Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. (10728 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / All atheists worship and rever God / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by UyiIredia(m): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2013
wiegraf:

Despite patience spent, as we've not communicated directly I'll reply to this. But I don't have sponsors either to support writing the novels that would address all that's wrong here. From bermuda triangle to kanokos. And for the most part it's all been said before...

Anyways, picking some bits, for one, you're asking us for a pass because we're black. That's silly. If anything, we should be harder on you since it's our society we're talking about. Those oyinbos that might have derided you would be a lot harder on their own ranks if they smell this kind of folly in their midst. These your beliefs are responsible for a lot of CANCER in our own society (note: not theirs), unquestionably. Good people doing bad things, yet you expect us to give you a pass? No, you don't deserve a break. Not at all, in any language, shape, form or manner. And considering that, it's rather risible of you all to think you somehow have the moral highground here.

If your jazz works it's really simple, really.simple; use it (to succeed). What in the world do you care what some online community thinks? If your jazz objectively works, you really do not have to waste time here convincing anyone. Just as with xtians and their god, considering those claims if yahweh really existed do you think we'd be debating it?

Feel free to not believe in the physics behind your computing device (and you actually somehow don't....) but guess what? It works regardless of your opinion. You're using it right now, no? And oyinbo will continue to make a killing, not to mention enrichen lives. This is ABC

And your talk of being in an African environment therefore we should have noticed these things, I'm tempted to ask if you're on drugs. Look at what is patently obvious; Nigeria is at the very bottom of the food chain. Life here is utter $hit for most, nothing works, our ancestors were enslaved, etc etc, yet you claim we have some super duper secrets that makes the pain go away.......

If it worked, then why the hell is 9ja $hit??!! Why are you even using a scientific method powered device to read this rather than your jazz?? The hypocrisy, from so many angles, befuddles.

Again, look at the xtians. Their god loves them and is omnixx.x yet he lets 10,000 of them die. Let's people die horribly, does nothing about the thousands of children that will die this very night due to sheer hunger and nothing else. You have the ultimate technology yet we don't even assemble tube tvs in this country (let's not even consider innovating). So what exactly are we supposed to have noticed? That we're clearly foo.ling ourselves?

You addressed nothing with this, if anything you highlighted more problems we've been ignoring.

Now, feel free to indulge in whatever nonsense you want to believe, but expecting us to indulge you as well....

Really, who do you guys think you are?

Profound folly thought by its author to be wisdom: I must wonder if he thinks since would have gotten to this level with the poor skepticism displayed here. The logic is simple: wiegraf has not the time to test all claims for himself (whether 'scientific' or 'pseudoscience'). There is one available for direct testing: good sense demands you check it out to have a better basis for your skepticism.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 2:15am On Nov 12, 2013
^^^
Welcome back! You gave me a scare there. For a while there I thought you might actually become permanently reasonable.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by UyiIredia(m): 3:07am On Nov 12, 2013
wiegraf: ^^^
Welcome back! You gave me a scare there. For a while there I thought you might actually become permanently reasonable.

Given your reasoning I would hate to become someone you think reasonable: some Stockhol syndrome may be at play here, preferring an opponent remauns so as to being a comrade.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by UyiIredia(m): 3:07am On Nov 12, 2013
wiegraf: ^^^

Given your reasoning I would hate to become someone you think reasonable: the Stockholm syndrome may be at play here, preferring an opponent remains so as to being a comrade.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 3:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Given your reasoning I would hate to become someone you think reasonable: the Stockholm syndrome may be at play here, preferring an opponent remains so as to being a comrade.

You now mirror what I post? I'm genuinely touched. Never thought you admired me that much
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Ranchhoddas: i'll ask u to drink it first and if u do it successfully,i'll be okay with it and would not have to drink it because i do not doubt the supernatural but you on the other hand will have to drink it because you are in doubt.

Really? And it would not occur to you that maybe by some sleight of hand, I switched liquids and now what you see me drink is not acid, but harmless liquid?

Then you go around telling people that you witnessed a person drink acid.

ARE YOU THIS GULLIBLE?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by UyiIredia(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2013
wiegraf:

You now mirror what I post? I'm genuinely touched. Never thought you admired me that much

Your brain's really been f*cked for you to think I copy you.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2013
And for those who say that people are afraid that their "beliefs" may be shattered, nothing could be further from the truth.

For one, the claims made are unlikely.
These things just do not happen.

People do not turn into goats, yam or vanish. Palm oil does not turn into blood. People do not teleport from point A to point B.

Swallowing a leaf does not render people invulnerable to bullets, knives or other things that break the skin and threaten mortality. Rings do not make people fall in love or "touch and follow".

Clothes do not suspend in mid air, people do not hold meetings in transformers or trees and certainly do not change to owls or bats or cats.
These things just do not happen

Whenever something seemingly out of the ordinary happens, it is only an insufficiently enlightened mind that will say "God did it", "its a miracle" or "na juju" depending on your religious persuasion. Its far better to consider and exhaust all natural and logical possibilities. Its not only fun, it broadens your scope. Thats how we learn.

Oh and demons do not send text messages
That just does not happen.

3 Likes

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by UyiIredia(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2013
I share your disbelief but if there's a call to witness a proof from a segment of those who supposedly use such we should test them.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I share your disbelief but if there's a call to witness a proof from a segment of those who supposedly use such we should test them.

Sure, no arguments there. Id personally attend if I could on the condition however that there will be beer afterwards grin
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Ranchhoddas: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2013
jayriginal:

Really? And it would not occur to you that maybe by some sleight of hand, I switched liquids and now what you see me drink is not acid, but harmless liquid?

Then you go around telling people that you witnessed a person drink acid.

ARE YOU THIS GULLIBLE?
switching liquids?is this ur defence?and you dare use the word gullible...it is obvious that u cannot be helped.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Ranchhoddas: switching liquids?is this ur defence?and you dare use the word gullible...it is obvious that u cannot be helped.

Its a tribute to my faith in humanity that I am still trying to help you. Do you need a translator?

Apparently you believe everything you are told. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by nnofaith: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2013
jayriginal:

Its a tribute to my faith in humanity that I am still trying to help you. Do you need a translator?

Apparently you believe everything you are told. Good luck with that.

we asked a very simple question and they couldnt answer and they want to be taken seriously.
the question is, if yoruba pple had all these super natural powers how come oyinbo pple conqured them?!
i am sure some of these nitwits believe sango used to breathe fire when he was alive, that oya actually turned into a river as stated in yoruba mythology. if i want to watch cool magic tricks i will tune to Criss Angels.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I noticed that a long time ago.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
nnofaith: we asked a very simple question and they couldnt answer and they want to be taken seriously.
the question is, if yoruba pple had all these super natural powers how come oyinbo pple conqured them?!
i am sure some of these nitwits believe sango used to breathe fire when he was alive, that oya actually turned into a river as stated in yoruba mythology. if i want to watch cool magic tricks i will tune to Criss Angels.

You are not the only one asking these questions.

My friend was telling me recently how possible it is to use juju to draw someone outside the country back to the country. I asked him why our forefathers didn't use the same juju to draw their relatives who were taken as slaves by the white men back to the country.

Even at that, I still won't dismiss the ops claim until I get to verify it myself and I don't think its sensible dismissing it without taking a look at it.

You talked about criss angel, what is so special about his tricks? Everything he does are easily falsifiable.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wiegref, truth be told. I'm truly polaxed by your brute reply. In fact, I'm weaken by some of your points, points that have been clawing at me ever since. Don't get me wrong as I do not imply lack of answers to address your posers. However, you typed something that, even my parent sometimes says, which I've always find undeserving.

wiegraf:
Anyways, picking some bits, for one, you're asking us for a pass because we're black. That's silly. If anything, we should be harder on you since it's our society we're talking about. Those oyinbos that might have derided you would be a lot harder on their own ranks if they smell this kind of folly in their midst. These your beliefs are responsible for a lot of CANCER in our own society (note: not theirs), unquestionably. Good people doing bad things, yet you expect us to give you a pass? No, you don't deserve a break. Not at all, in any language, shape, form or manner. And considering that, it's rather risible of you all to think you somehow have the moral highground here.
You have assumed to not only know what I believe in but also to have presented yourself as someone possessing scholarstic view on our ancestral believe system. Well, never mind, just want to point that out. My beliefs are not responsible for any Cancer in our society. However which, it's actually the other way around in terms if its lack and thorough understanding.

wiegraf:
If your jazz works it's really simple, really.simple; use it (to succeed). What in the world do you care what some online community thinks? If your jazz objectively works, you really do not have to waste time here convincing anyone. Just as with xtians and their god, considering those claims if yahweh really existed do you think we'd be debating it?
^ yeah you're damn right but what makes you and my parent think I haven't figured a way out for me (and people in general) to use it/them to succeed?

wiegraf:
Feel free to not believe in the physics behind your computing device (and you actually somehow don't....) but guess what? It works regardless of your opinion. You're using it right now, no? And oyinbo will continue to make a killing, not to mention enrichen lives. This is ABC
I believe in Physics and science, but it's obvious you misunderstood my earlier points, which is ofcourse my fault. Again, what I mean is that science need to stop acting as if it got answers to everything in our reality. Another scholarstic discipline need to be carved out to cater for certain things undetectable and unanalysable with the empirical based science. Yes, I know majority are still yet to convinced of this things I speak of, which is why I'm inviting you or other equally strong Nairaland atheists to come see with your eyes, afterwards we can collectively plot a way in how to properly understand what type of forces makes them so, hence realizing how they can be apply for benevolence purposes (ofcourse, for those who're interested). It's almost impossible doing it alone.

wiegraf: And your talk of being in an African environment therefore we should have noticed these things, I'm tempted to ask if you're on drugs. Look at what is patently obvious; Nigeria is at the very bottom of the food chain. Life here is utter $hit for most, nothing works, our ancestors were enslaved, etc etc, yet you claim we have some super duper secrets that makes the pain go away.......
You are so so right my friend, for instance there has been no electricity supply for almost one year in this town. I know for certain that, there exist a YAS such that when, provided that person is an attacker with the intent to harm you, the instant you are held or touched, no matter how many they are, they get shocked with....I am not sure but allow me to call it....electricity. Please don't reply me that why would one need to harm another through grabbing when you can blast the person with arrow/grenade/firearm from far, because my point is, if I were to possess or knew the formula to create such jazz, I would do what a whiteman would, that is to figure a way on how it can be channeled towards generating electricity for, if not to the community who would think it source must be from the devil or what have you, because it's not from the whites, but for at least for myself. But it is only you atheists I can team up with to achieve such things collectively as blacks to show the world, we have stuff to contribute to world's growing technology.

wiegraf:
If it worked, then why the hell is 9ja $hit??!! Why are you even using a scientific method powered device to read this rather than your jazz?? The hypocrisy, from so many angles, befuddles.
Nigeria is $hit because of its helpless addiction to foreign religions. Why am I using a scientific method powered device? I don't see how such question imply why you wouldn't accepting the opportunity to witness what seems to far-fetched superstitious claims for yourself.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
nnofaith: we asked a very simple question and they couldnt answer and they want to be taken seriously.
okay let me say: I don't have answers, don't take me seriously. Can you come take a look yourself, then afterwards re-ask your questions, after the answers draw your conclusions.

nnofaith:
what makes you think it's all Yoruba clans belonging to their respective tribes had access or possess all these supernatural jazzes?. It's like a Japanese bragging to me that there exists among their various tribes, members of clans belonging to the Ninjitsu cults who can vanish and me asking if it so why didn't they all use it to vanish and kill their external invaders. Even Ifa stated in a particular odu which suggests that they have been skeptics existing ever since the beginning. It's been a waste of time.

nnofaith:
From your above statement, you are not different from our black religionists who believe their pagan ancestors are burning away in hell for not knowing Jesus or the Almighty true God (Yahweh). Keep it up.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
nnofaith and wiegraf are just foolin themselves on this thread. I wonder wat their aim is
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
macof: nnofaith and wiegraf are just foolin themselves on this thread. I wonder wat their aim is

It seems their aim is to remain atheist forever. It's fun been one I must say.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
ghosttofsparta please clarify

What is YAS (yoruba advanced science )

Is it science or is it jazz/juju.

Please clarify.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MrTroll(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
jayriginal: ghosttofsparta please clarify

Please clarify.
it is Yoruba Advanced Science. gringringrin

Key word being Yoruba Advanced wink
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: it is Yoruba Advanced Science. gringringrin

Key word being Yoruba Advanced wink
yes of course. Igbo and Other ethnic groups have theirs. It is nt as if only Yoruba knew the secrets of the world
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
You people no go fit vex @ all.

Make una come na. Logicboy03 wtf are you?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
macof:
yes of course. Igbo and Other ethnic groups have theirs. It is nt as if only Yoruba knew the secrets of the world

In some of my posts in other threads have I acknowledged that Igbos, the Ijaws, calabars etc too have it. I just happen to be a Yoruba, seeking to study more about Yoruba esoteric knowledge in Yorubaland.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
ghostofsparta: Wiegref, truth be told. I'm truly polaxed by your brute reply. In fact, I'm weaken by some of your points, points that have been clawing at me ever since. Don't get me wrong as I do not imply lack of answers to address your posers. However, you typed something that, even my parent sometimes says, which I've always find undeserving.

You have assumed to not only know what I believe in but also to have presented yourself as someone possessing scholarstic view on our ancestral believe system. Well, never mind, just want to point that out. My beliefs are not responsible for any Cancer in our society. However which, it's actually the other way around in terms if its lack and thorough understanding.

I've already addressed this. Think of the same way (unchecked) xtian beliefs cause problems. It's the exact.same.thing.

This is one of the reasons I am particularly aghast at the situation. You see the cancer foreign gods engender, then you turn around and do the exact.same.thing..... What in the world??

I've mentioned it before, einstein's "Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results" is especially apt in these situations.

But feel free the extol the values of yoruba philosophy, there are no doubt many of these. My position is you avoid the cancer, or at least don't expect us to indulge you. At all...

ghostofsparta: ^ yeah you're damn right but what makes you and my parent think I haven't figured a way out for me (and people in general) to use it/them to succeed?

That's why I suggest you use it...

ghostofsparta:
I believe in Physics and science, but it's obvious you misunderstood my earlier points, which is ofcourse my fault. Again, what I mean is that science need to stop acting as if it got answers to everything in our reality. Another scholarstic discipline need to be carved out to cater for certain things undetectable and unanalysable with the empirical based science. Yes, I know majority are still yet to convinced of this things I speak of, which is why I'm inviting you or other equally strong Nairaland atheists to come see with your eyes, afterwards we can collectively plot a way in how to properly understand what type of forces makes them so, hence realizing how they can be apply for benevolence purposes (ofcourse, for those who're interested). It's almost impossible doing it alone.

Science never claims it has answers to everything, but what it does, it does right. Not even of stuff directly within its domain. Unquestionably. (mind you, it effects just about everything, one way or the other, but we can ignore that, just for now).

If you have philosophical quibbles look at other disciplines, but claims like yours are clearly in the domain of science. If they could not be certified empirically, then exactly why the hell do you want us there?! To witness something that cannot be witnessed? Are you asking me to come and not empirically verify a levitating man??

ghostofsparta:
You are so so right my friend, for instance there has been no electricity supply for almost one year in this town. I know for certain that, there exist a YAS such that when, provided that person is an attacker with the intent to harm you, the instant you are held or touched, no matter how many they are, they get shocked with....I am not sure but allow me to call it....electricity. Please don't reply me that why would one need to harm another through grabbing when you can blast the person with arrow/grenade/firearm from far, because my point is, if I were to possess or knew the formula to create such jazz, I would do what a whiteman would, that is to figure a way on how it can be channeled towards generating electricity for, if not to the community who would think it source must be from the devil or what have you, because it's not from the whites, but for at least for myself. But it is only you atheists I can team up with to achieve such things collectively as blacks to show the world, we have stuff to contribute to world's growing technology.

Nigeria is $hit because of its helpless addiction to foreign religions. Why am I using a scientific method powered device? I don't see how such question imply why you wouldn't accepting the opportunity to witness what seems to far-fetched superstitious claims for yourself.

Good, when you do what "white man will do", which is simply be reasonable, something you seem to suggest black man is incapable of, let me know. I'll sing you praises till the end of time (honestly). Till then, get in line. There are still many nonsense claims from the various abrahamics and what not waiting for my attention. I should take these completely baseless claims seriously because.........??

This is baffling, can't see why...

And for the umpteenth time, these claims cause a shitload of problems, even just entertaining them gives people very, very bad ideas. So no, I do not support entertaining baseless claims just because.

Very simple. Even just a logical framework that could show theoretically how these claims are possible will put some weight behind your claims. You do not possess even that in any manner.

Randoms of sorts;

No disrespect to your parents, but if they are fundie xtians then it's a case of pot and kettle.

I do not doubt your sincerity. That clearly does not mean you are not wrong.

You do deserve credit for at least honoring our traditions over the (mostly barbaric, though that's somewhat irrelevant) abrahamics, no doubt. But perspective, really. Doesn't mean you should just accept nonsense. That's folly. Now, if you're sure your claims aren't nonsense, again, prove me wrong. You don't need me around to do that. You, unlike the genius @uyi, should know you don't exactly need a degree to get peer-reviewed, no? There's nothing stopping you from contacting @folly's Princes Doctors "YorubaName" and collaborating, no? At least we'd start to take you a bit seriously then. That would at least be a somewhat honest attempt. When you have empirical results that can be verified independently elsewhere would be ideal, but at least have a sound logical framework.

You're familiar with japanese, no? You do know quite a few still do things like call priests to come and do incantations and what not to christen new buildings, etc etc, yes? But you do note that they do all of that only after the real work is done, yes? They don't let it get in the way

etc etc
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
jayriginal: ghosttofsparta please clarify

Please clarify.

Guy, I don't know why you all, after all these months, still haven't grasp what I mean by YAS. YAS, an acronym I coined to mean Yoruba Advanced Sciences referring to tested and confirmed native means of achieving certain extraordinary feats. Ctrl+F YAS in most of my past post to read more about it. YAS as it is, still need more scientific verification, investigations understanding. Which is why I am so interested in it.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

You still lie an xtian. Now that you're....whatever it is you are, you don't need to anymore..
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
ghostofsparta: You people no go fit vex @ all.

Make una come na. Logicboy03 wtf are you?

I ran away.....I no like African jazz tongue
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Wiegref

Guy....I appreciate everything science enlighten us with, one of the worthiness of scoence is its willingness to change its views. I just don't think its has all the answers as you've also indirectly agreed ^. Now, I want you and I to investigate what is it that unknown to science that could be responsible for....

I am inviting you along with others (to witness) where you specifically will be asked to place your palm on the ground and certain mumbo jumbo will be said, afterwards asked to remove your palm. Claim is you would find it impossible to draw off your hands no matter the strength you apply, unless it is undone. After you are convinced, hopefully, let you and I now come and reason together on what kind of force unknown to science is involved. Plot a way in which such feat can be channeled to something useful with our scientific mind. Please don't reply statement like: "why wasn't such power use by our ancestors to chain down the invading Europeans" or "use it to go chain down bankworkers and rob the strong room"
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

I ran away.....I no like African jazz tongue

You have spoken your mind and it reality. Cheers man.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
ghostofsparta: @Wiegref

Guy....I appreciate everything science enlighten us with, one of the worthiness of scoence is its willingness to change its views. I just don't think its has all the answers as you've also indirectly agreed ^. Now, I want you and I to investigate what is it that unknown to science that could be responsible for....

I am inviting you along with others (to witness) where you specifically will be asked to place your palm on the ground and certain mumbo jumbo will be said, afterwards asked to remove your palm. Claim is you would find it impossible to draw off your hands no matter the strength you apply, unless it is undone. After you are convinced, hopefully, let you and I now come and reason together on what kind of force unknown to science is involved. Plot a way in which such feat can be channeled to something useful with our scientific mind. Please don't reply statement like: "why wasn't such power use by our ancestors to chain down the invading Europeans" or "use it to go chain down bankworkers and rob the strong room"

I am not in Lagos, I likely wouldn't attend if I were there though. My main issue here is you, or at least many of your peers, seem to think we owe you something; we don't. Well, the more harmful ones deserve comeuppance. I also think encouraging superstition is extremely dangerous. You know how sheeple get with these ideas, yes? These generally aren't the harmless sort of superstitiouns.

What you propose here though is harmless enough, no guns anywhere at least. And it does sound interesting. If indeed they could actually pull it off, I'd enjoy figuring out how they managed it off, no doubt. Puzzles of that manner are to an extant what I live for

Good luck, I hope you strike some sort of gold. Find something that can be properly applied to help others.

Edit: come to think of it, I think I've heard of a similar feat, can't remember clearly though ATM. When I do, I'll update

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture / Describe Your Church In One Word? / Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.