Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam (23807 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by naiwalam: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
stella should use kandkercheif to wipe her ***** and forward it to the adict for sniffing so all these noise will stop.

ojare.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: what was d outcome of the probe? Are they going to present it when they leave office? grin
The outcome of the probe panel are out.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by deletrue: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
abu12:

Is their any scheme that fail? You most be a foool to think that the corruption case against her has been swept under carpet. Just matters of days, you will be properly informed
First, just go through what you have written. Are you normal? just four line text, you have completely messed up English language and in addition, show how low you are. So, who do you think is most foolish here?

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

...but Kano people are upset too. Kwankwaso has told her if she wants to sleep well to reverse all those BASA she negotiated to choke traffic in Kano for the benefit of forcing foreign airlines to Enugu. Did you forget Kwankwaso's threat to her?

Let me updaye you that two airliners taken away have since been rescheduled to Kano.

I love Kwankwaso. Ibos understand him when he talks. You all dont understand Fashola's language.....but we have someone replacing Fashola whose tongue you all will understand.

O di egwu.
Did she ever say the traffic diversion was going to be for eternity?
Was it not supposed to be for few days?
We are talking about this particular issue not air traffic diversion.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
@orlando owoh. So ile ife peo didnt want dopehead FFK as their governor cos he was accused of corruption? Hmmmm..... How come then Tinubu made it twice as governor and is still lording it over all of you?
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
tatiana009:

Don't mind them, they have a horrible victim mentality! Bunch of cry babies! Everything to them is always about tribe, imagine some of them tried to make the Don J and Wande issue about tribe? Shameless people
come dont just go there if u dont want amadioha to strike u to pieces. We all love d boy from mushin even tho he is a tif.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
realsui-generis:
Except if the APC Yoruba Tribal Touts have gone to the Lagos Airport to cause the leaking BUT Enugu Airport is intact and we are Loving it. I was in Enugu Airport last week and i was like wow!! God Bless Oduah!!!!!

Thank u biko.
That's the first thing I had in mind to comment bfr I saw the trash some dolts are writing.

How come no other airport is scam?
Bicourtney shd keep sponsoring SR.
The org. thinks it can rub shoulders with the ministry and FAAN.
Bunch of fraud.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: come dont just go there if u dont want amadioha to strike u to pieces. We all love d boy from mushin even tho he is a tif.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by ocelot2006(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You're wrong. Stella Oduah's office is appointive, not elective. If she is sacked, it won't amount to GEJ being dictatorial. After all the President sacked former ministers of foreign affairs, science and technology, defence, land and housing, power, etc and nothing happened.

Let me get this straight. You expect a minister to tender his/her resignation or be sacked if an allegation, without any form of fair trail/hearing, is levelled against him/her, even though he/she may be innocent or guilty? Dude, get real.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by ocelot2006(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
mascot87:
Goat brains

d.I.c.k head. Now buzz off, buttwipe.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Stunner1(f): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

U r bluffing crap! You dont know anywhere in Ife but just yapping with your ego.

Regardless, this topic is on madam255, not Ife. Focus!

whoof whoof who let d dog outta itz cage!!!! Was i talking to u y dd u quote me mtchewwwww Ogbeni dudu mind ur biz
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Stunner1(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: @orlando owoh. So ile ife peo didnt want dopehead FFK as their governor cos he was accused of corruption? Hmmmm..... How come then Tinubu made it twice as governor and is still lording it over all of you?

Abeg dnt mind him jare.... Bunch of confused e-warlords

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The outcome of the probe panel are out.
you are an e-diot for making me quote u before telling me d content of d outcome. Last i chkd, all d guys were still walking d streets and none has been dragged to efcc. Pls i ask again orlando owoh, what is d outcome of d probe??
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by naijaking1: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
For putting this unsubstantiated piece of crappppy journalism on the front page, let it be known by Ndigbo and all lovers of truth in Nigeria that Nairaland has joined the likes of the Yoruba owned Punch, Osun defender, SR, Premium times to wage a tribal war against Oduah under the pretext of fighting corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by simpleseyi: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Fools should continue running from pillar to post. Their 1st scheme has failed, now they are trying to cook up something else. But read this.....
PRINCESS STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH IS GOING NOWHERE!
The earlier you all got it into ur oil thick craniums the better for you all.

Notorious armed robbers have families and relatives, definately notorious looters like Stella Oduah have families and relatives also.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
ocelot2006:

Let me get this straight. You expect a minister to tender his/her resignation or be sacked if an allegation, without any form of fair trail/hearing, is levelled against him/her, even though he/she may be innocent or guilty? Dude, get real.
If 8 ministers without any corruption allegation could be sacked by GEJ why can't Stella Oduah be sacked. Man, start using your brain.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: you are an e-diot for making me quote u before telling me d content of d outcome. Last i chkd, all d guys were still walking d streets and none has been dragged to efcc. Pls i ask again orlando owoh, what is d outcome of d probe??
You're a foöl for not knowing FFK and Bankole were in EFCC net.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by farem: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
pek: I believe your dictionary is there for a reason. check it to know the meaning and difference between formal and former! it is rather pathetic when some set of people use formal instead of former.
[color=#990000]
Una, dont be small minded-always attracted by the irrelevants. Dwell on the substance (issue).
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by khamas19: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Maybe you've forgotten, I told months back not to join issues with me. I've not forgotten, if you have.
To answer your question, we are not discussing Babalakin's Bicourtney but Stella Oduah's corruption. BTW has any Yoruba said Babalakin is being persecuted as Igbo people would? No!

..your patience is bordering on legendary…well done!!...most of the time i just come here to palpate the Nigerian condition...basically i do more

reading than writing...and i can't believe the things I read from these people...their brazen underhandedness is just amazing..

..the issue of this "madam 255" just serves to show how fundamentally different we are culturally.. I am not a politician and i am not particularly

versed in the political intricacies of Nigeria partly because i believe in simple solutions...

..the good book asks.. "can 2 walk together except they agree?"... when we cannot agree on something as simple as the time of day…or what is right or wrong; tell me what is the rational of staying together...

I have virtually no friends from that side of the country...I gave up trying a very long time ago...I was forced to this conclusion an age when I

was supposed to be innocent of these kinds of tribal divisions....why?...like i said before i like to keep things simple..

..peace and blessings to you brother..heaven knows you will need it if you continue to engage these crentins!!!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by dbride: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Fools should continue running from pillar to post. Their 1st scheme has failed, now they are trying to cook up something else. But read this.....
PRINCESS STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH IS GOING NOWHERE!
The earlier you all got it into ur oil thick craniums the better for you all.

Nnewiemptyhead, You are the phool, who cares if Stella Adandioshi retains her position, the important thing is that a thief has been identified! Let's see how a thief will be comfortable giving instructions to those who clearly have identified her new title "A THIEF". Stella Oduah will NEVER be comfortable AGAIN as Minister of Aviation. I have spoken these words this day. She can remain there but it will be her HELL. She will SECRETLY beg to be removed.

So my dear little dumbass, she can stay if she so wants but has lost the pride of that position!!!!!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
dbride:

Nnewiemptyhead, You are the phool, who cares if Stella Adandioshi retains her position, the important thing is that a thief has been identified! Let's see how a thief will be comfortable giving instructions to those who clearly have identified her new title "A THIEF". Stella Oduah will NEVER be comfortable AGAIN as Minister of Aviation. I have spoken these words this day. She can remain there but it will be her HELL. She will SECRETLY beg to be removed.

So my dear little dumbass, she can stay if she so wants but has lost the pride of that position!!!!!

oh!
U are already admitting she will remain there?
lwkmd.

If ppl don't want to take her instructions, that their business.
That will mean that she will dedicate more time to see that Enugu Intl airport is well constructed.
Ndi chupuru onwe ha n'ugbo asikwana na Igbo eruteghi ha.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You're a foöl for not knowing FFK and Bankole were in EFCC net.
look at this eediot, were we talking about Bank-Ole or dopehead ffK? Were we not talking about d immediate past pdp governors that held sway in d SW? U said that as soon these robots appointed by Tinubu came on board, that instituted panels to probe d activities of d past rogues? Do u want me to scroll back and quote u verbatim? Hahahahahahaha...... Chai! U tot u cd confuse urself and divert attention from d rubbish u spewed here? Just like u claimed hotels were springing up in ife and wen u wr forced to mention them, u mentioned only one. Bia... U hv too much red oil in ur brain, u got to do smtn abt it ok!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
dbride:

any body and i mean anybody who refuses to respect her in that office wd be severely deat with! Incase u tot d office is an extention of ur family whr nobody respects anybody, aviation ministry has official means for disciplining insurbodination. Jus know it now eediota!

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by dbride: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
naijaking1: For putting this unsubstantiated piece of crappppy journalism on the front page, let it be known by Ndigbo and all lovers of truth in Nigeria that Nairaland has joined the likes of the Yoruba owned Punch, Osun defender, SR, Premium times to wage a tribal war against Oduah under the pretext of fighting corruption.

STFU, Nigeria is not for the igbos alone! This nation belongs to all of us, majority and minority tribes. You have disgraced the Igbos enough with your empty Igbo tribal brain. Yes, majority of us Igbos have little or no education and so we cling unto our igbo tribe just like stack illiterates do because of low self esteem, inferiority complex. Real educated Igbos, though very few, will never condone corruption because their kinsman is involved. All the Igbos siding Oduah are all half baked or not baked at all. This is the reason we can NEVER get that seat. How can a tribe be so supportive of evil because that evil is done by a kinsman?

Ndigbo, let's clean our house, it stinks to high heaven; desist from blaming it on Yoruba, etc. Oduah's situation has exposed the very evil hearts of majority of igbos.... very dubious, anything everything for MONEY, people with sheep mentality, very politically naïve. The way we are going, only Igbos will vote Igbos, who will want a president who thinks about his/her tribe only, good or bad?
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: look at this eediot, were we talking about Bank-Ole or dopehead ffK? Were we not talking about d immediate past pdp governors that held sway in d SW? U said that as soon these robots appointed by Tinubu came on board, that instituted panels to probe d activities of d past rogues? Do u want me to scroll back and quote u verbatim? Hahahahahahaha...... Chai! U tot u cd confuse urself and divert attention from d rubbish u spewed here? Just like u claimed hotels were springing up in ife and wen u wr forced to mention them, u mentioned only one. Bia... U hv too much red oil in ur brain, u got to do smtn abt it ok!
Frankyychiji, you're a big foöl. BTW is Gull aka Dede your grandpä? You sound alike.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by dbride: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
frankyychiji: any body and i mean anybody who refuses to respect her in that office wd be severely deat with! Incase u tot d office is an extention of ur family whr nobody respects anybody, aviation ministry has official means for disciplining insurbodination. Jus know it now eediota!

Go stay in your shop, don't dabble in what you do not understand. Govt Ministry is not beans, spare parts, chemist, okirika shop. Go boast there! So much ignorance being exhibited by empty vessels. Find any topic on football, it is a lot easier for you to understand. You are a small fry and can never understand the way great minds think!

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by dbride: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

oh!
U are already admitting she will remain there?
lwkmd.

If ppl don't want to take her instructions, that their business.
That will mean that she will dedicate more time to see that Enugu Intl airport is well constructed.
Ndi chupuru onwe ha n'ugbo asikwana na Igbo eruteghi ha.

Your IQ is very low, your level of understanding is too low and so your reply lacks intelligence. Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by ocelot2006(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
If 8 ministers without any corruption allegation could be sacked by GEJ why can't Stella Oduah be sacked. Man, start using your brain.

DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY FREAKING IDEA WHY THEY WERE SACKED?! Oh wait...maybe it had to do with performance. Dude, do us a favour: heed to your own advice. you need it way more.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Frankyychiji, you're a big foöl. BTW is Gull aka Dede your grandpä? You sound alike.
you have conceeded u are brainless and only on dis forum due to ASUU strike. Twice have u made spurios claims and twice were u unable to substantiate ur claims when boxed into a corner. As for d alimajiri that calls himself dbride, i have just one word for him or her wareva. HANG!
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by tomwealth: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
No one goes into politics without being smeared. The formal stand a chance of making more enemies dan friends! Dis is the case of Stella Odua. But we should recall that sahara news paper is owned and controled by those who do not meant Jonathan Administration well...

4 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by jjcbuthot: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Slizbeat:

Not surprised it's coming from Orlando Owoh.

I wouldn't mix issues with you cos I have seen your post and comments alot of times.

Good for Osun, last time I checked, they call her "state of Osun". She is so independent. Longest runway won't attract travellers and tourists but a beautifully made airport like Dubai international airport, terminal 6 in particular, Malaysia's airport and Nairobi Kenyatta airport.

I thought you wanted to say like that of the airport in Anambra...

Not sure if any airports in the states of Igbos will ever meet international standards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.