Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). (8393 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Awon boys cheesy Obviously the guy-man had no intention whatsoever to pay the moni back. Na shame dey catch am wey hin no fit pick call na. Sadly, it likely marks the end of their torrid affair tongue Good riddance, I say. A man gotta know to handle his bidness.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by MrAboki: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2013
BoboYekini: Awon boys cheesy Obviously the guy-man had no intention whatsoever to pay the moni back. Na shame dey catch am wey hin no fit pick call na. Sadly, it likely marks the end of their torrid affair tongue Good riddance, I say. A man gotta know to handle his bidness.

If he wanted someone who would make him sign a surety or put down a collateral, he would have gone to a Bank.

Whats the point of having a partner that you cant fall back on. Even I would be offended and if you arent offended that your girlfriend asked you for such, then you probably have no self-respect. I would rather borrow from a stranger with collateral and interest rather than sign a surety and leave a collateral with my girlfriend.. angry

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Danhumprey: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Madam..... tongue

Tell your friend that she should do the right the and end the relationship.. angry

If your Boy|girl friend, spouse, fiance(e), partner or wife has to write a letter, sign an undertaking, bring witnesses or give a collateral to obtain a loan from you, then you have no business being together.

The fundamentals in every relationship includes;

- Trust
- Communication
- Care
- love
- Respect
- sharing
- forgiveness
- e.t.c

Its obvious that these dont exist in this relationship. The fact that she has experienced a disappointment from a previous loan (does not necessarily mean she should hold it against him). Except she wants to have a relationship that is filled with grudge.

The only reason why any person would need some sort of guarantee for a loan is because they dont trust in the ability of that person to keep to his side of the bargain.

Your friend is in a bad relationship... #Period!

There are no guarantees in love, life and relationships.. If not, a guy should not do anything for his girl without demanding some sort of guarantee of repayment. Some men pay the tuition of their partners through school only for the girls to graduate and dump the guys. Same way many women invest their lives in one man only for him to up and act a fool.

This story annoys me to my bones.. If the guy is still dating her, he is the bigger fool. Not because of the money, but simply because he is marrying a cun|t. angry

It would have been better if she said she didnt have the money rather than ask for a collateral.
I agree with you. You've got some good points there.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Iaz93: gringringrin Kunu angry
*hands him chilled bottle of kunu mixed with liquid milk* cheesy
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

If he wanted someone who would make him sign a surety or put down a collateral, he would have gone to a Bank.

Whats the point of having a partner that you cant fall back on. Even I would be offended and if you arent offended that your girlfriend asked you for such, then you probably have no self-respect. I would rather borrow from a stranger with collateral and interest rather than sign a surety and leave a collateral with my girlfriend.. angry
well, I get your drift. But 2 wrongs never made a right. He should have shrugged it off and signed the damn IOU, kini big deal? But that he got offended to such a level that he sulks for days cheesy
p.s. on a side(but crucial) note, shey the babe na igbo? grin aka gum
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Danhumprey: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Tonalphs: I fink she did d ryt tin by askin 4 a collateral cos av bn in a situation wer afta borrowin ma bf som money, he refused payin back n afta a wile i decided 2 break up wit hm n til 2day he aint aware of d reason we broke up. N if he wants a break up as a result of dat, let hm go cos if u eventualy setle down wit ds kindda guy, ur doomed cos he'l leav u wit al d family responsiblities 2 cater 4.
English please! Stop breaking Rule number 21! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by MrAboki: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2013
BoboYekini: well, I get your drift. But 2 wrongs never made a right. He should have shrugged it off and signed the damn IOU, kini big deal? But that he got offended to such a level that he sulks for days cheesy
p.s. on a side(but crucial) note, shey the babe na igbo? grin aka gum

No comment.. on the main body of your post!!

Side Note.... #Laffs&Dies... grin grin grin grin

Mama didnt raise no fool.... grin
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by ikekings1: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmm... 400k aburo obere egoo... The babe shouldn't even give it to him even if he would pay back with collateral.. And the most important he's not even her husband, just her boyfriend... He's going to dump her any minute and the money go just enter super story mode.. Tell your girlfriend to tell that guy to gbawa door biko... If he desperately needs the money he should go to his male friends or rather he should be a truck pusher!!!

Well, some guys no dey shame sef.. I can't even ask any lady for money.. I get shame jare.. Call it a caveman mentality but I can't ask a girl to lend me money!!!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Trust yourself. There is a reason why you feel he should sign a paper before you hand over your money. And yes you super did the right thing.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=ikekings1]Hmmm... 400k aburo obere egoo... The babe shouldn't even give it to him even if he would pay back with collateral.. And the most important he's not even her husband, just her boyfriend... He's going to dump her any minute and the money go just enter super story mode.. Tell your girlfriend to tell that guy to gbawa door biko... If he desperately needs the money he should go to his male friends or rather he should be a truck pusher!!!
[b]

Well, some guys no dey shame sef.. I can't even ask any lady for money.. I get shame jare.. Call it a caveman mentality but I can't ask a girl to lend me money!!! [/[/b]quote]

Correct igbo guy.Dem no dey look weda woman dey drive hummer,always makin their tho with respect
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2013
MR aboki, all that thing you wrote there is wash, he should go and borrow from his friends na, see problem o.

If someone asks me to sign an IOU before giving me money, I'll sign it as long as my intentions are genuine, I honestly don't see the big deal here, the dude prolly wants to con her, thank God she came to me o jare, rabbish.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2013
E fit be say d guy dey find money wey he go take marry another babe sef grin
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Iaz93: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Madam..... tongue

Tell your friend that she should do the right the and end the relationship.. angry

If your Boy|girl friend, spouse, fiance(e), partner or wife has to write a letter, sign an undertaking, bring witnesses or give a collateral to obtain a loan from you, then you have no business being together.

The fundamentals in every relationship includes;

- Trust
- Communication
- Care
- love
- Respect
- sharing
- forgiveness
- e.t.c

Its obvious that these dont exist in this relationship. The fact that she has experienced a disappointment from a previous loan (does not necessarily mean she should hold it against him). Except she wants to have a relationship that is filled with grudge.

The only reason why any person would need some sort of guarantee for a loan is because they dont trust in the ability of that person to keep to his side of the bargain.

Your friend is in a bad relationship... #Period!

There are no guarantees in love, life and relationships.. If not, a guy should not do anything for his girl without demanding some sort of guarantee of repayment. Some men pay the tuition of their partners through school only for the girls to graduate and dump the guys. Same way many women invest their lives in one man only for him to up and act a fool.

This story annoys me to my bones.. If the guy is still dating her, he is the bigger fool. Not because of the money, but simply because he is marrying a cun|t. angry

It would have been better if she said she didnt have the money rather than ask for a collateral.
Mr. Aboki, spouse and girlfriend are two different things. My wife can give me a million without batting an eyelash, I can do the same too without batting an eyelash. But this is just a normal boyfriend and girlfriend thing. We are not even sure if they are going to get married. I know of guys who borrow money from their girlfriends and never pay back.
If they were married then it'd have been a different case.

[s]he wants to use the money to polish another babe[/s] TAH!!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by MrAboki: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Iaz93: Mr. Aboki, spouse and girlfriend are two different things. My wife can give me a million without batting an eyelash, I can do the same too without batting an eyelash. But this is just a normal boyfriend and girlfriend thing. We are not even sure if they are going to get married. I know of guys who borrow money from their girlfriends and never pay back.
If they were married then it'd have been a different case.

[s]he wants to use the money to polish another babe[/s] TAH!!

Bollocks..

What stops a husband from borrowing money from his wife and divorcing her?!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Eneze1(f): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: MR aboki, all that thing you wrote there is wash, he should go and borrow from his friends na, see problem o.

If someone asks me to sign an IOU before giving me money, I'll sign it as long as my intentions are genuine, I honestly don't see the big deal here, the dude prolly wants to con her, thank God she came to me o jare, rabbish.

if he is really sincere about returning the money let him sign the damn document,kapish, end of story
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by MrAboki: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: MR aboki, all that thing you wrote there is wash, he should go and borrow from his friends na, see problem o.

Wait till your husband starts asking you for reciept of all the transactions you did with the money he gave you.

You better not complain (since your expenses are 'genuine').

That relationship lacks TRUST!!!

And without trust, its not a relationship but two people living and f|ucking together.. PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2013
I want you to be my new gehfriend Lynpetra lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Wait till your husband starts asking you for reciept of all the transactions you did with the money he gave you.

You better not complain (since your expenses are 'genuine').

That relationship lacks TRUST!!!

And without trust, its not a relationship but two people living and f|ucking together.. PERIOD!
See wahala o, what are you even going on about? If the transactions are the types where receipts are issued, why won't I show him the receipts?
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2013
god_of_music: I want you to be my new gehfriend Lynpetra lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM
But you have always been my bf. wink

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Iaz93: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Bollocks..

What stops a husband from borrowing money from his wife and divorcing her?!

She alone knows the kinda person her boyfriend is. I won't blame her if she's requesting for a collateral.

She should even be cautious since she's been duped before. Trust made her lose before. Good thing she's trying to use her head now.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by MrAboki: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: See wahala o, what are you even going on about? If the transactions are the types where receipts are issued, why won't I show him the receipts?

Lol!!

Typical.. You must present a valid reciept or proof of how you spent the monies he gives you. SIMPLE!!

TRUST!! If you dont see the importance of trust in a relationship, then what are they doing together?!

If you suspect that he would not repay you your money, he has the right to suspect that you have been using the monies he gives you to finance your small boy lover.. grin

I am emphasizing on Trust! TRUST!! Without it, no relationship can survive. Wether Business or otherwise..

Your friend is wrong.. #Period!!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Iaz93: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra:
*hands him chilled bottle of kunu mixed with liquid milk* cheesy
. cheesy kiss
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Oh so asking for collateral means she doesn't trust him to pay back?

Its more like not wanting to hear stories and getting her money when she needs it, it has nothing to do with trust as far as I'm concerned cos she may need that money and he won't be able to pay up when she does, hence the collateral, simples.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by MrAboki: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Oh so asking for collateral means she doesn't trust him to pay back?

Did you seriously ask this?!

So how does the collateral give her the money in the event that he defaults on the loan?!

Or the Surety?

All she is gathering is evidence for incase she has to call the Police on the Nigga.. grin

When I go to my father for a loan, he does not ask for a collateral or surety because;

1. He has a 'RELATIONSHIP' with me.
2. He 'TRUSTS' me.

#Period...
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by MrAboki: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Iaz93: She alone knows the kinda person her boyfriend is. I won't blame her if she's requesting for a collateral.

She should even be cautious since she's been duped before. Trust made her lose before. Good thing she's trying to use her head now.

And her lack of Trust might be her greatest undoing in love. grin
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra: But you have always been my bf. wink
*swallows spit in shock* but we haven't met!!! shocked

#TeamGOM
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Did you seriously ask this?!

So how does the collateral give her the money in the event that he defaults on the loan?!

Or the Surety?

All she is gathering is evidence for incase she has to call the Police on the Nigga.. grin

When I go to my father for a loan, he does not ask for a collateral or surety because;

1. He has a 'RELATIONSHIP' with me.
2. He 'TRUSTS' me.

That one na your papa na.No be him liquid mould you.His love comes natural.

#Period...
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
god_of_music: *swallows spit in shock* but we haven't met!!! shocked

#TeamGOM
We don't need to. wink
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by MrAboki: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra:

You forgot the 'RELATIONSHIP' part and 'TRUST' part..

What stops me from running away with his money?!

TRUST & RELATIONSHIP are the key words here...
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra: We don't need to. wink
No joor, we need to mingle and Collaborate wink

#TeamGOM
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

You forgot the 'RELATIONSHIP' part and 'TRUST' part..

What stops me from running away with his money?!

TRUST & RELATIONSHIP are the key words here...

That's y its called a "Family issue".In the case of the gf,there is no legal ties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate / City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? / What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.