yoruba person.
Ranging from those few rich ones to the overwhelming poor majority.
All of them are thieves and potential thieves, u have proven not to have sufficient info in this topic, so go and sit down, u don't try for babalakin.
Is it not the same fraud of an agency that called itself bicourtney that is doing money laundering for politicians, scamming organisations and govt here and there

Don't bother, by the time Stella is through with this murky period set by babalakin , bicourtney will be made to fold up.
Let him keep fighting tooth and nail to ensure stella goes, so that he stays in his cabal biz.
Leeches
Maybe you've forgotten, I told months back not to join issues with me. I've not forgotten, if you have.
To answer your question, we are not discussing Babalakin's Bicourtney but Stella Oduah's corruption. BTW has any Yoruba said Babalakin is being persecuted as Igbo people would? No!

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Dont let him turn this to Ife issue. We are discussing madam 255 here.

Its better u guys start discussing Ife and its diabolic makeup because stella is not going anywhere.
With the way only ur ppl and SR discuss Stella, one would think the FG is currently flogging stella.
Nonsense.
Before she became a minister, she was worth billions.
What do u say about Tinubu, OBJ, Etteh, all your ministers that entered the political scene with leaky pockets but leaving with heavy bags without impacting anything to Nigeria.

Sooso ndi ori ndi ori ka unu were.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Maybe you've forgotten, I told months back not to join issues with me. I've not forgotten, if you have.
To answer your question, we are not discussing Babalakin's Bicourtney but Stella Oduah's corruption. BTW has any Yoruba said Babalakin is being persecuted as Igbo people would? No!

Don't mind them, they have a horrible victim mentality! Bunch of cry babies! Everything to them is always about tribe, imagine some of them tried to make the Don J and Wande issue about tribe? Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by pek(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
obo_man: 1) Dora, the formal NAFDAC woman was and is still highly loved by all Nigerians for her bravery.......

2) No 'Yoruba group' ever clamoured for her removal

3) She is Igbo

4) Most Yorubas believe if she ever contest for presidency, she will get their support.

Why? Because she did a marvellous job and saved millions of lives in the process, putting her life at risk.....

I believe your dictionary is there for a reason. check it to know the meaning and difference between formal and former! it is rather pathetic when some set of people use formal instead of former.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by callmenow: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
The blame game:
According to the Sahara Reporters, Ms Oduah is responsible for the death of the General Murtala Mohammed, General Abacha, Gen Shehu Yardua and Alhaji Umar Yaradua. She was also implicated in the coups of 1983, 1985, 1993. She was responsible for all the air crashes in Nigeria to date. Sahara Reporters (SR) is a top news agency that goes where other agencies dread to tread. SR also reported that she was guilty of being fair complexioned. She was also guilty of being overweight according to the latest pictures we see on the telly. She is also guilty of being Ibo and being called a Princess. In fact, she has two eyes and two nostrils, a mouth and womanly figure which is against the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as Abridged.

On the other hand, Nairalanders must insist on people in public and civil offices to observe due diligence and due process. Once someone can prove this, then we wait for the judicial process to follow. Ms Oduah has impressed so far. For all anyone knows, she may be found guilty, but today she's as innocent as the wind. I do not particularly like her sartorial take on power dressing, but she has proven to be astute so far. She can only be convicted on cover up now. She awarded contracts which has not been fully implemented, so the contractors has questions to answer. She approved the purchase of cars presented by her permanent secretaries. The directors and perm sec in her ministry need to be probed further.

SR is there for sensationalism. Last week it was Patience. She was dead, not dead, etc. Then it was Enugu state governor. He was dead, not dead, etc. The list goes on. There has never been an apology by this useless agency for tricking Nigerians. They cannot be sued, because they are faceless. No one can get legal remedy, so they publish and claim to be in New York. Nigeria is a spineless country for allowing this criminal organisation to encourage mob action from a distance. Government must fashion a way to get these rrats to answer for their evil campaign. Very soon, it will be the turn of our sainted Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. The CBN was finished by the campaign of insinuation, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by DuduNegro: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Its better u guys start discussing Ife and its diabolic makeup because stella is not going anywhere.
With the way only ur ppl and SR discuss Stella, one would think the FG is currently flogging stella.
Nonsense.
What do u say about Tinubu, OBJ, Etteh, all your ministers that entered the political scene with leaky pockets but leaving with heavy bags without impacting anything to Nigeria.

...but Kano people are upset too. Kwankwaso has told her if she wants to sleep well to reverse all those BASA she negotiated to choke traffic in Kano for the benefit of forcing foreign airlines to Enugu. Did you forget Kwankwaso's threat to her?

Let me updaye you that two airliners taken away have since been rescheduled to Kano.

I love Kwankwaso. Ibos understand him when he talks. You all dont understand Fashola's language.....but we have someone replacing Fashola whose tongue you all will understand.

3 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by mascot87(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
ocelot2006:

I do. 'yours, not so much.
Goat brains
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Xpset: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
pek: I believe your dictionary is there for a reason. check it to know the meaning and difference between formal and former! it is rather pathetic when some set of people use formal instead of former.
hello mr. English teacher. this a public forum. he weda he riting broken or he taping jagons. his message is passed and understanding.

hug transformer
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Stunner1(f): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
It does matter, however I will give you just one, Cameroon Hotel, by your left when driving from OAU gate to Urban Day.

u named jst 1 so hw cn cameroon hotel b hotels angry oga name d hotels o jare abi u tynk say na only u sabi ife ni

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
No Yoruba is saying Babalakin is being victimized when his Bi-Courtney lost neither is any Yoruba supporting FFK, Bode George, Dimeji Bankole, etc because of their records of corruption. OBJ openly condemned the ceremony Bode George organized to celebrate his release from the Kirikiri Prisons.
Bode George was sent to by OBJ prison only because he called him ex-convict, Tafa Balogon for helping Abacha to deal with him, so what happened to Bank-Ole and FFK , are they not free menh who now speak for yoruba race

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Stunner1(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Then, tell me the people that supported him? I was in Ife and still am, when people said he could not be their governor on two grounds: (1) He was accused of corruption, (2) He was accused of always claiming not to be Ife but Lagos, where he has maternal affinity. Besides, he was seen as having a slim chance emerging the governorship candidate of PDP, where Peter Babalola, Prof. Wale, Omisore, etc were.

big lie to d best of my knowledge all ife indegenes wer seriously clamouring for him to b d governor!!!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Stunner1(f): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Nonsense.

Abeg leave all dz yoruba ppl jare all dey want is to hold d mantle of leadership in all sectors in dz country buh y'all knw it aint n will neva b possible dtz y d tng dey bite dem for bodyy.. Madam Stella aint goin nowhr

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
nagoma:

The way you see it is tribal corruption competition and Oduahs is competing for your tribe. How pathetic. These are the wretched young people that are expected to build a country. Never. angry
Boi go watch Tv then you can now come back and talk, with all the banks, coscharis, and all the due process of procurement followed yet you can not fathom that its a bloody propaganda then you r the one who is wretched in thinking. Did she just steal money and run away like fanny FFK

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
How can any yoruba have the guts to say babalakin is being persecuted? Is he?
Yes, u guys do shout about being persecuted,
Dont u read papers? Or are u always waiting for Gbawe's analysis on NL to know what is happening.
Yorubas have leveled all sorts of allegations on stella ranging from how the tribe is being persecuted in FAAN appointments (rubbish ppl); how the woman is doing an Igbo agenda in the ministry ( insane ppl), now this!
Y just one tribe? Even hausas that are what they are have not plunged into this issue the way yorubas are going about it.
Have u asked yourself how this same allegation keeps changing face on a daily basis?
SR can't even trash one case to the end before entering another one .
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by realsuigeneris: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Except if the APC Yoruba Tribal Touts have gone to the Lagos Airport to cause the leaking BUT Enugu Airport is intact and we are Loving it. I was in Enugu Airport last week and i was like wow!! God Bless Oduah!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by lookmangiw(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
One thing is so much peculiar with my people from the eastern wing and that's crime.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by MrAboki: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by adino(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
peppy luv: Awolowo!
Na you talk am o
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by DuduNegro: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
#1-stunner:

u named jst 1 so hw cn cameroon hotel b hotels angry oga name d hotels o jare abi u tynk say na only u sabi ife ni

U r bluffing crap! You dont know anywhere in Ife but just yapping with your ego.

Regardless, this topic is on madam255, not Ife. Focus!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by DuduNegro: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
CHESSBOARD:
Boi go watch Tv then you can now come back and talk, with all the banks, coscharis, and all the due process of procurement followed yet you can not fathom that its a bloody propaganda then you r the one who is wretched in thinking. Did she just steal money and run away like fanny FFK

Which money did FFK steal? please give us update.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
#1-stunner:

big lie to d best of my knowledge all ife indegenes wer seriously clamouring for him to b d governor!!!
I leave because you're bent on derailing this thread. I stay in Ife FYI.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by DuduNegro: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:
How can any yoruba have the guts to say babalakin is being persecuted? Is he?
Yes, u guys do shout about being persecuted,
Dont u read papers? Or are u always waiting for Gbawe's analysis on NL to know what is happening.
Yorubas have leveled all sorts of allegations on stella ranging from how the tribe is being persecuted in FAAN appointments (rubbish ppl); how the woman is doing an Igbo agenda in the ministry ( insane ppl), now this!
Y just one tribe? Even hausas that are what they are have not plunged into this issue the way yorubas are going about it.
Have u asked yourself how this same allegation keeps changing face on a daily basis?
SR can't even trash one case to the end before entering another one .
Mtchew

The fact still remains Oduah is a thief and belongs in Kirikiri. Dont you see what Maduka did....he took off quick quick and will not return until he is sure things cool off a little bit. grin
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Yoruba people are always guided by this saying, "ranti omo eni ti iwo n se, ranti ibi t'oti n bo".

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Od31(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Na wah for Nigerians, for decades the airports were left to rot! all the billions of naira of allocations for the aviation ministry were all looted and nobody talked. at least for once we are having a face lift of our airports. It is now a scam. So who will ever be interested in doing anything for the country. Yes, there could be some corruption, but it is nothing new to the country. But to call the airport Upgrade a scam is wrong. What happened to all the other ministers of Aviation that did absolutely nothing. If she is guilty in any area then, let her be tried on that area dont rubbish all what she has done. If we look critically at every ministry, I bet you, you hardly find anyone that will not have questions to answer.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by MeAndYou(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
TribalEAST: Imagine, after billions spent, we still use buckets to drain water leaking from the roof of our airports.

STEALER oduah must go.

This is going too far!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
pek: I believe your dictionary is there for a reason. check it to know the meaning and difference between formal and former! it is rather pathetic when some set of people use formal instead of former.

Thanks.. slip of tongue. I will surely correct it...
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by manny4life(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Na wa o

For those who called Maduka and Uba, I used to think Uba conned Maduka, however, after getting the real gist from three Nnewi people, the truth is CLEAR. Leave Uba alone.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

The fact still remains Oduah is a thief and belongs in Kirikiri. Dont you see what Maduka did....he took off quick quick and will not return until he is sure things cool off a little bit. grin
Cosmos Maduka himself has questions to answer. How he got the duty waiver paper from the Finance Ministry now that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has said she never issued it.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Yoruba people are indifferent. Hear yourself. I challenge you to post a thread from this forum or any where any Yoruba man supported any corrupt Yoruba man, just as I can easily use these posts of yours and others like to show the world how you supported Stell Oduah in 2013, some years to come.
In all the five Yoruba speaking states, where APC and LP took over from PDP, they set up probe panel to try their predecessors. How many governors outside SW have done this?
what was d outcome of the probe? Are they going to present it when they leave office? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / APC Guber Candidates In Oyo, Rivers, Others Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.