Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). (8391 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Cocoa..

If she had told him that she didnt have the money, it would not be an issue.. But to tell your lover to sign a paper and provide a collateral for a loan is a definite NO no!
Big NO NO! If na me b d bofy, I'll sign out of my life. Rubbish!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Big NO NO! If na me b d bofy, I'll sign out of my life. Rubbish!

I felt this way before but when i saw the amount of money we're talking abt here, i confuse!

I've bin following dis thread since morning and I still don't know what to say.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bleble-swag:
dat guy no wa pay dats y im act lik dat, na dis kind tym wey money dey hard dey dey do 'is because i luv u o!' 4 money issue, abeg make im dey e yard.
Excuuuuuse me! U dis wayo babes sef, so bcus he dey vex,dat automatically means he no wan payback? If na u nko? ur bobo tell u make u sign contract before he lend u money for okada, u no go para? Abeg comot ya brain from ur azz mehn... He has every bloody right to b p!ssed.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Btw...

I think one would have to consider the need for N400,000.

Is the Boyfriend a pi.mp? heavy drunkard, smoker, club-going, tiny jeans boyfriend without any noticeable source of income?

What does he want to do with N400K
a business? how viable is the business? Whats the Return on Investment like?

Don't be surprised to know some guys would lavish that money on the lender and other petty girlfriends..

and then when gf comes back for a refund... Bf go open the book of remembrance and lamentation on top N400k
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Acidosis: Btw...

I think one would have to consider the need for N400,000.

Is the Boyfriend a pi.mp? heavy drunkard, smoker, club-going, tiny jeans wearing boyfriend without any noticeable source of income?

What does he want to do with N400K
a business? how viable is the business? Whats the Return on Investment like?

Don't be surprised to know some guys would lavish that money on the lender and other petty girlfriends..
P
and then when gf comes back for a refund... Bf go open the book of remembrance and lamentation on top N400k
O boy person no go mugu u for life.Your sense still dey undiluted!!!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

I felt this way before but when i saw the amount of money we're talking abt here, i confuse!

I've bin following dis thread since morning and I still don't know what to say.
ALuta, come on!!! If na milla sef,I'll give. Now b4 una shower me with spit, i'll only give if I no I can afford to live without it. As for trust issues, omo if u can't trust ur so called lover, abeg forget that relationship.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dis contract nonsense sef, if he sign am, come bounce go Obodo no return nko? Msteeew! D geh no get brain sef
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Acidosis(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra: O boy person no go mugu u for life.Your sense still dey undiluted!!!
lol.. thanks cheesy
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by IgweOO(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Igwe OO: na ehhh!! na every thing una dey bring for nairaland sef? Persin soup pour for ground, e come nairaland ask why. e eat, e come nairaland ask why! Abeg make una take am easy with all these whyyyyysssss.

Wait o!! na 400K una dey talk about, thought it was a mere 5k matter. Abeg tell the girl make she insist on the contract, even make she employ lawyer make e write the contract. people dey sign pre-nup for marriage wey children are likely to be involved, how much more boyfriend/girlfriend matter wey be say na only f*%k una dey F&%K. The relationship never even reach fiancee/fiance level.

#The girl in question is mostly probably a student, 400K is too much to give out without backup.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Igwe OO:

Wait o!! na 400K una dey talk about, thought it was a mere 5k matter. Abeg tell the girl make she insist on the contract, even make she employ lawyer make e write the contract. people dey sign pre-nup for marriage wey children are likely to be involved, how much more boyfriend/girlfriend matter wey be say na only f*%k una dey F&%K. The relationship never even reach fiancee/fiance level.

#The girl in question is mostly probably a student, 400K is too much to give out without backup.
Smh! Another brain in d balls victim
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ALuta, come on!!! If na milla sef,I'll give. Now b4 una shower me with spit, i'll only give if I no I can afford to live without it. As for trust issues, omo if u can't trust ur so called lover, abeg forget that relationship.

This is the ideal tin to do but as e come be 400K, i must confess, it's a tough one!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
That dude should sign the papers or forget about the loan na. simple tongue
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by IgweOO(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh! Another brain in d balls victim

Cant believe this came from my wife. Thought I warned you about calling people names. Always state your points without name calling.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

This is the ideal tin to do but as e come be 400K, i must confess, it's a tough one!
Then, make she hold her money.

If d bobo na d type wey no dey payback loan,omo na straight NO I no get.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Igwe OO:

Cant believe this came from my wife. Thought I warned you about calling people names. Always state your points without name calling.

(UMA)

Pronounce the name in bracket from right to left, so you know who's this.
Lmaaaaao! Heei! Na u b dis? Take kiss
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by IgweOO(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaaao! Heei! Na u b dis? Take kiss

kiss cool Yea, i don collect igwe tittle, hence the name change.

For the matter, i still insist he signs the contract. I guess you have a different view.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Then, make she hold her money.

If d bobo na d type wey no dey payback loan,omo na straight NO I no get.

She said the guy knows she has the money. She no fit lie dt kain lie again. undecided
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bado dey there dey speak english, the babe has lost some money this way before, now her boyfy knows she has the money and you say she should say she wouldn't give?

Abeg I don tire for the matter sef, 400k is not small money so she should maintain her grounds, like someone said, people who want to get married sign pre-nup let alone one boyfriend, babe girls don wise up finish o.

Ask my elder sister to tell you her story.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

She said the guy knows she has the money. She no fit lie dt kain lie again. undecided
He no, he no no o! I dontu Kia! He get outstanding he never pay, and he thinks i'll fork out another? If he no wan hear d thing my mama tell Satan inside church last Sunday, he best locate his siblings. angry
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by bobonkiti101(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
This question goes to the feminists that are in support of the op....
if their roles are reversed, will u still see nothing wrong with a guy lending his girl friend money in her time of need, with a well drafted agreement coupled with a collateral upon the event of a breach?
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sign contract ke ? Is this a business deal ?
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
@Idowuogbo
different pple wit different opinions, dats urs n dats mine, u dnt expect me 2 agree wit ur opinion, bt remember, 400k is nt a change, u cn gv 2 ur bf any amount he ask 4, dat ur headache baby.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
bobonkiti101:
This question goes to the feminists that are in support of the op....
if their roles are reversed, will u still see nothing wrong with a guy lending his girl friend money in her time of need, with a well drafted agreement coupled with a collateral upon the event of a breach?

To say d truth, with the amount of money involved, i don't think i'll object!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
adaobi123: Sign contract ke ? Is this a business deal ?
No, it is a money dashing venture.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: No, it is a money dashing venture.

I know. Why sign an agreement ? Trust issue alert lipsrsealed
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by chineloSA(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
If you want peace in your life never ever borrow money to family, friends & partner. undecided undecided

When you borrow money to friends, family and partner, write it off. Simple as that. smiley smiley smiley

If I were you, I would not even give a man ideas that I have money. I never borrow a man money, especially if we are not married. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Under no circumstances should you give a boyfriend money or borrow him your car. angry angry

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by zeb04(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abegi everybdy shld park well,400k no b beans after al which of his male frnds wil even giv him 400k except if al his male frnds com 2 geda nd donate litl by litl. Nd then he is complanin cz of colleteral. Even me self I wil nt ask my bf 4 d whole money. Abeg y'all behavin nice here in moni issue shld respect themselves oh I hate pretence
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
adaobi123:

I know. Why sign an agreement ? Trust issue alert lipsrsealed
Nna eh, are you people just forming not being realistic or what?

Agreeing to give him the money is all the trust there need to be here, how do you just hand over that amount of money to a boyfriend without proof? What if he denies tomorrow? You know trusting someone doesn't guarantee that they'd remain trustworthy, anything could happen.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Bado dey there dey speak english, the babe has lost some money this way before, now her boyfy knows she has the money and you say she should say she wouldn't give?

Abeg I don tire for the matter sef, 400k is not small money so she should maintain her grounds, like someone said, people who want to get married sign pre-nup let alone one boyfriend, babe girls don wise up finish o.

Ask my elder sister to tell you her story.
Nwa Bado, so bcus she don loose money to talk no I no get hard ni? Think am nau... Forget bofy and girlfy talk,If Mumsi dey borrow small/large money from Sexy boi(My Aristo) and she no payback, Like play like play,time come reach make u marry, it con get one wedding dress wey u like dioooe and u struggling wiv cash flow,and for family meeting una don agree say na u go buy ur wedding dress o not Sexy boi. Anyways.. Long story short, mumsi called sexy boy make he lend am money knowing fully well she borrow b4 wey she no pay. Now, Sexy boi con provoke say she must sign b4 he give am money, it make sense? undecided
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bleble-swag:
@Idowuogbo
different pple wit different opinions, dats urs n dats mine, u dnt expect me 2 agree wit ur opinion, bt remember, 400k is nt a change, u cn gv 2 ur bf any amount he ask 4, dat ur headache baby.
Sweerie, read ur post na! Like seriously, do u really expect him to laugh it off just like dat? Oh come on! Get real.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Igwe OO:

kiss cool Yea, i don collect igwe tittle, hence the name change.

For the matter, i still insist he signs the contract. I guess you have a different view.
I guess we'll disagree on this one. smiley
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
chineloSA:
If you want peace in your life never ever borrow money to family, friends & partner. undecided undecided

Rightly said..
Even in business.
A very large percentage of dead businesses were ruined by family, friends & relatives.

They are the most difficult customers ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did I Rape Her? / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.