Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. (10726 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / All atheists worship and rever God / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
After you post your update, would reply you.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by rabzy: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
ghostofsparta: After you post your update, would reply you.
Interesting Thread.

While i would not believe most of the superstitious stuff going round, but the sheer number of people who claim to have witnessed things that are totally unexplainable, the amount of money people have spent to purchase charms to effect some result and the fear people have had for centuries about these powers can not just be dismissed.

I will mention just a few example: A long time ago my uncle lived in a house with a very troublesome landlord, there was a day the man quarrelled with one of the tenant, he told the tenant if he dare come out of his room he is going to die, the tenant said he was just making noise, so the man sprinkled some stuff in the passage/corridor and dared the tenant to come out. The tenant came out and immediately he stepped into the passage the man fell down and die. That was the day my uncle left the house and a number of other tenants also left.

A cargo truck had an accident along the express and some boys accompanying the truck were injured, but nobody could find the driver, while they were looking for him, one of the boys sighted him coming from the opposite direction totally unharmed, when the driver was accosted he denied being in the truck, but people said he should be searched and they found under his clothing charms and amulets, then the guy now owned up. This was witnessed by a friend.

There are other eye-witness accounts of different kinds i have been told, now why would these people just start lying their heads off to me if they did not actually see it happen.
There are too many instances of similar things happening for it just to be coincidence.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
i think it is better to leave those who are fault finders to their own puzzles
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

wad up man.

There is jazz and I am an atheist. Spiritual atheist specifically.

I dont want to disturb myself making video on one jazz and it coverage. It is magun which I recorded and despite the video, some people still paint it as lies saying it was acted or penis prob. I was forced to delete everything and even stop working on other researches I am on with. I dont want you to believe me, if you experience what I experience, it your choose to know and investigate further on what you experience.

Considering this bullet proof issue, mazaje tie with me on that. I challenged logicboy to present to me 6th generation computer machine and I will present Osanyin, a machine with artificial intelligence built thousands of years back....he ran away calling me names. The rest atheist on this forum are those I cant take serious.....there is different between talking and walking. I do both.

Personally, I have been doing some works on Ayeta. And since I have little knowledge about science, I am ready to submit my hypothesis on it for those serious scientist to continue study and final investigation from it. I have someone I wish to give it all to though but haven't reveal it to him yet.

Bro....ogun wa
What do u mean by spiritual atheist. It's either you are an atheist or u are theist. If u believe in all those shit by ghostofsparta, then u are a pagan. So many confused folks around.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
What do u mean by spiritual atheist. It's either you are an atheist or u are theist. If u believe in all those shit by ghostofsparta, then u are a pagan. So many confused folks around.

You dont know there is spiritual atheist? Pls go and learn more
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You dont know there is spiritual atheist? Pls go and learn more
Nothing to learn bro. U guys are more interested in fighting one God(Jesus). You know deep down that if u believe in African juju, then u can't be called an atheist again. Then it becomes difference in religion and not irreligion.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
Nothing to learn bro. U guys are more interested in fighting one God(Jesus). You know deep down that if u believe in African juju, then u can't be called an atheist again. Then it becomes difference in religion and not irreligion.

African juju is not spirits working. Even pagans who deal with this things know it's just normal forces of nature bending to suit u. It's more science than u can imagine.

It's lack of knowledge that causes all these atheist here to say thrash

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Lincoln burrows:

You have admitted not to learn. So why wasting time on religitard?

As per the bold, I dont believe I know it.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by rabzy: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2013
macof:

African juju is not spirits working. Even pagans who deal with this things know it's just normal forces of nature bending to suit u. It's more science than u can imagine.

It's lack of knowledge that causes all these atheist here to say thrash

What is now working, is it the leaf they put in their mouth or the 'gbere' abi it is the 'bante' they tie on the waist. When someone uses a broom to touch a goat and the goat died instantly, what kind of science is that.

Even if they are bending the forces of nature, the point is what are they using to bend it, who is helping them to bend it.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by UyiIredia(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2013
So no show.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2013
rabzy:

What is now working, is it the leaf they put in their mouth or the 'gbere' abi it is the 'bante' they tie on the waist. When someone uses a broom to touch a goat and the goat died instantly, what kind of science is that.

Even if they are bending the forces of nature, the point is what are they using to bend it, who is helping them to bend it.

Have u seen a barren woman give birth after 29years of marriage?
Or if u haven't seen, have u heard? And do u believe?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia: So no show.

I think Ghostofsparta should go ahead with his show. One fit is ok.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
ghostofsparta: After you post your update, would reply you.

What I recall was an actual physical trick involving magnets in india or somewhere, but I cannot remember the details. There are also many mentalist tricks, and a few could achieve similar effects, eg the magnetic hand trick.

Derren Brown would likely be a billionaire were he nigerian and he cared to. If you've not seen him in action before, try these. And he's done a lot more, from paying for diamonds with white paper to turning normal brahs into armed robbers. And you don't even have to be susceptible to fall for many of his tricks.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
rabzy:
Interesting Thread.

While i would not believe most of the superstitious stuff going round, but the sheer number of people who claim to have witnessed things that are totally unexplainable, the amount of money people have spent to purchase charms to effect some result and the fear people have had for centuries about these powers can not just be dismissed.

I will mention just a few example: A long time ago my uncle lived in a house with a very troublesome landlord, there was a day the man quarrelled with one of the tenant, he told the tenant if he dare come out of his room he is going to die, the tenant said he was just making noise, so the man sprinkled some stuff in the passage/corridor and dared the tenant to come out. The tenant came out and immediately he stepped into the passage the man fell down and die. That was the day my uncle left the house and a number of other tenants also left.

A cargo truck had an accident along the express and some boys accompanying the truck were injured, but nobody could find the driver, while they were looking for him, one of the boys sighted him coming from the opposite direction totally unharmed, when the driver was accosted he denied being in the truck, but people said he should be searched and they found under his clothing charms and amulets, then the guy now owned up. This was witnessed by a friend.

There are other eye-witness accounts of different kinds i have been told, now why would these people just start lying their heads off to me if they did not actually see it happen.
There are too many instances of similar things happening for it just to be coincidence.

You can always discard hearsay. Always

Many people believe some jewish zombie existed 2000 years ago. Exactly how does their belief give merit to their claims??

The first guy, if indeed it occurred similarly to how you narrate it, was poisoned. He now gets to go free because......9ja... Because you people believe in this nonsense.

I cannot speak for the second scenario, but I can tell you that before I'll consider the laws of physics breaking down, something that well, never occurs, I'll consider human folly (via whatever means, intentional or no), which occurs billions of times at any given moment.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Joshthefirst(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
"You can always discard hearsay" says the foolish person who believes his ancestors were apelike men and he is a machine created by non-directed randomness.
Smh.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Joshthefirst: "You can always discard hearsay" says the foolish person who believes his ancestors were apelike men and he is a machine created by non-directed randomness.
Smh.

And that's hearsay?

Josh, it's not by force to post. If you must, there are many other threads where m.orons of your calibre are having discussions on your level. Eg onyfranks water cycle thread, where you dared mock him despite your believing in Jewish zombies and talking snakes.

What is wrong with you?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Joshthefirst(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
wiegraf:

And that's hearsay?
no its not sir. Its not. Its actually proven by hard facts that apes become men, that you are a sophisticated robot created by non-directed randomnesssssesssss.

Josh, it's not by force to post. If you must, there are many other threads where m.orons of your calibre are having discussions on your level. Eg onyfranks water cycle thread, where you dared mock him despite your believing in Jewish zombies and talking snakes.

What is wrong with you?
when did I mock him?
Sorry oga. I couldn't resist replying the stupidity inherent in your post. I couldn't believe others hadn't seen it too.

Hearsay schmellsay.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Joshthefirst: "You can always discard hearsay" says the foolish person who believes his ancestors were apelike men and he is a machine created by non-directed randomness.
Smh.

Even a secondary schooler can define evolution.

Guy, you are jonzing

5 Likes

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Ymodulus: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, you are jonzing
You are right. the guy na jonzing guy.

--------
I am not happy that i met this thread late
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Joshthefirst: no its not sir. Its not. Its actually proven by hard facts that apes become men, that you are a sophisticated robot created by non-directed randomnesssssesssss.

when did I mock him?
Sorry oga. I couldn't resist replying the stupidity inherent in your post. I couldn't believe others hadn't seen it too.

Hearsay schmellsay.

Deep sight makes some statements about stoopidity inherent in my post.

You show up, suddenly thinking you know what you're on about, and call me stoopid and foo.lish.

grin
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Jump to roughly ~30 - 40 mins to see someone loose the ability to move a lot more than just his hands... after hearing mumbo jumbo as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPsUJbJaKhE

More shenanigans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1iIvk9PlkE

Conning 'experts', from ~10 - ~20 mins he converts skeptics to xtians.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT3izBQfh5M

All these are highly recommended to everyone

Kudos
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2013
wiegraf:
but I can tell you that before I'll consider the laws of physics breaking down

Wiegraf, which law of physics can explain a goat tied down and pumped with pellets, instead of tearing to shreds, the ruminant just they writhe about in pain. Or throwing something up and commanded to remain there with incantations and charm.

BTW, let's forget all those Derren Brown, David Copperfield and Chris Angel feats, we a know their technique doesn't involve the supernatural, they are premeditated tricks which are perfectly staged and professionally delivered.

The thing is none of you African atheists have seen or experienced genuine supernatural magic that defy all reason and scientific logic and here I am offering an opportunity to bear witness to one where hence we can collectively focus our energy in to understand what sort of force and or energy is involved that is unknown to modern science. How can it be harnessed and used to better our failing society. Check my footnote signature na. But all of you just yari kpata kpata. Una too like arguing.

Please let's focus on those first, if you give me a sensible hypothesis, I would accept it or modify it, if be, or look for another. There are lots more I need scientific explanation for. I like Folykaze hypothesis for the explanation of ayeta, I have a better one. But the one where the projectiles touches the body and drops is what I'm asking you wiegraf, even if you don't believe because you haven't seen it, just let me know whay you or any other scientific minded thinker think.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, you are jonzing

Big time.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Wiegraf, which law of physics can explain a goat tied down and pumped with pellets, instead of tearing to shreds, the ruminant just they writhe about in pain. Or throwing something up and commanded to remain there with incantations and charm.

Sensible hypothesis is.......human folly. Simple. People shoot themselves all the time, of course with (still painful) blanks etc. Guns misfire, people see what they want to see, whatever whatever.

Simple human folly. Or would you consider all those dudes that catch bullets with their teeth as supernatural as well? You're on your own there.

Let's not even get into levitation tricks.

ghostofsparta:
BTW, let's forget all those Derren Brown, David Copperfield and Chris Angel feats, we a know their technique doesn't involve the supernatural, they are premeditated tricks which are perfectly staged and professionally delivered.

Erm, no. If they claimed their powers were supernatural you would be bandwagonning their $hit as well. That is exactly the point.

Their feats are even more impressive then the ones you claim are supernatural. You state one can glue your hand to a floor? I show how one makes another so rigid he's able suspend like a plank midair supported on just points on his neck and feet, and apparently indefinitely (supposedly in the old days, before their own jazzmen owned up, when they did the trick they sometimes left the poor subjects suspended for days.. though considering hypnosis they might not even feel a thing). That's far more 'magnetic' than your stick your hand to the floor claim, yet here it is demonstrated, naturally.

Now, considering tricks like these are natural, exactly why in the world do you expect me to think even simpler tricks are supernatural? Why?? What's more likely to occur, the laws of physics breaking down or human folly??

And let's not forget, you brought up 'magnetic' hands, don't try to dismiss it as irrelevant.

ghostofsparta:
The thing is none of you African atheists have seen or experienced genuine supernatural magic that defy all reason and scientific logic and here I am offering an opportunity to bear witness to one where hence we can collectively focus our energy in to understand what sort of force and or energy is involved that is unknown to modern science. How can it be harnessed and used to better our failing society. Check my footnote signature na. But all of you just yari kpata kpata. Una too like arguing.

"Magic" isn't native to africa alone, all of this has been done before. Oyinbo has simply outgrown that, now they reap the fruits of being rational.

Extraordinary claims of this nature have always been later shown to be nonsense, through history. Just as god was chased from rocks to the sky to nothingnesseses as science catches up, same with jazzman claims. You might as well worship the jewish zombie. Same $hit.

Actually, most jazzman claims have been demonstrably seen and done, so why exactly do you still believe them??

Good luck with your search though. You might find someone who believes his $hit is science, genuinely, but even at that...well....

ghostofsparta:
Please let's focus on those first, if you give me a sensible hypothesis, I would accept it or modify it, if be, or look for another. There are lots more I need scientific explanation for. I like Folykaze hypothesis for the explanation of ayeta, I have a better one. But the one where the projectiles touches the body and drops is what I'm asking you wiegraf, even if you don't believe because you haven't seen it, just let me know whay you or any other scientific minded thinker think.

See above.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wiegraf, I wonder what you'd say if you saw a native masquerade, in vanish right in front of you, live and direct and re-appear back at that same spot. This will be displayed for you in the public, not close quarters. Better still, you yourself if willing will be rendered with the ability. We call it Aferi and Egbe. How dare you use blanks (bean bullets) to nullify my claim. I hereby invite you to come witness yourself an afajo in action; someone who would do some mumbo jumbo over the soil, and minutes later rain would begin to pour and when undone, it immidi stops. Ofcourse you can use science to rationalize that, then what rationale can science proffer to explain the same rain pouring and it won't touch you, me and the afajo right there on the spot where it is mumbo jumbo is done. Some mumbo jumbo object will be placed inside your vehicle and asked to start it, it won't unless removed. These ones aren't even the malevolent types, I classify them under ambivalent types in my research work, incase you're wondering there are the benevolent types too.

Brb
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
ghostofsparta:
How dare you use blanks (bean bullets) to nullify my claim.

Oh! So you understand the concept of insulting one's intelligence. Progress.

So, considering all that's been said, how dare post this;

ghostofsparta:
Wiegraf, I wonder what you'd say if you saw a native masquerade, in vanish right in front of you, live and direct and re-appear back at that same spot. This will be displayed for you in the public, not close quarters. Better still, you yourself if willing will be rendered with the ability. We call it Aferi and Egbe. I hereby invite you to come witness yourself an afajo in action; someone who would do some mumbo jumbo over the soil, and minutes later rain would begin to pour and when undone, it immidi stops. Ofcourse you can use science to rationalize that, then what rationale can science proffer to explain the same rain pouring and it won't touch you, me and the afajo right there on the spot where it is mumbo jumbo is done. Some mumbo jumbo object will be placed inside your vehicle and asked to start it, it won't unless removed. These ones aren't even the malevolent types, I classify them under ambivalent types in my research work, incase you're wondering there are the benevolent types too.

Brb

And expect a thinking man to take you seriously?? Do I look like an xtian, or even re.tarded??
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2013
^
Guy, is it so hard for you to admit it? That you're as scared as the Christians who run to churches for protections (false protection) from a false religion. Unlike you LogicBoy03 was at least bold enough to state his unfriendliness with jazz. Truth is none of the jazz I'm willing to arrange demonstration for would arouse fear nor harm you or anyone.

Na WA o!

Even atheists dey fear to see juju.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yes, Santa may not give me any toys come Xmas if I show

Whatever makes you happy ghost
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
wiegraf: Yes, Santa may not give me any toys come Xmas if I show

Whatever makes you happy ghost

Even Santa people would want to check before making conclusion on a forum. But hey, whatever gives you solace.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Even Santa people would want to check before making conclusion on a forum. But hey, whatever gives you solace.

I see. So you've been to the north pole?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Joshthefirst(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
ghostofsparta:

grin grin grin
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
wiegraf:

I see. So you've been to the north pole?

Yeah two chrismas back, I could recall twas so cold me and old fat St. Nick had to sleigh ride to the furnace of Hades.

So for ya book na North pole Santa and the people wey dey celebrate am every season dey live, abi ? You try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My 2021 Wins — A Testimony / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture / Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.