Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. (10729 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / All atheists worship and rever God / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
plaetton:

It seems that you, like the religious zealots here on NL, don't know , and refuse to understand what atheism is.

First, and I have repeated it so many times, atheism is not a philosophical proposition that demands an explanation or proof.
In other words, an atheist owes no one any excuse for his atheistic leaning.

A typical atheist, not anchored on any custodial belief system, is free to exercise his free will and mind in any direction.
An atheist can be a Buddhist, lapping up the philosophical underpinnings of Buddhism.
An atheist can be a Hindu, recognising the many Hindu Gods as symbolic representations of philosophical truths or ideals.
An atheist can be christ-like or christ-ened without all the silly bullshyts attached to christian faith.
An atheist can be a juju man or withc doctor by simply having a better and clearer understanding of the forces of nature that he deals with.
An atheist can be a Pagan by simply acknowledging the facundity of nature and showing respect to mother nature and paying appropriate homage.
An atheist can be a catholic priest and still serve his community and command respect.
In fact, I bet that there are thousands of catholic priests who are secretly atheists.

And lastly, an atheist can be all of the above without any self contradictions whatsoever.

An atheist, being a free mind and exercising such, has no obligation to confine him or herself into any box that you design for them.

we are saying same thing. It only you dont understand me. Did I ask for atheist to prove anything? My point are Ogun (charm work fine) and I called atheist on this forum to confirm it. I understand gun or something might be cost, how about communicating with Osanyin? This is a carved wood talk with it intelligence. Pls what more prove do atheist want when they are called now and they run around bush?

I luckily record an incident which prove magun and I shared it on fb. Despite this, some people call it acting or such. What more prove do you want us to produce? Yes I cant explain how it happen....but I cant deny it happened. I dont see how it turn me to religious person.

Now you've said atheist can practise spirituality.....others are bigotheist or let me call it religatheist and will kick against your statement. I am open minded to things......thats why I light candle.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

shift pls. Answer the call or tell us you close minded white man slave.

Answer what you clown? If you're confused about something give your babalawo 100N (so he can satisfy his material needs I suppose..though even a beggar might look at you funny if you give him 100N these days, yet here we have our super duper spiritual scientist.. asking for 100N) so he can wow a baboon like you.

Please come back and post the results though, as I'm likely to find them funny.

And note, bros, when you insinuate simple adherence to logic is the purview of the white man alone you clearly demonstrate you're still a slave. Or you think simple logic is the domain of only the oyinbo? We, black as we are, are incapable? You're willing to accept any nonsense just to prove your 'superiority'?

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
wiegraf:

Answer what you clown? If you're confused about something give your babalawo 100N (so he can satisfy his material needs I suppose..though even a beggar might look at you funny if you give him 100N these days, yet here we have our super duper spiritual scientist.. asking for 100N) so he can wow a baboon like you.

Please come back and post the results though, as I'm likely to find them funny.

And note, bros, when you insinuate simple adherence to logic is the purview of the white man alone you clearly demonstrate you're still a slave. Or you think simple logic is the domain of only the oyinbo? We, black as we are, are incapable? You're willing to accept any nonsense just to prove your 'superiority'?

lol. Frustration from nairaland militant atheist.

You have shown you are typical white man slave....joel lala was right.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Like I said bolaino people. Usually, i know the thread's a joke when Reyginus claims he wants to learn lessons from it. That's a pointer.

Well, make I dey watch.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by obialfa: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

we are saying same thing. It only you dont understand me. Did I ask for atheist to prove anything? My point are Ogun (charm work fine) and I called atheist on this forum to confirm it. I understand gun or something might be cost, how about communicating with Osanyin? This is a carved wood talk with it intelligence. Pls what more prove do atheist want when they are called now and they run around bush?

I luckily record an incident which prove magun and I shared it on fb. Despite this, some people call it acting or such. What more prove do you want us to produce? Yes I cant explain how it happen....but I cant deny it happened. I dont see how it turn me to religious person.

Now you've said atheist can practise spirituality.....others are bigotheist or let me call it religatheist and will kick against your statement. I am open minded to things......thats why I light candle.

Please, what languages does Osayin speak? Don't tell me it's speaks only that of its handlers with their accents.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
obi alfa:

Please, what languages does Osayin speak? Don't tell me it's speaks only that of its handlers with their accents.

Yoruba. And you want your machine to speak what it programmer doesn't know? Some people can be so wield.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

wad up man.

There is jazz and I am an atheist. Spiritual atheist specifically.

I dont want to disturb myself making video on one jazz and it coverage. It is magun which I recorded and despite the video, some people still paint it as lies saying it was acted or penis prob. I was forced to delete everything and even stop working on other researches I am on with. I dont want you to believe me, if you experience what I experience, it your choose to know and investigate further on what you experience.

Considering this bullet proof issue, mazaje tie with me on that. I challenged logicboy to present to me 6th generation computer machine and I will present Osanyin, a machine with artificial intelligence built thousands of years back....he ran away calling me names. The rest atheist on this forum are those I cant take serious.....there is different between talking and walking. I do both.

Personally, I have been doing some works on Ayeta. And since I have little knowledge about science, I am ready to submit my hypothesis on it for those serious scientist to continue study and final investigation from it. I have someone I wish to give it all to though but haven't reveal it to him yet.

Bro....ogun wa

I don't know why people can't see the advanced state of ancient African civilizations.

Magic/jazz/juju doesn't mean spiritual force, it's more like an advanced state of physics.

I am a pagan who believes in the supernatural forces of nature but when it comes to logical thinking in line with modernity I think I am in with it.

How can someone say jazz doesn't exist because he doesn't believe in spiritual forces?
Use of lightening, breathing fire, teleportation, and others are very much science inclined and not about religion or spirituality
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MrTroll(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Yoruba. And you want your machine to speak what it programmer doesn't know? Some people can be so wield.
You didn't realise he was intimating you on the act of the ventriloquists?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mr Troll: You didn't realise he was intimating you on the act of the ventriloquists?

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

I don't know why people can't see the advanced state of ancient African civilizations.

Magic/jazz/juju doesn't mean spiritual force, it's more like an advanced state of physics.

I am a pagan who believes in the supernatural forces of nature but when it comes to logical thinking in line with modernity I think I am in with it.

How can someone say jazz doesn't exist because he doesn't believe in spiritual forces?
Use of lightening, breathing fire, teleportation, and others are very much science inclined and not about religion or spirituality

Spirituality is science on it own. The problem of nairaland atheist is if white man do not confirm this then it false.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

For 100N I want it to sound like Alex Ferguson or a dubbed chinese film. Either or no show.

Wtf is a wield? You're trying to use big white man's words here?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MrTroll(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
wiegraf:

For 100N I want it to sound like Alex Ferguson or a dubbed chinese film. Either or no show.

lol. I think he wanted to write WEIRD.
@Foly, don't you know what a Ventriloquist is?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

Maybe you build your own or present machine with artificial intelligence. And make it speak in Yoruba.

Answer the call or get lost with your white man mentality.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Mr Troll: lol. I think he wanted to write WEIRD.
@Foly, don't you know what a Ventriloquist is?

Nope until I checked it. This is what we are saying......it cost me nothing to video this thing. But what is the essence of wasting my time on something you guys will still pull it as false. Apart from renting a gun and hiring person that will shoot, reporting to police might be another lengthy things but if I stress on this all and produce a video confirming Ayeta, you will come here to tell me the gun is not good or it empty bullet or showing me pictures of how bullet melt. This is insincerity on that of nairaland atheist.

Answer Ghostofsparta call and go investigate directly on your self. Pulling down everything as false when the prove is calling you is insincerity and baseless denial.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
@folly, as usual you have it backwards. No matter what we tell you you're going to tell us your dolly speaks Yoruba to you. Does that claim sound familiar to you? Not being Jewish does not exclude it from being unadulterated nonsense. Being black does not exclude from being more chimp like than human. I'm beginning to think they use bananas to seal the deal

Anyways I tire of telling you you're in no way atheist. You probably use the tag simply because you think it makes you stand out, which is sad as it shows you're afraid to stand up for your convictions or your chimp like intelligence applies all round. Good to see you've come across a proper atheist involved in spiritual philosophies; Sam Harris. Now please tell me if he believes his statues of the Buddha talk to him
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Yawn.........but fool like you can defend reincarnation in buddhism. Pls provide your physical evidence and not what some foolish and close minded folks like you wrote on wiki.

Sam Harris can embrace buddhism with it devas and other Gods in it. He can believe in heaven and hell of buddhism, read sacred text and do meditation as instructed by gurus. He also believe buddha talk and walk around immediately after birth. Even a tree bend to support buddha mother when she was labouring. The elephant gilberish in buddhism, talking donkey in christianity and flying horse is Islam is more alike yet since Harris your lord point the torch, you walk after it like slowpoke. The temples is philosophical room and those doctrines they held is new atheism way of life because some close minded atheist paint it with fantasies to you. This is foolishness and mental slavery. Darwin sexed up atheism with pantheism......fool like you accept that without complain. Or sacred, God and divinity of pantheism is now part of atheism? This is foolishness from you bra.

Can you tell us about hausa spirituality and stop talking on what darwin and harris (your mentality masters) told you? I know a fool like you defending buddhism as philosophy and not religion but ran away when I show care superstition and religious side of it. The same fool cant say anything about Igbo spirituality....i challenged him on chi especially. What can you tell us about hausa spirituality fool?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Ranchhoddas: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2013
I know now that these nairaland atheists are nothing but a bunch of noisemakers.Here is someone ready to show you proof that the supernatural which you have so vehemently denied in other threads is real and you are all here speaking grammer after grammer. All you guys have to do is take up the challenge and be convinced once and for all and stop behaving like cowards!
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by eaxes: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2013
There are 2 types of atheists. The one's that profess that there is n☺ God Ψi† their mouth Ãήϑ their actions also show that they do not believe in a God that hates sin. Then there is the other Atheist that says there is a God, the call on God "lord lord" but their hearts are §☺ far frm God they might as well J§† say there is n☺ God. This group is the worst kind.
The bible has already prophesied things †☺ come. I† says "narrow is the way that leads †☺ life Ãήϑ broad is the way that leads †☺ destruction". Scripture must ß fulfilled.
†яϋє believers who will make i† †☺ heaven may not even reach 10 percent of world population at a time.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf: @folly, as usual you have it backwards. No matter what we tell you you're going to tell us your dolly speaks Yoruba to you. Does that claim sound familiar to you? Not being Jewish does not exclude it from being unadulterated nonsense. Being black does not exclude from being more chimp like than human. I'm beginning to think they use bananas to seal the deal

Anyways I tire of telling you you're in no way atheist. You probably use the tag simply because you think it makes you stand out, which is sad as it shows you're afraid to stand up for your convictions or your chimp like intelligence applies all round. Good to see you've come across a proper atheist involved in spiritual philosophies; Sam Harris. Now please tell me if he believes his statues of the Buddha talk to him

Ur being silly, instead of u debunking wat u know nothing about, you should learn about it and find out if it's worth debunking
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2013
Ranchhoddas: I know now that these nairaland atheists are nothing but a bunch of noisemakers.Here is someone ready to show you proof that the supernatural which you have so vehemently denied in other threads is real and you are all here speaking grammer after grammer. All you guys have to do is take up the challenge and be convinced once and for all and stop behaving like cowards!

Lol. I challenged the knight of nairaland atheism but he called me name.

This are the answers you should expect from nairaland atheist : intellectual cowards.

- I am not in Nigeria.

- You want to dupe us cuz it involve cost (despite asking them it free).

- I will shoot you dead so dont want to go to jail (this is classic escapism).

- My schedule is tight.

^^^those are the best nairaland atheist can take. The rest is to blow grammar after grammar and insult you or push you around to produce video evidence and later say it acting script.

I am 100% sure that nairaland professional 'bark at' atheist are atheist only on internet and dogs who hate everything about God. Some of them cant even explain the concept of God they disbelief in as there are many conception of God. They made noise and pull down other people argument but cant provide any recommendable evidence for you rather than what their slave masters wrote on wiki. Atheism on this forum is an embarrassment to rationality and display of enlightenment seeking laziness.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2013
macof:

Ur being silly, instead of u debunking wat u know nothing about, you should learn about it and find out if it's worth debunking

The foolish professional nairaland atheist can bark at you when you explode his mind with reality. The puppet can dance around Sam Harris a prominent atheist and a buddhist when he meditate spiritually with devas, go on pilgrimage to stupos, do rituals and food sacrifices to buddha statues, visiting sacred temples, read Trikipakta (the holy book of buddhism) and practise some devotions taught by guru. The fool still call buddhism philosophy despite the superstitions attached to buddha's birth. I dont know where a child walk and talk immediately after birth. The fool shout at talking donkey and flying horse but cant do nothing about tree and elephant helping buddha's mother during birth.

The fool cant say anything about Hausa spirituality as Islam conquered his ancestral heritage and culture totally.....so he is completely brainwashed with Darwinism and Harrism. This is kinda cowardice, silliness and stupidity from Aboki atheist.

Now another reasonable atheist want to light up Yoruba spirituality and science with observable evidence and calling on those barking dogs to witness it, they are now nowhere to be found. See them debunking what has not been proven yet. Insecurity and stupidity of nairaland atheism in display. I pity Africans cuz most including nairaland atheist are lost into new age mental slavery.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Ranchhoddas: I know now that these nairaland atheists are nothing but a bunch of noisemakers.Here is someone ready to show you proof that the supernatural which you have so vehemently denied in other threads is real and you are all here speaking grammer after grammer. All you guys have to do is take up the challenge and be convinced once and for all and stop behaving like cowards!

I just tire broda. It appears to me some atheists are afraid their strongly held beliefs might be proven false and hence afraid to even look at what proof the guy has.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

I just tire broda. It appears to me some atheists are afraid their strongly held beliefs might be proven false and hence afraid to even look at what proof the guy has.

I challenge some of them on bullet proof juju, I understand that can be scared of wounding person. We shift test mode on animal and one foolish atheist came to tell me animals and human are same as if killing my christmas chicken is murdering and eating beef is cannibalism. Due to this, I challenged logicboy on Osayin, a talking carved wood but dismissed it without any reason. I dont know how Osanyin is going to harm or cause any tears. This guys are real jokes.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton:

It seems that you, like the religious zealots here on NL, don't know , and refuse to understand what atheism is.

First, and I have repeated it so many times, atheism is not a philosophical proposition that demands an explanation or proof.
In other words, an atheist owes no one any excuse for his atheistic leaning.

A typical atheist, not anchored on any custodial belief system, is free to exercise his free will and mind in any direction.
An atheist can be a Buddhist, lapping up the philosophical underpinnings of Buddhism.
An atheist can be a Hindu, recognising the many Hindu Gods as symbolic representations of philosophical truths or ideals.
An atheist can be christ-like or christ-ened without all the silly bullshyts attached to christian faith.
An atheist can be a juju man or withc doctor by simply having a better and clearer understanding of the forces of nature that he deals with.
An atheist can be a Pagan by simply acknowledging the facundity of nature and showing respect to mother nature and paying appropriate homage.
An atheist can be a catholic priest and still serve his community and command respect.
In fact, I bet that there are thousands of catholic priests who are secretly atheists.

And lastly, an atheist can be all of the above without any self contradictions whatsoever.

An atheist, being a free mind and exercising such, has no obligation to confine him or herself into any box that you design for them.
Beautiful
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2013
Erm, he claims it isn't supernatural but advanced science. Why should I give confused people my attention?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by alfaman1: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I challenge some of them on bullet proof juju, I understand that can be scared of wounding person. We shift test mode on animal and one foolish atheist came to tell me animals and human are same as if killing my christmas chicken is murdering and eating beef is cannibalism. Due to this, I challenged logicboy on Osayin, a talking carved wood but dismissed it without any reason. I dont know how Osanyin is going to harm or cause any tears. This guys are real jokes.

Why don't you tell us about this Osayin? I'm very much interested. What does it look like? Is there only one? Where can we see one?

Even I, have seen a talking skeleton and you pay around $100 to see it live. It's name is Achmed. So I don't understand these scoffers that refuse to believe. See the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L8fIrWnXRA

Foly, can please post the video of Osaying to silence these doubters once and for all.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MrTroll(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2013
@Foly, insults aside. When you searched about ventriloquist what did you find?

Do you see any similarity between the Osayin and the video Alfa posted?
Have you found out how the Osayin thing works?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2013
Mr Troll: @Foly, insults aside. When you searched about ventriloquist what did you find?

Nairaland atheist are people Ebenezer obey was refering to in his song titled 'baba oni ketekete'. No matter what you do to please them, they cant be satisfied.

The door is open for you to answer Ghostofsparta and debunk him. Other you say here is trash.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2013
alfaman1:

Why don't you tell us about this Osayin? I'm very much interested. What does it look like? Is there only one? Where can we see one?

Even I, have seen a talking skeleton and you pay around $100 to see it live. It's name is Achmed. So I don't understand these scoffers that refuse to believe. See the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L8fIrWnXRA

Foly, can please post the video of Osaying to silence these doubters once and for all.

I know Achmed the terrorist.....it obvious that this is trick again. Can you answer Ghostofsparta and debunk him? Posting about Osanyin is not a prob but you can easily pick flaws out of it but you can observe and test it out yourself. You even free to video it. Just answer the call and stop running around bush. Be the man abeg
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MrTroll(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Nairaland atheist are people Ebenezer obey was refering to in his song titled 'baba oni ketekete'. No matter what you do to please them, they cant be satisfied.

The door is open for you to answer Ghostofsparta and debunk him. Other you say here is trash.
You didn't answer any of my questions.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mr Troll: @Foly, insults aside. When you searched about ventriloquist what did you find?

I read about it n was amazed at the striking similarities. But then, there is a way we can verify its the osanyin talking and not someone playing tricks. We can totally isolate the osanyin whilst inspecting it thoroughly ensuring there's no recorded stuff playing in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture / Describe Your Church In One Word? / Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.