Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

HIV/AIDS Support Group.... - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV/AIDS Support Group.... (46660 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by fsb(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gramondhigh: Thanks for sharing. I tested positive five yrs ago. And not yet on drugs. I tk good food, a lot of immune boosters good sleep and positive thinking I need positive friends so we could discuss our welfare togeda.

Hi Gramondhigh,

It's good to know that your immunity (CD4) is still high hence you not being commenced on drugs. The only advice is this:

1. Do not miss clinic appointments without a valid reason and if you do, go at the next available clinic day

2. Remain pro-active about your health. Ensure your CD4 count is done every 3months. In the absence of severe or advanced HIV disease, one of the criteria for ARV commencement is a CD4 count less than 350 although this is being reviewed to 500 (draft National guidelines 2014, not yet published).

In the meantime, stick with your healthy diet, Immune boosters etc.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by soulglo: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
francessn:
Please I don't understand all these grammer from fsb. Please someone with a clear and simple answer to my question which is: is it posibble for a woman married to a hiv positive spouse to conceive without testing positive to a HIV.

Yes it is possible but you can't just do it on your own
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Gramondhigh(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2014
adora4u1:
A person very close to me is HIV positive. He takes his medication regularly and looks super healthy. When I'm with him I totally forget he's HIV positive! I love him and his HIV status is not going to diminish that! It's devastating when you find out that you're HIV positive, but with prompt medication you can live a good life!

And F--K those low-lives (especially family members) who discriminate against HIV positive persons!
I love you too dear. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by omoharry(f): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
futbol77:
Something stopped working in me 2 yrs ago when I was tested +ve for HIV. Didn't know d news would hit me that hard but it did, ever since I've not been myself, maybe its my disposition as a person, I don't know. Not been in a relation after that as I immediately ended the one I was into at the moment. Hope talking about this will help me. I ought to be married by now but how am I going to tell someone i want to settle down with that I'm +ve, well someday I hope I'll be able to put the pieces together and be the dream I have for myself, hope the someday will be soon
I think you should communicate with other positive members that has put this virus behind them. Its helps a lot. when i discovered mine, I was depress and felt my world had ended but I had to talk to my self that life is beautiful.I started reaching out to members, male and female on online forum , we exchanged contact after a while; we talked on phone some times and share our experiences, our disappointment in different relationship trials and laugh over it with the mind that when the time comes God will surely settle everybody. So shake it off. What about if you were told u had stage 4 cancer nko? cheer up. There is nothing there. lol.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by sandymoses(f): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
PATIENTLY READ THIS INFORMATION NOW AND PASS IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND CONTACTS AND SEE HOW GOD WILL BLESS YOU cure your AILMENT UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE WANT IMMEDIATELY!!
MY TESTIMONY, FINALLY NEW HOPE OF LIFE HAVE ARRIVED!

My name is Sandra Moses my friends call me Sandy, I was born in Edo state, there I finish my secondary education before I proceed to university in Ghana where I studied pharmacy and later specialized in pharmacognosy, I am 32 years of age.
MY CLINICAL
When I was doing my clinical in Ghana I was opportune to be posted in ART department (department that care for HIV/AIDS infected people) I performed well in area they called treatment preparation for patients and adherence. Why I performed well was because I care and always fell petty for the infected patients and as such I always ask after them to the point of having their mobile contact with me.
MY INVENTED IDEA
I initiated on my own, those I started on drugs for two weeks appointment instead of given them 14 tablet of the ARV (drugs for HIV patients the regimen I usually place patient on TDF/3TC/EFV 300/300/600mg) I normally gave them 16 tablet and told them to come next clinic appointment with the remnant of their regimen (their remaining drugs) that was to enable me know if they are taking their drugs although patients may not have the idea of what I am doing. Whenever my patients came for clinic appointment and I saw them doing well I do have an inner joy and felt achieved.
MY OBSERVATION ON PATIENTS
The hospital that I was working with enrolled more than 250 patients on care, I do see them visually every 1 to 2 months periodically, I continued to observe this patients critically 60% of patients are doing very well base on adherence, while 25% are lost to follow up patients especially before I joined the hospital, the remaining 15% adhere to their drugs religiously but were not doing very well, that gives me much concern I started looking a way to help this stagnant patients to improve, I enquired about immune boosters that can supplement the patients drugs, I was able to discovered some from US the cost implication was too high to the point that relatively few can afford it about $250 for 60 tablets, although few patients ordered the supplement and it increase their CD4 count (immunity level).
LIVING MY WORK AFTER CLINICAL TO NGO WORK
Because of my hard working and relationship with HIV patients I was automatically employed by an NGO that care for HIV patients in Ghana and the facility I did my clinical was one of their partnering site. In NGO work there I learnt that everything they do is based on target, number of patients to test will be given to them, number of those to enroll on treatment and care. They received their money from agencies like CDC, USAID e.t.c, and their funding is not constant, I began to worried about the unaware patients of this situations and a lot of millions of people out there who do not know their status, I began to think of alternative if American withdraw their support on HIV drugs, I began to worried about politics surrounded this disease. Throughout my two years of NGO work I showed exceptional kindness to those patients I visited in different hospital.
MY NEW WORK AND LOVE LIFE
I came into Nigeria in 2013 when I got a new job in Lagos in a pharmaceutical company as an R&grin director (research and development) each time I visited India on behalf of my company I often pick interest on what is going on in HIV and antiretroviral therapy studies, I know what synthetic formulations does in patients system I focuses my attention on natural supplement or even herbal mixture as some call it. Although I have left NGO work but still in contact with some patients, all of these was to keep the HIV patients I met in Ghana in a healthy condition irrespective of their status.
I knew the secret of treating/managing any virus/viral infection “efficacy of any formulation or mixture most have billions of unsynthesis active indigent’s and fall in to one category of function i.e (Tetherin is a host restriction factor that blocks
the release of newly formed enveloped viruses, thereby limiting cell
to cell viral replication.
(i) Many Preliminary studies suggest that Tetherin impairs
the release of HIV-1, HIV-2, other retroviruses, Lassa virus-like
particles (VLPs) and Ebola VLPs.
HIV 1 &2 and many enveloped viruses are believed to
produce proteins that disable Tetherin.
(ii) Bridging this pathway will slow down viral
replication and give the victim a chance for an effective antiviral
response / recovery. And this can only achieved by highly natural immune booster)

One faithful afternoon I returned from India at Lagos airport I met old school mate of mine Linus, Linus came from south east part of Nigeria we schooled together because back then his parents was residing in Edo state. He used to stay close to me in our mix school, then I was fond of him and he was equally attached to me, but as a juvenile he was unable to summon courage to tell me that he loves me, but from his care to me and actions I really know and convinced that he loved me, as young ones we do not know if its infatuation or real love. On that faithful afternoon looking at the handsome young man he hug me and looking at my eyes and asked me have I married I reply no I was waiting for you all the years he said thanks for that.
There at the airport he told me that he just arrived from US and he has been a medical doctor specialized as gynecologist I equally told him my pass year’s achievement, both of us was attracted to each other more powerful than ever to the point that he has to live his friends waiting for him at airport and follow me in official car sent by my office. He spent the whole time with me to the point I have to plead with him to go and see his parents after 2 days.
MY DATING LIFE
After one month he went back to the state and often call three times daily, he planned for me coming over to the United States I refused with reasons that I have a well-paying job in Nigeria and love the work I am doing, He later suggested coming down to Nigeria to opened his own clinic which I sported the idea, the first time we met at the airport went home spend more time together at my house we did not have sex, but we kiss and romance each other, I was skeptical about his status and trying to know his present life styles.
The second time he visited Nigeria two months after the first visit he came to my house direct in Lagos and spend more time with me, being a woman that is living alone lock ran out of me, I was not planning having sex with him. After our outing one faithful Sunday we both came back home he went to his room and called for a bottle of water, I entered his room with the water he held me and gave me a wilt kiss I couldn’t hold myself as a lady that finished seeing her menses, neither do I have a sachet of condom in the whole house I gave up to him. He continued, subsequent times was very easy for him because he has known my weak point.
APPROACH TO MARRIAGE
After six months Linus came back and told me that we need to take this relationship to another level, that it’s the right time for him to see my parents I accepted he gave me a ring which I collected, I suggested as we both clinicians its wise thought we know our genotype, blood group, and HIV status. He accepted and said we should go to his friend who is a medical lab scientist in Lagos I accepted, but prior to that two months I did those test and I was HIV negative which I cannot hold on the result because of issue of receptor and window period in HIV.
As we are waiting for the result his mood change he was no longer comfortable he was going in and out with the scientist as that was going on I received a call from my office I told him to go home from there that I will see him later, in the evening the same day he came to my house and refuses to go back to his house, but often time he do have cold and running nose I normally attribute it to change of environment.
On the following morning weekend we both went to his house, as we were there he received a call from a friend and left me alone in his house, I went up to park some of his dirty cloth to drycleaner, while searching for some dirty cloth inside his bag in his wardrobe, behold I saw an ARV drug (AZT/3TC/NVP 300/150/200mg fixed Dose combination Adult first line). I was confused and bother not to ask him about the result anymore.
Later on, we went and see my parents everyone was happy with us what a handsome young guy everybody was telling us perfect match, within me I know that I had 99% chances of becoming HIV positive because often time we had unprotected sex even under friction. I started showing much care to him and often make sure that there are condoms both in his house and mine.
One faithful morning I reminded him “have you taken your drugs?” he said which drugs I went and brought it with a glass of water, he burst into tears and cried like a baby, I told him do not worry I know he don’t want to lose me that why he was hiding it from me I fully understood let take the condition we can’t not change in good faith and always look on God for a relief. I promised him to go on with the marriage even though that I was not positive at that time, but pleaded with him to give more time to prepare myself on what I will soon face.
OUR LIVES AS HIV POSITIVE
I help him to be taken his drugs, after six months I went to lab I was tested HIV positive I check my CD4 count it was CD4 = 801 cells/mm3
While his own was CD4 = 349 cells/mm3 after series of months he maintained his routine drug his CD4 increases with only 50 cells whenever he stressed himself the CD4 will always go down I has been trying many immune booster on him both non have significant change. Mine was as well coming down as month’s passes but I was not on drug as I was still > 500 cells/mm3 I discovered that my husband to be fell in the category first 15% patients classification I made when I was working with NGO in Ghana.
MY TESTIMONY FINALLY NEW HOPE OF LIFE HAVE ARRIVED!!!
I we have battled with this illness for three years now, to the point that I am well acquainted with all the formulations of immune boosters in the market in other to help myself and my fiancé.
This was an ongoing process we were till early month last month October 2014 I was going through my Facebook I saw a page Dr. Aladdin’s NARV-P immune booster I click on it and go to their website it and found that are F.A IKE & SONS the maker of Dr. Aladdin’s 7keys herbal mixture I quickly recalled when I was a baby I had measles the 7keys herbal mixture was used on me and within 4 days I regained myself, since them I have been prescribing the herbal mixture to others for measles and chicken pox none has failed them especially when they got the original from the right source.
I went to the website http://www.draladdin.com under the contacts I called their hot line, someone pick I ask is this Dr. Aladdin NARV-P a new product? The person replied yes! I ask again is it really an immune booster the person said for sure! I Place my order paid and continue to call till they delivered.
Before then my (fiancé) check his CD4 count on 29th of September 2014 it was (382 cells/mm3 ) and my own CD4 was (621 cells/mm3 ) I have already made up mind to start taken antiretroviral.
But we decided to try this last chance from Nigeria, I started with 20ml three time daily and put my fiancé on 20ml twice daily as he was still on his ARV, within two weeks his regular running nose stop he started having a new look. I don’t have any symptoms but always fill week whenever I have a stressful day, I started improving on that.
On 30th October 2014 we both went to CD4 test, his CD4 increase drastically from (382 cells/mm3 ) to (619 cells/mm3) and mine equally increase tremendously (857 cells/mm3) we both are healthy now than ever and seriously planning our wedding next month.
There millions of people out there I wish to sensitize with my experience and giving them hope that there are alternative to ART and even if NGO programs closes we still have hope. Presently there is scarcity of ART in the country that is why I shared my experience because I know what you people passing through as per living a positive live.
SUMMARY:
1. Dr. Aladdin NARV-P is a powerful immune booster
2. I saw it as an alternative to ART
3. I have test it and confirmed
4. Once you are on it your CD4 will increase and your viral load will go down.
5. This 100% natural supplement is a secret every one need to know about not only people living with HIV, both people having hepatitis B and other terminal diseases.

There is hope and the hope is within our reach now! This information is free pass it to everyone post to many peoples page on Facebook (YOU MIGHT SAVE A DYING SOUL OUT THERE AND AS A RESULT GOD WILL BLESS YOU IN ANOTHER MARVELOUS WAY AS HE HAS BLESSED ME TODAY)
It’s essential because IF YOU’RE NOT INFECTED YOU ARE AFFECTED!!!

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by tishat(f): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
I found out about my status in a heart wretching way 4yrs ago,I went to the lab with my fiance and I came out positive,the relationship lasted 1month longer,I nursed my broken heart,attended healing schooland and was mentally healed.
Lesson learnt: every challenge is a mental battle which when mentally conqured affects every other factor,I won that battle and my life changed,I became focused in life,hard working,love myself more,set priorities and leading a vibrant life.I also have a lovely daughter who is negative and we are rocking our world.
Do I wish to date?the answer is yes but I would want a positive man so we can be there for each other.
Looking back I wouldnt say HIV was a good thing but the infection triggered so many actions and decisions that I am verryy happy I made today.

9 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by awepluz: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
The fact dat I will take dis drug for life is depressing. God knows best. Pls weat are d side effects? I av d 30tablets wit me now but want to take iit after this important program! HIV! I never knew u would get me, who ever invented u will never rest in rip!!!!!!!!!
What should I do to boost my immune system? Ma CD4 is in d late 200. Wat food and activities should I engage in? I'm too young to go thru all dis! Yet I'm not wild! Wilder ppl nd careless ppl r free nd here I am? I started aving symptom after I got to know abt status, was perfectly fine before getting to know, ma doctors and pharmacist r tryn but I just feel dey are making me feel good.. Dey are acting like its just a normal disease nd no bigdeal is attached! Welllllll, if not for ma weight loss, I look ok.. So HIV no dey show for face Pls sumbody wake me up from this horrible dream, I'm even trying to cry but tears aren't coming? Where is dis inner strenght coming from? I can't even find dat voice dat will telll me to csuicide! somebody talk to me. I'm scared for my parents! #sobs

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Stop taking those tablets. They will kill you.

Do everything naturally to boost your immune system and you would be ok.
awepluz:
The fact dat I will take dis drug for life is depressing. God knows best. Pls weat are d side effects? I av d 30tablets wit me now but want to take iit after this important program! HIV! I never knew u would get me, who ever invented u will never rest in rip!!!!!!!!!
What should I do to boost my immune system? Ma CD4 is in d late 200. Wat food and activities should I engage in? I'm too young to go thru all dis! Yet I'm not wild! Wilder ppl nd careless ppl r free nd here I am? I started aving symptom after I got to know abt status, was perfectly fine before getting to know, ma doctors and pharmacist r tryn but I just feel dey are making me feel good.. Dey are acting like its just a normal disease nd no bigdeal is attached! Welllllll, if not for ma weight loss, I look ok.. So HIV no dey show for face Pls sumbody wake me up from this horrible dream, I'm even trying to cry but tears aren't coming? Where is dis inner strenght coming from? I can't even find dat voice dat will telll me to csuicide! somebody talk to me. I'm scared for my parents! #sobs

2 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by applelady(f): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
GenBuhari:
Stop taking those tablets. They will kill you.

Do everything naturally to boost your immune system and you would be ok.

Pls Gen Buhari stop deceiving people, if you don't know jerk about HIV just keep off this thread.
@Aweplus, take your drugs, eat lots of vegetable and fruits like watermelon and cucumber, eat well and healthy but still take your drugs. HIV is no longer a killer disease, I have been living with it for the past 4 years and I still look good, make sure that you don't miss your appointment and your drugs.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
You yourself has not taken the HIV drugs and I thank God you have not because if you had I doubt you would be still here 4 years later.

Its ironic that you who have remained healthy by choosing not to take the drugs are advising other to take the drugs that would kill them.

Please stop arguing senselessly from a position of ignorance.

Just go on the internet or Youtube and search for HIV / AIDS hoax and learn for yourself.

Those who are taking the drugs must stop immediately at least suspend taking your drugs until you have done the research about AIDs hoax.
applelady:

Pls Gen Buhari stop deceiving people, if you don't know jerk about HIV just keep off this thread.
@Aweplus, take your drugs, eat lots of vegetable and fruits like watermelon and cucumber, eat well and healthy but still take your drugs. HIV is no longer a killer disease, I have been living with it for the past 4 years and I still look good, make sure that you don't miss your appointment and your drugs.
It is well.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
All this writing just to sell your product? sheez
sandymoses:
PATIENTLY READ THIS INFORMATION NOW AND PASS IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND CONTACTS AND SEE HOW GOD WILL BLESS YOU cure your AILMENT UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE WANT IMMEDIATELY!!

My name is Sandra Moses my friends call me Sandy, I was born in Edo state, there I finish my secondary education before I proceed to university in Ghana where I studied pharmacy and later specialized in pharmacognosy, I am 32 years of age.
MY CLINICAL
When I was doing my clinical in Ghana I was opportune to be posted in ART department (department that care for HIV/AIDS infected people) I performed well in area they called treatment preparation for patients and adherence. Why I performed well was because I care and always fell petty for the infected patients and as such I always ask after them to the point of having their mobile contact with me.
MY INVENTED IDEA
I initiated on my own, those I started on drugs for two weeks appointment instead of given them 14 tablet of the ARV (drugs for HIV patients the regimen I usually place patient on TDF/3TC/EFV 300/300/600mg) I normally gave them 16 tablet and told them to come next clinic appointment with the remnant of their regimen (their remaining drugs) that was to enable me know if they are taking their drugs although patients may not have the idea of what I am doing. Whenever my patients came for clinic appointment and I saw them doing well I do have an inner joy and felt achieved.
The hospital that I was working with enrolled more than 250 patients on care, I do see them visually every 1 to 2 months periodically, I continued to observe this patients critically 60% of patients are doing very well base on adherence, while 25% are lost to follow up patients especially before I joined the hospital, the remaining 15% adhere to their drugs religiously but were not doing very well, that gives me much concern I started looking a way to help this stagnant patients to improve, I enquired about immune boosters that can supplement the patients drugs, I was able to discovered some from US the cost implication was too high to the point that relatively few can afford it about $250 for 60 tablets, although few patients ordered the supplement and it increase their CD4 count (immunity level).
Because of my hard working and relationship with HIV patients I was automatically employed by an NGO that care for HIV patients in Ghana and the facility I did my clinical was one of their partnering site. In NGO work there I learnt that everything they do is based on target, number of patients to test will be given to them, number of those to enroll on treatment and care. They received their money from agencies like CDC, USAID e.t.c, and their funding is not constant, I began to worried about the unaware patients of this situations and a lot of millions of people out there who do not know their status, I began to think of alternative if American withdraw their support on HIV drugs, I began to worried about politics surrounded this disease. Throughout my two years of NGO work I showed exceptional kindness to those patients I visited in different hospital.
I came into Nigeria in 2013 when I got a new job in Lagos in a pharmaceutical company as an R&grin director (research and development) each time I visited India on behalf of my company I often pick interest on what is going on in HIV and antiretroviral therapy studies, I know what synthetic formulations does in patients system I focuses my attention on natural supplement or even herbal mixture as some call it. Although I have left NGO work but still in contact with some patients, all of these was to keep the HIV patients I met in Ghana in a healthy condition irrespective of their status.
I knew the secret of treating/managing any virus/viral infection “efficacy of any formulation or mixture most have billions of unsynthesis active indigent’s and fall in to one category of function i.e (Tetherin is a host restriction factor that blocks
response / recovery. And this can only achieved by highly natural immune booster)

One faithful afternoon I returned from India at Lagos airport I met old school mate of mine Linus, Linus came from south east part of Nigeria we schooled together because back then his parents was residing in Edo state. He used to stay close to me in our mix school, then I was fond of him and he was equally attached to me, but as a juvenile he was unable to summon courage to tell me that he loves me, but from his care to me and actions I really know and convinced that he loved me, as young ones we do not know if its infatuation or real love. On that faithful afternoon looking at the handsome young man he hug me and looking at my eyes and asked me have I married I reply no I was waiting for you all the years he said thanks for that.
There at the airport he told me that he just arrived from US and he has been a medical doctor specialized as gynecologist I equally told him my pass year’s achievement, both of us was attracted to each other more powerful than ever to the point that he has to live his friends waiting for him at airport and follow me in official car sent by my office. He spent the whole time with me to the point I have to plead with him to go and see his parents after 2 days.
MY DATING LIFE
After one month he went back to the state and often call three times daily, he planned for me coming over to the United States I refused with reasons that I have a well-paying job in Nigeria and love the work I am doing, He later suggested coming down to Nigeria to opened his own clinic which I sported the idea, the first time we met at the airport went home spend more time together at my house we did not have sex, but we kiss and romance each other, I was skeptical about his status and trying to know his present life styles.
The second time he visited Nigeria two months after the first visit he came to my house direct in Lagos and spend more time with me, being a woman that is living alone lock ran out of me, I was not planning having sex with him. After our outing one faithful Sunday we both came back home he went to his room and called for a bottle of water, I entered his room with the water he held me and gave me a wilt kiss I couldn’t hold myself as a lady that finished seeing her menses, neither do I have a sachet of condom in the whole house I gave up to him. He continued, subsequent times was very easy for him because he has known my weak point.
APPROACH TO MARRIAGE
After six months Linus came back and told me that we need to take this relationship to another level, that it’s the right time for him to see my parents I accepted he gave me a ring which I collected, I suggested as we both clinicians its wise thought we know our genotype, blood group, and HIV status. He accepted and said we should go to his friend who is a medical lab scientist in Lagos I accepted, but prior to that two months I did those test and I was HIV negative which I cannot hold on the result because of issue of receptor and window period in HIV.
As we are waiting for the result his mood change he was no longer comfortable he was going in and out with the scientist as that was going on I received a call from my office I told him to go home from there that I will see him later, in the evening the same day he came to my house and refuses to go back to his house, but often time he do have cold and running nose I normally attribute it to change of environment.
On the following morning weekend we both went to his house, as we were there he received a call from a friend and left me alone in his house, I went up to park some of his dirty cloth to drycleaner, while searching for some dirty cloth inside his bag in his wardrobe, behold I saw an ARV drug (AZT/3TC/NVP 300/150/200mg fixed Dose combination Adult first line). I was confused and bother not to ask him about the result anymore.
Later on, we went and see my parents everyone was happy with us what a handsome young guy everybody was telling us perfect match, within me I know that I had 99% chances of becoming HIV positive because often time we had unprotected sex even under friction. I started showing much care to him and often make sure that there are condoms both in his house and mine.
One faithful morning I reminded him “have you taken your drugs?” he said which drugs I went and brought it with a glass of water, he burst into tears and cried like a baby, I told him do not worry I know he don’t want to lose me that why he was hiding it from me I fully understood let take the condition we can’t not change in good faith and always look on God for a relief. I promised him to go on with the marriage even though that I was not positive at that time, but pleaded with him to give more time to prepare myself on what I will soon face.
I help him to be taken his drugs, after six months I went to lab I was tested HIV positive I check my CD4 count it was CD4 = 801 cells/mm3
While his own was CD4 = 349 cells/mm3 after series of months he maintained his routine drug his CD4 increases with only 50 cells whenever he stressed himself the CD4 will always go down I has been trying many immune booster on him both non have significant change. Mine was as well coming down as month’s passes but I was not on drug as I was still > 500 cells/mm3 I discovered that my husband to be fell in the category first 15% patients classification I made when I was working with NGO in Ghana.
I we have battled with this illness for three years now, to the point that I am well acquainted with all the formulations of immune boosters in the market in other to help myself and my fiancé.
This was an ongoing process we were till early month last month October 2014 I was going through my Facebook I saw a page Dr. Aladdin’s NARV-P immune booster I click on it and go to their website it and found that are F.A IKE & SONS the maker of Dr. Aladdin’s 7keys herbal mixture I quickly recalled when I was a baby I had measles the 7keys herbal mixture was used on me and within 4 days I regained myself, since them I have been prescribing the herbal mixture to others for measles and chicken pox none has failed them especially when they got the original from the right source.
I went to the website http://www.draladdin.com under the contacts I called their hot line, someone pick I ask is this Dr. Aladdin NARV-P a new product? The person replied yes! I ask again is it really an immune booster the person said for sure! I Place my order paid and continue to call till they delivered.
Before then my (fiancé) check his CD4 count on 29th of September 2014 it was (382 cells/mm3 ) and my own CD4 was (621 cells/mm3 ) I have already made up mind to start taken antiretroviral.
But we decided to try this last chance from Nigeria, I started with 20ml three time daily and put my fiancé on 20ml twice daily as he was still on his ARV, within two weeks his regular running nose stop he started having a new look. I don’t have any symptoms but always fill week whenever I have a stressful day, I started improving on that.
On 30th October 2014 we both went to CD4 test, his CD4 increase drastically from (382 cells/mm3 ) to (619 cells/mm3) and mine equally increase tremendously (857 cells/mm3) we both are healthy now than ever and seriously planning our wedding next month.
There millions of people out there I wish to sensitize with my experience and giving them hope that there are alternative to ART and even if NGO programs closes we still have hope. Presently there is scarcity of ART in the country that is why I shared my experience because I know what you people passing through as per living a positive live.
SUMMARY:
5. This 100% natural supplement is a secret every one need to know about not only people living with HIV, both people having hepatitis B and other terminal diseases.

There is hope and the hope is within our reach now! This information is free pass it to everyone post to many peoples page on Facebook (YOU MIGHT SAVE A DYING SOUL OUT THERE AND AS A RESULT GOD WILL BLESS YOU IN ANOTHER MARVELOUS WAY AS HE HAS BLESSED ME TODAY)

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by fsb(m): 2:43am On Nov 22, 2014
@GenBuhari This thread was created with one purpose...bringing those living with or affected by HIV together so they can learn from each other.

When people like me read your posts, I get pretty upset for several reasons. If you believe HIV is a hoax, all well and good but advising people to stop taking meds? That's just plain wickedness.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by fsb(m): 2:49am On Nov 22, 2014
We would like to hear from folks who have been on ARVS and now have a high CD4 count to encourage others.

HIV is no longer the killer it used to be.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by jpphilips(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2014
KnightsTemplar:

Hi read your post on your other tread, you are indeed handling your status well. My question is this, not trying to be invasive though, u said the nature of your ex's job, pre exposes him to probable infection, hence the need for a regular 6 months Tests, now is it possible that the virus is dormant in his body, unable to be detected, but still has the propensity of infecting another person....hope u r doing OK.

Most oil and gas jobs require a certificate of medical fitness every 6months or 1yr.
It is a requirement which includes HIV testing, so, he is not necessarily exposed to the virus, rather he is running the tests to get a valid certificate.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by sandymoses(f): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2014

MY CLINICAL
MY INVENTED IDEA

MY DATING LIFE
APPROACH TO MARRIAGE
SUMMARY:

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by sandymoses(f): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
All you need to know about Dr. Aladdin’s NARV-P HERBAL MIXTURE
(NAME) DR. ALADDIN’S NARV-P HERBAL MIXTURE
(Dr. Aladdin’s NARV-P Herbal mixture Supplement)

PRESENTATION: Dr. Aladdin’s NARV-P Herbal mixture supplement 75cl pet bottle in a carton of 12 bottles
CONTAINS:
6 active natural ingredients in formulation.

INDICATIONS:
• Support the immune system and relief to immune compromised diseases.
• Increases the CD4 Cells Faster.
• Keeps the body away from opportunistic infections.
• Eliminates any viral particles in the body.
• Refreshes the body and brings out the beauty in you.
• Helps the cells to regenerate.

This Purely Natural Supplement is taken orally, in cases of:-
Stomach Ulcer, Stroke Cases, Cancer Cases, Typhoid Fever, Malaria.

DOSAGE:
Children above the age of 12: 5ml three times daily.
Adult: 20ml three times daily.

BENEFITS:
• Unique preparation.
• No interaction with food, routine drugs or other drugs (unlike other supplements)
• No free radical production No gastric irritation
• Good absorption over a wide range of PH

USAGE:
This can be taken three time daily, depending on the patient’s condition.
Children above the age of 12: 5ml three times daily.
Adult: 20ml three times daily. NAFDAC REG NO: A71567L.
Shake bottle before using store in a cool dry place below 25oC. Replace the securely after use.
WARNING:
KEEP THE PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, AND KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Batch NO
MFD Date
EXP Date

SIDE EFFECTS: Nil

KNOWN SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSAGE AND PARTICULARS OF ITS TREATMENT:
Daily consumption of this supplement up to 150ml is regarded as excess intake may cause little inching on the body. Returning to the normal dosage may solve the problems. If symptoms persist please consult your physician with the leaflet.

F.A. IKE AND SONS LTD. THE MANUFACTURER:
Plot in/29B Harbour ind. Layout Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact us!
Email: info@draladdin.com
or reach us through our 24 hours hot line +2347088698198, +2347034695130.
*Dr. Aladdin’s NARV-P Forever remain healthy despite your status.*
Picture of the finish product click the link below.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1532896533612520&set=p.1532896533612520&type=1&theater
www.facebook.com/draladdinherbalmixtures?pnref=story

This product was release after his incorporated research with a U.S private research lab in America.

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by tunde1200(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
i like this informative thread ooooo
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Please ensure you do not take any HIV meds. These meds are designed to slowly kill off your immune system and kill you after you have spent a long period of time putting money into the pockets of the evil white man that created the hoax HIV /AIDs for the purpose of depopulating Africa.

[size=25pt]Important Public Service announcement:[/size]

Fellow Nigerians and Africans:

The white man is stealthily waging a war against us and most of us are blissfully unaware of this.

[size=18pt]The use of hoax deadly viruses to economically exploit and to depopulate Africa by using fear and panic to coerce Africans to take poisonous medications and vaccines .[/size]

HIV and Ebola do not exist.

Don't believe me? Please do not read any further and immediately google "Ebola hoax" and "HIV/AIDS hoax "

The treatment of HIV /AIDS is what up to now they have been using to depopulate millions of African and profiting the white man.

By selling us condoms he is even taxing us every time we have sex.

Ebola is the "new HIV"

The so-called Ebola outbreak is a psychological terrorism using hundreds of paid actors across dozens of countries including the corrupt W.H.O. who is founded by members of the same foundation/Think Tank advocating for global depopulation (Rockefeller Foundation)

The white man who has been trying to wipe us out for centuries found these two deadly diseases amongst our people both in 1976 and we are not sceptical?

As the oldest race in the world we have survived probably hundreds of thousands of years without any deadly disease, yet our genocidal enemy just happens to be in our midst when he discovers not one but 3 deadly viruses in our midst all in resource rich regions of Africa all in one year (1976) HIV/AIDS, Ebola, Marsburg virus. The odds of this being true are so low that it would be fair to conclude it is impossible.

Fellow Africans the white man has unfinished business with us. He wants our total destruction (by stealth) all because we are sitting on the natural resources he wants.

We do not have a government to protect us so do not rely or depend on it. Unfortunate the imperialist seem to have captured and held our government hostage by whatever means, such that they do whatever they are told to do.
Case in point the fake Ebola crisis that played out for some weeks in Nigeria. Which is likely to re-emerge to add to the terror that is being inflicted on us.

White imperialist nations has been conducting a stealth war against us for decades if not
centuries to wipe us without success. Lets not forget the lessons of how he destroyed the native Americans, The Amazonian Indians, The Aborigines, Natives of New Zealand all of whom he as virtually wiped out and dispossessed them of their land and resources.

Make no mistake a deadly stealth war is being waged against Africans and all their descendants.

We need to fight this war starting by first getting ourselves enlightened. We do not have a government that can protect us so it is going to be every man for himself.

[size=18pt]Looming Crisis in Nigeria that has been engineered by imperialist nations to occur in Nigeria[/size]

We in Nigeria have been set up experience wicked, punishing hardship, unrest and killings by agents of the imperialists white man in the coming weeks.

The CIA sponsored paid mindless thugs called Boko Haram as already started to set the country on fire.

It is rumoured that the imperialist white man is planning to set this country ablaze in the biggest smash and grab operation the white man has ever carried out in Africa.

By fomenting sectarian killings and unrest it is suspected that the imperialist America may send in troops on the pretext of securing peace, but what ultimately they may be planning is to break Nigeria into several weakling nations with puppet leaders and in the process grab and secure all the resources-rich areas for themselves to steal our natural resources.

Fellow Nigerians because of this imminent violence that is about to explode, I suggest that you start making plans for the protection and if necessary for the evacuation of your families to safer areas or villages.

Prices of everything is going to double. Oil prices is in free fall all has been calculated and designed by America ( who has power to control oil prices and Nigeria's inflation rate) to add hunger to fuel the fire .

[size=18pt]What You Can Do To Protect Yourself And Your Family[/size]

As mentioned earlier: Start making immediate security plans to protect and or evacuate your family to known safe areas in the event of outbreak of murderous violence.

remember to avoid all vaccines produced by the imperialist white nations
Not Ebola, HIV, measles stop taking any vaccines.

Do not take up any offers of free medical health checks from their NGOs, Reject their family planning. Find other ways to protect ourselves from contagious diseases.

Rather than use the condoms manufactured by the imperialist white man which contain toxic chemicals that can damage your health, save money on condoms and we should make our own or abstain from unsafe sexual practices such as casual penetrative sex including penetrative sex with sex workers and anal sex .

Stop eating foods and consuming any products imported from imperialist countries. Start growing your own food.

Stop smoking cigarettes, chewing gum, using deodorant or toothpaste and other toiletries from imperialist nations.

Ladies, you are their special targets. You are the people that are going to deliver our next generation so you would be targeted.

Be very sceptical of any free medical health checks from their "charity NGO".
They would like to make you unhealthy and ultimately infertile.
Consider getting make-up and other hair products and toiletries from other sources.

Lets all utilise locally produced products that we can trust or from trustworthy countries.

The best way for us to fight this war is to boycott every product produced by these imperialist countries that we are able to do without or find other sources.

Educate yourselves about how vaccines are being used to depopulate us.

Please share share share (NL would not be allowed to put this thread on the front page) So please share it at least once daily and like every positive post.

Start this thread on other social media: facebook' twitter' instagram etc. Also go into my profile and follow me.

God bless and stay healthy and safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl

[size=18pt]
Finally to help to protect yourselves from at least some of the hardship that is coming your way, as the Naira continues to free fall take the following advice very seriously:
With immediate effect if you have any savings withdraw it all and use it to buy any asset you could re-sell later at a much higher price after the devaluation has bottomed out.[/size]

tishat:
I found out about my status in a heart wretching way 4yrs ago,I went to the lab with my fiance and I came out positive,the relationship lasted 1month longer,I nursed my broken heart,attended healing schooland and was mentally healed.
Lesson learnt: every challenge is a mental battle which when mentally conqured affects every other factor,I won that battle and my life changed,I became focused in life,hard working,love myself more,set priorities and leading a vibrant life.I also have a lovely daughter who is negative and we are rocking our world.
Do I wish to date?the answer is yes but I would want a positive man so we can be there for each other.
Looking back I wouldnt say HIV was a good thing but the infection triggered so many actions and decisions that I am verryy happy I made today.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by sandymoses(f): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2014

MY CLINICAL
MY INVENTED IDEA

MY DATING LIFE
APPROACH TO MARRIAGE
SUMMARY:

1 Share

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Get off you meds immediately they will kill you.
HIV is hoax stop wasting your life and money on meds get on with life get married and fulfill your life goals.
pozalive:
Monday 10th June 2013 I found out that I am HIV positive just a few months after celebrating my 25th Birthday. I'm dealing with it surprisingly well, probably because I've finally decided to put my diagnoses where it belong and moving on with life till I drop.I had always believe catching it was an impossibility especially with the life I was living, I'm not afraid or feeling sorry for myself but I am disappointed in myself that I was dumb and didn't wise up sooner to know my status even as a one time volunteer peer educator with GHAIN. I have since started ATRIPLA and SEPTRIN because the thing has hit me even though I was never sick in years. I told my best friend who is very supportive and I am warming up to break the news to my family soonest. I have read pretty much about about living with HIV, medications and support groups but decided not to join the one at the health care facility I am using for personal reasons. It is obvious this diagnoses has changed my entire life as a young man......I have since set my goals and I am working toward a more stable CD4 COUNT,suppressed VIRAL LOAD,proper management of side effects as they arise and joining in the fight till we get to ZERO. much love to you all for sharing your stories that have encouraged me in no small way.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Get off these meds immediately HIV is a hoax.

The drugs will slowly kill off your bodies defences against illness and would eventually kill you.
favour101:
I am taking the retrovirol drugs and sometimes I do have itching on my foot is it one of the side effect. I have severe couch but I tested negative to TB
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Get off these meds immediately HIV is a hoax.

The drugs will slowly kill off your bodies defences against illness and would eventually kill you
Tuche77:
I been living with the virus for some time am doing well and living healthy. It’s easy for people who are negative to say all manner of things. They don’t know what you go through every day.
If you were recently diagnosed with HIV, chances are you're in the grip of some pretty strong emotions. Denial, Anger, Despair, Grief.
That's perfectly normal. It may take you some time to work through those negative feelings. That's perfectly normal, too. But make sure you don't stay in the grip of negative emotions forever.
HIV today is not a death sentence. It is a chronic, manageable disease. Although you are going to have to take care of your HIV for the rest of your life, it probably is not going to kill you. Nobody lives forever, of course. But most people living with HIV today will probably die of something else.
So does it make sense to go through life with your head down, always expecting the worst? No! You have one life to live, just like everybody else. And the only thing that makes sense is to live it to the fullest!
Here are some suggestions:
1. Get the virus under control.
If you are HIV-positive, the first step in living life to the fullest is to get the virus under control. This is not a do-it-yourself project! You need the help of an experienced HIV doctor. Not just any doctor will do. HIV treatment is very complex and it changes all the time. Make sure your doctor is an HIV specialist.
Go to a General hospital and get registered. Your CD4 count and viral load checked. If you are lucky your CD4 count is high you won’t be placed on ARV, you will be advice to live a healthy life and eat well. But if your CD4 count is low you will be placed on ARV. This is where the challenge is.
Staying healthy when you're HIV positive is about so much more than taking antiretrovirals. Yes, HIV medications are the most important part of the equation for most people. However, they're not the whole story: For instance, ensuring that your body maintains optimal levels of key nutrients can be critical in maintaining your health.
Much of the time, people with HIV can maintain good nutrient levels simply through a balanced diet, regular exercise and a healthy overall approach to the way they take care of their body. But it's not always easy to do this -- and sometimes, no matter how hard you try, it's still not enough to ensure that you get all the nutrients you need. For now we will limit our discussion on the general things we need to do. Subsequently will be talking about the daily nutritional requirement for the body.
If you're newly infected, you may not need to take HIV medicines for a while. But you need a doctor anyway, to monitor your viral load and T-cell count. Even though you may be feeling fine, you should have your viral load tested every 3-4 months, and your T-cell count measured every 3-6.
Unless you are one of the lucky few, eventually you will need to go on medications. When you do start taking the drugs, make sure you take them faithfully! Today's HIV medicines are much easier to take and much more tolerable than the medications available just a few years ago. Many people can control their HIV with just one pill that they take just once a day. But no pill works unless you take it! And missing doses of HIV medication can result in drug resistance. So be sure to take your meds on time, every time. When it comes to HIV medications, you can't afford to miss a dose.
2. Make up your mind who you're going to tell and who you're not going to tell. And then, move on.
Everybody with HIV has to make up his or her own mind about who they are going to tell they have the disease. Some don't tell anybody. Some tell only their family and closest friends. Some tell everyone.
The right choice for you is the choice that feels right for you. Yes, HIV still has a tremendous stigma. If you disclose your HIV status, some people will shun you for it. You might even put your job in jeopardy.
The only people you absolutely must tell are those you plan to have sex with. Beyond that, you have a right to medical privacy. It's the law.
So make up your mind-and then make up your mind to be happy with your decision.
If you decide not to disclose, fine! Don't tell anybody, and if anybody asks, say "Hell, no!" Say it like you mean it-and don't lose any sleep over it. Nobody has any business asking in the first place.
On the other hand, if you decide to tell everyone, then tell them, and let the chips fall where they may.
Telling just a few people is the hardest option. (Once you've told one person, you can never be sure who they will tell.)
It's your choice. Make the choice, and move on. In any case, HIV shouldn't define who you are! It is a part of who you are-but it's not the whole package by any means.
3. Find something you want to do, and go after it.
One of the greatest pleasures of human life is setting yourself a worthwhile goal, and then going after it.
Setting yourself a goal is something only you can do for yourself. Do you want to start a business? Help people less fortunate than yourself? Go back to school and get your degree? Only you know your own true heart's desire. Only you really know what "living life to the fullest" means to you.
Your goal may be HIV-oriented. Many people with HIV find helping others with HIV tremendously empowering. Or, your goal may not have anything to do with HIV at all.
Set yourself a goal, and try to do something every day that moves you a little bit closer to making it a reality. There's nothing better than having a sense of purpose-knowing exactly what you want to do, and moving in that direction!
4. Get some exercise!
One of the most powerful things you can do for your own health and general well-being is to get regular exercise. What can exercise do for you? To start with, it can lower your risk of virtually every kind of disease you can mention. Here’s just a partial list of what exercise can protect you from: heart attack, stroke, hypertension (high blood pressure), diabetes, obesity, depression, dementia, osteoporosis, gallstones, diverticulitis, falls, erectile dysfunction, peripheral vascular disease, and twelve different kinds of cancer.
And, exercise is the best known remedy for lipodystrophy, a maldistribution of body fat that sometimes affects people with HIV. It used to be that doctors were afraid to let heart patient’s exercise. Now they know better. Exercise is essential for everybody. Today, heart attack patients are in bed barely half a day before their doctors have them up and moving around.
On top of everything else, exercise releases hormones called "endorphins" that make you feel good and increase your sense of well-being.
What kind of exercise should you do? Ideally, a combination of aerobic exercise, like walking, jogging or bicycling, resistance exercise or weight training, and stretching.
Does exercise have to be a chore? Absolutely not! Sports are supposed to be fun! Find a sport or activity you enjoy, and do that! It doesn't matter if it's shooting hoops, throwing a Frisbee or dancing. The more you enjoy your chosen activity, the more likely you'll keep doing it!
5. Look after your heart.
Don't let heart problems stop you from living life to the fullest. If you're on HIV meds-especially if you're on a regimen that includes a Protease Inhibitor-ask your doctor for a complete cholesterol check, which is also called a "lipid panel." Some HIV medications can raise your LDL ("bad cholesterol"wink levels along with your triglycerides-another fatty substance in the blood which can contribute to heart disease. If your cholesterol and triglycerides are high, your doctor may prescribe a class of drug called "statins" to help bring them down. In any case, you can help keep your cholesterol under control by learning about nutrition and eating a diet that is low in saturated fats and high in fiber. Exercise also helps keep your cholesterol levels under control.
6. Keep your bones strong.
A recent study showed that people living with HIV are more likely to get osteoporosis (brittle bones) than those who are HIV-negative. So make sure you get plenty of exercise, which strengthens bones, as well as plenty of calcium and vitamin D.
Your skin makes vitamin D naturally when exposed to the sun, but most people don't get enough sun exposure to meet their needs. Similarly, calcium is available in dairy products, but many people don't get enough. You might want to consider a calcium and vitamin D supplement to make sure you're getting what you need.
7. Eat healthy food.
Good nutrition is important for anyone who wants to live life to the fullest. But what exactly does "good nutrition" mean?
WHY IS NUTRITION IMPORTANT?
Good nutrition means eating the right kinds and amounts of food. Good nutrition can be a problem for many people with HIV. In order to fight infection, the body uses energy and nutrients from food at an increased rate.
It means eating more foods that are rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber-like fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. And it means eating less food that are high in calories but nutritionally empty-like sugary soft drinks, donuts and candy. And still fewer foods that can clog your arteries, like saturated fats.
Of course, we all know that broccoli is good for you and potato chips are not. But, if you really want to live life to the fullest, you need more nutrition information than that-and you need to act on it.
You may find it worth your while to consult with a nutritionist or dietitian-especially one who specializes in working with people with HIV.
NUTRITION GUIDELINES FOR PEOPLE WITH HIV
First, eat more often. Try to eat 4-6 times per day instead of 2-3 times per day. This will help prevent muscle loss. Extra muscle weight will help you fight HIV. This is very important. Many people want to lose weight, but for people with HIV, it can be dangerous.
Make sure you eat plenty of meat, fruits, and vegetables.
 Meat (protein) helps build and maintain your muscles. Chicken, pork, beef, fish, eggs, and dairy are the best foods to eat for muscle maintenance.
 Fruits & Vegetables & Whole Grains (carbohydrates) give you energy and antioxidants. These are “power” foods that will help you fight infections. Every meal should contain fruits and vegetables.
 Nuts & oils (fats) provide energy for low-intensity exercise and normal body functions. You need some — but not too much.
A moderate exercise program will help your body turn your food into muscle. Within 15 minutes after exercise, eat a small meal or snack with meat, fruits, and veggies or drink a glass of chocolate milk. Take it easy, and work exercise into your daily activities.
Drinking enough liquids is very important when you have HIV. Extra water can reduce the side effects of medications. It can help you avoid a dry mouth and constipation. Remember that drinking tea, coffee, colas, chocolate, or alcohol can actually make you lose body liquid. The best way to know if you’re getting enough water is to monitor the color of your urine. Light-yellow is ideal.
8. Positive Prevention
Prevention isn’t just about protecting your partner from getting HIV; it’s about protecting yourself from other harmful infections. The risk of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) is serious for people living with HIV. Whether you are in a steady relationship or not, you still need to be concerned about preventing HIV and other STD infections for both you and your partner. HIV can be transmitted by any type of sexual contact (rectal, vaginal or oral), by blood-to-blood contact (most often by shooting drugs and sharing needles) or by a woman to her unborn or newborn baby prenatally or through breastfeeding. HIV is not transmitted through any type of causal contact, by insects or by animals.

Not all strains of HIV are alike. An HIV-positive person can infect a positive partner with a new strain of HIV–different than the strain that the partner already has. HIV strains can also mutate into forms that may be resistant to medication. Take care of yourself—you can help stop the
Knowledge is your best defense. Keep up-to-date on the latest information about HIV. Talk to your health care professional. You can also obtain information on the web, but be careful!

9. Keep your chin up!
One of the greatest risks you face as a person living with HIV is depression. Don't let it get you!
Support groups can keep you from feeling all alone. Exercise is also a highly effective anti-depressant.
Even if you're not depressed, you need to make sure you keep your eye on the prize. When was the last time you read a motivational book, or watched a really inspiring movie? Everybody needs a little mental "pick-me-up" now and then. Read up on the subject of "positive thinking"-widely-known positive thinking techniques like visualization and affirmation can absolutely help you live life to the fullest.
One of the keys to being happy is simply deciding to be happy. You can be happy-blissfully happy-regardless of what is going on around you.
So don't let your HIV hold you back or get you down. Make up your mind to live life to the fullest! Take care of your virus, your body and your mind and you can live a long, full, fantastic life with HIV!
Being HIV+ is not the end of it all. There are many HIV+ people who live exciting lives and make the most out each and every day. And you can begin exploring your treatment options. Don't give up on life just yet, there are people who care and can give you help and support.

Fortunately, there are people who understand and know how to help you. Should you not have anyone to talk to, call or SMS the number and a counselor will speak with you? Join us on Facebook and we look forward to your emails and comments.

HPhealthylivinginitiative@gmail.com
HPhealthylivinginitiative@yahoo.com

https://m.facebook.com/happy.living.75?__user=100007130081155&soft=side-area
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by jpphilips(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ Sandy Moses

I have a problem with this part of your story, since there was no credit to the original author if any, I assume you are giving us your own story.
I have a problem with this part;

"I was not planning having sex with him. After our outing one faithful Sunday we both came back home he went to his room and called for a bottle of water, I entered his room with the water he held me and gave me a wilt kiss I couldn’t hold myself as a lady that finished seeing her menses, neither do I have a sachet of condom in the whole house I gave up to him. He continued, subsequent times was very easy for him because he has known my weak point".

What i understand here is that your doctor boyfriend was aware he had HIV but was willing to have unprotected sex with you, being a doctor undergoing treatment clearly underscores that fact as such, ignorance will not fly.
Don't you think he should be spending the better part of his life in jail than accepting a marriage proposal from a man who consciously exposed you to a life threatening disease? a burden you will most likely carry for the rest of your life as reality depicts?

Were you so desperate as to accept marriage proposal from a supposed felon whose least sentence should be close to voluntary man slaughter?
I am baffled the way you reason, if all the academic toga you said up there is true, then I have no doubt that there isn't a thin line between academics and common sense.

I may wish to assume that the fact you could manage your condition today gives the best hope and supposed happiness to absolve such heinous crime, does it occur to you that in a time of war, access to these drugs will no longer be feasible?
How many USAID representatives are functioning in GWOZA, a supposed strong hold of Boko Haram?

Do you think that Nigeria may not in the future fall under any foreign sanction that may stop or disrupt the availability of these drugs you are talking like its ok!?

I wouldn't trim the rough edges of your enlightenment any further to know that you deserve better than coming here to advertise a drug under such circumstances,

Just thinking aloud!!

8 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2014
Her big write up is just for the purpose of selling the product she wishes to advertise.

AIDS is a hoax.
jpphilips:
@ Sandy Moses

I have a problem with this part of your story, since there was no credit to the original author if any, I assume you are giving us your own story.
I have a problem with this part;

What i understand here is that your doctor boyfriend was aware he had HIV but was willing to have unprotected sex with you, being a doctor undergoing treatment clearly underscores that fact as such, ignorance will not fly.
Don't you think he should be spending the better part of his life in jail than accepting a marriage proposal from a man who consciously exposed you to a life threatening disease? a burden you will most likely carry for the rest of your life as reality depicts?

Were you so desperate as to accept marriage proposal from a supposed felon whose least sentence should be close to voluntary man slaughter?
I am baffled the way you reason, if all the academic toga you said up there is true, then I have no doubt that there isn't a thin line between academics and common sense.

I may wish to assume that the fact you could manage your condition today gives the best hope and supposed happiness to absolve such heinous crime, does it occur to you that in a time of war, access to these drugs will no longer be feasible?
How many USAID representatives are functioning in GWOZA, a supposed strong hold of Boko Haram?

Do you think that Nigeria may not in the future fall under any foreign sanction that may stop or disrupt the availability of these drugs you are talking like its ok!?

I wouldn't trim the rough edges of your enlightenment any further to know that you deserve better than coming here to advertise a drug under such circumstances,

Just thinking aloud!!
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by awepluz: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2014
applelady:

It is well.
it feels good to hear from u. Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by awepluz: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2014
fsb:
We would like to hear from folks who have been on ARVS and now have a high CD4 count to encourage others.

HIV is no longer the killer it used to be.

is it possible to have CD4 shoot upto abt a 1000 after commencement of ARV?
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by applelady(f): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2014
GenBuhari:
You yourself has not taken the HIV drugs and I thank God you have not because if you had I doubt you would be still here 4 years later.

Its ironic that you who have remained healthy by choosing not to take the drugs are advising other to take the drugs that would kill them.

Please stop arguing senselessly from a position

Just go on the internet or Youtube and search for HIV / AIDS hoax and learn for yourself.

Those who are taking the drugs must stop immediately at least suspend taking your drugs until you have done the research about AIDs hoax.

I did not choose not to take the drugs, I am not taking it because my CD4 count is still high, don't deceive people cos this guy's CD4 is already low so that he will not die. HIV is not a hoax, it is real, I hv seen people that are taking their drugs religiously and leaving normal and healthy.

2 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Before you continue telling people to take these drugs you need to google "HIV /AIDS Hoax" and enlighten yourself.

Your CD4 is high because You are not taking the drugs that is why you have been healthy for 4 years.

Madam I am trying to set you free from this stigma and you are here arguing with me.

Those that have taken drugs and remained healthy, did they tell you which drugs they have taken and how often.

People you are free from this stigma of HIV it is a hoax. Move on with your lives and fulfil all your ambitions including marriage and children. Stop labelling yourself with this hoax condition.
applelady:

I did not choose not to take the drugs, I am not taking it because my CD4 count is still high, don't deceive people cos this guy's CD4 is already low so that he will not die. HIV is not a hoax, it is real, I hv seen people that are taking their drugs religiously and leaving normal and healthy.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by plendil: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2014
GenBuhari:
Before you continue telling people to take these drugs you need to google "HIV /AIDS Hoax" and enlighten yourself.

Your CD4 is high because You are not taking the drugs that is why you have been healthy for 4 years.

Madam I am trying to set you free from this stigma and you are here arguing with me.

Those that have taken drugs and remained healthy, did they tell you which drugs they have taken and how often.

People you are free from this stigma of HIV it is a hoax. Move on with your lives and fulfil all your ambitions including marriage and children. Stop labelling yourself with this hoax condition.

This old man. . .you have refused to take heed despite warning. BE careful. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by plendil: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
awepluz:
is it possible to have CD4 shoot upto abt a 1000 after commencement of ARV?

It is possible, do it depends on the baseline prior to commencement of ARVs. What is the baseline value?
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by plendil: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
applelady:

God bless you, dear sister. You are absolutely right. HIV/AIDS is real, however usage of the prescribed ARVs can dramatically reduce viral replication and therefore prevent destruction of the CD4 cells (which HIV does). Through feedback mechanism, CD4 cells production will increase, though the rate varies widely in individuals. As very rough guide, one should expect usually 50 - 100 cells/ml every 6months.

Pls ignore the falsehood being peddled by GenBuhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) / A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse / US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 280
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.