Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. (10731 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / All atheists worship and rever God / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mr Troll: You didn't answer any of my questions.

Your answer to the call hold all answers to your question. It is in Ghostsparta call bag......answer the call and pick answers for yourself. How can you argue on something you dont know? This is a call for you to know it first....answer it.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by feb242: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
As a jazz musician & atheist I admit that much of the knowledge I acquired regarding improvisation can be traced to African traditional beliefs of posession & music. I think yoruba belief should be celebrated & studied as a rich heritage. However, supernatural belief is still a deal breaker for us. I encourage you to investigate every supernatural claim & if you can truly verify that the miracle occured, the james randi foundation is offering 1 million dollars to anyone who can substantiate a supernatural claim. So don't post it here, go there & then cash in on your supernatural claim.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

I read about it n was amazed at the striking similarities. But then, there is a way we can verify its the osanyin talking and not someone playing tricks. We can totally isolate the osanyin whilst inspecting it thoroughly ensuring there's no recorded stuff playing in it.

They are scared of Osanyin.....just like kid scared of bullman.

They are free to investigate and verify there points but non can come forward for that. Smh for this childishness and cowardice
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
feb242: As a jazz musician & atheist I admit that much of the knowledge I acquired regarding improvisation can be traced to African traditional beliefs of posession & music. I think yoruba belief should be celebrated & studied as a rich heritage. However, supernatural belief is still a deal breaker for us. I encourage you to investigate every supernatural claim & if you can truly verify that the miracle occured, the james randi foundation is offering 1 million dollars to anyone who can substantiate a supernatural claim. So don't post it here, go there & then cash in on your supernatural claim.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Randi is as foolish as the people bringing it up. I have checked on this site and applied too. So you want me to fly to US with a typed letter for posting, record video and wait till another six month for processing. After that you fly in and out of America for screening and others before the final challenge. Can you finance flying to America pls? I dont know where some people keep their brain when discussing with others.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MrTroll(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

They are scared of Osanyin.....just like kid scared of bullman.

They are free to investigate and verify there points but non can come forward for that. Smh for this childishness and cowardice
You sound like a kid. I asked you simple questions and you are here ranting. Rationalmind has at least made an attempt to answer. I live and work in PH. You don't expect me to run all the way to Lagos for a spurious claim you can't even properly explain. Do you even understand what is called reasonable doubt? Do you know how the Achmed video works?
Don't expect anybody to take you serious if you call yourself an atheist and then can't answer simple questions rationally.

Stop wasting my time, i'm done with you.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by feb242: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Randi is as foolish as the people bringing it up. I have checked on this site and applied too. So you want me to fly to US with a typed letter for posting, record video and wait till another six month for processing. After that you fly in and out of America for screening and others before the final challenge. Can you finance flying to America pls? I dont know where some people keep their brain when discussing with others.

Ok, let me save you the flight. Help me understand this? If Juju had so much power. Why aren't the fetish priests billionaire Wallstreet tycoons. If Juju had any truth to it the white oppressors would be the oppressed. No one would need weapons. Governments would just align themselves with powerful fetish priests & wage supernatural wars on one another. You attributes coincidence to supernatural occurrences & believed in imagination is very convincing, it's called hypnosis. Nigeria is suffering tremendously because of this while other developing countries like Singapore have eradicated malaria, became an economic power house all based on human ingenuity, a largely atheist society putting their priorities on progress, modernity & government accountability. These are the priorities Nigerians need to concern themselves with. Lack of Government transparency is a greater threat but as long as there is this distraction, corruption will continue.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Nairaland atheist are people Ebenezer obey was refering to in his song titled 'baba oni ketekete'. No matter what you do to please them, they cant be satisfied.

The door is open for you to answer Ghostofsparta and debunk him. Other you say here is trash.
Well said! kiss
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Yawn.........but fool like you can defend reincarnation in buddhism. Pls provide your physical evidence and not what some foolish and close minded folks like you wrote on wiki.

Where do I do that you mo.ron? What in this universe ever gave you the impression that I defend reincarnation in Buddhism? What exactly is wrong with you?

FOLYKAZE:
Sam Harris can embrace buddhism with it devas and other Gods in it. He can believe in heaven and hell of buddhism, read sacred text and do meditation as instructed by gurus. He also believe buddha talk and walk around immediately after birth. Even a tree bend to support buddha mother when she was labouring. The elephant gilberish in buddhism, talking donkey in christianity and flying horse is Islam is more alike yet since Harris your lord point the torch, you walk after it like slowpoke.

Who told you harris believes any of this nonsense? Are you so foo.lish you cannot grasp something so simple?? He subscribes to the philosophy, not the nonsense about walking around after birth..

FOLYKAZE:
The temples is philosophical room and those doctrines they held is new atheism way of life because some close minded atheist paint it with fantasies to you. This is foolishness and mental slavery. Darwin sexed up atheism with pantheism......fool like you accept that without complain. Or sacred, God and divinity of pantheism is now part of atheism? This is foolishness from you bra.

Err, what the mess do I care what Darwin believes.

Kayi. Do you need some prophet to tell you how many times a day you're allowed to take a $hit? Believe it or not there are many of us around who can make up our own minds for ourselves. You reason like this yet you somehow think yourself an atheist??

Also, you seem to be looking for a god. Again, why in the world do you claim to be an atheist?

FOLYKAZE:
Can you tell us about hausa spirituality and stop talking on what darwin and harris (your mentality masters) told you? I know a fool like you defending buddhism as philosophy and not religion but ran away when I show care superstition and religious side of it. The same fool cant say anything about Igbo spirituality....i challenged him on chi especially. What can you tell us about hausa spirituality fool?

Folly, as usual, you're far too silly to spend much time on. Look at how many times you've made me use the word 'foo.l'.

To round this up I'll add I don't subscribe to rubbish, foreign or local. I obviously have more respect for people who respect their own local gods more than the jewish skydaddy, very commendable, but that in no way means I have to subscribe to their nonsense as well. Not at all.

Your folly puts us in danger, time and again. From invisible bullet proof belts that got us enslaved to juju that can make me run faster than ussein bolt. All the clowns that think they could slaughter another human being and suddenly blood money get their ideas from your nonsense, just as those xtians that kick their kids out of their homes for being witches get their ideas from xtianity. Whether you think that is truly your religion or not matters not, just as with xtians or muslims and their various factions; silly beliefs garner silly results. You base your philosophy around nonsense then who are you to claim their own version of ifa/etc is not the true version? If your nonsense claims are possible, why not theirs?

The most pervading problem sef is the case of those who do not do any work, rather they sit around waiting for juju to solve various problems and refuse to think. This is likely even worse than the blood rituals etc, which are perpetuated by just a minority. Same thing xtians do by wasting time praying, etc.

If you were simply extracting the useful bits of this philosophy, say the humanistic moral values and what not it'd be a different story, but that's clearly not what you're on about. You're no different from the xtians you deride, and the fundamental ones ie. Just as foo.lish. Also note clearly, secular xtians are a hell of a lot more reasonable then you, as would any secular believers of any of deities, local or otherwise.

What I do subscribe to is the scientific method, simple. Black, white, male, female, young, old, it does not discriminate. It doesn't even care about opinions, deny all you want but well, it's objectively verified. It powers the device you're using to read this post regardless of your m.oronic opinions, unlike your drivel. Please reply me, and everyone reading this post, using jazz. That would shut me up, no?

If anything could make me faster than ussein bolt, ie if it were even possible, it would be discovered in a lab somewhere. Explained coherently as well. Not by your babalawo and his 100N. Only a foo.l would think otherwise, history alone confirms that. But do enjoy your folly.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
macof:

Ur being silly, instead of u debunking wat u know nothing about, you should learn about it and find out if it's worth debunking

No, don't waste my time with you pure, refined dross. You deserve absolutely no, I repeat, NO respect. When you can confirm your claims then I'll take you seriously. Else, join the queue. I still have to read the koran fully, as apparently I cannot dismiss it as utter nonsense until I read the whole book for myself. I can't dismiss any claims that are obvious nonsense it seems. Actually, going by your mo.ronic reasoning, nor can you, see?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

No, don't waste my time with you pure, refined dross. You deserve absolutely no, I repeat, NO respect. When you can confirm your claims then I'll take you seriously. Else, join the queue. I still have to read the koran fully, as apparently I cannot dismiss it as utter nonsense until I read the whole book for myself. I can't dismiss any claims that are obvious nonsense it seems. Actually, going by your mo.ronic reasoning, nor can you, see?

Will u just shut up when u need to?

You know nothing about the topic of discussion you are just acting foolishly to talk badly about something u know nothing about.

Atleast find things out for urself before putting it off.

You dat doesn't have a moronic reasoning, wat do u know about wat wat u are debunking? Pure ignorance is wat u are showing.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
macof:

Will u just shut up when u need to?

You know nothing about the topic of discussion you are just acting foolishly to talk badly about something u know nothing about.

Atleast find things out for urself before putting it off.

You dat doesn't have a moronic reasoning, wat do u know about wat wat u are debunking? Pure ignorance is wat u are showing.

I do know about talking dolls, invisible bullet proof vests and running faster than bolt. They are all....surprise surprise... impossible. Except to, of course, gullible, foo.lish monkeys like you. I hope that's clear. I hope you don't expect no challenges when you make asinine claims like these, else I think you're in the wrong place.

Now, you show me how any of these things are not nonsense rather than claim some esoteric knowledge or you shut up. You may not have noticed that you and @folly have not addressed any single meaningful criticism yet, yes? So, I'm waiting.

Let me just reiterate, baboons like you deserve no, absolutely NO respect for perpetuating your unadulterated drivel. If you were extracting the useful bits from this, just as secular xtians use 'love thy neighbor' and ignore the rest, it would be a different story (admirable even), but alas that's not the case.

And if you think my not knowing the intricacies of your nonsense amounts to anything to me, well, you may be confused. I don't know those of Islam or xtianity as well, and I'm quite proud of it. Again, I'm not going to waste my time on your drivel, get in line. Wtf do you think are?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shoo, make una take am easy now.

I personally don't agree with wiegraf. You can't dismiss something uve not even looked at. What if its true? What if ure wrong?

That's why I'm interested to see these things. I don't believe them myself but I will never dismiss the ops claims without even taking a look at it.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

I do know about talking dolls, invisible bullet proof vests and running faster than bolt. They are all....surprise surprise... impossible. Except to, of course, gullible, foo.lish monkeys like you. I hope that's clear. I hope you don't expect no challenges when you make asinine claims like these, else I think you're in the wrong place.

Now, you show me how any of these things are not nonsense rather than claim some esoteric knowledge or you shut up. You may not have noticed that you and @folly have not addressed any single meaningful criticism yet, yes? So, I'm waiting.

Let me just reiterate, baboons like you deserve no, absolutely NO respect for perpetuating your unadulterated drivel. If you were extracting the useful bits from this, just as secular xtians use 'love thy neighbor' and ignore the rest, it would be a different story (admirable even), but alas that's not the case.

And if you think my not knowing the intricacies of your nonsense amounts to anything to me, well, you may be confused. I don't know those of Islam or xtianity as well, and I'm quite proud of it. Again, I'm not going to waste my time on your drivel, get in line. Wtf do you think are?

The call is there for you to answer for ground on debunking it. Just answer and stop ranting.

You asked for prove and this is a call. Where is your physical prove of reincarnation in buddhism you were arguing in support of? And when are you going to tell us about hausa spirituality? Foolish noisemaker
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

bla bla bla sheep...have you any wool?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

Where do I do that you mo.ron? What in this universe ever gave you the impression that I defend reincarnation in Buddhism? What exactly is wrong with you?

Who told you harris believes any of this nonsense? Are you so foo.lish you cannot grasp something so simple?? He subscribes to the philosophy, not the nonsense about walking around after birth..

Err, what the mess do I care what Darwin believes.

Kayi. Do you need some prophet to tell you how many times a day you're allowed to take a $hit? Believe it or not there are many of us around who can make up our own minds for ourselves. You reason like this yet you somehow think yourself an atheist??

Also, you seem to be looking for a god. Again, why in the world do you claim to be an atheist?

Folly, as usual, you're far too silly to spend much time on. Look at how many times you've made me use the word 'foo.l'.

To round this up I'll add I don't subscribe to rubbish, foreign or local. I obviously have more respect for people who respect their own local gods more than the jewish skydaddy, very commendable, but that in no way means I have to subscribe to their nonsense as well. Not at all.

Your folly puts us in danger, time and again. From invisible bullet proof belts that got us enslaved to juju that can make me run faster than ussein bolt. All the clowns that think they could slaughter another human being and suddenly blood money get their ideas from your nonsense, just as those xtians that kick their kids out of their homes for being witches get their ideas from xtianity. Whether you think that is truly your religion or not matters not, just as with xtians or muslims and their various factions; silly beliefs garner silly results. You base your philosophy around nonsense then who are you to claim their own version of ifa/etc is not the true version? If your nonsense claims are possible, why not theirs?

The most pervading problem sef is the case of those who do not do any work, rather they sit around waiting for juju to solve various problems and refuse to think. This is likely even worse than the blood rituals etc, which are perpetuated by just a minority. Same thing xtians do by wasting time praying, etc.

If you were simply extracting the useful bits of this philosophy, say the humanistic moral values and what not it'd be a different story, but that's clearly not what you're on about. You're no different from the xtians you deride, and the fundamental ones ie. Just as foo.lish. Also note clearly, secular xtians are a hell of a lot more reasonable then you, as would any secular believers of any of deities, local or otherwise.

What I do subscribe to is the scientific method, simple. Black, white, male, female, young, old, it does not discriminate. It doesn't even care about opinions, deny all you want but well, it's objectively verified. It powers the device you're using to read this post regardless of your m.oronic opinions, unlike your drivel. Please reply me, and everyone reading this post, using jazz. That would shut me up, no?

If anything could make me faster than ussein bolt, ie if it were even possible, it would be discovered in a lab somewhere. Explained coherently as well. Not by your babalawo and his 100N. Only a foo.l would think otherwise, history alone confirms that. But do enjoy your folly.

lol. Frustration from a militant nairaland atheist. So you got boiled been called fool? And what do you call me on this and other thread? Dont shed crocodile tears here.

Come out clean for the prove you ask for. Stop hiding in shame and poles against your brainwashed wit heads.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
feb242:

Ok, let me save you the flight. Help me understand this? If Juju had so much power. Why aren't the fetish priests billionaire Wallstreet tycoons. If Juju had any truth to it the white oppressors would be the oppressed. No one would need weapons. Governments would just align themselves with powerful fetish priests & wage supernatural wars on one another. You attributes coincidence to supernatural occurrences & believed in imagination is very convincing, it's called hypnosis. Nigeria is suffering tremendously because of this while other developing countries like Singapore have eradicated malaria, became an economic power house all based on human ingenuity, a largely atheist society putting their priorities on progress, modernity & government accountability. These are the priorities Nigerians need to concern themselves with. Lack of Government transparency is a greater threat but as long as there is this distraction, corruption will continue.

Xti.....you want to save the flight after I expose the silliness in Randi bet with this escaping game? Here are the answers to your questions.

- money is not everything gaddem. Wande Abimbola was recognised in vatican with due respect. He is a Babalawo and got enough to feed himself. He even prayed to the pope......man shouldn't survive with money alone....power, respect and popularity works too.

- slavery is universal. Go and read about slavery in America so it nothing new. The defeat on Africa is that we were used against ourselves.....we are ourselves problem.

- Ogun is weapon and medicine . I dont know what the heck you saying.

- How many time will babalawo ask your politicians to start praying with local deities? You want them to put knife on politicians throat or what?

I didn't say anything is supernatural. Quit lying on me. Everything I see in nature is extremely super. You guys dont think with your heads when discussing with others. The numbers of malaria pill and vaccine stop malaria? Has the development in medical sector improve our life span? Yet your ancestors had made herbs and traditional medicines which work fine, do you use it? So why blaming them for your diseases? Note, we can only reduce it, you cant completely clear disease. Even your white men cant do that. Africans medicine is still the best as far as I know until you prove to me your white nonsense is better.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
If someone says that he or she has seen or experienced something, rather saying impossible, I think you should rather take the person's word and word and accept such, or call person deluded, call the person a liar,or suggest that person might have been tricked or fooled.

I have witnessed what many would refer to as juju or non conventionally scientific phenomena.

So , it is either I am a lair, deluded, I was tricked or fooled, or I am being truthful.

Since I was the witness, I would rule out lying and delusion.

I might have been tricked , or it(they were numerous) was real.

I believe that Juju, or alchemy, as it is known in the west, are topological metaphors for higher dimensional physics.

There is no magic in the universe.
Everything flows from the interactions of energy.
Everything , both natural and what would seem supernatural, can be understood from the standpoint of physics .
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Is it every Atheist that believes in Buddhism? why so much talk about it? undecided
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

improve our life span? Yet your ancestors had made herbs and traditional medicines which work fine, do you use it? So why blaming them for your diseases? Note, we can only reduce it, you cant completely clear disease. Even your white men cant do that. Africans medicine is still the best as far as I know until you prove to me your white nonsense is better.

Lol, I think ure taking it too far. What is the herbal cure for gen.ital warts? What's the herbal cure for herpes? What is the herbal cure for cataract? You can glorify herbal medicines as much as you want but trying to discredit modern medicine (white man medicine as u prefer to call it) is what I don't agree with.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton: If someone says that he or she has seen or experienced something, rather saying impossible, I think you should rather take the person's word and word and accept such, or call person deluded, call the person a liar,or suggest that person might have been tricked or fooled.

I have witnessed what many would refer to as juju or non conventionally scientific phenomena.

So , it is either I am a lair, deluded, I was tricked or fooled, or I am being truthful.

Since I was the witness, I would rule out lying and delusion.

I might have been tricked , or it(they were numerous) was real.

I believe that Juju, or alchemy, as it is known in the west, are topological metaphors for higher dimensional physics.

There is no magic in the universe.
Everything flows from the interactions of energy.
Everything , both natural and what would seem supernatural, can be understood from the standpoint of physics .

You mean a talking wood can be understood from the standpoint of physics or a person disappearing can be understood from the stand point of physics or african bullet proof can be understand from the standpoint of physics. I'm struggling to understand you.

I'm not saying these claims r true. I'm just saying, if true, I don't think physics can explain them.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

You mean a talking wood can be understood from the standpoint of physics or a person disappearing can be understood from the stand point of physics or african bullet proof can be understand from the standpoint of physics. I'm struggling to understand you.

I'm not saying these claims r true. I'm just saying, if true, I don't think physics can explain them.

I cannot say anything for a talking wood.
Like I said, the claimant is either lying, deluded, fooled or tricked.
If he is telling factual truth, then ultimately , physics, quantum or other forms of exotic physics , perhaps not even known yet, will explain it.

I am convinced that genuine native doctors, shamans, ancient alchemists of Egypt, etc were dealing with topological metaphors, manifestations of with quantum, scalar and hyper-dimensional physics.
Unfortunately, their knowledge was not treated in the same way that we treat knowledge today. Their was no emperical process to classify, organize knowdege and pass it on.
Knowledge was seen as divine gift to be secretly concealed and guarded.
Most died without passing on their knowledge.

The Egyptians had a battery that produced electric current, but somehow, they could not envision the great possibilities of electric power.

Through the processes of ritual, they were perhaps inadvertently elevating their consciousness beyond physical locality into areas where reality can be manipulated.
That is a high octane speculation, but why not?
Ancient priests and shamans took all sorts of mind-altering drugs, carefully choreographed chants and rituals designed to elevate their consciousness beyond the physical locality.

Just imagine the world of an atoms, electrons and neutrons.
There is still so much to know about these tiny invisible things.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ah, you address nothing as usual. And to compound on that...

FOLYKAZE:

The call is there for you to answer for ground on debunking it. Just answer and stop ranting.

You asked for prove and this is a call. Where is your physical prove of reincarnation in buddhism you were arguing in support of? And when are you going to tell us about hausa spirituality? Foolish noisemaker

ME??!!:

folly:
lol. Frustration from a militant nairaland atheist. So you got boiled been called fool? And what do you call me on this and other thread? Dont shed crocodile tears here.

Come out clean for the prove you ask for. Stop hiding in shame and poles against your brainwashed wit heads.

ME AGAIN??!!:

I recommend programming your doll to comprehend simple english from brainwashed "brainwashed wit heads". Actually, it already handles your reasoning for you...

One last time, just for effect

ME AGAIN??!!:

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, I think ure taking it too far. What is the herbal cure for gen.ital warts? What's the herbal cure for herpes? What is the herbal cure for cataract? You can glorify herbal medicines as much as you want but trying to discredit modern medicine (white man medicine as u prefer to call it) is what I don't agree with.

lol. Wtf? Which kind disease are these? Never heard of them.

To the best I know, herbs are working fine and that doesn't mean it should stop all diseases just like amalar pill cant stop malaria in this country once and for that. That doesn't mean we should discredit what belong to us for western medicine....

I was a good testimony for medicine when my right hand broke...that was when I was in 10. Doctors is the general hospital only ask for amputation and you know women are easy to be carried away with fear. Until my dad return from travell and transferred me to one traditionalist for the hand. What they did got me into lot of pains.....also the medicine just dont make sense to me but it work fine and perfect. Now my hand is working fine..... No operation, no lab or anything but work fine. I am not disputing or kicking against western medicine but the fact must be said about other continent medicine too.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
@plaetton:
I remember reading an old post of yours where you mentioned your aunt/grandmom -- can't quite remember -- had an anti-theft juju she placed in the compound. You said you got back from church to find some thieves sweeping the compound like in a trance.

Would this 'juju' fall under so called higher dimensional physics?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind: Shoo, make una take am easy now.

I personally don't agree with wiegraf. You can't dismiss something uve not even looked at. What if its true? What if ure wrong?

That's why I'm interested to see these things. I don't believe them myself but I will never dismiss the ops claims without even taking a look at it.

And exactly what have I not taken a look at, talking dolls?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-udre0pVbs2E/Ub-sbKWlFwI/AAAAAAAABqY/-8xX5ASPS4E/s1600/IMG_1056.JPG[/img]

I suppose it's possible

If you're willing to indulge nonsense, good for you. Don't expect us to join you though. In the meantime, I just happen to have this wonderful flying pig for sell. Do come over to verify when opportuned.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton:

I cannot say anything for a talking wood.
Like I said, the claimant is either lying, deluded, fooled or tricked.
If he is telling factual truth, then ultimately , physics, quantum or other forms of exotic physics , perhaps not even known yet, will explain it.

I am convinced that genuine native doctors, shamans, ancient alchemists of Egypt, etc were dealing with topological metaphors, manifestations of with quantum, scalar and hyper-dimensional physics.
Unfortunately, their knowledge was not treated in the same way that we treat knowledge today. Their was no emperical process to classify, organize knowdege and pass it on.
Knowledge was seen as divine gift to be secretly concealed and guarded.
Most died without passing on their knowledge.

The Egyptians had a battery that produced electric current, but somehow, they could not envision the great possibilities of electric power.

Through the processes of ritual, they were perhaps inadvertently elevating their consciousness beyond physical locality into areas where reality can be manipulated.
That is a high octane speculation, but why not?
Ancient priests and shamans took all sorts of mind-altering drugs, carefully choreographed chants and rituals designed to elevate their consciousness beyond the physical locality.

Just imagine the world of an atoms, electrons and neutrons.
There is still so much to know about these tiny invisible things.

Got all you said bro. Just that i noticed your willingness to accept all other explanations but not supernatural. cheesy
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

Physics can explain it only if we observe it critically. Especially the bullet proof jazz, like I said, I am not versed in science so I only got tips on the subject. I dont know techniques or have apparatus for measuring electromagnetic radiation around this charm. But if it truth that this charm produces electromagnetic force, I am very sure the explanation would be easier. I will try and drop the tips I wrote about it here.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol. Wtf? Which kind disease are these? Never heard of them.

To the best I know, herbs are working fine and that doesn't mean it should stop all diseases just like amalar pill cant stop malaria in this country once and for that. That doesn't mean we should discredit what belong to us for western medicine....

I was a good testimony for medicine when my right hand broke...that was when I was in 10. Doctors is the general hospital only ask for amputation and you know women are easy to be carried away with fear. Until my dad return from travell and transferred me to one traditionalist for the hand. What they did got me into lot of pains.....also the medicine just dont make sense to me but it work fine and perfect. Now my hand is working fine..... No operation, no lab or anything but work fine. I am not disputing or kicking against western medicine but the fact must be said about other continent medicine too.

grin. k bro, i hear
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Physics can explain it only if we observe it critically. Especially the bullet proof jazz, like I said, I am not versed in science so I only got tips on the subject. I dont know techniques or have apparatus for measuring electromagnetic radiation around this charm. But if it truth that this charm produces electromagnetic force, I am very sure the explanation would be easier. I will try and drop the tips I wrote about it here.

hmmm, means plaetton was right. There may be natural or scientific explanations yet to be discovered to them
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

And exactly what have I not taken a look at, talking dolls?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-udre0pVbs2E/Ub-sbKWlFwI/AAAAAAAABqY/-8xX5ASPS4E/s1600/IMG_1056.JPG[/img]

I suppose it's possible

If you're willing to indulge nonsense, good for you. Don't expect us to join you though. In the meantime, I just happen to have this wonderful flying pig for sell. Do come over to verify when opportuned.

hahahaha, a recorded video of your flying pig will do
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
aManFromMars: @plaetton:
I remember reading an old post of yours where you mentioned your aunt/grandmom -- can't quite remember -- had an anti-theft juju she placed in the compound. You said you got back from church to find some thieves sweeping the compound like in a trance.

Would this 'juju' fall under so called higher dimensional physics?

I have no idea friend.
I only mentioned what I witnessed.
Was it an elaborate trick?
Maybe.

But I witnessed a lot more unnatural phenomena while I stayed with them. She was my favorite aunt then.
I often wish she was still alive, I would have , no doubt sought a better understanding of her craft.
Unfortunately, when she died, her children, ensnared by christian bullshyt, refused to take up her craft.
If that had been now, I would have gladly volunteered to take it.

Who knows what happens when you combine empirical science with native priestcraft.
lol.

The point , man , is that I personally have my own theories about these matters.
But the religious section is hardly the right place to elucidate on these matters, especially having a reputation as vocal atheist.
My detractors, always ignorant higher level physics, would harangue me with all sorts of mockery.
So, I usually don't say much on these types of matters.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

Got all you said bro. Just that i noticed your willingness to accept all other explanations but not supernatural. cheesy

The point is that "Supernatural" is just an improvised word for things that are unknown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture / Describe Your Church In One Word? / Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.