Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). (8371 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2013
So my man asked me to lend him some money 3 days ago, I agreed under the condition that he'd sign an agreement stating when he'll pay up, plus collateral incase he ends up not paying as at the agreed time.

He thought I was joking at first but became angry when he realized I was serious, now its causing problems for us, at first I felt like I did the wrong thing but seeing the way he's reacting to the whole thing is making me angry.

I tried getting him to talk about it but he said asking for such meant I didn't trust him and I said no, I trust you but this is different, I'm doing this cos I don't want it to cause problems for us later, he left angrily and we haven't talked since then, I tried calling but he won't answer, now I'm thinking this would lead to a break up cos why react this way if he really intended to pay?

My people abeg, what crime have I committed here? I'd really love to know if I did the wrong thing hence my asking for your opinions, thanks.

P.S I'm representing the lady involved with her permission.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by homesteady(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2013
Was he planning not to return the money? To hell with him jare! There is no love in money! grin

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by jaybee3(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2013
What prompted her to ask for collateral or him signing an agreement?

I would be mad as well if i was in his shoes as that single action can be interpreted as she not trusting me as her partner.

What i always ask people to do if they aren't comfortable loaning someone money is, give what you can afford or just categorically state you don't like loaning people money

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Jay bee darling, I know this lady well and she has been in a situation like this before with the money not being recovered, she's just trying to avoid trouble and loss of her money.

Honestly I don't see what's there to be angry about if he intends to pay back, this is her hard earned money we are talking about, about just saying she doesn't like lending money. I believe that would be worse cos he knows she has the money.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Iaz93: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2013
If a lady asks her bf for money and the guy dares mention collateral or any agreement of when she'll pay back, that guy will be labelled Stingy, selfish, and so on... but now see!

Chai! Stingy gf! angry

11 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by wasak(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2013
there's a reason he's ur man... there's a reason u are his girl..
u acted like a bank, u went ultra vires by asking him to sign a written agreement even stipulating a collateral should he fail to pay up.
I'm sorry but u guys have to breakup since u don't see yourselves as 1.
myself will never borrow money to my partner, though I'm not saying it's wrong but there should be someone we can run to if everything is against us. were u actually planning to institute a legal action if he fails to pay up?
like Seriously u can't give him even if he's not gonna pay?
Maybe u studied economics.
EGO CAN BE VERY EVIL SOMETIMES O

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by wasak(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Jay bee darling, I know this lady well and she has been in a situation like this before with the money not being recovered, she's just trying to avoid trouble and loss of her money.

Honestly I don't see what's there to be angry about if he intends to pay back, this is her hard earned money we are talking about, about just saying she doesn't like lending money. I believe that would be worse cos he knows she has the money.
if her money is more important than her relationship then so be it... if my gf dares such a thing... I'll breakup with her immediately!!!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2013
dat guy no wa pay dats y im act lik dat, na dis kind tym wey money dey hard dey dey do 'is because i luv u o!' 4 money issue, abeg make im dey e yard.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Eneze1(f): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
for the lady to request for a written proof of payback I think the guy has a reputation of not paying back what he owes. she is in the best position to know whether to go ahead with it or not

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Wow! Like I'm really surprised at what guys here are saying.

I myself have even been a victim of lending a bf money that he didn't want to pay back, we started having issues and he just wasn't willing to pay up, although in my case I had to get my money back from his dad and mine.

Omo leave this talk about being her man bla bla bla, when story changes now, people will start saying "money wey them give bf\gf dey end for there"

Btw we are talking about 400k here.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin cheesy grin grin.These days,everybody eye don clear. grin grin.Kai,Love is really over hyped!!! cheesy

Well,sometimes I lend my bf money without collateral,bit with discount cheesy
His words," Baby can I have 20k,I wud pay you 22k?".Ofcourse,because he knows I don't joke with money. grin
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2013
wasak:
if her money is more important than her relationship then so be it... if my gf dares such a thing... I'll breakup with her immediately!!!
Then I guess you never intended to pay back from the get go.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Wow! Like I'm really surprised at what guys here are saying.

I myself have even been a victim of lending a bf money that he didn't want to pay back, we started having issues and he just wasn't willing to pay up, although in my case I had to get my money back from his dad and mine.

Omo leave this talk about being her man bla bla bla, when story changes now, people will start saying "money wey them give bf\gf dey end for there"

Btw we are talking about 400k here.

If you have been victimized before,abeg no fall mugu again.If him really need the money,he wud eventually sigh the agreement.Haba!A wise guy wud just laff it off and sign the damn paper.Business and pleasure don't go together in this modern world.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2013
nowadays, one has 2 shine those eyez

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra:

If you have been victimized before,abeg no fall mugu again.If him really need the money,he wud eventually sigh the agreement.Haba!A wise guy wud just laff it off and sign the damn paper.Business and pleasure don't go together in this modern world.
See problem o, this lady came to me because she's confused, in my case I got my money back because I involved his parents and mine but she never got hers back.

Just the other day, I was listening to a program on radio where the guy doesn't want to pay his ex gf back after lending him a huge sum of money, people were telling her to forget it cos she'd never get it back as it was used to play lovey lovey, like wtf? This is money she lent not gave him for feck's sakes and now these dude are telling me the lady went too far by asking for agreement, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by wasak(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Then I guess you never intended to pay back from the get go.
I pay her bills even when she has d money but if I need her assistance for whatever reason I don't expect her to hold back in the most minute sense.. common people do owe favours even to strangers. how much more ur partner.
lucidly there's no iota of Lov between d duo!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Bleble-swag:
nowadays, one has 2 shine those eyez
No be small thing o.All threads on romance section this days s filled with guys complaining about desperate girls who just want money.Now girls no and won spend money on top liability. grin grin ;DNobody won fall mugu again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by pasqal09: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Well it depends on the amount of money in question. If its a huge amount, I don't blame the girl for wanting a collateral or assurance that he'll pay back.
If I lend my Gf huge money, I swear she must pay back oh!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2013

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Sijo01(f): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2013
He asked for a lease lending and she asked for an agreement to be signed/collateral which is a normal thing to be done when such demand is made. The guy should stop being paranoid abeg. where was he when the babe was making her money.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2013
Yes it is a huge sum of money. 400k(four hundred thousand naira) no be beans.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: See problem o, this lady came to me because she's confused, in my case I got my money back because I involved his parents and mine but she never got hers back.

Just the other day, I was listening to a program on radio where the guy doesn't want to pay his ex gf back after lending him a huge sum of money, people were telling her to forget it cos she'd never get it back as it was used to play lovey lovey, like wtf? This is money she lent not gave him for feck's sakes and now these dude are telling me the lady went too far by asking for agreement, na wa o.

400k is a lot of money.IMO,if she feels ok with the agreement,there is no need for her to be confuse.Better still,she should give him half of the money without collateral.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Sijo01(f): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Yes it is a huge sum of money. 400k(four hundred thousand naira) no be beans.

shocked shocked shocked
Infant the guy should drop his landed property document as a collateral if he has any.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Sijo01:

shocked shocked shocked
Infant the guy should drop his landed property document as a collateral if he has any.
cheesy grin
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Yes it is a huge sum of money. 400k(four hundred thousand naira) no be beans.
egwelee! 400 gini? dat guy 4 no pay at all
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Fkforyou(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Some one with a practical mind would know that it's d right thing to do esp. If he has a bad reputation for payin debt,he is feigning anger to make her melt and give him d money,he is tryin to manipulate her.What if in d future she lies about d amount money she gave to him,how will he prove it?...it's for d benefit of both of them.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by wasak(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2013
now u are talking... u should have stated d amount before. methinks since it involves dis kinda amount she shouldn't lend it to him even with agreement., collateral and whatever.
if he's really serious he can Look elsewhere... that money might the source of an eternal enmity
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2013
lynpetra:

400k is a lot of money.IMO,if she feels ok with the agreement,there is no need for her to be confuse.Better still,she should give him half of the money without collateral.
The problem here is that they are now having issues cos of this, he hasn't collected the money as he's angry that she asked for collateral and now she thinks it will lead to them breaking up.

I advised her to maintain her ground, she's confused about giving him to make him happy and save her relationship or not.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by pasqal09: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2013
400K? The chic didn't do anytin wrong abeg!

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Godmother(f): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
This is tricky o. And personally me I dnt think anyone is right. Anybody would feel insulted if asked to sign an agreement, but at the same time the chick is protecting her interest. She shouldn't have come out bluntly to ask for the collateral, should have just used an indirect means to get one.

Anyways, the guy never too need the money well. Cos when he does he will sit down so they can both discuss.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
If the guy go break up because of that,no probs,as long has d babe money still dey cool off inside her account.Women wud always be women,when it comes to money,a wise man should over look our childish behavior!

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2013
wasak:
now u are talking... u should have stated d amount before. methinks since it involves dis kinda amount she shouldn't lend it to him even with agreement., collateral and whatever.
if he's really serious he can Look elsewhere... that money might the source of an eternal enmity
Even if its 10k sef, me I won't lend anyone money again without agreement cos mouth wey them take borrow money, no be him dey take talk when e reach time to pay.

As if he won't drop collateral if he goes to a money lender, mscheew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex. / Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / Ashawo Boys Where Do You People Pick Up Your Hook Up Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.