Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62711 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Sister, why u dey do like dis.... For christ sake, dis guy is Under 17....... Not corrupt am
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Elebiju: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2013
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]your cloth na akube,ur lappy na fairly used,ur phone na london used yet u want a young fresh blood,the question is are u sure ur brain is follow come?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2013
That guy is most likely not up 17 years old. The MRI scan tests ALL the players passed through before the competition is 99% accurate in detecting players older than 17 years.
http://www.diagnosticimaging.com/mri/mri-cracks-down-%E2%80%98age-doping%E2%80%99-international-sports
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud_in_association_football

In other words there is only 1% chance of Alampasu being older than 17 years.

So at OP, stop lusting over a MINOR.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2013
ogugua88:

If those are your reasons and they are true, then I understand. I do my best to tend to reports. If they happened in Sexuality, then that's out of my hands. If it persists, then use the report button or pm Jaybee as he's super quick to tend to such issues. Cheers. cheesy
pls ask for prove.
And dan, may u die for this blantant lie!
Pls ogug, go thru my entire posts here on NL and quote where i harrasd him.
Again dan, may u lead a useless life for this cheap lie.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Ugom38(f): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2013
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

pls ask for prove.
Pls ogug, go thru my posts here and quote where i harrad him.
LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic: I'll advise u to wait till he turns 18, before you can start making advances towards him.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Ugom38(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2013
dayumm

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Gamboh55(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
The least distraction those little boys need now is woman in other to achieve more heights.
If na my brother and I catch u near him, that day u go regret why ur mama born u.

Lmao...doze guyz nid to focus maximally on deir careers and fooling around now with ladies should be d last on deir list.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Ugom38: i didnt understand de OP until i watched the replay dis mornin,i must say wit de height,striaght standing bottom, dark handsomness and dat long neck omg am lost in luv..
I luv Alampasu
THIS!
U get eyes, and u sabi better!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by linpok: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2013
BTW oo..dis guy dey Dubai dey enjoy e victory while som NFA's dey here dey "WISH".....

Haba,,,,,,,shoe get e Size oogrin

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tellwisdom: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
First of all, money no be my problem!
When I see beauty, I appreciate!

Such a sexy young man.
I have a thing for cute, sexy liped, long legged guys!
Since I set my eyes on him, I fell in love with soccer, oh well, girls dont usually watch it on a normal day.
Anyways, how can I get in touch with the TDH guy, the eléjè tútù is all I need right now, how can I
God bless you young blood.
:*:*:*kiss
-------------------------k
thanks mod for puting this on FP!
All Haters/''Jealousers'', abeg swerve enter ditch and park well put!!
Mtchwwww
#yawns
#famzing
#twerking

hahaha, some people would kill themselves,
nuchechecheche.
I no send you!
Jealousy no good, Holier-Than-Thou
Woo, Seun, u gotta pay me!!!!
See traffic!!!
Gosh!
Duuuurh,
#teamGboGboFineGirls
#teamCutest
#teamINoSendYou

**MoDiFIed

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Drdreluv: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

Such a sexy young man.
Since I set my eyes on him, I fell in love with soccer, oh well, girls dont usually watch it on a normal day.
Anyways, how can I get in touch with the TDH guy, the eléjè tútù is all I need right now, how can I
Mtchwwww
#yawns
#famzing
#twerking

nuchechecheche.
I no send you!
See traffic!!!
Gosh!
Duuuurh,
#teamGboGboFineGirls
#teamCutest
#teamINoSendYou

**MoDiFIed

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=tellwisdom][/quote]
u came last.
Sit @ d back pls
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by awesomet1(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2013
It still baffles me that, some one opened nairaland with the sole purpose of composing such a thread... I feel so sad not because of this thread but because of the mindset of the poster.

Crushing on someone is natural. But not on a minor, that sad thing is she he sees it as something to be proud off.

The world is indeed filled with diverse characters... characters that make Sodom and Gomorrah look like the city of saints.

I SMH...
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2013
Matthew briggs: It still baffles me that, some one opened nairaland with the sole purpose of composing such a thread... I feel so sad not because of this thread but because of the mindset of the poster.

Crushing on someone is natural. But not on a minor, that sad thing is she he sees it as something to be proud off.

The world is indeed filled with diverse characters... characters that make Sodom and Gomorrah look like the city of saints.

I SMH...
ok
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Coolboi05(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

pls ask for prove.
Pls ogug, go thru my entire posts here on NL and quote where i harrasd him.
ah ah..oll dis 4 him?? E too much na..
@topic..shoe get size o...leav d guy 4 younger ladies
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Forwetinnah: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
NairaLand do have them..I laugh in Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tbken: And to d topic......The muh.fu.ckin poster is a schupid gay...HE IS A MAN....deny it...i got u
go for lunch, ur obviously hungry.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by jumzzy448: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
So surprised that most people are busy giving advice that alanpasu is underage. For God sake, the op is only trying to create a funny thread ni. Ahhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Chrisx1x(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gold diggers!oh women women u wil never repent.i'd better start casting suspicious glance at my gf
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
jumzzy448: So surprised that most people are busy giving advice that alanpasu is underage. For God sake, the op is only trying to create a funny thread ni. Ahhhhhhhh
men hate themselves more these days.
Thanks for getn d bigger pix.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chrisx1x: Gold diggers!oh women women u wil never repent.i'd better start casting suspicious glance at my gf
define gold digger?
Also, mayb u dont love her in d first instance.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lol, topic of the monthgrin

But I wonder y people are amazed by the poster's confession. Its not new and its not odd, just normal and usual of women: they are wired to success.

Yes, the poster maybe rich or from a rich family and may not need the guy's money (though the guy isn't rich yet), but no woman wants to associate with failure, no matter how rich the woman is.

Every girl, lady and woman want to date or marry a successful man or one with defined prospect and that's y u see rich girls from rich family and high earning working class ladies still running around successful guys, so free the poster and let this thread be a catalyst that re-activates your spirit of hardwork and hustling to become successful as a guy becos no matter how u guys cry or attack the poster or any other lady crushing on successful guys, it won't stop women from falling for successful guys.

So hustle to become successful in your chosen field as a guy or die whininggrin that's d truth.

Which lady in this world doesn't have a celebrity she's lusting after even while with her hubby or boyfriend? Its either an actor, a musical artiste, an athlete, footballer, basketball player, baseball, author, or a politician, just name it, a woman must have a successful man other than her partner she's lusting after, its in their nature, they live more of fantasy life than reality, so don't blame the poster cos all women duel on fantasy and the media world (tv, internet, mags, etc) is now helping to widen and expose their previously hidden fantasies.

At least she tried opening up...cos so many other ladies out there must have been lusting over one or two other players or successful guys, its normal with women, nothing new, nothing odd, just their nature and one of the reasons the world will never be sane.

3 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by JAVANESE(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

Such a sexy young man.
Mtchwwww
#yawns
#famzing
#twerking

nuchechecheche.
I no send you!
See traffic!!!
Gosh!
Duuuurh,
#teamGboGboFineGirls
#teamCutest
#teamINoSendYou

**MoDiFIed
best comment so far:
[b][/b]
C ur big mouth. u don lyk am na bcus u c am 4 television. if na 4 street u c am u go even luk him face
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Divineliberty(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls don't sale yourself because of money betta tell your self the trout
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by linpok: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
JAVANESE:
C ur big mouth. u don lyk am na bcus u c am 4 television. if na 4 street u c am u go even luk him face

grinwink
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Divine liberty: Pls don't sale yourself because of money betta tell your self the trout
pls go back to primary school to learn the rudiments of grammar, when u are done with that, I can think of giving u audience.
Thanks.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
JAVANESE:
fine boi na fine boi, street or TV

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.