Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). (8384 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Konnektions146(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: No, it is a money dashing venture.
Cocoa,
this guy in question, can he pay back if he wants to?
Does he have a steady source of income?

does he have a past record of not paying debts back?

i still think these guys re not in a relationship, if truly dey are, de lady would be in the know from de onset what and why de money is needed and when it gets to de money matter, de money would come out naturally without u(Cocoa) knowing about it.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Konnektions146:
Cocoa,
this guy in question, can he pay back if he wants to?
Does he have a steady source of income?

does he have a past record of not paying debts back?

i still think these guys re not in a relationship, if truly dey are, de lady would be in the know from de onset what and why de money is needed and when it gets to de money matter, de money would come out naturally without u(Cocoa) knowing about it.

Gbam! Preach it bro! iSupport ur ministry grin
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by druid06(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
@I.D, I'm here
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
druid06: @I.D, I'm here
Huh?
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
zeb04: Abegi everybdy shld park well,400k no b beans after al which of his male frnds wil even giv him 400k except if al his male frnds com 2 geda nd donate litl by litl. Nd then he is complanin cz of colleteral. Even me self I wil nt ask my bf 4 d whole money. Abeg y'all behavin nice here in moni issue shld respect themselves oh I hate pretence
YYou go marry better my sister.Them no dey use bf dey do husband!400kI dey crase.Which kind love be thatNo forming no filmtrick,I no fit play that kind mugu.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Nna eh, are you people just forming not being realistic or what?

Agreeing to give him the money is all the trust there need to be here, how do you just hand over that amount of money to a boyfriend without proof? What if he denies tomorrow? You know trusting someone doesn't guarantee that they'd remain trustworthy, anything could happen.
Proof? shocked Hei! See wetin 2013 dey manufacture? Na wa o
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nwa Bado, so bcus she don loose money to talk no I no get hard ni? Think am nau... Forget bofy and girlfy talk,If Mumsi dey borrow small/large money from Sexy boi(My Aristo) and she no payback, Like play like play,time come reach make u marry, it con get one wedding dress wey u like dioooe and u struggling wiv cash flow,and for family meeting una don agree say na u go buy ur wedding dress o not Sexy boi. Anyways.. Long story short, mumsi called sexy boy make he lend am money knowing fully well she borrow b4 wey she no pay. Now, Sexy boi con provoke say she must sign b4 he give am money, it make sense? undecided
Bado walai I don't know what else to say again, this people aren't even talking marriage yet and you are comparing them with people wey wan buy wedding dress.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Acidosis:

Rightly said..
Even in business.
A very large percentage of dead businesses were ruined by family, friends & relatives.

They are the most difficult customers ever.
You can say that again.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Proof? shocked Hei! See wetin 2013 dey manufacture? Na wa o
Before nko? E be like say you never see anything sef.

My sister people aren't always what they appear to be.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Bado walai I don't know what else to say again, this people aren't even talking marriage yet and you are comparing them with people wey wan buy wedding dress.
Answer me! It make sense?
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Why are people even talking about trust like 400K is chicken change? What? Are you guys serious? grin grin grin

This is a money issue so anything can happen. The guy better sign those papers or go to the bank where he'll sign even more papers and get himself a loan.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
AdannayaBella: Why are people even talking about trust like 400K is chicken change? What? Are you guys serious? grin grin grin

This is a money issue so anything can happen. The guy better sign those papers or go to the bank where he'll sign even more papers and get himself a loan.
If dat guy no hin 2 balls position beside hin u I no mean, na to go bank sure pass. Sign contract? Gf o! Lmao! Naija babes kwenu o
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Konnektions146(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
freecocoa: Bado walai I don't know what else to say again, this people aren't even talking marriage yet and you are comparing them with people wey wan buy wedding dress.

Cocoa Nne,
Abeg show your friend dis thrread and then tell me her final conclusion on de issue.

but i bet you, if they finally reconcile and moves on......that guy will NEVER forget this ugly incident.

She has power over her finances but communication and presentation should be employed judiciously so everyone goes home happily ever afta
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by druid06(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Well, I understand the OP's trying to be smart by following what her head says and not what her heart says but I understand your man's change of attitude and his rejecting demeanor. Asking for a collateral with the addition for a written agreement for a loan would appear to him as you not trusting him and every man would feel the same way if we were facing similar situations. It's all about our ego but this is a bulletproof solution that might be advantageous to you in the future.

The relationship might not work out in the long run and four hundred thousand naira isn't a meager sum to loose so I say you're making the right choice since you guys haven't made any commitment in tying the knot in the near future. You're not married to this chap, you're not lawfully obligated to him in any sense and come to think of it, you even offered to help which is nice coming from you and as a man, if he truly intends to return the loan, there's no big deal about signing a written document. It's something you guys could laugh over when the loan is returned. If he can't come to terms with you, I'm sure there are millions out there willing to give loans without collateral and a written agreement.

Abeg op, I need that 400K. I'm willing to sign whatever agreement you throw at me. Abeg borrow me that bar. I wan invest too...lol...
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Different strokes for.......... lipsrsealed
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by IgweOO(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I guess we'll disagree on this one. smiley

Cool with me. Wondering whats wrong with your MY.

[s]At Freecoco, probably the girls love the homeboy and wouldnt want to lose because of this issue. Well there is a tricky way i think, will make him sign and acknowledge the contract. She issues him a check, behind she writes something like. (You know normally, when you issue checks in Nigeria, you write something like, the bearer is well known to me. Please pay with your signature). In this case, she issues him a check and write. The bearer is well known to me, he is borrowing the amount for so so and so reason, to pay back on so so and so dat. And then she sign. when he takes the check to the bank, before he is paid. The teller will ask him to write something. So so and amount was received by my, he writes his name, date and signature. Also, the teller will sign too. he signs it, means he accepts whatever is written on the check, the bank teller serves as the witness. In that case, a contract has been entered. [/s]

Abeg find out from a lawyer if such is admissible, just wrote that from my wild imagination.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
druid06: Well, I understand the OP's trying to be smart by following what her head says and not what her heart says but I understand your man's change of attitude and his rejecting demeanor. Asking for a collateral with the addition for a written agreement for a loan would appear to him as you not trusting him and every man would feel the same way if we were facing similar situations. It's all about our ego but this is a bulletproof solution that might be advantageous to you in the future.

The relationship might not work out in the long run and four hundred thousand naira isn't a meager sum to loose so I say you're making the right choice since you guys haven't made any commitment in tying the knot in the near future. You're not married to this chap, you're not lawfully obligated to him in any sense and come to think of it, you even offered to help which is nice coming from you and as a man, if he truly intends to return the loan, there's no big deal about signing a written document. It's something you guys could laugh over when the loan is returned. If he can't come to terms with you, I'm sure there are millions out there willing to give loans without collateral and a written agreement.

Abeg op, I need that 400K. I'm willing to sign whatever agreement you throw at me. Abeg borrow me that bar. I wan invest too...lol...
Gbam!!!
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by chineloSA(f): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
What if he is borrowing money to finish off the bride price for another woman? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Igwe OO:

Cool with me. Wondering whats wrong with your MY.

[s]At Freecoco, probably the girls love the homeboy and wouldnt want to lose because of this issue. Well there is a tricky way i think, will make him sign and acknowledge the contract. She issues him a check, behind she writes something like. (You know normally, when you issue checks in Nigeria, you write something like, the bearer is well known to me. Please pay with your signature). In this case, she issues him a check and write. The bearer is well known to me, he is borrowing the amount for so so and so reason, to pay back on so so and so dat. And then she sign. when he takes the check to the bank, before he is paid. The teller will ask him to write something. So so and amount was received by my, he writes his name, date and signature. Also, the teller will sign too. he signs it, means he accepts whatever is written on the check, the bank teller serves as the witness. In that case, a contract has been enter. [/s]

Abeg find out from a lawyer if such is admissible, just wrote that from my wild imagination.
Try again
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by IgweOO(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Try again

choi, now im wishing im ur bf, mehn i go dey borrow $$$ anyhow from you, because I know it'll be so easy to deny u ever gave me jack. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Igwe OO:

choi, now im wishing im ur bf, mehn i go dey borrow $$$ anyhow from you, because I know it'll be so easy to deny u ever gave me jack. grin grin grin

U won't dare
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by AZeD1(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2013
If you cannot borrow your bf/gf money even if its 1 million without asking for collateral, then you are in the wrong relationship. As for those saying the guy would not pay back, you are thinking like that because if it were you, you will not pay back.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by AdeniyiA(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2013
*kneeling* My God, my Father in heaven, never allow a situation that'd warrant me borrowing money from my lady, instead bless me abundantly such that I can send her abroad always for shopping. Amen! cool

I totally support what the lady did, there's no assurance that d guy is not a gold digger and that their relationship would lead to marriage, I think the lady is just being careful to avoid heartbreaks and regretable acts. once beaten twice shy
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by AyeeIdris(f): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa for Nairaland o! If a guy had given a girl money, the guys here would be calling him a mugu or a maga. The guys here believe that Nigerian girls cannot be trusted to be faithful, hence the need to have multiple girlfriends. Yet they come here to talk about trust. Which yeye trust? The average Nigerian guy has a back-up girlfriend and can dump their current babe at the twinkle of a eye, yet a girl is just expected to trust you people abi? With 400k? What if that's all her savings?? Trust is earned not expected, whether you are in a relationship or not.
Some are saying that it is better to lie that she doesn't have the money. What's the difference? Won't the trust get broken if he finds out she lied about having no money. People find it hard lending relations huge sums cos of the difficulty with recovering, talk less of a boyfriend. Judge Judy's court majorly consists of people trying to recover money loaned to their now ex boyfriend/girlfriend and many times they can't even prove it was a loan.
Never a lender or borrower be o!

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Subom1(f): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2013
She's a correct babe. That man would not have returned the money or taking ages to bring it back. He is only a boyfriend and not a husband. More women should take note of this. Good riddance to bad rubbish, the boyfriend should understand especially since am sure she has told him that she has been in such a situation before. Once burned, twice shy.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Subom1(f): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2013
Ayee Idris: Na wa for Nairaland o! If a guy had given a girl money, the guys here would be calling him a mugu or a maga. The guys here believe that Nigerian girls cannot be trusted to be faithful, hence the need to have multiple girlfriends. Yet they come here to talk about trust. Which yeye trust? The average Nigerian guy has a back-up girlfriend and can dump their current babe at the twinkle of a eye, yet a girl is just expected to trust you people abi? With 400k? What if that's all her savings?? Trust is earned not expected, whether you are in a relationship or not.
Some are saying that it is better to lie that she doesn't have the money. What's the difference? Won't the trust get broken if he finds out she lied about having no money. People find it hard lending relations huge sums cos of the difficulty with recovering, talk less of a boyfriend. Judge Judy's court majorly consists of people trying to recover money loaned to their now ex boyfriend/girlfriend and many times they can't even prove it was a loan.
Never a lender or borrower be o!
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Subom1: GBAM!
Gbamest!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by chineloSA(f): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2013
lynpetra: Gbamest!!!

Gbamest gbamest.

lol @ backup girlfriends

1 Like

Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Subom1(f): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2013
She is living in a fantasy land. Not every relationship leads to marriage, if they are engaged or about to get married then that's a different thing. I heard a story of another lady who lent "her bf" money, only for him to use it to pay for his wedding to another lady. Till today she has not seen that money. At least if there is a contract, she has proof and it makes it easier for her to take legal action if things go wrong.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Subom1(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Excuuuuuse me! U dis wayo babes sef, so bcus he dey vex,dat automatically means he no wan payback? If na u nko? ur bobo tell u make u sign contract before he lend u money for okada, u no go para? Abeg comot ya brain from ur azz mehn... He has every bloody right to b p!ssed.
By their words you shall know them. Stop thinking from your anus. If you went to a restaurant and the food was rotten. Would you go to that same restaurant and eat from there again? It's human nature to be more cautious when you have had a bad experience(unless you are a certified Mumu). If he really needs that money and after what he knows his gf has been through, signing will not be a problem unless in his heart he is not planning to pay her back.
Re: She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Subom1: She is living in a fantasy land. Not every relationship leads to marriage, if they are engaged or about to get married then that's a different thing. I heard a story of another lady who lent "her bf" money, only for him to use it to pay for his wedding to another lady. Till today she has not seen that money. At least if there is a contract, she has proof and it makes it easier for her to take legal action if things go wrong.
I repeat, different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner / Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) / We Are Both As Genotype,what Is The Way Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.